Radionic as an investment.

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Fri Jan 06, 2012 17:17

Applying in everyday life the various harmonizers, I'm not seriously engaged in their financial well-being.

I feel it's time to raise the level of his personal wealth, to tackle the challenge
business, money, prosperity, financial growth.

The situation is typical - have a desire to buy certain devices from this site, but no money.
So I decided to consider buying tehnomagicheskih device, as a kind of financial investment.

I apologize for the easy cynicism and consumer attitude towards technomagic, however, the situation is, and it should be solved.

ACTUALLY, the IDEA:
I would like to buy in credit RAD 2400HD, and using the device as intended, to improve their financial well-being, to repay the Bank for the RAD 2400HD and financial continue to grow, realizing their projects with RAD 2400HD.

Briefly describe the situation, then I believe in the instrument and believe that he will give me a lot in different areas.
And the reverse side of the issue is that the funds for the device I can find except those that will ultimately make my goal setting + power unit.

Question - and whether the direction I dig?
You pay off the device within a short period real money, assuming that I pravino'll use it.

Moreover, under a correct use of RAD I understand it is not an immediate withdrawal, with a permanent job with a fixed salary and a transition to free floating - a business with ideas inspired by tehnomagicheskih installing, and just the right setting, the correct instrument settings, and unconditional faith in the goodness and wisdom of a generous Universe.

What can I say, I love all the different harmonizers, but previously I had considered them solely for protection from the negative information and increasing level of health and energy of body.
On the website there is a choice of funds and for financial recovery in the first Chamber and Radionic.
However, Radionics is a lot more direct action when working with the front Room, although the latter is obviously safer, more harmonious. However, it is logical to assume that Radionics with proper tselepolaganie will make it possible to obtain the financial result. am I right in this logical conclusion?

Well, in my opinion, that RAD 2000 shouldn't even consider it a compromise, who have no money.
Therefore only RAD 2400HD, the model requires greater professionalism.

I will appreciate any opinions.
Praise, scold.<

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 06, 2012 17:49

In my humble opinion to the above instrument is better to buy and software /specific software for a specific device. Of course no software will work, but for a beginner :? About software, I think there is info on the forum/. Don't know how specifically name software support for this device, but then IMHO the trends are good. :? And, Yes, here - https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/manifestation/ you can get acquainted with information about the software.

Of course the decision remains in Your hands. Success! :)

Алекс С

Re: Radionic as an investment.

Post by Алекс С » Fri Jan 06, 2012 18:28

It's nice that I quickly got a response.
Indeed, if there is a device with manual settings is a good starting point would be to walk on trodden paths.
And it's nice that there is software that allows the first stages to formalize to some extent the process, thus narrowing possibilities in order to avoid some errors and some inefficiency.

I confess, I had not planned to buy, as well as hoping for help from the forum in the form of certain recommendations, presets, type:

1. Want dough? To expose the pen-and-so.
2. Want of cheerfulness in the morning? Here's a picture, catch. Printed on the flower garden, cut out and put on the trend after sunset.
3. Want intuition? Catch the track! Put two times a day using input and himself on target don't forget.

Of course, these examples are exaggerated :)
However, if you have experience, why not to use it. After all, this is the basis of our civilization.

So FOR you to wait a little...

bofara, Thank you for You have answered me. However, I confess, I would like in addition to Your advice to hear the answers to my questions posed to me in the first message in this thread.

What are the answers? I was expecting such as:
1. Man, don't take people for a ride. If you're asking us if you should buy a 2400HD, then you're not ready. Here's how to know you need it, so this is the criterion that the material benefits from the use of the device will cover the material costs. Not talking about the spiritual, as offtopic.
2. Dude, Radionics for researchers, not for money. Buy the room and not worry about anything. Everyone is doing it. Buy a card, gain bonuses from the universe, buy the card abruptly. And then even steeper. You and your radionica long will the transfer switch until Vselennaya you open a horn of plenty. Trust carton-machine - Parlor. 21 in the yard, you define, you a result of or in the sorcerer's apprentice play?
3. Acanceh, don't worry, take the hurdy-gurdy, cards for those who do not like to be at the helm. The objective is the most important thing. 3-4 errors learn. Relax, discourage investment in a month or two, current be willing to change and accept them.
4. Don't buy it. Only the front room - your choice. Radionics for those who have intuition. If you don't set the frequency correctly, get NOTHING. There is intuition, will be executed desires. Thick-skinned - tough.

bofara, IN this case, it is certainly good, but I'd topic to start.
What is your opinion?<

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 06, 2012 18:46

My opinion is that if I want to buy a HAPPY look about AT.

