Radionic program

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Практик
Radionic program

Post by Практик » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:14

In this topic I suggest to throw reviews, comments, etc on various radionic program(in Neti is plenty to choose from)!
And so what I've tried:
1)Manifest from Karl(well, everything is clear reviews on the forum a lot)
2)Cybershaman a long time ago rocked 6 version(too difficult was to understand it was not)
Now the Creator made occupies 8 version but it pushes for unrealistic money here is his website: http://psiop.net/
If someone tried unsubscribe!
3) EasyRAD ( http://www.healingmodes.com/ ) PTS easy to use the program(well, just very very :lol: )
PTS is not expensive and it is possible to download a test version that I sovstvenno did, and now her ride.
Observations:
The Creator claims that I specifically wanted to make a simple but powerful program, I don't know maybe it's the persuasion of the seller affected me but I really felt the energy from it on first use.
On his website there are several examples of how to work+trends so that tests on the free version you can do for the eyes
-In the updated version there is a program you can scroll audio files corresponds with the audio cord, you can connect it to what you have(SP, radionic well, or at least something from BJ :lol: )
I have everything! And you?

cibercop

Re: Radionic program

Post by cibercop » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:17

Here's an interesting program
http://hermetism.info/forum/index.php?P ... pic=2045.0
http://magicmania.borda.ru/?1-10-0-0000 ... 1223654518
http://kibermagia.narod.ru/

Try not yet tried it, but of course economically they are more attractive than English
although I think , presumably (?) these programs have significantly to give a real Radionica....

РВН

Post by РВН » Sun Dec 11, 2011 18:32

Практик wrote: 3) EasyRAD ( http://www.healingmodes.com/ ) PTS easy to use the program(well, just very very :lol: )
PTS is not expensive and it is possible to download a test version that I sovstvenno did, and now her ride.
Observations:
The Creator claims that I specifically wanted to make a simple but powerful program, I don't know maybe it's the persuasion of the seller affected me but I really felt the energy from it on first use.
On his website there are several examples of how to work+trends so that tests on the free version you can do for the eyes
-In the updated version there is a program you can scroll audio files corresponds with the audio cord, you can connect it to what you have(SP, radionic well, or at least something from BJ :lol: )
I have everything! And you?
I also downloaded and tested EasyRAD. Moreover, I bought the full version of the program. It really is very easy to use, but since I have this topic just started, results do not yet see. Maybe doing something not right (the goal is not formulated, the characters are not the ones put or something like that...) Maybe someone already have any results, and I would like to get practical advice on the EasyRAD program.

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Dec 12, 2011 14:39

RVN
So you are using it as their own?
Or with some sort of device?

РВН

Post by РВН » Tue Dec 13, 2011 0:25

Self. The device, unfortunately not yet.

Практик

Post by Практик » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:04

RVN
There is an opinion that if you do not use the appliance for the program(any radionic program) will "work" with you...
Including "take" your energy potential, respectively, if you have now is not very good good with energy and results do not have to wait...
Well that's the theory :)
Practice(mine) shows that program(and others) works on the principle of randomness(sometimes it shoots and sometimes not)

Эльсар

Post by Эльсар » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:05

cibercop wrote:Here's an interesting program
http://hermetism.info/forum/index.php?P ... pic=2045.0
http://magicmania.borda.ru/?1-10-0-0000 ... 1223654518
http://kibermagia.narod.ru/

Try not yet tried it, but of course economically they are more attractive than English
although I think , presumably (?) these programs have significantly to give a real Radionica....
I use regarding Workstation, a very powerful program. When used correctly, gives excellent result :ay . If there are no funds for radionik-cars, I advise you to buy it. And another book with instructions and relevant configuration http://www.hermes-shop.biz/index.php?productID=104
I personally, in the future, I want to buy a RAD 2400HD. Sure, the device is justified.

Чарлз

Post by Чарлз » Tue Sep 18, 2012 15:00

Filled kryaknuty exe file latest version EasyRAD. Download, use, unsubscribe )

зерва

sovmeschenie radionic programs and Radionics

Post by зерва » Tue Nov 20, 2012 20:38

what radionic program can be combined with the work of Radionics such as the ATG 12000, 3000 and Рад5. ?

and Cybershaman can be combined? but a travel Radionic workstation and all other programs of Tifferet?

and the second question - if the goal doesn't fit the class"work", love, deiny it.d.-then radionic programs welz with quick start goals Nelas to work?

Кирпич

Post by Кирпич » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:50

Hello.
Set EasyRAD, ran for 6 hours)the Second day was a ringing in my ears.Continue to use it.
Dreamed Cybershaman to use, because all his praise, but I have a bug in it...no sound at all.
In EasyRAD somehow it all seems just so..Probably doubts sometimes arise.But can be really all ingenious is simple..

Parallel yuzayu EnchanterX Pro(there seems purely the effect of waves on the subconscious mind the brainwave gen.) and Spellkaster(even to the shamelessness of a simple program..at least in appearance).

Чарлз

Post by Чарлз » Fri Dec 07, 2012 0:32

Кирпич wrote:In EasyRAD somehow it all seems just
he пlанироваlся to be. not for nothing is easy in the title.
the noise suggests that the program works IMHO, but the payoff is сlишком сиlьная.
over time доlжно pass иlи try to run it on a smaller коlичество time.

you have Windows 7?
there the sound is not working, you can отдеlьно in аудиопlеере to include the following.
also try to replace файl bass.dll this http://gocs1.com/bass.zip

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Fri Dec 07, 2012 16:56

:ay
Last edited by Евгений Борисович on Fri Dec 07, 2012 22:01, edited 1 time in total.

