Re: use of Radionics!

Post by Коломбо » Wed Feb 15, 2012 23:58

well, if briefly, then...
by increasing complexity:
+ spent fasting
+ got rid of bad habits
+ got rid of the coffee
+ chocolate do not eat ever
+ mastered shankracharya yoga times from the 5th, it is a complete colon cleansing salt water, the procedure is terrible, without pre-setting the mind above the body do not develop
+ completely switched to a diet as a lifestyle diet "to separate food according to Shelton," the bonuses from this to describe this whole article, I can only say what immediately dropped 10kg in 2 months sitting at a computer

All of this is mind CONTROL over the body, the ability to control the signals(emotions, desires) from the body that modify behavior.

+ and finally now urdhwareshe practice yoga, it's hard, but thanks articlethat explained the essence of emerging energies, has become much easier. Although the goal is to surpass the outdated teachings of the yogi, and achieve goals "3 months" without these perversions , and only one power of thought.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Feb 16, 2012 0:02

Colombothanks for the reply. Wish You success further. :)

Калынив

Post by Калынив » Tue Aug 28, 2012 0:19

Who can say how many in Ukraine is RAD1000?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Aug 28, 2012 14:14

Калынив wrote:Who can say how many in Ukraine is RAD1000?
In Ukraine there is now in the presence of RAD-1000 from our representatives. Can order in our website will send from Moscow

Сергей Галкин

Post by Сергей Галкин » Wed Dec 12, 2012 16:18

Lily how to set radionic and understand that it is ready to work

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Dec 12, 2012 17:06

Сергей Галкин wrote:Lily how to set radionic and understand that it is ready to work

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3164 here all the details about everything.

Сергей Галкин

Post by Сергей Галкин » Wed Dec 12, 2012 20:48

Dear users of Radionics help me razobratsja with my device three months ago I bought radionic and two programme it made a vidio of the user as recommended during this time no results the answers to the mental questions are not a significant desire for purpose remain questions desires and goals I want to understand what I'm doing wrong or the device does not work to understand for myself it really is apparatus which something may or just a box of flashing lights I would be grateful for any help sincerely Sergei

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Wed Dec 12, 2012 23:46

Well, then recommendations may be many. The first is to remember that there are such wonderful things as commas and periods.
In goal setting has chic theme viewtopic.php?f=8&t=577 . Just write on a piece of paper, I want a million is not enough. You need to carefully describe the desired situation. And to do something to implement it.

Сергей Галкин

Post by Сергей Галкин » Thu Dec 13, 2012 0:32

Thank you

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Fri Jun 28, 2013 0:17

who abolished the law of one equilibrium? am I missing something? the device works asked for money for how long? :) it! you need something more direct like a Genie in a new form! and who ever thought about the fact that all you have to pay the price and sometimes incompatible! their health, loved ones, gave a hand loan and who will give Pushkin? anyone interested read about the energies more, the device gives strong Yang energy qi and Yin qi remains the level that was!about the misalignment of the energies of Yin qi and Yang qi there is a lot of info in the Internet!a different pathology etc. my personal verdict device to use if have to really pay attention to the replenishment of Yin qi from nature as a rule, trees etc. running barefoot, water treatments, etc. about who has strengths pristrastie beliefs about the device I'm not going to persuade you, use on health but about the health of all sabattus! Yes gate and rate who knows how photos of Karl welz it is a distinct lack of Yin qi! all the while!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:15

Before you publish your conjectures You at least for myself sufficiently understood what is Radionic the purposes for which it uses orgone, and how many conclusions (verdicts) is not quite in the topic....... Ergonom Radionic Operator does not supply, but can use it as a "transport" (a resource to organize and maintain the process) the delivery of "Life energy" from its sources (e.g. biocenoses of territories - forests, seas, mountains, etc.). So the verdict is....... In addition, many Yin men are not useful. As for the Board, it is all too simple for this tool paid 1 time money. Of course with the implementation of the "curves" of desires and intentions can create "bias" and excessive voltage, but what Radionica that no, here the problem is not the instrument, but rather of the Operator and its task.