But for You - I think that You just edinstvenno You need to apply some important decisions for life. Especially associated with considerable costs funds.

Success!

PS if You have a possible desire and intention, which is described above I would be grateful if you unsubscribe here. :)

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Fri Jan 06, 2012 18:58

mdyayaya... I guess I don't understand the concept of "forum" as a place where people share opinions.
Everyone has their own way, but why should society score?

I'm not asking for solutions, and opinions of forumchan. Maybe I'm too narrowly considering the topic.

bofara, honestly, no offense, but if You first unsubscribed can still share your opinion on my question?

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 06, 2012 19:05

Алекс С wrote:...briefly describe the situation, then I believe in the instrument and believe that he will give me a lot in different areas.
And the reverse side of the issue is that the funds for the device I can find except those that will ultimately make my goal setting + power unit.

Question - and whether the direction I dig?
you Pay off the device within a short period real money, assuming that I pravino'll use it.

On the website there is a choice of funds and for financial recovery in the first Chamber and Radionic.
However, Radionics is a lot more direct action when working with the front Room, although the latter is obviously safer, more harmonious. However, it is logical to assume that Radionics with proper tselepolaganie will make it possible to obtain the financial result. am I right in this logical conclusion?
And how was I supposed to know the answers to these questions?

Like You asked for opinion, and in specific:
Алекс С wrote:I Will appreciate any opinions.
And I wrote my opinion. :?

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Fri Jan 06, 2012 19:21

Okay, there is no way, Thank you for taking the time and expressed my opinion.
I hope there will be more answers to the sample...

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Jan 06, 2012 19:52

Алекс С wrote:What are the answers? I was expecting such as:
With such motivation, it would not hurt to give the account number where you can send money in case of unsuccessful completion of the project
time to raise the level of his personal wealth, to come to grips with matters of business, money, prosperity, financial growth.
to pay for the services of a psychologist or, Lord forbid, on his last journey.
Very strange that all deal with only one way out of the situation, which may include. 8)

IMHO, with mindmachine you need to start. Or with BJ. Radionics not every health can withstand.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jan 06, 2012 19:59

Алекс С wrote:...I hope that there will be more answers to the sample...
By the way, You can get acquainted in the beginning with etou information and then with etou /completely free by the way :D /

:D The device, according to the experience and a lot of people, works well to say the least. az

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Fri Jan 06, 2012 22:02

Алекс С wrote:I would like to buy in credit RAD 2400HD, and using the device as intended, to improve their financial well-being, to repay the Bank for the RAD 2400HD and financial continue to grow, realizing their projects with RAD 2400HD
:lol: And in as collateral to offer the Bank the most RAD. Well, it's in the most extreme case, but it will not be the same, because the devices work Karl. The only reason the special thread on this forum was to fade - everyone got what you want?
Алекс С wrote:Question - and whether the direction I dig?
You pay off the device within a short period real money, assuming that I pravino'll use it.
If will be another distributor, of course :wink:
bofara wrote:by the Way, You can get acquainted in the beginning with Etuhu information , and then Etuhu /completely free by the way /

The device, according to the experience and a lot of people, works well to say the least.
The same CA..., only a side view :oops:
PS I Feel, the topic soon again: another provocateur appeared :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Jan 06, 2012 22:32

Алекс С wrote:you Pay off the device within a short period real money, assuming that I pravino'll use it.
If correctly, it will pay off. You only have to know what is "right." :)
Петр Петрович wrote:thread in this forum was to fade - everyone got what you want?
Or has not received... :)

Alex
But seriously, I think if you have no money to buy Radionics, it means that no well-established personal qualities to their earnings. And therefore radionic in this case you are not much help. In addition, although I could be wrong, the power from the RAD 2400HD is not so big as the manufacturer says.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Fri Jan 06, 2012 23:08

