Алекс С
Re: Radionic as an investment.

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jan 07, 2012 20:18

No, it's not :)
Nothing wrong :)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Jan 07, 2012 20:44

Волхв wrote:about punching. The universe(or any close word) implements the intent of the principle of least energy.
If it is linked to the concept of "tasks karmic incarnation", it appears the area for manoeuvre and a chance of choice of consequences, because sometimes it is better to raise energy, or more time posvetiti action to obtain "other consequences".

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Sat Jan 07, 2012 21:00

Alex
No, of course more specific.
Says Simionato "ride to the corner".
For the accuracy I can not vouch, but something of type "to DD.MM.YY to in addition to the salary NNNNN rubles.(+the wording of safety) it is implemented with maximum benefit for me and my family in the long and short term safe for me and my family way."
And exactly two weeks later comes unexpected prize from Moscow, which no one expected.
If you want to learn the experience in addition to my re-read of the topic in this thread dedicated to radionica. There people have rezultatai and abruptly my.
I. "I'm not a wizard I'm just learning".
Sincerely, the Sorcerer.

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Sat Jan 07, 2012 21:01

Lancelot
Absolutely agree with You.
Last edited by Волхв on Sat Jan 07, 2012 21:58, edited 1 time in total.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jan 07, 2012 21:26

Thank you!

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:08

Волхв wrote:"to DD.MM.YY to in addition to the salary NNNNN rubles.(+the wording of safety) it is implemented with maximum benefit for me and my family in the long and short term safe for me and my family way."
Sorry, but this sentence is consistent DD.MM.YY(indicating a specific date) and short-term and long-term?

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Jan 08, 2012 13:57

A very interesting topic. A year and a half ago I bought radionic 2400хд. First, set very specific goals with the prescription of the dates and amounts of money. The result is not pleased. Better than me when I write a more vague wording. During the half year cash flow has increased. There are new opportunities that I never even thought of. so my purchase has paid off. 2 months ago set a General wording to "all is well", put the piece of paper and wouldn't come to him. With the new year came a new project, so radiant and скм1 will work on it.

On the question to bursting of concrete situations say so. NOT working. At least I have. Goes for money and very very specific situations at work. Ie something like want salary given on time and not 3 days later not working. To 500 rubles today during the day it is not clear how is also not working. But when I first saw the type of to increase cash flow by as the % per month until the end of the year. Here it was just a Bang.

And well, if you expect that money will fall from the sky Nitsche not doing it will have to wait a long time. Responses need to catch and work, spending some time and energy.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun Jan 08, 2012 14:21

Tojamy sincere Thanks for the detailed answer!

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Jan 08, 2012 15:11

Not for that. The General theme is good and necessary. Radionic and each works differently. It all depends on the operator. And the truth of the goals that we set.

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Sun Jan 08, 2012 16:00

Петр Петрович wrote:
Волхв wrote:"to DD.MM.YY to in addition to the salary NNNNN rubles.(+the wording of safety) it is implemented with maximum benefit for me and my family in the long and short term safe for me and my family way."
Sorry, but this sentence is consistent DD.MM.YY(indicating a specific date) and short-term and long-term?
This is the wording of security.
Because the amount required could, for example, be realized in the form received from someone in debt under onerous interest. After all, the goal would be implemented, but in the long run we would be raped a new problem.
Or remember a bad experience in the implementation of the goals of the distinguished Novick.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3280&start=125.
The purpose of the too was implemented.

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Sun Jan 08, 2012 16:02

Toja
And everyone radionic works differently. It all depends on the operator. And the truth of the goals that we set.
Absolutely pimpochku!!! :ay :ay :ay

Малика

Post by Малика » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:21

"Owners 2400HD! For the year (or semester), have paid off your cars?"

Dear Alex, all the appliances are working.
I have a lot of devices, including RAD 2400, the Stabilizer of B, SC, HF , and SC had to buy another one, there are many tasks :) and I think to buy another IC, so I have it working well.
GLAD works in conjunction with the Manifest on many different things and very successfully. Wording changed until did not work the option from which there was return. We wrote a lot on the forum in the relevant branches.
For me these tools have more than paid off, and financially and morally :ay

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sat Jan 21, 2012 0:28

Алекс С wrote:Practices, THANKS a lot for the first sverhsekretnye opinion.
I have a question for You. Or rather, even two questions.

1. If none of the devices is not working, why You purchased so much, why didn't you stop earlier?
2. Have You tried to consult with those who have the device works. Should be on the forum those who use the devices more efficiently than You.
If financially you do not have sufficient amount of money,and as a beginner in terms of practice working with instruments of this website,in my opinion it is better to try to start with the room-good,I think.the first result is not to force yourself to wait a long time in manifestation,of course the money down to you will not fall,but..........

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sat Jan 21, 2012 0:41

Алекс С wrote:Well, there is no way, Thank you for taking the time and expressed my opinion.
I hope there will be more answers to the sample...
you can still try of technology Alexander Sviyash "I-magnet for money" see the Music.

Константинэ

Post by Константинэ » Mon Jan 23, 2012 19:22

I believe that money is something that brings joy and blessing?))))

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Jan 23, 2012 20:52

Константинэ wrote:I Believe that money is something that brings joy and blessing?))))
Including... :)

Обсидиан

Post by Обсидиан » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:01

Good day!
But along the way I have matured a question regarding the patent for radionic devices. Ie, comrades who collect his appliances or parts, and in some cases vistavlyayut them for sale on the same EBay, they do not violate thereby the rights of others to the invention, for example of the same Mr. Welz? (Of course, if the devices are not counterfeit copy of the instrument Welz, with his name on the box. 8) ) And do they risk it in this case to the law?

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Thu Aug 07, 2014 13:46

For the year changed the neighbors on all four sides of the world..,- top,bottom,side,- all new tenants..on the Contrary,a vacant lot that is abandoned BL for 12 years - was dismantled and built a new residential complex .( at least the next two at home - right in front of the Windows and now periodically block the sun in summer - and it was roasting...), and when the former residents - lived on top of the idiot bodybuilder , who clanged the iron at night and then partied on the weekends - at the bottom of booze during the week, slept in on Sundays,from the side at night to cut some stamp machine) neighbours others don't ppase was shut off electricity to mapleshade - did not help.etc...the Generator worked first every three hours for an hour( bought a socket with mechanical timer), then abandoned the timer and generates this RAD -5 24 hours a day... but it's so..small epizodik..))

Обсидиан

Post by Обсидиан » Tue Oct 18, 2016 19:55

Yuri Andand some kind of objective experience of viewing the operation of the device is, so to speak within the framework of the experiment - the task, the results, the experience is repeated? And it's all written like advertising on TV - "I sold my car, I bought the device L. O. X-5, the cat is no longer shedding, improved potency, I do not regret, I recommend everyone buy only this that sells in Khimki."