There is a question

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 20:22

Андрей Кабанков wrote:EMS Courier brought us a parcel with the goods on 28 thousand that we sent in early January and was lost.We already have put up with this,but here such a surprise!
with EMS Mail Russia and such surprises happen, without any waves. Could and in 2 years bring :))

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Jun 29, 2011 21:10

Александр 1 wrote:with EMS Mail Russia and such surprises happen, without any waves.
Perhaps, BUT I also surprise about six months ago, received (here):
Маг.нет wrote:Dec 21, 2010 1:09 pm
A pleasant surprise.
Should have thought about Christmas gifts, so the World responded with response feedback. Called EMC and offered to drive to obtain "compensation overpayments" (didn't even know that was overpaid).
Interestingly, the day I first load the module "Wave of Success", which was included in the thread "pleasant surprises" and they fell... at the same time from different places.
Happen "accident" :)

Sincerely, MAG.no

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Wed Jun 29, 2011 21:19

Anton,if You don't get what you want,so You periodically "jump" from that what you want for what you don'T want and the energy of the "unwillingness" You are much stronger than the energy of "intent".
Andrew,some people instinctively use the law of attraction is nothing about him knowing.For Example:Roman Abramovich.Early in his career,he said to his friend:"I'll buy the whole world!" Of course he immediately turned down,but he was focused on the fact that he "buys", not that he "will not buy".
Alexander how do You do business?How can there be a layout for what do not require money!?Download a few audio books ,listen to them and apply in practice.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jun 29, 2011 21:29

You can do many things yourself without using artifacts using artifacts as tools to strengthen its influence on the world.
Agree that you can mow the lawn mower,can be pulled out the grass by hand.The result will be here and there.
That hands no longer work,such as sawing a log.A simple tool but a saw will do it.
Using the tools of physical impact on the world,why abandon them for the mental effects.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jun 29, 2011 21:41

Mistralyou I understand,of the opinion that artifacts do not exist in principle,what all of this triggers for the manifestation of human capabilities.But how then to be with experiments on the change in structure,change the composition of the blood in the test tube,the change in stress rats,the change in CO and fuel consumption.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 22:05

Mistral I have heard a similar story about the famous fashion designer, in my Valentino (not quite sure). He was just 18 years old, told a friend that built a house and there will be a Golden bath. And soon it happened. But such cases are few. I also doubt that billions of people existing on this planet. Whose dreams sometimes are as simple food, water, shelter, health and work, not to conquer the world or something like that. Configured as you theoretically put it "wrong." I guess really the mother of a dying child (from hunger, disease, etc.) doesn'T Want to subconsciously change reality. Or father. :shock:
Or the power of intention from these people is negligible. I'm not talking about countries where everyone is on edge. And for example about our country, where the chance is higher than for example in Africa or Asia.

So I do not agree that one desire or a bunch of similar exercises (where the common sense thing to want), you can guarantee yourself a place in the sun. Nope will not work.
Having poor energy and a lot of problems, one cry of "I want" is not enough. Oh, and don't cry it's so cheep.

Therefore, the systems of recovery of energy and its constant replenishment. As well as the solution of its deepest problems is the KEY. What system uses that each is his right and business.
Those who spend money to buy goods here have made their choice. Waste not, can use the free knowledge and help others. So....
With respect...

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Jun 29, 2011 22:13

1Андрей1
Your post as truth in the last instance written!
Does not necessarily that all that is sold so direct is good for energy and working out problems...
All the same, everything must always be questioned and most importantly to try(because without practice it will just be chatter)

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 23:56

I was once a good friend Korean, who treated me with needles for 12 sessions of hard erosive gastritis brought to a dangerous limit our pseudo physicians, answered my question of how it works - "Treat you himself, at the head, and I only give your body a boost" :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 30, 2011 0:53

Yes, very rightly said by the way... in fact the whole reflexology and its variants give a kick... even though in essence the body should ( ideally ) himself to respond, but for a number of reasons - dull and disconnected the desired reaction... that's their resume in through the emergency entrance manual control. Ie should be drawn... is a special internal attention to the desired area, it does not do this - put the needle ... makes.

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Thu Jun 30, 2011 15:26

Dear Andrew! Everything that You listed is called ADVERTISING.The value of the goods it can take up to 50%.And in the value of,for example,bottles of vodka,all 95%.
ANDREW,You first read the book and then argue.Any system of developing the human personality,designed for that same individual being in a stable emotional state.To mention starving children of Africa is absolutely not correct.You still think prisoners of the Soviet or German concentration camps.Here's who really were not up to spiritual development.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 21:19

Mistral everything is much easier. In the world hundreds, perhaps thousands, of smart books, instruments, religions, doctrines, etc., Nearly all GIVE the result, even the most strange things.
It is simply a question the number of received result. It must be the crutches. Just everyone chooses their own (and not advertising).
Books are very often advised to read in different forums for different topics. Make sense? If it helps You, not the fact that it will help me/others. Yeah, and spend time and effort to read various unnecessary references to me there is no desire.