Ланцелот wrote:
Алекс С wrote:What are the answers? I was expecting such as:
With such motivation, it would not hurt to give the account number where you can send money in case of unsuccessful completion of the project
Pinned, you know :)
However, if you dig in my question, it can be paraphrased as: "what is the criterion of success use Radionics?"
Is it right the purpose is formulated and adjusted the frequency in the end may not result in the financial sector?
Is making 3-4 attempts, you can not perform such a simple task as to/to save some amount of money equal to the cost of the device?
Ланцелот wrote:IMHO, with mindmachine you need to start. Or with BJ. Radionics not every health can withstand.
For health I have harmonizers. I love technology matrix for the beauty of ideas, and gamma-7 for efficiency. Now the "want something new". Mindmachine is really "something new", but I'm in a state where a dumbbell I would like to replace the motorcycle.
Something on the website I didn't see "scale capacity" tehnomagicheskih devices. And this is understandable - it would be unwise to compare fundamentally different devices on a linear scale, when we are talking about a multidimensional world. But I am human and I want everything to "measure and compare". And in my scale of parrots without any justification have the impression that most quick to "push through" desire in the area of implementing radionic 2400hd and a series of Parlor - the most efficient way.

Radionics unsafe for dummies, who argues, but Lancelot, I'm sorry, generously, do You seriously suggest I mindmachine and/or BJ as a means to earn/to get/save money with the greatest likelihood/speed/effectiveness?

I remember joking when I was taking a few gamma-7 to your family. Even a single device allows the dispute to take advantage, if it is unclear who will win. To give a refurbished laptop to a stranger from another city under a promise to pay - easy :shock: :shock:
Protection, relieve fatigue - without any problems. But to fulfill the desire of the harmonizer did not want to, although I slipped them to him in writing again.
Therefore, another harmonizer, I don't need. I need a source of Strength to continue to fill the cones.<

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Fri Jan 06, 2012 23:18

bofara wrote:by the Way, You can get acquainted in the beginning with etou information and then with etou /completely free by the way :D /
:D The device, according to the experience and a lot of people, works well to say the least. az
I confess, why I'm not impressed by the reviews, maybe I'm just not inspired.

While as an alternative to the 2400HD and the Chamber I consider the following two options:
Option 1: Take a dozen bottles, will peremogu their multi-layered paint and metallic powder and at the end of work will receive ten units without any control. Each of them put on target and the trend will be naive to believe that I will get somewhere the total capacity of the well, such as in the base model Radionics with his know-how.
Option 2: Go for standard solutions - epoxy, nails, wire Mobius, quartz.

Do You think bofara, homemade your link is a more correct version than mentioned in this message?

Of course, the way homemade do not want to go. For only one reason - I truly and legitimately believe that the finished "factory" :wink: the product has a greater flow and focusing on a single trend will result in the shortest possible time.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Fri Jan 06, 2012 23:30

Петр Петрович wrote:
Алекс С wrote:I would like to buy in credit RAD 2400HD, and using the device as intended, to improve their financial well-being, to repay the Bank for the RAD 2400HD and financial continue to grow, realizing their projects with RAD 2400HD
:lol: And in as collateral to offer the Bank the most RAD. Well, it's in the most extreme case, but it will not be the same, because the devices work Karl.
My wife often criticized for the fact that I sometimes can't talk straight what I want. Although, in this thread, I think I'm very straightforward. But still probably insufficient. I, in fact, my first post in this thread asking the forum community the following two questions:
1. Dear forum users 2000 and 2400, tell me, if gross, what percentage of desires could usually implemented using 2400HD?
2. Dear forum users 2000 and 2400, have you set specific financial goals and whether you realize them?

Петр Петрович wrote:
bofara wrote:by the Way, You can get acquainted in the beginning with Etuhu information , and then Etuhu /completely free by the way /
The device, according to the experience and a lot of people, works well to say the least.
The same ...TSA, only a side view :oops:
Peter, your opinion - if devices of the same class, what is better to buy, if we are talking about such parameters as the efficiency (speed, success rate)???

