There is a question

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Александр 1
There is a question

Post by Александр 1 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:40

Hello, I read about the Radionics devices, it smiled :)
Overdue question: Why are you selling these magical devices for a living selling CDs, wonder bracelets and other magical devices, as well as sit in a tiny office (where you can not breathe) in a dilapidated building on the territory of the Institute on the outskirts of the city.
It is not a question with a sneer, do not think. I just do not understand all this :) Fir can explain the logic. Where the strength of these powerful devices in your experienced hands? And if they are powerful (and even more so in your experienced hands), WHERE ALL of THIS YOUR well-being, about which you write in advertising texts on the website?
Or I something do not understand?
Thank you.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:30

Our office is located near subway ,office size 70 meters.Convenient entrance and exit for clients without access control.Parking for 4 Parking spaces for employees,which is very important for Moscow.
The building needs renovation,but it would be foolish to repair someone else's property at their own expense.
The office is EK camera,is extremely difficult for the dismantling and transport anywhere else.
Given that most of the clientele is ordering delivery in Moscow and Russia,this office is sufficient.
Sell CDs and work with the client hired the office staff.
My well-being to me.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:50

Alexander 1
What do you understand by the welfare?
For example,I a business owner,doing interesting for me,have the freedom to raspolagetsya your time spending to work no more than two days a week.
I or anyone don't have to,I don't depend on anyone.
The income allows me to have the opportunity to be with your family at any interesting point of the planet is not limited time than I with the great pleasure use.
I have long had all the attributes uspeshnogo businessman,from car and ending with a gold rolex.
I have a wonderful family,I love and love,recently celebrated the silver wedding.
What more do you need in order to feel safe?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:04

The most important thing for me personally is the ability to manage your timethe opportunity to be where I want my family.
To spend time of their life to increase wealth I am not interested.Everything you need for the above, I already have.

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Jun 27, 2011 13:37

Andrey Kabanov
If not a secret of you(for themselves) the effect of selling here devices how much for yourself?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 27, 2011 14:53

Action is strong.
A week ago there was some decline in business activity,had a mental "increase the momentum"that led to the end of available inventory and now customers stand in line for some types of products from Michael,and Michael himself doesn't know what he take,as the deficit continues to grow :)
Although I don't usually use it for business,giving to flow all their own way.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 27, 2011 16:43

The artifacts,which I now use most often,this room Benefits Benefits-Brilliant,Super.
From BJ version 3.0 and 2.6 S++, stop magic, AT 2.0

The last "speed increase" was just a mental treatment "to all my existing resources" to increase activity.This increased the turnover in money terms about 10 times.

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Jun 27, 2011 17:25

Andrey Kabanov
This increased the turnover in money terms about 10 times.
Wow much! :) Especially if we take into account what is likely not a season(summer all over the holidays matautia)
Congratulations :ay
PS.
Order for its second half Svetlitsa super is probably( in the form of kruglyash are available?)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 27, 2011 18:12

There are a few pieces,but now they are available as cards.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jun 27, 2011 18:40

Card in my opinion is better (new generation) and easier to use...
I used the card, and is out.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 27, 2011 20:38

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Effect strong.
A week ago there was some decline in business activity,had a mental "increase the momentum"that led to the end of available inventory and now customers stand in line for some types of products from Michael,and Michael himself doesn't know what he take,as the deficit continues to grow :)
Although I don't usually use it for business,giving to flow all their own way.
Fact... I was sitting quietly outside of town.... when it STARTED. Some items sold annual turnover (if to compare quantity) for a few days. Well there is not a way to position..... ACC. I didn't expect such a dramatic change in the volume. By the way someone apparently even with intuici because I am actively thinking about narrowing of the range and it is not because something in it is superfluous, and to make production easier. As a result, some interesting positions can rise or gap much at all. That's probably people instinctively caught... and started to buy yet, nothing has changed.
And some and generally lucky :) I don't like to keep people waiting, and sometimes given other positions in return those that we did not manage to put in office (I mean more expensive).
I naively thought that in the office stock almost all items for a month and you can easily sit - everything flows at a good autopilot... where there.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 27, 2011 20:42

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Artifacts,which I now use most often,this room Benefits Benefits-Brilliant,Super.
From BJ version 3.0 and 2.6 S++, stop magic, AT 2.0

The last "speed increase" was just a mental treatment "to all my existing resources" to increase activity.This increased the turnover in money terms about 10 times.
Well, I would also add that the authorization system BJ.... actually is very interesting... before the advent of buyer by the owner (and operator resp.)is the office with the Director. And the shelf behind you... count how many there :)

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 22:43

And besides the fact that sell wood bracelets, made Alpine virgins for 300 000 RUB, there's another business? I where all this.
Look, if you take all of the authors of "magical technology", the authors of "magic books on methods to attract mountains of gold" and so on.
Who are they? Businessmen billionaires? No. They earn a living by promoting their books, etc., making at various seminars, but nothing is really standing in the business is not has reached.
That is, if your technology is really powerful, you can not sell it all and go to another level (not comparable to the sale of these miracle devices) and also to be free to do what you love, etc.
Still I'll try to explain differently: I have never seen a market analyst stock market, even the most authoritative, which would be a success on the stock exchange :) He predicts, the crowd listens, and he has the same dips in the stock market, as those who listen to him.
Just reviewed the forum and realized that there are people that drive sales, here in this thread for example.
But what I all this? I do not deny that these technologies can be and work, but I'm used to first verify and then trust.
How to test them? What can you offer?
Here, for example, clear my warehouses until August, that way there product on a few million $ :)
It's like radiation, until you start to bend and will not understand what works for you radiation :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jun 27, 2011 23:00

Александр 1 wrote:Here's an example, clear my warehouses until August, that way there product on a few million $ :)
Dear Alexander 1, You seriously think that someone will do it for You?
Or Andrew is someone made? I think he just collected online and forwarded it to perform a specific task, and the World responded to his intention, because it resonated with his idea. This manifested itself in a "Wave of Success" repeatedly enforced with Artifacts and devices.
It is not analysis, and practical experience.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Mon Jun 27, 2011 23:07

Hmm. To free stock to Aug and Alexander just believe in artifacts?

