There is a question

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jun 27, 2011 23:35

Александр 1 wrote:I'm asking legitimate questions, as it might be a potential customer, but do not see the answers based on facts, but "buy and see"
I think the answers are sufficient, about the possibility of "conditionally free" (according to Your calculations 50 roubles for the bracelet will still need to spend money:)) or not to spend money, not to entertain their curiosity?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 0:49

Логик wrote: By the way, are you sure that such as Abramovich really than own, and are not just lifelong control of the fish bigger? Here Potanin their billions bequeathed to charities, hence it can be concluded that the money was not his at all, and after his death, leaving the present owners.
global conspiracy, not otherwise :)

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 0:52

1Андрей1 wrote:While writing, the discussion has gone far. I think You should probably do something with their hands. And then to draw conclusions.
as an option. Are there instructions? :)

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:51

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:47

Alexander, the forum Michael laid out the matrix. In principle it is possible to try with them, then the costs are generally minimal.

But I do not understand, You wrote that analyzed the forum, how You came across the free samples))

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:39

Александр 1 wrote: the answer Andrew, I heard :) and continue the dialogue.
We have bracelets made Alpine virgins and no bracelets for 300 000 RUB.
Also, you didn't ask on the forum no issues before and no one has offered anything to buy and try.
You are also not suggested to buy a simple version of the bracelet,and continue to buy more and more expensive.

I think that the dialogue didn't fit,I've given you niania more than I should.So now it seems to me.

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:37

Тоха wrote:Alexander, on the forum Michael laid out the matrix. In principle it is possible to try with them, then the costs are generally minimal.
it is not in the cost :) if all this will work without problems buy a bracelet for 100 000, paper for 300 000 :)

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:40

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
We have bracelets made Alpine virgins and no bracelets for 300 000 RUB.
Also, you didn't ask on the forum no issues before and no one has offered anything to buy and try.
You are also not suggested to buy a simple version of the bracelet,and continue to buy more and more expensive.

I think that the dialogue didn't fit,I've given you niania more than I should.So now it seems to me.
Andrew, more humor, less of the image :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 28, 2011 14:08

Александр_1, most articles on this subject of course depends on the manifestation of the effects of the operator, i.e. applying. Those who have been practicing their use and effects are more strongly manifested. But in one form or another is at all.

To the rest. I've got a friend for fun, bought three American "PowerBalance" - he thought at first that the thing is not working, the effect is weak, he blamed on the egregore. However, we in rezultatae agreed on the opinion that running the hologram on the bracelet, feeble, but it works.
And just on the simplest structures embedded in the hologram apparently (something like this works for N1 if it is remove the charge, i.e., to clean itself and TO processing after fabrication). While the three items - a pendant, wristband with a small hologram a La wristband and silicone bracelet child with two larger holograms, the strength increases in the order of mention - pendant weakest, the child is more severe, because there are two large hologram. That is, strictly proportional to the square.
Funny thing, is very weak, but the overall working of course. This is so - the word had, just it was interesting for us at the empty place if these guys brand unraveled or it is still real technology.

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 17:21

Michael_, I am БЖ1 to try out.
I took the headphones with large embrasure, disconnected the rim, put between two tortillas a silver chain (the only one I found for the experiment), wrapped in valgoi and the film 6 times, the place of joining of wires made clay, put it in a plastic bucket with water to the brim, covered pot on top of the pot put a three-liter jar with water as cargo.
thus blaschka floats halfway in the water - above water at 15-20 cm from the bottom and the water separates from the bottom 15 cm
I don't know why-I just thought that is not right, if the plaque is pinned to the bottom, once the instructions are written on top of the water should cover the more the better (it turns out that the bottom as if no water, if pressed to the bottom).

Question: Chain can be worn on the neck, or certainly on the wrist as a bracelet to roll?

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Tue Jun 28, 2011 17:49

Dear Alexander.On the other branch of this forum have repeatedly written that these gadgets began to operate, you must program yourself to success.That is, to BELIEVE that they really work.Some succeed,some don't.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jun 28, 2011 18:10

Dear Mistral, I disagree.
Watching the action on BJ not informed people.
Not informed, having certain skills, studied bzh - description without a single not exactly.
I have formed other conclusions, no programming to succeed, I didn't notice, but programming is not the success really shows the appearance of obstacles (through adoption). It's like a contract, or sign him or not. With the right of unilateral termination by default - removed, consciously refused BJ and not the Operator.
So believe and do not either accept these rules or do not accept - then GAME OVER.
I admit that everyone has their own opinion and their own observations.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 28, 2011 19:04

Мистраль wrote:Dear Alexander.On the other branch of this forum have repeatedly written that these gadgets began to operate, you must program yourself to success.That is, to BELIEVE that they really work.Some succeed,some don't.
This is absolutely not true :)
for example, plants (a lot of reviews on the use of matrices for home or outdoor rasteniyah, including a history of prior to this) obviously no one taught :) so do not chase, we also tested 4 types of diagnostic equipment to quickly manifest effect on people who do not know what check and did not believe in the BZ, with a placebo test including. A full test is not done of course, because we do not need it.
Many times also checked in the other situations excluding self-hypnosis and other psychological tricks.

As for me, so the less people, the more adequate.
So I'm absolutely over to Mistral believed that all of a placebo.

And in a gazebo to talk about it indefinitely. And to advertise their ideas about it in other places - not worth it.

By the way clear and where there is a "club of fans of placebo theory" and other joyful "media truth".
I have a colleague effect from the same room- "Ekonorm" measured in road conditions, a regular drive on your computer new cars fresh is taken to their cabin. One kind of fuel consumption before that is known. However, the effect was ( and is to this moment) is still the hard mount on the gas tank. While others will argue on the topic is it there at all or not.
All this is understandable. Completely. Need someone effect someone it is not necessary (even not desired). Just as some people like to root for example. Psychologically.

