The use of Radionics!

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
лексветер
The use of Radionics!

Post by лексветер » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:38

Hello! There is a similar theme of the danger of using the Succor Punch!
I created such a risk for fear that they're gonna throw tomatoes, or close a branch,
because radionic devices who earns a lot of money a lot!
Search, read a lot of literature on the subject, trying to understand! As a result, I have found sources to confirm a healthy sostavlyaya this machine, not so on the forums of physics and from the point of view of physics, both from the point of view of esoterics!
So my view with this machine is the collection, convening as the lighthouse, the energy sushnosti, energy, special order, energy formirovaniya consciousness, this happens in opredelennyh situations of ritual magic, etc. with the result that the machine fulfills the desire of the owner, depending on the goals! As an additional, independent energy of consciousness! at the time of operation of the device observed the collateral effect it poltergeist!
MY CONCLUSION! SW.! there are no cars with which it would be possible to cheat the Laws
space and the universe and to the fact that you do not belong and should not belong to your strength, my development of consciousness, including it concerns work popular expensive Radionics Karl Welz!! You can get a lot, but as a result of the impact diarrhea and taking
more than received! Everybody in the world stremit the middle ground. sacred zero, the center...!
Received protivrechie these laws either! wait will soon take more!
As a confirmation of the work with the ring of Salomon! Via get the performance of one
any desire, in return you will take the most valuable and expensive!
I THINK RADIONICS IS CERTAINLY NOT AS USEFUL AS DANGEROUS.
formula: the RESULT, the GOAL of EQUAL THOUGHT PLUS the PERSONAL ENERGY of the PERSON AND the ACTION are generally NOT SURE ASSOCIATED WITH ACHIEVING THIS GOAL!
and NO ENGLISH is NOT required!
I PERSONALLY THINK AND THIS IS ONLY MY PERSONAL OPINION NOT IN ANY CASE NOT FOR THE PURPOSE OF NAVASANA,
IT IS BETTER TO BE ENGAGED IN DEVELOPMENT OF THEMSELVES, THEIR CONSCIOUSNESS WITHOUT THE USE OF LOTIONS BECAUSE OF RADIONICS! I STOPPED TODAY AT the LEASH TO USE ORGONE, ORGONITE TO ENHANCE PERSONAL ENERGY, AND I THINK THAT IS NOT RIGHT!
THANK YOU ALL! WAIT AND HOPE FOR ARGUING THE INFO ON HOW TO CONFIRMATION AND OPP!<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: use of Radionics!

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:11

Over time during use of Radionics poltergeist in the office were not observed.
If you head is filled with the laws of the cosmos,it is not excluded that all will be in accordance with them implemented,I would even say that most likely it will.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:00

Wait and hope.... You your conclusions already made, clothed in the form of propaganda, well, stay with them.
Let me just say that Your fantasies have nothing to do with the actual processes of Radionics and their consequences.
But the Magician can what he believes, You personally such devices are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, because You have described the possible consequences for themselves!
It's YOUR CHOICE!!! Be careful.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:59

To the practical application of the work of Radionics and some time after,
I, too, was far from positive opinion about this device!
But after a while of working with Radionics my opinion of the device dramatically
changed, well at least the significant cost of not happened!
Not really do You think that anyone that is good will offer,free of Commerce!
Just thanks to this device, many have earned huge amount of money!
one Main difference of good from evil in good, no greed and kirstyh intent,
and Radionics are large sums of money with minimal expenditure of funds for production!
not thinking about the consequences for the user!
Thanks to your infusion of funds for the purchase of these devices,
of course the sellers of the instruments due to customers and fulfill all their desires, and thinking
considering that it is a result of the work of Radionics, but really everything is different!credit this
of course Radionics but will it work as Commerce!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:00

Frankly, You talking shit, not understanding anything about the principles of operation of the device.
And Your speculation and assessments it's time to a psychologist for deprogramming of consciousness.
Previously using Radionic and with such statements You are asking your Mind to the task (Trend) with predictable consequences for You (there is an equation that is the action that is expected and predictable result), think about it, You have a big problem that You have created yourself (prophesied) as soon as action will accumulate the necessary parameters for the potential - what it is! Be ready always-always!!! Or revise the formula....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Практик

Post by Практик » Fri Feb 10, 2012 19:01

lexeter
You are generally right in their judgments but only pushing it a little bit(IMHO)
Radionics those that commercial is absolutely safe rather than dangerous.
About Commerce, Yes it is primarily a Commerce and then everything else...
If you look otseneno all this we can understand that itself is Radionics(exactly that part that is Carl, Goldman,Plazo) have PTS is not active :?

