Radionic as an investment.

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
bofara
Re: Radionic as an investment.

Post by bofara » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:39

Петр Петрович wrote:...Comrade, have you read "the Small Earth"? A very good book, Leonid Ilyich. But I have yet to read.
Thanks, did not read. Comrade. :lol: But if I have for a certain purpose - it find and read. As it had done with other important books and information. How do. :D

It would be good if people use other people's experiences. A successful one at that. Then I think life would be much easier and well. :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:41

ALL WITH CHRISTMAS! :o

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:14

Alex
Hello from your side as a person as well as you family+pereprobovali radionic devices from almost all manufacturers(Welz,Plazo, Godman+ handmade and your purchase from Formosan) can give you this advice: do NOT BUY!
Judging by your posts you are just not in that financial position... that would conduct such experiments and Radionics is primarily an experiment.
In General, they "work" but not as stated by the seller...
If we talk about real cases, embodiments of the intentions that Radionics specifically, I did not and do not give... to radiate energy and emit incarnations there is not give(IMHO)

And radionic device with 80% of veratest you will like this set(2 ways of development):
Buy put to work with multi-task result will not see, then another, put on what also do not see result, here you are:
or disappointed because you do not see results and will stay with the negativity
or as it is fashionable over the hill(we Americans) will begin to be introspective and pumping yourself because there is a position(probably themselves sellers of such devices) that the device works 100%, it may not necessarily be consistent, he should be "pumped"

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:14

Практик wrote:Alex
Hello from your side as a person as well as you family+pereprobovali radionic devices from almost all manufacturers(Welz,Plazo, Goldman+ handmade and your purchase from Formosan) can give you this advice: do NOT BUY!
Judging by your posts you are just not in that financial position... that would conduct such experiments and Radionics is primarily an experiment.
In General, they "work" but not as stated by the seller...
If we talk about real cases, embodiments of the intentions that Radionics specifically, I did not and do not give... to radiate energy and emit incarnations there is not give(IMHO)

And radionic device with 80% of veratest you will like this set(2 ways of development):
Buy put to work with multi-task result will not see, then another, put on what also do not see result, here you are:
or disappointed because you do not see results and will stay with the negativity
or as it is fashionable over the hill(we Americans) will begin to be introspective and pumping yourself because there is a position(probably themselves sellers of such devices) that the device works 100%, it may not necessarily be consistent, he should be "pumped"

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jan 07, 2012 13:21

Now on two pages stretched my theme.
The picture is about clear, but it may, perhaps, slightly (or not slightly) oiled tall cocked my straps.
Type, half-starved man takes the last of the family, in order to appeal to a Higher power and live like human beings.

No, of course, this is not, I fed, clothed, apartment ownership, has a car, no credit and basically have to be a certain level of financial security. The reason it is essential that the device paid for itself, himself, stated in one of my earlier posts.

Perhaps this is why, thanks to this raised the bar I did not get good reviews and recommendations about devices that cost one or two bucks. It is clear. Through this filter, as I now see, I would have not passed.

Let's try to lower the bar. Talk about utility and value.
PeterYou say that the cost of these devices is much too high.
It is clear. From a technical point of view, the price seems high and everyone who gets these devices must be clearly aware that he is not likely to get them as clear and crisp efficiency, like from a microwave for$ 50, or media player for$300

However, in addition to technical evaluation the cost of the product and marketing evaluation.
Product is exactly as long as willing to pay for it. No more and no less.

Here is an example. There is a firm Amway, which sells through MLM household chemicals.
With dominance of Procter&Gamble ("prapor and demobilization" :) ) from retailers in buying household chemicals economically unjustified. The Amway product is more expensive than analogs at times. And we even know where this money is going :)
But this is only at first glance. But as you begin to delve into the topic, it appears that some products of Amway simply no parallel, for example they have a liquid that is able to clean the oven from the burnt fat. Composition ubiistvennyi, it is necessary to use gloves and glasses, and it works wonders. And when I clean the oven that way, I wonder how much I'm willing to pay? And it turns out that the tool underestimated, as stupid or the money will be intact or oven is dirty, "choose carefully, but choose" (C)

