The use of Radionics!

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
АнонимЯ
Re: use of Radionics!

Post by АнонимЯ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 15:56

SW.MAG.No.who is on the forum as an expert!
From the point of view of banal erudition, of course You are interestingly outlined
his position, we ordinary people, this terminology is never dreamed of!
But I'm just lyudin with only two higher technical educations,
don't know how seriously to expound and not much need since then
most people it becomes difficult to understand the speaker!
And in simple words it's like the tale about Ivan the Fool
"By magic, in my volition go sled in the woods by yourself"
But without difficulty not catch fish from the pond, and if caught then the process
fishing becomes interesting because a lot of forces
spent and ear then not so good!
Unfortunately radionic works only in people whose
level of consciousness is stuck to the level of the heart chakra, on the lower planes simply
of materiality, where co-creation with God, a higher intelligence is almost impossible!
And the people who stepped above and moved closer to co-creation with God to a higher
plans level of consciousness, no radionic not needed, since the aims are quite different
much higher than the banal mastery in the physical world than the material with which the rod Radionics!
Of course as the position of each enemy and ally radionic systems can be understood!
Every Sandpiper praises its swamp!
Every owner praises the cow, as it for him to nurse!
And when the cow( radionic) paid a lot of money, believe it
work just necessary because it's hard to accept that expectations were not met!
In this case All the same not such a big merit of the device itself as the faith of the individual,
which is compounded in the end result!
The same results can be achieved by believing in the work of a conventional computer assigning
his work on certain properties and this is already also called cyber magic and computer prog
corresponding to which are attributed certain properties is also already there!
But in my opinion much more interesting to work most on yourself, the results will have
to wait longer than radionic device, but the end result is more enjoyable because it is long-awaited!Because the house was not built neighbor Chiba and you yourself!
It's like a girl if the first day she agrees the next day she is not interesting,
but if I had to achieve that and appreciated it is quite different!
Sorry for the simplicity of presentation, I just try to be simpler, and then people will be pulled!<

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Feb 12, 2012 16:23

АнонимЯ wrote:sorry radionic works only in people whose
level of consciousness is stuck to the level of the heart chakra, on the lower planes simply
of materiality, where co-creation with God, a higher intelligence is almost impossible!
Hey, Hey, fellow, take it easy. With any 4 chakra they do not interact, only 1 to 3.
If the word who believe, believe me. :?

АнонимЯ

Post by АнонимЯ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 16:34

And I wrote like also to level 4 cardiac working ie up to 4 chakra means from the first to the third, and no more! http://7chakr.ru/chakri.htm

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Feb 12, 2012 17:45

Funny. So the awareness of people who work radionic stuck at the level of the first three chakras? Very interesting position You have. Well, at least some arguments in favor of these statement be?

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Sun Feb 12, 2012 19:39

Taha! Did You try using Radionics to excess natural ability
to acquire special state of consciousness, to overcome earth's gravity having mastered levitation,
to the possibility of clairvoyance, clairaudience, instantly materialitat items
telekinesis, treatment of complicated diseases, etc., if using
this device is possible, so his work is still much higher than the level
the lower energy centers of the human and banal fulfillment of desires physical
reality to a higher level, the level of co-creation with God, a higher intelligence!
Then it is not radionic and something much larger, but unfortunately it is in my opinion not so!

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Feb 12, 2012 21:00

)) Ie you are willing to admit that radionic fulfills all desires connected with the material world?
Yes nifiga it does not execute, without human intervention. He only gives the energy of some of the opportunities and probabilities to manifest. But notice that people use them stupidly or pass by is a question to the man himself.

Regarding sensitivity. I don't see any vortices and columns, but when I turn radionic felt some sort of wave in head. When the manifest complete the template, and press start is also felt. The pattern on the confidence I was doing. I don't know what about confidence as such, but the energy was a lot. Movement has also changed. This is for reviews of a comrade. I don't understand how she felt, but a change of consciousness was.

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Sun Feb 12, 2012 21:11

The same word such as Thank you! Different people
because of the difference perceived in different ways, not to mention
Oh, and as much as polysyllabic sentences!

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Feb 12, 2012 22:22

лексветер wrote:unfortunately it is in my opinion not so!
lexetersorry, You are familiar with the lessons of Karl Welz?

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Feb 13, 2012 0:08

Dear owners of devices Rad,all those whom he does not give me,and I'm really grateful!

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Feb 13, 2012 0:29

Well, not to give will give, and bid/at-shnogo instance wait. :wiz

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:00

Ланцелот wrote:Well, to give will not give, and bid/at-shnogo instance wait. :wiz
Such conclusions on the basis of reading esoteric literature? Or navigointityokalu? Or as usual, only to blurt out something.... Your attempts to restore the illusion has long been visible, but people tend to have more trust in my personal experience, not someone's empty assumptions, as if systematically they were not imposed and how they would be logical at first glance may seem. Anachronisms but....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:22

bofara
excuse me, are You familiar with the lessons of Karl Welz?
And what you wanted to point out this post?
They have some secret?
Lancelot
Well not to give will give, and bid/at-shnogo instance wait
Got it right :)
I accepted when I was interested in, I'm part of the surplus escaped))

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:31

Практик wrote:And what you wanted to point out this post?
Why do You think I wanted to point something?
Практик wrote:they have some secret?
Isn't there some kind of secret? Or You definitely okay? :lol:

p. S. how much I trust their eyes the title of this section - "Radionic devices Karl Welz".

p. p. S. I asked a question lexeter. Just a question, nothing more is wanted to say. Another thing that someone can decide that I wanted to point out something. :lol: But... to each his own truth.