About stable emotional state I do not agree. Fear and stress in my opinion the most powerful engines of change reality. Energy in these States allocated more than with meditation on the beach in a relaxed state. (Just one example).
You still think prisoners of the Soviet or German concentration camps.Here's who really were not up to spiritual development.
I guess we are talking about different things. What does spiritual development and attempt to change his current life and health?
Or do You think that people trying to solve their problem (e.g., gone close to people), listening to the Conductor, spiritually developing? I would say that it solves their current psychological problem in the first place, and not spiritually evolving. So my example is quite correct. Trying to help loved ones (mentally or physically) is much more than reading clever books.

Do not forget that the majority of people starts to fuss when everything is quite shabby. Deliberately engaged in some practices when they are all excellent - a few.
This is all my IMHO. In this strange world all in one place. Someone helps urinotherapy or simple prayer. And someone dies using the best medications and medical care. Someone drinks and smokes in their 90s and lives, and someone dies at 40, not having harmful habits. Everything is strictly individually, a Panacea for all no.

With Respect.<

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Thu Jun 30, 2011 22:59

Well, a Panacea it already is. :wink:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 01, 2011 14:54

Мистраль wrote: You still think prisoners of the Soviet or German concentration camps.Here's who really were not up to spiritual development.
For reference . Daniil Andreev(wind rose) , Solzhenitsyn,and many others wrote their great works in the camps. :wink:
Coelho and many in the nuthouse . :?
Ostrovsky blind and confined to bed -"How the steel was tempered".

No matter where you are and what you need the desire,commitment and energy for the solution desired. "Though this will be "is triggered when there is a clear intention of something.Then the energy is given for the solution. And energy is often spent on the restoration of health especially in Metropolitan areas.
Therefore, the artifacts of power to help extra source of power for self-realization..
Who has a lot of energy it is clear that without artifacts. However, everything from the caveman to the "king" (even with its potential)did not hesitate to use the artifacts. :wink:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 01, 2011 15:22

well put, they're great - and you can bet :) I believe the value of the works of Solzhenitsyn, and especially Andreev - minium with[SPAM]th. Last, I would be banned for publication :) And about Coelho I have other information :)
I think it has nothing to do. One of my distant relative due to their own negligence in the Affairs of the family, gave himself up received date. Got myself in the colony, being an ordinary prisoner for almost a sanatorium. It quickly became necessary for all, including the beginning of the camp... and then all lived in a free mode. And others and freedom as in prison. So most of the situational framing to the case does not have any relationship.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 01, 2011 15:59

Мистраль wrote:You still think prisoners of the Soviet or German concentration camps.Here's who really were not up to spiritual development.
My post was about that ,and in camps and other places of unfavorable ,people can develop spiritually. This is often the only thing they can do.
And the names were taken so, for clarity, that first came to mind. Any value can be challenged.Fact! Everyone has their own values.(Although three years trying to read Andreeva and can't. Turns from written.But it is ,by the way)

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Fri Jul 01, 2011 16:03

1Андрей1,human beings are "complex".Developing the spirit of You ,without knowing,and develop the matter.And Vice versa.Fear and stress cause a person to develop,and to seek protection,that is closed in its shell from the outside world.And development is the understanding and acceptance of new ideas coming,naturally,from the very same outside world.
After listening to "Explorer" or any other disk of any psychoactive music,You simultaneously decide their private issue and spiritually developed.

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Fri Jul 01, 2011 16:13

Мистраль wrote:My post was about that ,and in camps and other places of unfavorable ,people can develop spiritually. This is often the only thing they can do.
And the names were taken so, for clarity, that first came to mind. Any value can be challenged.Fact! Everyone has their own values.(Although three years trying to read Andreeva and can't. Turns from written.But it is ,by the way)
LILY R. Read, Victor Frankl.(Tell me life YES! or Psychologist in the concentration camp.)This book is about an Austrian doctor and psychiatrist who spent 3 years in German concentration camps from Auschwitz to Dachau.After the war he wrote a book which thoroughly describe all that happens to a person in the concentration camps.About our Gulag You can learn from the works of Varlam Shalamov's"Kolyma tales".I am sure after that You will stop writing wild stuff about the spiritual development of prisoners!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 01, 2011 16:36

I'm not going to read horror stories.Have enough of my own.
And why on prisoners? I wrote about those who fall in a difficult situation,in isolation.(not all ,I admit) looking for a way out, turning inward (to the soul ,to God, call it whatever you like).