Here's another example.
Competitors of this website is gamma-7.
At the time I was choosing between palette and Parlor. The destiny has disposed in the direction of the scheme. So it turned out. Worked and what I was given to test the range on GDV, and the Room was not at hand, and what my engineering mind technical solutions Range much. With all this, I understand and understood then that, technically, gamma-7 is nothing, it should cost much cheaper. But if you look on the other hand, my fatigue when working with the computer she took off "like a hand". How much is it? Let's face the truth - that the life extension (people with chronic fatigue kills himself), and an additional barrier to common in the cities Oncology (fatigue contributes to cancer) and other quality of life (cheerful to be better than tired). Paid off these costs? It turns out that Yes. And the price of power turns out not very high, but strongly, very strongly underestimated.

By the way, judging by the reviews, front Room working with the same quality. So for them the price is low. This is my conclusion.

In the case when criteria is health or life, in principle, everything is clear.

Another thing - financial support, and indeed "sbicca dream".

If you forget about a very hard language about the financial bar that I pulled up in the first message, then:
the Owners 2400HD! For the year (or semester), have paid off your cars?<

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jan 07, 2012 13:24

PracticesTHANK you very much for the first sverhsekretnye opinion.
I have a question for You. Or rather, even two questions.

1. If none of the devices is not working, why You purchased so much, why didn't you stop earlier?
2. Have You tried to consult with those who have the device works. Should be on the forum those who use the devices more efficiently than You.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Jan 07, 2012 13:52

Alex
1. If none of the devices is not working, why You purchased so much, why didn't you stop earlier?
This kind of trait, I check everything in practice, compare, draw conclusions only based on practice and experience(all of them)
To have an understanding of the need to get hold of the experience and so all I have :)
I did not write that they do not work! Work only as a source of water operator i.e. your energy state, they are likely to increase! And this in a sense can give you "bonuses" in various fields(financial, social, personal development, etc.) and may not give! :)
My experience of different practices and communicating with different people shows that:
A lot of vital energy, a Fig does not mean success in society, although many esoteric repelled by that "standard"

There's a lot to write but I think that for the eyes...
2. Have You tried to consult with those who have the device works. Should be on the forum those who use the devices more efficiently than You.
Many with whom I communicated with by the sellers(Welz, Goldman, Plazo) and those who engage in more real Radionics(Italian community, English)
Overall, therefore, a picture on these devices and the topic we are now discussing was(just above describe it in short)

And ask the opinion of the efimernoe of parachanna at least not reasonable(IMHO).

PS
Of course, I would advise you if and to take something entry level....the Russian fatalis: type vbuhali 2000$ to buy more powerful, IMHO is also not reasonable

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jan 07, 2012 14:53

Thank You, Practice!
I will continue to read, think...

And what is Your opinion about the Parlor?

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Jan 07, 2012 15:02

Alex
And what is Your opinion about the Parlor?
Not yet had the experience, if you buy a Designer body I will heal, and then will opinion soon

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Sat Jan 07, 2012 15:07

Практик wrote:However, in addition to technical evaluation the cost of the product and marketing evaluation.
Product is exactly as long as willing to pay for it. No more and no less.
I'm willing to pay $ 100 for a product that I offer for 1,000. And you are willing to pay $ 10,000 for a similar product? :)

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Sat Jan 07, 2012 15:41

Alex
Exploiting this radionic recently(since September). I have the device paid for itself. Set trends without a Manifest manually.
To recommend as an investment I can't. Arrival of money in our lives interfere with our internal limits in our head. All of our beliefs, the impressions, the imprints on this subject. Without serious consideration of the topic problem to solve is very difficult. The fact that the device gives us extra energy to fuel our intentions. By the way, I strongly recommend to read the book of Karl Welz's "Magic of the future. A practical guide".
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3196
They have all the answers to Your questions and concerns. Radionic is not a Magic Wand, but only a working tool.
And, regarding beliefs. This is really great work. I personally helps to get rid of them Turbo-Suslik. Someone other psycho.
Radionic only energises. But aside from our purpose, he sustains "our cockroaches" for her.
This is my opinion as a user.
About СК1М while I can't say anything. I have only the second week.
About what stalled the thread about Radinci. Those who have not received the results, was after some nagging, cry and put the instrument to gather dust on the shelf(or, as the cabbage oppression). And those who have learned to use them (thanks to Humpty Dumpty viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3237) those and still use them as a working tool. Just for them it became a routine. You don't write on the forum today I scored with a hammer 4 nails. Although sometime You don't.
Well, perhaps all. Prepared handkerchief. Can start to throw rotten tomatoes.<
Last edited by Волхв on Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jan 07, 2012 15:54