Sincerely, MAG.no

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Fri Jun 28, 2013 14:27

about radionica I learned long before they appeared on the Russian market caught fire first, then bought himself repeated the design nor much worse after a short time I had to give it up rather from his work in that application how many use only use to transfer properties of substances not more, in your opinion is one I have etc. I respect every else's opinion! if You can view the operation of the device in the mode of vision of subtle energies, ...the harder something is given the more it is valued and remains longer in life. in General, I others and didn't expect the website's commercial use and content, I think in a year or two, all Radionics will not be more than a complement to the interior!go to Ebey!!!there used Radionics.have sell a lot of a lot and almost nothing compared with Moscow prices, in America they are already few people need! tried people pampered! remember as with microwaves at the time was?!!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Jun 28, 2013 15:15

лексветер wrote:first bought then he repeated the design nor much worse
First, even commercial Radionics may be different, I can only judge about VELAM made about many other silent, though "touched" three different biased, and secondly, the question of what criteria were used to assess the results "not much worse" You, third, Radionic that's not the only electric appliance "that there generating" and the tool "simulation" based on the principles of Sympathetic Magic, therefore, its performance depends largely on the understanding and "conducting" of these principles by the Developer as well as his ability to transform them into the final product, i.e. to orgonenergie not enough "just to tie the wish you were never born" to come out healthy Radionic. As for Your distortion of the "other opinions, I did not expect, the website's commercial use and content", we hasten to assure You I'm not the interested party, a buyer like many others, the percentage of sales is not available, and setting out his opinion for I researchers to bit by bit subjective opinions was possible in any way to make an objective picture of the Radionics. Slogans your thoughts, lay out, and fill the message not speculation (thoughts do not have weight, as it is not banal sounds, but is perceived so), and content that has real resonances with events in the physical world, therefore, the perception of people sensitive, having a weight.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Fri Jun 28, 2013 15:21

Yes buy use nazdorove definitely advise others too! :) I can not argue with You,everyone has their own way! a little to achieve the same without radionicu all sorts of lotions and adapt? save money and when they can achieve the same result without the doll awake could be proud of themselves after all! :) and without there yakih himself!it is much more pleasant when You and not for You!
Last edited by лексветер on Fri Jun 28, 2013 15:32, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Jun 28, 2013 15:30

I can do much more than my Radionic, so lay it just where I process not very interesting, but you need to do.

Sincerely, MAG.no

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Fri Jun 28, 2013 15:33

for example?! what is it that people can not and radionic zaprosto! amuse an old man hotabycha

Брэнд

Post by Брэнд » Sat Jun 29, 2013 18:52

лексветер wrote:buy Yes use nazdorove definitely advise others too! :) I can not argue with You,everyone has their own way! a little to achieve the same without radionicu all sorts of lotions and adapt? save money and when they can achieve the same result without the doll awake could be proud of themselves after all! :) and without there yakih himself!it is much more pleasant when You and not for You!
"You cannot step twice into the same river". Everything flows, everything changes. In fact, even once you can not step into the same river. Is he changing the incoming and entering the river it is not what it was when he went in. And desires. People makes a wish. On wish fulfillment takes time. The desire for more, cooler, more ambitious, the more time is required for implementation. And when the wish comes true, one understands that this is not what he needs, for he has become different... changed priorities and wishes have changed.
It's silly to set a hard goal and desire specifically-utilitarian.
If only to set a goal to climb to a new peak and look beyond the horizon (expand your horizon)...
But such an abstract goal able to give myself just one piece, strong, firmly standing on their feet... without any Radionics and similar tools.

Another thing is that such people are always few. Most look for a universal tablet and from the head z@dnice, free Golden rubisco that would lie on the oven with beer, and works by themselves as if by magic managed to. These people want to be cheated and spend the money on a placebo pills. The more empty, the more faith in her, for - "price determines quality" is all I remember. This not only applies to radionica, but to the priests, mediators, healers, fortune tellers, astrologers... to which go those who do not believe in yourself...
... let him go and buy Radionics is their choice and their degree of freedom.
To each his own.<