Петр Петрович wrote:PS I Feel, the topic soon again: another provocateur appeared :)
It would be more "free" money, I would have bought a few instruments and he would have answered the question and would not be bothered with Respected members of the forum.<

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Fri Jan 06, 2012 23:41

Логик wrote:
Алекс С wrote:you Pay off the device within a short period real money, assuming that I pravino'll use it.
If correctly, it will pay off. You only have to know what is "right." :)
Yes, it's one of the questions. I solve it the following way. If we assume that I average Tovarisch, the high percentage of satisfied users of a device will indicate that I will succeed. As a developed intuition is not at all, just the formal implementation of the user can even in the esoteric lead to a good result. A good example of Svetlitsa - works, and usporiti this job is quite difficult :wink: :wink: :wink:

Логик wrote:
Петр Петрович wrote:thread in this forum was to fade - everyone got what you want?
Or has not received... :)
Now, could someone unsubscribe. I wanted some money. Made a wish. Was prooosal. Even painted a picture. And loot has not come.

Логик wrote:But seriously, I think if you have no money to buy Radionics, it means that no well-established personal qualities to their earnings. And therefore radionic in this case you are not much help.
Earn I can. But the family does not share my esoteric mood, and I have a responsibility to their families. If I earn more, and spend family time. So the money should go to the family. So if I spend the money is not the same, it shall be recouped from the family budget.

Логик wrote:besides, although I could be wrong, the power from the RAD 2400HD is not so big as the manufacturer says.
To measure is to compare. Logician, what would You recommend for the execution of financial desires. What do you think is more effective than 2400HD?<

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Jan 06, 2012 23:53

Алекс С wrote:Earn I can. But the family does not share my esoteric mood, and I have a responsibility to their families. If I earn more, and spend family time. So the money should go to the family. So if I spend the money is not the same, it shall be recouped from the family budget.
Well, under such initial data, it is not so bad... maybe it'll work, but, you know, not.
Алекс С wrote:to Measure is to compare. Logician, what would You recommend for the execution of financial desires. What do you think is more effective than 2400HD?
2400HD not the coolest device in the line... There рад5 and more...
And I think about homemade. But this way is not fast. And experimenting spent money not too little.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jan 07, 2012 0:09

Логик wrote:might work, but, you know, not.
For a guarantee, the Deposit insurance Agency is a I understand. However, the Logic is, You're a Logician, and, I think, perfectly understand me, I'm interested in the statistics of successful applications in the financial sector, and the speed of course too.

Логик wrote:
Алекс С wrote:to Measure is to compare. Logician, what would You recommend for the execution of financial desires. What do you think is more effective than 2400HD?
2400HD not the coolest device in the line... There рад5 and more...
So, it is clear. I would like someone to compare СК1М and 2400HD

Логик wrote:And I think about homemade. But this way is not fast. And experimenting spent money not too little.
I admit, I don't want homemade... want to use the experience of others... I think this is the most effective...

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Jan 07, 2012 0:12

Алекс С wrote:Duc, of course. I would like someone to compare СК1М and 2400HD
Ask MAG.no. He has both devices.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Jan 07, 2012 0:38

Alex
Sarge, you know
No joke, no Snark. Not the case, and I don't know You.
However, if you dig in my question can be rephrased: "what is the criterion of success of the application of Radionics?"
This is my IMHO, which many people here agree. Pumping energy of the first three chakras. Money is of course included in this range, but the other 2 are responsible not for the money. Like 1/3 for You. But in fact, the case in Popas the 1/3 for a person is practically impossible. The most banal, if in this incarnation You don't need them. And the tide, almost unreal.
Is it right the purpose is formulated and adjusted the frequency in the end may not result in the financial sector?
The manufacturer says that the frequencies exhibited intuitively. Frequency approximate, plus or minus two bast. You Sens?
Isn't making 3-4 attempts, you can not perform such a simple task as to/to save some amount of money equal to the cost of the device?
You got it, You "from above decided to give money," loteria, grant, inheritance. For all it's sudden, I have friends, not radionica who say it would be better if they had not received the money. It's "heirs".
For the health I have harmonizers.
Money is energy. And the body simply can not withstand this flow. If the harmonizer is right, he will limit this ptok, money will be less. If not, the harmonizer in the trash.
do You seriously suggest I mindmachine and/or BJ as a means to earn/to get/save money with the greatest likelihood/speed/effectiveness?
Seriously, although the BJ is not in use. And mindmachine not so much. About the money, I don't know, it all depends on the purpose of the incarnation. But you can always find a way out, and karma is not severely impair the money to. It's just way more time than a month, if not years.
I need a source of Strength to continue to fill the cones.
Take a test the next branch. Maybe that will feel. But the score must be heat-cold, but nice or not, if I may say so.
BJ is also not necessary to buy, is handmade, you can try.
Well, if You believe that, then you can go to his hometown to sense and learn about the purpose of the incarnation, as this can fit money. Through pumping of the lower chakras with Radionics, harmonization of life through BJ or train your brain mindmachines. And then to think for yourself. Given the fact that neither Blavatsky nor Bailey has not been canceled. 8)<

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sat Jan 07, 2012 0:59

Lancelotthanks , of course, for information, with which I agree with many - not if You're interested, I can discuss in a separate topic, but we got a bit off topic... just a little :)

Yet from this thread I understand the following - СК1М can compete with the 2400HD in the "immediate execution of desires", so to speak.