For the money, and the more leveraged I would buy is not advised, although he could probably do so :)
Online writing is probably no more than 5% of the buyers of our products or less.
Personal communication, I know people who have successfully used business English mainly ATG 12, but at the time of purchase it was already an existing business.
Try free technology, their website is sufficient, trample, buy radionik.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:01

Uh, we slightly digress from the topic... well, let's digress... still a Holiday.

The Sufis say that every choice has meaning only at a certain time and a certain place and for certain people.
You know, the same river twice not to enter, and if you change the context, and the essence too.
Whether bitten by a poisonous snake to wonder who the vaccine cheaper?

Peterdon't know how You carry a piece of my world...
I'm sure that the responsibility for inaction in this life is similarly responsible for the actions.
In the UK for officials even the article is this :)

In other words, the purchase of expensive esoteric device can also be illogical and harmful, as well as his apocope.
And we need to weigh to understand whether or not to pay$ 10,000 for something that Peter give a maximum of$100

You almost asked a specific question, try to answer it specifically.

If gamma was worth 5 times more expensive, I'd take the Room (then). If the market does not have anything other than gamma, and it would have cost 10 times more expensive, I would first would look homemade. wish DIY would have been, probably would have taken the gamma, but only for themselves. Relatives broke off under the motto "don't want and don't." Of course, the ceiling would be somewhere... but where - I do not know.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:02

As the price of the goods, then you should come from their usefulness, for example, I for the holidays I bought termomassazhnoe bed for 100 thousand and cardiolates trainer for 90 thousand,of course, these things cost much cheaper than sold, but the effect that I and my family receive from this is worth the money spent.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:30

Interestingly, you pay off the time spent on the forum to solve the question raised? :)

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:34

Волхв wrote:Exploited this radionic recently(since September).
"This"? You have another radionic? Have You had experience with other radionica?
Волхв wrote:I Have the device paid for itself.
Just got to search and read Your posts in this forum. Unfortunately, Alas, found no report on the use of this device. I would be glad if you tell it in this topic as possible right now, in this wonderful holiday.

Волхв wrote:Set up trends without a Manifest manually.
Intuitive or adhere to a particular schema?

Волхв wrote:to Recommend as an investment I can't. Arrival of money in our lives interfere with our internal limits in our head.
Well, to be honest, I'm a little evil... I'm not poor, receive for their provincial region, above average...
As a person with esoteric directions, I understand that money is only a means... for the life I get everything I need, almost without problems, and it is not money, but always something that they can spend. money before I was never interested. I didn't even finish the montage, "I'm surrounded by a pile of dough", which began photoshop in the last year (by the way, you see it's time to draw). But now I was interested in the direct receipt of money with the direct help of technomagic. How's it going? How is it really? How fast that is - that's what interests me.
There is another reason - I began to think about the problem 2012. I am a man with humor and fear, my soul is also not without humor, so to speak. So when she was planning the current coming to the Earth, then, damn it, I could plan and Care in this wonderful year, it will happen. Yes, I know the world will not End, but many esoteric say shake well, and this is logical, because the world is not black and white. So I decided to make a financial cushion for the family to turn it into wrappers of other countries and precious metals and bury on the edge, so the family can if that to have a reserve.
About the restrictions You're right - I don't have millions, as I have never tried them... no purpose, no direction. Work on beliefs. Cockroaches in my head is, I even give them names :) :) :)

Волхв wrote:the fact that the device gives us extra energy to fuel our intentions.
Yes, I understand. But I know what "would be nice for more energy." Any Reiki practitioner will tell you that it would be nice to add. It was this energy I came to this section of the forum.