Кирпич

Post by Кирпич » Fri Dec 07, 2012 19:49

Charles,
Yes, I have Win7, bass.dll replaced immediately, without that do not run.
Please tell me, maybe I'm just misunderstood fact..That EasyRad when you run a certain noise from the speakers is due to the main impact occurs?What, then, with cybershaman in the audio player to include?I have no noise produces.Or the noise these prog are not the most important thing?

Чарлз

Post by Чарлз » Fri Dec 07, 2012 21:30

Кирпич wrote:Charles,
Yes, I have Win7, bass.dll replaced immediately, without that do not run.
Please tell me, maybe I'm just misunderstood fact..That EasyRad when you run a certain noise from the speakers is due to the main impact occurs?What, then, with cybershaman in the audio player to include?I have no noise produces.Or the noise these prog are not the most important thing?
is, if the 'Enable Audio' is pressed, Yes this feature is needed for those who have real radionic devices have to output the sound to them, although so too the meaning is, but this is not the main thing in the software.
the sounds that are embedded in cybershaman are located in the folder 'Cybershaman VIII - Free\sounds'
but I would not recommend to use them separately to better the Patrushev, for example, to configure the session.

Кирпич

Post by Кирпич » Sat Dec 08, 2012 0:39

Чарлз wrote: is, if the 'Enable Audio' is pressed, Yes this feature is needed for those who have real radionic devices have to output the sound to them, although so too the meaning is, but this is not the main thing in the software.
Charles, thanks for the clarification.
Ie, the effect can be even if these programs without sound to run?Then I didn't quite understand how the effect occurs, that confidence diminishes.Although most importantly - the desired result..See what happens next

Чарлз

Post by Чарлз » Sat Dec 08, 2012 22:24

Кирпич wrote:
Чарлз wrote: is, if the 'Enable Audio' is pressed, Yes this feature is needed for those who have real radionic devices have to output the sound to them, although so too the meaning is, but this is not the main thing in the software.
Charles, thanks for the clarification.
Ie, the effect can be even if these programs without sound to run?Then I didn't quite understand how the effect occurs, that confidence diminishes.Although most importantly - the desired result..See what happens next
d
the impact is about the same as for physical machines, again, and anyway, it's a secret development )
a system related to the send / receive thought forms, they say.
the type of broadcasting program on a certain wave of intention that you nastraivaesh and resonates with the world, the universe responds to the realization of desires.
so, as I understand it, may not be entirely true.

actually, IMHO, soft is especially effective coupled with real Organon / radionic machine / any strong source of energy or if a high level of human energy.
with this I have problems, but some results I got from using, but not very large.

Кирпич

Post by Кирпич » Sun Dec 09, 2012 23:15

actually, IMHO, soft is especially effective coupled with real Organon / radionic machine / any strong source of energy or if a high level of human energy.
with this I have problems, but some results I got from using, but not very large.
Read more in the descriptions:
These programs cause the CPU to produce energy, which is the realization of desires.Something like that

The results I have half a millimetre it moved to your desired goal(if we ignore the possibility of coincidence).Pace everyday use this app you 5-10 years to accomplish what you want :roll: :(

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 10, 2012 17:23

Кирпич wrote:
Read more in the descriptions:
These programs cause the CPU to produce energy, which is the realization of desires.Something like that

The results I have half a millimetre it moved to your desired goal(if we ignore the possibility of coincidence).Pace everyday use this app you 5-10 years to accomplish what you want :roll: :(
The result depends on how you formed the intention (goal, desire). And whether it's true purpose . The subconscious mind always chooses that person need, and the conscious mind wants more. Therefore it is always necessary to clearly formulate its purpose and say :"the best and safe way ..." And you need to have a clear intention of what you put in goal. Not just to see what happens .

Кирпич

Post by Кирпич » Mon Dec 10, 2012 22:14

LILY-P
Thank you.
Yes, I understand that the purpose which I set probably was for me a necessary tool.But the ultimate goal is impossible to "pack" in demonstration, she even has no clear boundaries.I will try this "essential tool" to imagine in mind how the desired end result

дмитрий.ва

Post by дмитрий.ва » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:18

Since I use Mac only radionic program is available now for Mac users is EasyRAD v2.40 .I create a structural link with the Rad 1000 and I use filters Karl Velts which can be purchased separately as an image and in digital format.Anyway, the program as it runs and gives some results.

ИльяРадионика

Post by ИльяРадионика » Tue Aug 28, 2018 16:46

I'm looking for one app for my smartphone(tablet) with Radionics or bio-resonance which is not necessary to have radionic devices.
Is there such an app?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Aug 29, 2018 15:40

Gilardino We do not have.

ИльяРадионика

Post by ИльяРадионика » Tue Sep 11, 2018 18:17

I have found in the play store one app that I need
Reference:https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... oResTablet
The way it works in Russian

Борис Ткаченко

Radionic program

Post by Борис Ткаченко » Fri Jan 25, 2019 21:54

good afternoon.
want to try out Cybershaman, and telehypnosis, and Radionic of workstack.

please tell me-what are the requirements for a laptop that will run these programs?( to have the result as it was quick and one that you want).

Борис Ткаченко

Radionic program

Post by Борис Ткаченко » Fri Jan 25, 2019 23:22

Please tell me if you want to get money from a certain person--- what frequency you need to put in radionic program?(want to enjoy their Telehypnosis or Radiorivista)