But there is another Radionics, I'm talking about Italian and English community... but there are other goals and other authorities...

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:13

For a year using, no poltergeists. I wonder what kind of info are You waiting for? I had a negative from Radionics, but it's not a bad device, it's not pralno itself a task. Something bad from the instrument can only be from incorrectly supplied or described purpose. The wording of the security required, in the same way as installation of "do no harm".
Everything will then be rested in consciousness, catch responses, finding ways on the set objectives. And sorry no one is going to cheat the laws of space and the universe. It is difficult to cheat on than have a very vague idea.

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:21

opening this thread Iznochalno predpolagalos in response to the many dissenting opinions!
Yes, it would have to be since this forum was created to support commercial
projects and there are a lot of people arrive in support of this opposing position!
I'd be very surprised if the company website the Creator has created, sold and conducted distribution of projects in ecorysnei noncommercial purposes "for which he had bought and sold!" on the contrary on the contrary prices are multiplied by numbers which even the multiplication table, no!.Thanks to You dear people earn money without thinking about the possible consequences for customers.
users, happy owners!This happens often, everywhere, in many cases, starting
from the usual macdonals and food and then on the rise, sellers think
only how to fill their own pocket and just not thinking about the consequences!
I'm not against statements that the opposite of my position, but You gentlemen
keep at least a basic framework of decency and decorum in expressing their opinions!
there is no need to insult each other allegedly "sick, Chiba required, psychiatrist, etc."

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:03

lexeterlearn how to write correctly, it hurts my eyes. The impression that you are a primary school so not done.

About the danger - danger all. To go outside is dangerous, under the car you can get. Matches to light a dangerous fire can happen. Even to live is dangerous - you can die. :)
If the person is insane...Dolby b, it and a rubber child's toy will cause injury to yourself. Normal sane people know what they are doing and what it may cause and reduce the likelihood of hazards to a minimum.
лексветер wrote:so my view with this machine is the collection, convening as the lighthouse, the energy sushnosti,
That's not true.
лексветер wrote:at the time of operation of the device observed the collateral effect it poltergeist!
Nobody, nothing of the kind was noticed.

By the way, on the basis of what all this writing? Based on your speculation or you have radionic? What model was used?

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:29

Well, assuming from the first post, device still TS no. And all he says is his reasoning.

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Sat Feb 11, 2012 13:40

The device was used at homemade design! Stupid
rescue figures are on an empty place..1000 dollars at the expense of fools
earn!
My costs on making homemade Radionics without limitation
the budget was only $ 180!
Device type RAD 2400HD was from a friend who paid a lot of money!
Tested and compared the two devices for the comparison of complex YOKE, a pendulum,a compass, a personal tactile sensations, a large difference was not seen
besides the difference of prices and costs!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Feb 11, 2012 13:45

Radionic works in a different range. But for the veiled insult You'll have to answer.

MAG.no

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Sat Feb 11, 2012 14:02

Your words MAG No:
Frankly, You talking shit, not understanding anything about the principles of operation of the device.And Your speculation and assessments it's time to a psychologist for deprogramming of consciousness. You have a big problem that You have created yourself (prophesied) as soon as action will accumulate the necessary parameters for the potential - what it is! Be ready always-always!!!

And mine : I'm not against statements that the opposite of my position, but You gentlemen
keep at least a basic framework of decency and decorum in expressing their opinions!
there is no need to insult each other allegedly "sick, Chiba required, psychiatrist, etc."
So hto offends anyone!!!

And silly can be called not writing the truth as those who buy
for the crazy grandmother Radionics the same plane carpet or tablecloth Samobranka!

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sat Feb 11, 2012 16:10

How nice that the expectations were not disappointed. Let's think differently. Well at least try. You conclude about the effects Radionics not using it personally? You seriously think that if you make a home-made, it is possible to judge the production model? You can live in a hut built with his own hands at a cost of pennies, and you can build a house with his own money attracting professional builders.

In the Internet there are sites which allow you to do at least some test Radionics. Then Andrei can I ask and he at You unleashed). And so I did. Felt that helped and bought 2400хд and programs to it. The normal flight. But there are downsides. Forced to write. You are right that it doesn't work. A billionaire I wouldn't. FOR the year did not. Wife top model is not(. Ferrari is not in the garage. And yachts present.