Волхв wrote:Those who have not received the results, was after some nagging, cry and put the instrument to gather dust on the shelf(or, as the cabbage oppression).
You gave a good idea to buy the device on the secondary. I've only seen one message on Lotus, 2000 for 15K. But I see the potential in the 2400HD. If someone really threw the device, I think, can be discussed.

Thanks for the reply. I will be glad, sincerely glad if You tell about your adventures with the unit from September to today.<

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jan 07, 2012 17:09

Андрей Кабанков wrote:On the money, and the more leveraged I would buy is not advised, although he could probably do so :)
At first I did not understand what was being said, and now there is interest. I previously always bought certain products as the proposed purchase with an uncertain return. To buy something esoteric, so much so that there was a feeling of "sink or swim" is another level.

Андрей Кабанков wrote:personal communication, I know people who have successfully used business English mainly ATG 12, but at the time of purchase it was already an existing business.
Well, what do You have? Have You tried to implement the PARTICULAR desires with the help of Radionics? Can evaluate the efficiency percentage?

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Try for free technology, their website is sufficient, trample, buy radionik.
Make sense? Proficient in many technologies and I can say that the effectiveness of one technology does not mean the performance of the other.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jan 07, 2012 17:28

I can not estimate, as they have a lot tehnomagicheskih products, Radionics specifically financial tasks were set. Used multiple radionicu ( seven forum at my request, put the trend on their devices) when the son at the end of last year on the bike broke his leg and required a complex operation osteosynthesis. Then everything went very successfully , fused all right, after three weeks, flew to Costa Rica on crutches, and there left them.The doctors said that the stitches had healed faster than normal.

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Sat Jan 07, 2012 17:59

Alex
1) "This" - because it was just about the model RAD2400HD. The other had not the capacity to borrow. Bought, as you know not at last.
2) as a result of Christmas break I have a lot of free time to write on the forum. On weekdays I usually just look through it for 30-40 min favorite sites before bedtime and answer if something very much hooked.
Directly as paid for:
- during this period, I twice raised the salary;
over this period I have twice received an UNPLANNED preemie. Why unplanned: the last 5 years in our organization for such payments was not. I planned to carry monthly, kvartalni, APR.
3) Intuitive. Exactly as taught in the video dear Humpty Dumpty. When I twist the handle, the head I feel a change in tone "internal noise". At some point I intuitively feel - you can stop. Logically I can not explain. It can only be experienced empirically.
4) Absolutely agree with You - much need not money, and the fact that we wanted to buy actually.
And with the desire for money and their visualization have to be careful. Tell a funny example. A friend of mine in "shaggy nineties" repeating the affirmations and visualized:"Through my hands are millions and billions". Well came true - he became a peddler of pensions. Through his hands on a daily basis were millions(it's up to the denominations).Could be realized and another option...
And subconsciously projecting their fear of the future TREND You will only multiply.
5) You will receive this energy. The only question is how to use it effectively.
By the way, about the choice between СК1М and RAD2400HD the question is also raised here.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3888
6) I Sincerely wish You good luck.
I apologize if my answers seem cut and dry. Don't like to write much. I am laconic.<
Last edited by Волхв on Sat Jan 07, 2012 18:10, edited 1 time in total.

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Sat Jan 07, 2012 18:07

:) You'll laugh, but I was thinking about buying a RAD 2400 HD on borrowed money. This idea spinning in my head for about 3 weeks. Why on loan? Because really rich people can be counted on the fingers. The initial capital all got different ways, "white" schemes were far fewer than "grey" and frankly, "black". But the initial capital was eaten quickly enough and the question arose as to develop further, how to maintain usual level - quality of life? And then came to the aid of the banks with their consumer loans and mortgages. Our employee as justification for his salary the state employee, told me about the 1st of September the school: came to the parents of pupils on the cars, in expensive suits, wives emanates from the capital's gloss (although we live in a city with a population of about 150,000 people)... And I said, I watch almost each and think to myself: this does not give the loan to the Bank and we are already working on it (and will work again :) ), the owner of shell companies-"garbage dumps", the 3rd of the mortgaged property, 4th property already under arrest...
What am I? And the fact that all niches are already occupied, the time excess-profits gradually goes into oblivion, all work for a small percentage of turnover, and pay the debts of the banks. Even the petroleum and metallurgy covered from January 1, manger: in on created the Department on transfer payments. Now, the export price will be comparable to the internal: the difference will be Donatists force :)