There are more beautiful examples. Special psychological reactions. But it is quite far from the topic.<

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 23:08

Michael, please answer about where better to wear a chain :) Though there the above question was the style of the long joke, when the wife was unfaithful, and the husband was wondering why I had a flat tire :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:30

Alexander, first chain, it is desirable to wear on the hand. The neck may be worn, but this story has been repeatedly discussed and described - it it will work, but can be unique effects which perhaps should be avoided. This is due to the peculiarities of the human body and the energy zones on it. On the neck is purely local impact, the arm are the main meridians and the impact will be more complex, soft and balancing.
In fact you can try so and so, but about the neck - be careful, people sometimes have received in this mode some of the distortions of personal wealth.

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Wed Jun 29, 2011 16:29

Dear MAG.no,You are quite right to describe one of the basic laws of CHANNELING(TEACHINGS of ABRAHAM) under the title :"LAW of ATTRACTION". You attract into your life what focus.Any desire is divided into two equal parts.What You want to get and what You don'T want to.First You think about what You want and begin to attract.But then in Your head start to get the idea that nothing happens.And they block the realization of Your desire.What happens(not at all) with the purchase of any Cismarescu of bells and whistles? You focus solely on getting the desired(why because You have a"magical" artifact,such as a bracelet,which "eliminates" all the negative manifestations In Your life).Which enables an objective law of attraction is desired,having no relation to Michael and his products,and Your wish comes true.All the same,but with more performance and totally free You can get by downloading from the Russian site of a book on the teachings of Abraham.And with practice 1-1,5 months. :)
And tales about plants and uninformed users,leave Mikhail for children of primary school age :lol:

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 16:54

Mistral and what about the impact on people who did not set itself any task according to the teachings of Abraham or anyone else, but nevertheless, got some result? And actually I was not aware that they were given.
Think of something quick like that. It is interesting to read.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Wed Jun 29, 2011 17:26

Mistral, You subtly hinted that the bracelet is the only anchor for the human, by which he gets what he wants?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Jun 29, 2011 17:30

Mistral, I would call it simple: "Who wants what...".
You judge by their assumptions, but I have the subjective and objective observations, including the physical character, well, self-hypnosis can not be written off. The LAW of ATTRACTION can be an additional tool, but often that one desire is not enough, alas... Although I agree, using BJ as the point of application and the additional potential it is possible to cause the resonance of his thoughts with an echo of the surrounding and get a positive result, it is possible some comparison with the LAW of ATTRACTION, but BJ set some "filter" (figuratively), which removes the "superficial" with a reference and thus increasing its capacity, which is perceived as raising energy, well You said "focus", the more cut off the excess, the greater energy in the range of the reference signal and the potential of the LAW of ATTRACTION is more powerful if it does not violate the harmony of the world, he agreed with the world has one position - the priority.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Wed Jun 29, 2011 17:36

I'm just here to point it)). I want one thing and the effects of the other climbs. As it does not fit into all of this in theory Mistral. Well, just finally did.

BUT still maybe Mistral will explain why BJ is the impact on health in the first place, if the desire is close and nearby health not worth it?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jun 29, 2011 17:41

And we are continuing the wonders from the waves,which I launched.
EMS courier brought us a parcel with the goods on the 28 thousand that we sent in early January and was lost.We already have put up with this,but here such a surprise!

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Wed Jun 29, 2011 17:42

Super. Andrew will teach you to blow waves)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Jun 29, 2011 17:43

:) Miracles happen...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 29, 2011 17:58

Mistral can not figure out how to explain the situation:
- when the effect is on plants and micro-organisms (which they themselves asked to draw? and why they grow better and get well?) and this applies not only BJ, similar experiments were staged, as I understand it, Radionomy and Parlor (moreover, in the case of the Parlor, this was done as a full-fledged research and documented).
Completely different products based on similar, but at the same time in different (sometimes greatly) approach, influence features, which will definitely not can do to imagine something to draw.
Well, that's okay.
Here is another example, very much physical.
Even a pair of.
1. MAG. there is described the initiation of a microphone music player or cell phone with a certain "conflict" signals. On the one hand the transfer pair from Radionics (reception part of the transmitter is determined and a pretty tough signal, in General, different from the terrestrial biosphere to configure), on the other hand it BJ, or BJ and enhancing their products like ИСН1 or SK in hand - fonit microphone from external interference. The reason is clear but does not fit in the explanations of the Mistral, we see a quite natural physical process not directly related to the operator.
For example, when the car dirty and then wash at the sink, it is certainly possible to explain it by the fact that the owner pulled his mental setting is the process of washing the car, but it's easier to understand what washing is a service like this, where it is necessary to approach to pay and wash the car. There the water under pressure and shampoo. So clear IMHO. And without creases.

2 the second Example is given me the photos laid out in a dispute with the author of the book "Digital world" in the literature. There I showed the brass of a pea, which affect the readings pocket dosimeter by changing his testimony to BOTH sides, i.e., to reduce the natural background in space, that from the point of view of physics in any gate...
These peas also known as БЖ2.0 E
Reasonable person it is clear that it does not be charged on the setting of a man on something.
Exactly like the cases when BJ give to a person who does not know that it is just a piece of wood, and the effects are all available and clearly manifested (the person does not know at all that is). You can certainly try to write off the impact gave, but in many other cases, this will be impossible (easy to check).
So the reason for such a perverse explanation is quite different and it is understandable.<

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 20:18

Мистраль wrote:Dear MAG.no,You are quite right to describe one of the basic laws of CHANNELING(TEACHINGS of ABRAHAM) under the title :"LAW of ATTRACTION".
well this is certainly a complete divorce :)))