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:55

bofara
Well the fraternal Bulgarian people can mangae to forgive including flood and its individual members :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Feb 13, 2012 14:23

Практик wrote:can mangae to forgive
You can't even imagine how I'm touched because of such generosity. :lol:

Well, thank you for forgiveness. Right before his eyes prosvetlilsia. :lol:

Practicesand it all started with one my question, and this question was not even assigned to You /and lexeter/. And You say that I am the flood. :roll:

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Feb 13, 2012 19:25

Маг.нет wrote:.
Ланцелот wrote:Well, to give will not give, and bid/at-shnogo instance wait. :wiz
Such conclusions on the basis of reading esoteric literature? Or navigointityokalu? Or as usual, only to blurt out something.... Your attempts to restore the illusion has long been visible, but people tend to have more trust in my personal experience, not someone's empty assumptions, as if systematically they were not imposed and how they would be logical at first glance may seem. Anachronisms but....
Sincerely, MAG.no
Well, of course. how, without the ubiquitous MAG.no. You email to throw off which I received an offer about buying used Radionics, or the last time you believe a word? Just don't say such sales on the forum new to You.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Feb 13, 2012 19:40

Ланцелот wrote:Just do not say that these sales on the forum new to You.
Saw on the forum once from a man who wanted to enlarge the capacity with RAD 2400HD to-5.

The second part of the message:
Маг.нет wrote:Your attempts to restore the illusion has long been visible, but people tend to have more trust in my personal experience, not someone's empty assumptions, as if systematically they were not imposed and how they would be logical at first glance may seem. Anachronisms but....
were referred to in previous posts:
Ланцелот wrote:Hey, Hey, fellow, take it easy. With any 4 chakra they do not interact, only 1 to 3.
If the word who believe, believe me. :?
....but as the source of Your findings is not clear, but earlier You described your strategy to the findings, I made the connection, Nadolny (no experience with Radionics Karl Welz):
Ланцелот wrote:PS Information from Sanjeevini, literature on channeling and obtained the pendulum on the books by L. Puchko.
Not to eat someone's illusions and fantasies, ANY interested information check experience, and then draw conclusions, someone or something else do not believe.... you know, but it's the result of his own experience, not thought....
And You cyclite.... and obsessive....

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Feb 13, 2012 19:56

Маг.нет wrote:not to eat someone's illusions and fantasies, ANY interested information check experience, and then draw conclusions, someone or something else do not believe.... you know, but it's the result of his own experience, not thought....
And if You do not go to the foot sexual journey in the direction of the North, to share his experience with polar bears. Maybe they will appreciate Your insights.
Last edited by Ланцелот on Mon Feb 13, 2012 21:03, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Feb 13, 2012 20:05

:) There is something for everyone! Let it be so!>>>>>

MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Feb 13, 2012 22:10

Fun with you guys! :D

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Feb 13, 2012 22:13

Carl he's just amerikanskim standards on prices is driving for them is probably pennies,but in fact we can feed him grandchildren, not on what the profits from the sale of Rad. bc

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Feb 13, 2012 22:20

Шломо wrote:Carl is it just amerikanskim standards on prices is driving for them is probably pennies
The majority of Americans for a hundred bucks themselves, Boas and other Boas.
Шломо wrote:actually we can feed him grandchildren, not on what the profits from the sale of Rad.
When a person has achieved great success in the magic of it is completely different appreciates the time.
And the time that he was learning to reach certain States of consciousness, You don't know how much time he spends on making radionica.
And when you consider that really working of such devices is not particularly someone offers, the price is not so high.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Mon Feb 13, 2012 22:35

Логик wrote:Most Americans for a hundred bucks themselves, Boas and other Boas.
money talks in this world....when there is no money you have to work hard from morning till night, and time to practice is not,therefore, in this respect, the devices can be useful.Someone does not feel sorry for money for a 3D TV,and I for example do not need to figure for example, women buy on credit a coat for 300-500тысяч RUB,and then she won't like me as a girlfriend bought a cooler coat.(I think it is silly money spent) in short,everyone says how crazy about her(in a good way).

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Wed Feb 15, 2012 23:25

лексветер wrote:Hello! There is a similar theme of the danger of using the Succor Punch!
so it's fine!
double profit:
1) they give away their material work
2) Faster atsitsa generation of riders not wanting to evolve.

Right now I learn Dharma-yoga
and realize how behind I users any devices, especially the claim that they achieved something in their there magic.
First learn to control your body, and then make statements.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Feb 15, 2012 23:32

Коломбо wrote:right now I learn Dharma-yoga
and realize how behind I users any devices, especially the claim that they achieved something in their there magic.
First learn to control your body, and then make statements.
Colombo, of course, what you wrote sounds great, but if you want, can you describe, albeit briefly, what you have achieved by controlling your body. :D