I will wait for more posts...

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:05

I have ск1м and HF console to it. And I still think about the homemade...

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:16

Алекс С wrote:
bofara wrote:by the Way, You can get acquainted in the beginning with etou information and then with etou /completely free by the way :D /
I confess, why I'm not impressed by the reviews, maybe I'm just not inspired.

While as an alternative to the 2400HD and the Chamber I consider the following two options:
Option 1: Take a dozen bottles, will peremogu their multi-layered paint and metallic powder and at the end of work will receive ten units without any control. Each of them put on target and the trend will be naive to believe that I will get somewhere the total capacity of the well, such as in the base model Radionics with his know-how.
Option 2: Go for standard solutions - epoxy, nails, wire Mobius, quartz.

Do You think bofara, homemade your link is a more correct version than mentioned in this message?

Of course, the way homemade do not want to go. For only one reason - I truly and legitimately believe that the finished "factory" :wink: the product has a greater flow and focusing on a single trend will result in the shortest possible time.
W1-homemade, if made properly, following all the recommendations, works with mental attitudes-trends. Just think. UTB judging by the reviews of people polzujushijsja this product. I don't have.

And as far as I know, that these "jars" as You want to do to make it work as desired, we must try. And that's, uh... Sings and porekomendoval You HAPPY if you decide to buy - it would be good with. BUT, keep in mind to HAPPY! And specific is what does work well only GLAD.

And homemade W1 that I have porekomendoval You have ON the inside. Communication osuschestvyaetsya You directly. Um, by the way.. If you want You can read this info - http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... &start=575 /I don't do advertising at all/<

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:27

Алекс С wrote:СК1М can compete with the 2400HD
The hunger strike is a competition sport. From the point of view of weight loss. Can it correctly, it is possible to choose the doctor to whom then to walk. :D
if You're interested, I can discuss in a separate topic
Somewhere out there? viewforum.php?f=5
Create, might be interested. Just preferably something personal, smaller links on someone else.

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:40

Алекс С wrote:Peter Petrovich, in your opinion - if devices of the same class, what is better to buy, if we are talking about such parameters as the efficiency (speed, success rate)???
In my opinion, it is best not to mess with the factory neither SK nor improvised: I he's not even paid off, just standing on the windowsill with a mute reproach. Instead of oppression for pickling/fermentation can be used, perhaps, since the housing is moisture and dust resistant :)
Алекс С wrote:It would be more "free" money, I would have bought a few instruments and he would have answered the question and would not be bothered with Respected members of the forum.
You know the saying: the father Beat the son not that played, and that recouped :wink:. Don't get carried away with "collecting"!
bofara wrote:W1-homemade, if made properly, following all the recommendations, works with mental attitudes-trends. Just think. UTB judging by the reviews of people polzujushijsja this product. I don't have.
Comrade, have you read "the Small Earth"? A very good book, Leonid Ilyich. But I have yet to read.

But seriously, the cost of Radionics, the Parlor, BJ, SK, etc. are highly inflated. First, because the money should go to money: a person occupying a certain social status, which allows him to buy the same RAD 2400 HD is likely only to increase their income - an effect called "ratchet" price, if I remember correctly. And what does Radionic? Second, because the easiest subject (combination of objects), after some processing (like "magic" but for me it just ideological :) ) becomes much more expensive. For example, the cost of the same Parlor cause I have strong doubts. If you want, I'll prove a specific example. Just to discuss this issue in the absence on the forum of ASD do not consider it correct.<

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:20

Логик wrote:Alex wrote(a):
So, it is clear. I would like someone to compare СК1М and 2400HD

Ask the Magician.no. He has both devices.
MAG.no investor! Unless an investor can be an expert that is a disinterested party?