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Sat Feb 11, 2012 16:36

I don't doubt the device, but the question is silent negative consequences
operation of the device over time after reaching desired goals!
From the point of view of thin the material world invisible to most processes!
First thing when I saw comrade real radionic brand
production, I asked to disassemble the unit with the condition that the design will not be compromised!
Or anything special I there did not find!
On angolazione forums and websites a lot of info on the topic of independent
manufacture and use radionic devices, by the way and disappointments
the public and the negative justification of objective reviews, there's a lot to celebrate!
Although it may be the thing is that when I first encountered radiniai, I fanatically
went to work and gave high importance, and as a consequence the result is the opposite
as desired by transferring!

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sat Feb 11, 2012 17:01

Hmm. What's so great and unexpected, You expect to see in a disassembled Radionics? It is still a mental car. And about the consequences will not say anything. Not yet seen any negative consequences. Maybe because the forums where they are described I don't read. And people here have long been divided into those who work, and those who finally can not work. Those for whom he works rarely write. Now it is taken for granted. Why not inducyruya yourself ahead of time. Write a normal target with all safety measures and put on radionic his friend. And I take care of the fact that it is really true and You need.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Feb 11, 2012 20:19

Тоха wrote:You seriously think that if you make a home-made, it is possible to judge the production model?
It is not necessary to speak for all. To repeat at home in the kitchen almost all the way down to the nuclear station. In this case You will receive electricity and will take the dose all in this. :?

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sat Feb 11, 2012 21:06

Ланцелот wrote:
Тоха wrote:You seriously think that if you make a home-made, it is possible to judge the production model?
It is not necessary to speak for all. To repeat at home in the kitchen almost all the way down to the nuclear station. In this case You will receive electricity and will take the dose all in this. :?
I agree that is possible. Knowing the drawings, the process is having the necessary parts, etc.
And I doubt that all the same nuclear reaction Mona stir in your kitchen).
In our situation none of the normal materials on Radionics, documents etc simply do not have. There is speculation, conjecture, experiment. Karl just managed to create a relatively stable effect.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Feb 11, 2012 21:26

Toja
Here as it is not the same as this statement:
Just Karl managed to create a relatively stable effect.
And that's this:
You are right that it doesn't work. A billionaire I wouldn't. FOR the year did not. Wife top model is not(. Ferrari is not in the garage. And yachts no
For radionica actually a bunch of not happy reviews over the hill...
And God forbid criticize Karl about prices and promised results.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sat Feb 11, 2012 21:52

Yes, I read the reviews. True gourmet quite a bit, since English is not very good. About pricing, I agree. Expensive. Well, here it is the owner of the master. Once he sets the price, then take.

According to the results. Yes no a billion and everything else, too. I did not even set such a goal. Fear of something. But to increase the financial flow set. Money began to come. Most however had podkalivat at first, but now almost a freebie. When I ordered a specific amount to the morning he received a Fig. But again, the improvement in Finance is. In the sphere of health too. Answers on a piece of paper with a question too. Sometimes it is necessary to understand there is.

About stable effect where I kind of wrote already. Exams from a friend. Just wanted to put on Radik, so all is well give up. Passed. He said it was so easy I couldn't believe when they came out. And so 4 times. When I pass, then Radik connects to etomu case necessarily.
During the year I investment in the device and program recaptured 80%. But gifts from heaven, the type of lottery, unexpected unexpectedly prizes etc were not. Put a couple of times on the lottery, but failed. (For this course it is possible and to scold Carl. Yes, finally if you remember all the things that failed of the desired, then of course Mona's mother.) But certain development, the search for new opportunities has borne fruit.

For example, the impact on the bosses I tried. Stable the result is. When the new chief was looking for, put on Radik goal. Found chief. So we got along great. And buns I then came into work and finally for life from acquaintance with only one person.
So I can criticize Carl for pricing. Then he was very over the top.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Feb 11, 2012 23:04

Toja
What you describe above:
-Recaptured money, personally I got some bonuses 200тыров
-New chief and a good relationship with him
- even successfully bought a new apartment
etc. etc.
All of this happened to me only this I attribute to themselves and their efforts and not the device,I why?
Yes, because all of it was overall prognoziruemost and expected.
Once he puts such a price, then take.
Take because it does not faithfully declares what the device can't(well, at least to learn a foreign language with ease, it's 100% cheating)... hence the negativity then.
Would write as it is, demand would fall significantly.
Yes, billion, no, and everything else, too
For this reason a billion it is certainly extreme, why so))) it is enough from the device to doubling revenue and doubling of free time during the year that would believe in his work...

