There is a question

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 02, 2011 0:52

in General, though, wrote about BJ, but I am convinced that despite differences in the approaches selected and if there is a difference in the scheme of actions, roughly the same stories with the Parlor and Radionically. And reading respectively. the fact confirms this. I.e. there is a difference, but there are similarities. There is a group of "bright" effects, there are more neutral. It works at all. But someone running from himself.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sat Jul 02, 2011 17:14

I understand that the problem with the implementation of the purposes of using devices, the man in the head. If you believe(I know, confirmed by experience, etc.), the effect brighter. Maybe it's placebo but who cares that will increase efficiency? I got the idea that when working with the manifest, before the description of trend insert a phrase such as: my ego( or subconscious) harmoniously(optimally, etc.) adopts the following rules(changes)....further described that intend to get a result.
We have something ready, and want what is not(not ready). So I thought, why in the very purpose is not to lay willingness to accept it? Who thinks about this?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 02, 2011 17:29

the problem is not simply that the man in the head, and that he often quite far removed from yourself, should be induced to the purposes and programs (not your own) and has a sharp internal conflict, driven away. It is sometimes the result of direct programming from the outside.
In such cases, there are conflicts of man with itself. I.e. example 1 - making yourself a BJ, and then destroys it. (1-2 cases a few thousand), or relatives give, and his reaction is to destroy. By the way the reaction I remember was describing someone from the forum trying to give to a relative drives Patrushev.... cool ? :) ie a hysterical uncontrollable reaction, namely, the trampling feet of the disks, without exploring the subject with them. Ie just with the "threshold".

example 2 - person gives the relative at the phone, and another relative, without knowing it, but being interested in the accountability of the recipient at, gives him a new phone and take the old. In just a day. Although "old" was new, the person arranged, worked fine and the owner of the phone did not want to part with it really.
And in this case, the label of at knew only wclause her, and the reason for gluing was a "contributing factor" - controlled by the owner of the phone used to drinking alcohol (which is directly related to the suppression of his personality from the outside).
And so and so.
But it's too bright examples, often just a low intensity internal conflict. The remaining cases are usually easier and are more to do with the fact that we too keep the attention of the target, preventing it to be realized.

In General we can recommend to follow the courses of the subconscious, and not to impose subconscious courses invented logic. Just saying... reverse is dangerous and not effective.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sat Jul 02, 2011 18:40

I agree. I meant purely utilitarian restructuring of the ego. Example. Over the years, I know some customers delaying the payment of bills. And putting the goal( no matter what use) on timely payment of bills my clients, I get the following results. 1) the Defaulters will cease to work with me
2) will timely pay(the user has changed, money became more, etc.)
3) a third result satisfies me( new customers)
But the ego that "knows"( from experience) that "always" is the defaulters. And to change this "knowledge" is difficult. It is clear that theoretically( from the consciousness), you can select customers adequate, but almost(subconscious??) the fly in the ointment is always present( in both. again it's always). It is very difficult to determine when this "always" is the norm, and when the consequence of negative attitudes. The idea is to neutralize(erase, harmoniously preproposal new it.d.) installation that prevent the implementation of received from outside(complexes of childhood, for example), and not to force the subconscious mind (the true self).
An example of life. From childhood I was told that my hands are in there.., "what came, was gone," etc. a Few years ago had to learn one craft(the hands), and mastered it as a second hard until I changed my attitude to( and the who) that I was taught in childhood. When I realized that their opinion does not concern me, and I have my own things went smoothly very quickly.
In other words, the point is to capture exactly the mental block that prevents to take a different picture of the world.
Maybe clumsily written, but that it happens. :?

cibercop

Re: there is a question

Post by cibercop » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:42

It turns out there Radionic program (Tele Hypnosis, regarding Workstation, etc.) which use "the hidden power of your computer" to get orgone energy.....
http://hermetism.info/forum/index.php?P ... pic=2045.0
http://magicmania.borda.ru/?1-10-0-0000 ... 1223654518
http://kibermagia.narod.ru/
Other than that... probably in power, they are not even close to real orgone. batteries Karl Welz ?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:10

Radionics Karl Welz orgone are not. batteries.
There are also organizing radionic programs: Manifestation, ADM.
More details can be found with the materials here.

Sincerely, MAG.no

cibercop

Post by cibercop » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:26

"Radionics Karl Welz orgone are not. batteries." Yes it is clear... just said it wrong... but essentially it does not change...,
Interesting still to compare Radionics Karl Welz and radionic programs using the hidden potentials of our computer....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:40

:) Succinct expression: "hidden potentials". Try to compare - tell.....
Can only judge on Radionica and radionic programs Welz and their potentials.

Sincerely, MAG.no

МИКС

Post by МИКС » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:01

I also have a question, use radionic for a very long time with the program and without, different settings, but the result need not. Don't know what to do?

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Thu Jun 21, 2012 13:09

Can be in this reality to address this issue need much time. Maybe this question applies to other people who resist your influence. Maybe you are unconsciously resisting. Many may be the reasons. And if something does not work, then you can take a break, to clear my head and continue. I think so. :) :)

КАА1970

Post by КАА1970 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:16

Tell me, doctor albert Abrams, Professor of pathology and Director of medical faculty at Stanford University in California is related to Radionics?