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 20:05

Mistral this is a long argument is not quite correct. As every man who would not say UNIQUE. So everyone will do differently. Some will avoid you out of fear, and some fear will make you develop or find a way out through other you to send to ..... (as an example)
And stress, helps me personally to go no matter what. At the same time, the rapid elimination of the stress and condition of boa constrictor after dinner, had a negative impact at this point in my life. I honestly regret very much. You had to be nervous, not to reach a state of absolute apathy/ Nirvana. But that might be my particular and not the rule for everyone.

If we go back to your sentence"
damn,if You don't get what you want,so You periodically "jump" from that what you want for what you don'T want and the energy of the "unwillingness" You are much stronger than the energy of "intent". "
though not intended for me. You will understand that I did not mean a General idea of clever books. A very specific situation. Why this rule does not work for many people who are ready to give everything for the health and the lives of their loved ones? Do they have "unwillingness" is stronger than "will"? My personal opinion is that sage is not all right in the book. Although in some ways he's right I guess.

Dimon
Well, a Panacea it already is.
There is something there. But what is the percentage probability of its operation at least within our country? I made 2 BJ 1.0 . A couple of days time. But effects such as describing people I have. All quietly. Look to make loud statements :wink:

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Fri Jul 01, 2011 22:39

Yes, in principle, another question I had. I do not aim, bracelets etc to health! Some achievements in his career life but put. Down to the last detail. But the physics, the impact on the body etc did not put. But the first thing that comes to mind after I made the first 1.0 this is the impact on physics of the body)).

So all that is written Mistral is not quite korrektno at least for me. Yes, there is a desire, there is antiglare, etc. But the specific impact on physics, when the desire was not finally I'm just on the placebo attributed not can.

Практик

Post by Практик » Fri Jul 01, 2011 23:54

Toja
I do not aim, bracelets etc to health! Some achievements in his career life but put
And as a result career?

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sat Jul 02, 2011 0:09

Практик wrote:Toja
I do not aim, bracelets etc to health! Some achievements in his career life but put
And as a result career?
Well, unexpected results I must admit. Not added in post, but added in the money amid a General lowering of s/n.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Jul 02, 2011 0:22

Toja
didn't add in the post, but added in the money amid a General lowering of s/n.
I also added a S/N :) but to attribute to the merits of Radionics is not yet solved because on this particularly didn't work, but worked all dead ends...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 02, 2011 0:37

and this is kind of normal sometimes.... because often people are working there where it is necessary to ignore... a real statement of objectives and to Radionics for whatever it is the result of interaction with your subconscious mind (it projects the target device, even if on paper, or write in the Manifesto), as a result, the subconscious may filtranti not the route.

For this reason, people have more flexible ways to my successes above, and someone easily implemented side goal.
Plus known issue with "letting go" goals.
It's the place to be regardless of the equipment used.
The fact observed constantly.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 02, 2011 0:50

well, or this:
my dad is now 2.0 and it all started with the fact that I constantly forget them at home my first 1,0 ....now he noticed that picking up my bracelet he began the improvement of health ... then he wanted to have her . In addition, the bracelets can attract the attention of those who need it. And this winter he broke his ribs (slipped in the garage) on the bandage I wrote 1,0 L result within a month he was again flew to watch and felt fine ,and works as a welder and he's 60.
(one of the last. messages from my forum).
Thus, it is not necessary to expect some effects for days and even weeks all in a row, and from the younger versions of BJ (similar to the Parlor, Radionics, etc.).
We are at the beginning when it was just version 1.0 distributed about 700 pieces. Asking me to write reviews. People didn't know any spec. possibilities, it just says that this kind of General-stimulating means. Part of the group visits this forum. Part of the written reviews. In particular, those reviews generated reviews on the site isobereg.ru
In these reviews it is evident that the average person, the effect was almost always significant (on the basis of the instrument measurement we know that he is always there, but sometimes people are able to write off on something else or accident), but some are fairly weak. For example, the reduction of sleep time but a few months. Or a winter without cold and flu - ie, the horizon of observation is long.
Bright reviews from the forum and this is my - this is a smaller group of those who are usually prepared to work with such devices, has certain tendencies and gets more vivid effects.
Ie bright reviews - is a great some more private group, but also those who for some time did not feel and did not notice any effect - it is QUITE rare.
And this does not mean that effects. They have 100% - it was proven by many ways.
It does not depend on whether the person knows what he is and how to treat it. Does not depend.
However, the attitude of a person can weaken observed in the visible areas effects. While sometimes close, he could see a strong other... was such a rare case, with return.... the pair of them just was. One of them is people if you use 2.0 wrote that is no longer able to smoke "weed", although smoked for many years and was not going to quit. And he just realized that "don't" and "do not want", but for the deliberate purpose he was exactly the opposite. What he says about the conflict with the subconscious. And the conflict with itself is the sort of thing that you still need something... ie. the abscess will sooner or later run up. But man chose the later and rolled it back.<