In General, the author raised an interesting question: At the moment, for the concept of Radionics are a lot of money and since Internet och individuality it is difficult to believe and who writes(I personally believe my experience and 3M real people from the circle of my friends) who also worked with radionomy.

This opinion has been repeatedly voiced on the forum!

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Feb 12, 2012 0:51

Well, what about the predictable and expected I would not say. predictable and expected, it was the worst. at least with the head. But it turned out very well. Yes, and I took Radik after the test. Really can not remember now, but the situation is very good and quickly resolved after Andrew put my picture on it. And the fact that You gave the example about the language, I do not even considered it. Language should be taught. No English there is not much help. Well, except for the memory to set it, but to read to understand the most necessary.

But the theme of work on myself I did not put never. You should try to be.

Current cheto we are on the topic far left. The danger of that is? I understand the issue is that even if we use good, safe down to 7 tribes of the wording and descriptions of situations, there will still be consequences in the negative direction?

АнонимЯ

Post by АнонимЯ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:25

Can correct me, many will disagree but that's my opinion about:
Initially the system was razrabatyvaet for Radionics applications of energy transfer
at a distance, Radionics well-proven in the fight against parasites
transmission of energy, information, poison to photo fields on which to gloat parasites
on one plate put a photo of the field, forming a phantom and the other poison, a full description of the drug!
But the result has so surpassed expectations that commercial hardhead saw
the capabilities of the device more than possible and began to spread giving
the device is very extensive capabilities description of capabilities of the device are comparable
with fiction! People this is a very complex system of interactions, if the power of consciousness
high in a person then any miracles are possible, and radionic in this case, it is only
the power amplifier of the faith of the person in the possibility to achieve a lot, but really
the merit of the end result, not the instrument as if he had not called, and what would he
properties are attributed to the Man himself!
In the teenage years long before I learned about this device, I often
experimented on himself in respect to its capabilities, for example
I appealed to fortune-tellers. as a psychic I predicted the fate
and then what would the prediction have not been, I started to do them
for possible changes, predicted fate in a more better way
the result of partial or full changing destiny for the better its own free will
faith, positive attitude and practices change, expansion of consciousness!
I unfortunately do not have the capacity vision thin the material world
but I have a good friend who is endowed with such capabilities,
one day as my guest at the time of operation of the device the RAD 2400, it
noticed (from her description) on the device strange little bluish cloud, which is spun over the device like a moth on a light bulb!
I have not seen on the forum describing the operation of the device by people who are endowed with
the ability to see finely the material world, if any, describe
please your perception of this device in terms of a vision thin material
the world, many in my opinion, it would be interesting, as many describe
a positive result of the device in terms of a vision and perception of the physical
reality in the physical world, and what happens on thin material terms question!
Also noted was the unusual behaviour of cats around, the snorting of the instrument
as a living stranger or animal, the desire to push the device off the table onto the floor, etc, cats see, feel what most people fail!
I tried to test the device by means of a pendulum, is also an unusual result was:
before using the device at the time of use and after work after a long time, the results are clearly different!
In addition, few can properly trace the chain of causality
what is the cause and what is effect, and Vice versa for the work radionic devices, events, causes,consequences, are also possible in parallel! And from this point of view is much more complicated
to understand radionic was the cause or something else, because the result of the operation of the device the author promised not immediately but after a certain time since the start of operation of the device, and in fact
during operation of the device in parallel and more to happen, and the result is credited with Radionics!
Thanks in advance for considerate criticism and opinions expressed about!<

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:28

АнонимЯ wrote:Can correct me, many will disagree but that's my opinion about:
Initially the system was razrabatyvaet for Radionics applications of energy transfer
at a distance, Radionics well-proven in the fight against parasites
transmission of energy, information, poison to photo fields on which to gloat parasites
on one plate put a photo of the field, forming a phantom and the other poison, a full description of the drug!
But the result has so surpassed expectations that commercial hardhead saw
the capabilities of the device more than possible and began to spread giving
the device is very extensive capabilities description of capabilities of the device are comparable
with fiction!
Perhaps somewhere it was.
And then harder. If everything has a different energy, and luck, and money, and just happiness - everything is energy. Left open the question of where to draw this energy owners Radionics? In quotation marks, because the question is open only to owners of Radionics. But it is their experience which they should receive, so that the flag in their hands. After all, neither Blavatsky or Bailey company has not been canceled. 8)
I'm not for nor against radionicu, just to each his own, everyone should have the experience, IMHO.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Feb 12, 2012 13:40