The bracelets made Alpine virgins? You should be careful with such wishes, the word to free up a lot of values)).

Andrew was able to find a niche, but I think he made a huge amount of strength to live as he now wants to. And then You wrote that you used to first verify and then trust the so check. Cost low)

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 23:11

MAG.no, believe me we also have a powerful idea, and everything is fine without Parlor. But I would like to see in the world responded and resonated 100 times more powerful.
Suppose I buy such as the Parlor, etc. If this doesn't work, I will return the money? Or they will say that "your karma is very dirty, and the moon is in sextile with Saturn, you need to work on themselves 500 years and then everything will turn out" :) And many people believe it :) Because human psychology is such that he will not admit that he fucked up (he can't lohanutsya!), but human psychology is such (especially that which started Woe from wit) that he wants to believe in these miraculous devices that have some hidden secrets and now, thanks to the Internet everything is out of control of special services and ordinary citizens can become Abramovich and Prokhorov :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jun 27, 2011 23:14

Тоха wrote:m. to see the warehouse until August and Alexander just believe in artifacts?

The bracelets made Alpine virgins? You should be careful with such wishes, the word to free up a lot of values)).
The man caught the Golden fish and the fish told him
- Let go of me man, I will fulfill your every desire...
- So would I had it!
-Well, man, you HAD everything...

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jun 27, 2011 23:17

Александр 1 wrote:ordinary citizens can become Abramovich and Prokhorov
Ordinary citizens will not be able to be a Abromovichi nor Prokhorov nor any other oligarchs. Even with devices, even without them. This level is very tightly controlled and freedom there is no smell at all.
But most normal people there and not pulling.

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 23:18

Toja, and you be careful to participate in the debate :) Here we have a normal dialogue, no one wants to touch.
And the answer Andrew, I heard :) and continue the dialogue.
For me personally it is not clear than in the price of different bracelet for 5000 p. over 300 000 RUB, except for letters in the description and manual work.
When I see a wooden product, the cost of 50 rubles, I wonder why the item is worth 300 000 rubles
Bought for 5,000 rubles., I'll probably report that to the results I need for 50 000 RUB, etc. :)
I ask legitimate questions, as it might be a potential customer, but do not see the answers based on facts, but "buy and see" and describe to uneducated people.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 23:19

Alexander 1
clear my warehouses until August, that way there product on a few million $
:lol:
In this situation, you can not bathe with too many questions. And spend a couple of thousand or a couple of dozen and try it yourself, it works.
I have no warehouse, but I personally do BJ 1.0 and he'll check it out. Book Svetlitsa Super. And don't be some problems, I would amplifier and the Navigator acquired.

And to ask "show me a miracle" is ridiculous. First, you are not wanted. And secondly, and most importantly, don't try don't trust anyone.
for example, I do not believe in Wasps, and looked at the other as Durikov. But once I experienced it myself and checked. now many look at me like durika, when I told them about the Wasp. But I do not care, the truth is on my side. Buy grimstalker about, is also not a small thing for my fin. budget., but I didn't even worry about it.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 23:23

While writing, the discussion has gone far. I think You should probably do something with their hands. And then to draw conclusions.

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 23:24

Логик wrote: Ordinary citizens will not be able to be a Abromovichi nor Prokhorov nor any other oligarchs. Even with devices, even without them. This level is very tightly controlled and freedom there is no smell at all.
But most normal people there and not pulling.
It all depends on whether ordinary citizens to consider themselves ordinary :) Abramovich was radulae nowhere, was on a plane, there was no money even for lunch and met his future wife...

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 23:27

1Андрей1 wrote:
I have no warehouse, but I personally do BJ 1.0 and he'll check it out. Book Svetlitsa Super. And don't be some problems, I would amplifier and the Navigator acquired.
and what's the problem?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jun 27, 2011 23:31

Alexander 1, for starters I'm a Buyer like many others and is not a stupid man, though, because often do not believe in the word, and check on the experience.
And easy to admit that mistake, spent money for nothing, BUT I see potential of these products and quite a few of them bought.
About Abramovich and Prokhorov, of course You are not there, not to rewrite my message yesterday, I just have a link will direct therethere is about money is written.
And believe and does not need, check, even money to pay not necessarily (nonsense?), it is a working technology (Matrix BZ), are distributed free of charge, to any interested person, and technology of the repetition of certain well-working appliance Stabilizer and also free, it is possible to try, what to know, not just believe.
Then, about Your karma and sekstilâ Saturn with the Moon but You will be judged no one. And potential actually have a each his own, one may not use or from a lack of energy or lack of effective life of the algorithms in such situations, these are tools which can energize your desire and build the path to the result. But the effectiveness of the same depends on You personally, from Your potential.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jun 27, 2011 23:35

Александр 1 wrote:it All depends on whether ordinary citizens to consider themselves ordinary Abramovich was radulae nowhere, was on a plane, there was no money even for lunch and met his future wife...
By the way, are you sure that such as Abramovich really than own, and are not just lifelong control of the fish bigger? Here Potanin their billions bequeathed to charities, hence it can be concluded that the money was not his at all, and after his death, leaving the present owners.