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Sat Jan 07, 2012 18:29

Андрей Кабанков wrote:as the price of the goods, then you should come from their usefulness, for example, I for the holidays I bought termomassazhnoe bed for 100 thousand and cardiolates trainer for 90 thousand,of course, these things cost much cheaper than sold, but the effect that I and my family receive from this is worth the money spent.
:) The key word here is effect. Objectively measurable effect

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jan 07, 2012 18:39

the Magus, THANK you for the detailed answer.

I apologize for my long letters. I specifically write long letters and try to write complete sentences as we read other people and I want the dialogue has benefited not only me. Metaphors and explanations from the different parties I'm trying to keep the atmosphere of my question, to make the picture more three-dimensional, more multidimensional. To other forum users understand what I want to know, and if someone has similar needs, then let them come into resonance with my wording.

It is clear that any esoteric practice, or any technomage from tightening the flow of energy around the adept. A raise at work, transport, which comes from (Elevator, traffic lights), contact with long-forgotten people, the unraveling of stuck problems. This is the norm for any practice, any practice. Having lived in this reality, esoteric to add insult to injury, sometimes I wonder WHY (why...) the bus came to a stop, I'm already here. :) :)
This is the norm.

Harmonization of space, to harmonize the body, harmonization of relations, acceleration of time cleaning all sorts of channels - and here is the result, the benefits that were eager to meet and we were not allowed them by hand-built obstacles began to pour in buckets.

However, Radionics is positioned as a product, that's it.

Radionics theoretically able to fulfill the desires, i.e. specifically to respond to affirmations of the users is sometimes not given the environmentally friendly desires or crudity of language. And it is this aspect, i.e. the ability of pushing that is the stated trend especially interesting to me.

the Magusplease what about implementation of Your trendsthat you laid out on the stage of Your Radionics?<

Волхв

Post by Волхв » Sat Jan 07, 2012 19:44

Alex
About the punching. The universe(or any close word) implements the intent of the principle of least energy. So pressing our trend without the language of security, we can get what you want, but sometimes this will not happy :cry: . But the statement of purpose in accordance with the language of security is the creative moment in this case. I usually PM my goal. In the course of the next day check if there's a response. If there is something left in this form until full implementation. If not then change the wording, trying to come to a decision from the other side and again put the target at the trend. If by this time appeared more important and urgent short-term goal, then switch to it. The medium stood to the realization about two weeks. There are goals that I couldn't push. And there are those for which I twice received a "back" kick. If you specifically something I was trying to get a debt from one person. The lesson to me - need closer to hear. For the first time after a goal began to experience some anxiety. As a result, my child nearly suffered extreme trauma while walking in the Park. After some time, returned again to this task. It was a holiday. In the morning put the purpose and ... in the evening the whole family got sick with the flu. Although in the morning everything was healthy.
If You are interested in statistics. Given the shuffling of different formulations of goal setting implement approximately 70 percent. Global questions did not set. For world domination do not apply. :) The wording of affluence implemented as I have described above.
I hope my answer satisfied You.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jan 07, 2012 19:58

Please Forgive me for the molestation, which I have shown in this dialog.

You answered my question, what is more, it is the closest to my question answer in this thread, but Your last sentence gave rise to another.

You write "the wording of affluence implemented as I have described above."
Before Your post, I assumed that radionic worked as Svetlitsa Blaga, i.e., without formulation of a trend.

You formulated the trend on "improving the financial well-being"?

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Jan 07, 2012 20:07

Alex, sorry, you are quite wrong, but I think You learn slowly a potential future market for Radionics that you can sell, but also the opinions and attitudes of people about etomu and their understanding of the use of Radionics.

Sorry, if that. :o