NONSENSE RESEARCHER RADIONICS

You can squeeze the juice out of fruit, you can take water, add some ingredients and get the juice analogy, no it won't natural juice, but the body quench thirst and get a taste and aromatic sensations (this "snag"), know what it can taste this fruit, the damage to the body may not be, if the ingredients are combined and harmless. The set of ingredients you can make yourself (if you know the schema of the batch) or get ready from a professional.

A talisman is an object, such as impact - changing the setting in energy of the man, such a reference is effective (for certain purposes) state. Is produced by modulation of the external energy source or energy Mage, consists of "pure" flow modulator and fixation on the object that is a Talisman. Modulator (his scheme amendments, structure) can be both simple and complex (more multi-level algorithm) can be taken as external qualities ("print"), and allocated a Mage of his power (if a Magician has this quality - the modulation of its energy consciously). Mascot generally is not a source of energy, and is the "imprint" of certain energy settings (modulator contact with him energy), the primary flow in the manufacture serves only to create a "impression" as information (in terms of qualities) is an integral part of the energy (its structure) and without energy is impossible. The mascot can be compared with an ink stamp, which recorded a certain structure, but without ink, it is only the structure of the stamp, if you add ink, you can print prints as long as enough of these inks, the ink can be replaced by another ink liquid, its "fingerprint" can be different, but the structure takes on the appearance object. Ie with the help of Talisman you can get a "print structure" of the stamp and use it to reconfigure its own energy. Human interaction with the World occurs on a bilateral basis, including on the principle of resonance structure of the energy sector seeks to cooperate with similar structure in the World (and Vice versa), the strength of this desire depends on the Person's potential. The Human potential that can be spent on the implementation of settings in your energy, the more complex the structure of this setting is, the more is consumed, the potential for this action and the less is left for sale (send momentum to the World to search for resonant structures, engagement and interaction), if the potential of the mental body is small (which occurs in the absolute majority, will not go wrong if you write in more than 95% of cases), it is the mental body can create the structure (a working thoughtform) in a long time (because the thought is based on mental energy, as well as its structure just a thought does not have enough energy, "base", this is their fundamental difference), then accumulate more or less at least some potential for momentum (probably need not one, until engagement with a similar structure in the World and the process closes "feedback") and after accumulating the potential for its implementation (dynamic interaction with the World) approach to "cherished". Everything is so complicated.... It is possible to simplify Zaim samoobrony stamp (Manifestation, for example) and "the inkwell" with artificial ink (organogelator) corresponding to (stamp) the "form", and even better with the control mechanism of the process of "Mokane and print" and pulsing Operator World (Radionic). "Synthetic ink" in this context is only needed to maintain the processes of the organization structure of the stamp (alternate manifestation of individual parts of the structure and fixing part of the stamp) and stamping modulator of Human energy, control (or rather the organization) pulsing Human World, the realization comes our own Human interaction with the World and its speed depends directly on the capacity of the Person (although it without "manufacturing stamp" may remain at times, and even ten times more).

Dear experimenters the homebrew when You have to do Radionic for himself, he personally, You no longer need (modulator "samooborony stamp" will be in the structure of the energy cocoon as the skill), but you can do for others and to consider increasing its own energy potential for the realization of desires and intentions.

This opinion of the present moment about one aspect of Radionics now I have, over time, it may be corrected, is the result of almost 2-year experiment with RAD2400HD, self-development, complications of consciousness and research on the topic of Magic for a long time, lifting experience, not only of this life....

Tried to explain less messy, but I'm sure not everyone will understand, or rather most people did not understand exactly "how it is", but not to engage in additional comments, this is complete Nonsense, because nonsense structure a holistic it either is or it is not....

He satisfied the curiosity? What has become clearer? Just not necessary to think out anything, I wrote what I wrote, without any "podsmysl" what nonsense, and what isn't, You can just check all your own experience. The danger for some and for others it is not....
Success!

Sincerely, MAG.no<