The effect of Radionics to other electropribory

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Довольный
The effect of Radionics to other electropribory

Post by Довольный » Fri Mar 04, 2011 15:07

I burned the sound system which was in a tight to a working Radionics. The system was turned on. And slowly was so hot. Stink. Well found and in time turned off. Burned about her.

The same evening, died the blender, but the kitchen (two rooms).

Has anyone noticed that the electrical appliances that are close to Radionics, broke or burned?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Mar 04, 2011 15:14

usually this is more to do with the operator than the instrument, and such striking manifestations we hear rarely. Ie the problem is someone near radionica, not in the device. Its radiation is quite soft and not able to just burn the equipment, except that it has a dangerous defect which sooner or later could appear in that situation.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Mar 04, 2011 15:16

No, but sometimes behaved strangely, after installing the "compensator" of a glass of water, "eccentricities" in the area of the device stopped...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Fri Mar 04, 2011 18:47

And I have nothing. Although the field device and mm and charging Atiku and the sotik.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Mar 05, 2011 0:08

I don't know, maybe not the topic.
I have Windows XP with 3 service packs. While standing Kaspersky kis6 license, Windows twice a day crashes with a blue screen.
Put kis2011 (broken) - 10 days no failure.
No glasses of water, and other voodoo do not use.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:17

it's not hoodoo, it's just experience. So many experience. True, I didn't know it in English too but you can guess.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:48

what is the nature of the radiation from a "Radionics"? what is this radiation at all?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 05, 2011 13:03

we need some basic terminology, which would be at least more or less understandable (non-voodoo) and had some physical parameters explaining the occurring phenomena.
On the spot, i.e., topically, locally, in other words, at shorter distances, and works well with the model described on the website of Rinat about mu-particles. There is sufficient justification, a scientific, or at least lap the experiments and how it can be used for ovarialno base.... Although only partially ... i.e. if we change the conditions of the experiment, this paradigm will no longer work and is more suitable for what Carl describes (for example transmission distances - see my task about the energy channels), or if there is a modulation qualities, and so on.
In any case, we can say that this is the reverse side of the electricity (manifesting itself, for example better on the steep front, or on the clash of electric magnetic fields), and her other medium.
here at Radionics radiation soft, since its cause in the first place created organic ( and the reasons for this may be at least three - the composition, the field in which he froze and the information put into it, there may be others ).
And the secondary reason is the... pulses such as mentioned above.
It has already stimulated the part of the radiation.
Quality changed from settings.
BUT it is well interfaced with the surrounding place and usually gives no anomalies with electronics and man. However, the water works here as a kind of magnet - redistributing flows, and this is an exception is when the local picture is changing, and the energy output is not. Ie just refers to the puzzle about the location of channels that do not have on the length of the three-dimensional path, but near to the person determined by Sens and devices (there are such and they are quite scientific), both located in volume in the expected way.

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Mar 05, 2011 16:13

Here is what's going on! I'm close to radionica are MFP, AIO PC and laptop. MFP is constantly buggy, though new. Laptop so buggy that I had to buy a candy bar, but a laptop I use only for the manifest. The monoblock is good (Lenovo 64 bit), but also from time to time tries to portray... all went for water.. :)

Thanks for the thread :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 05, 2011 16:34

but it doesn't have a glass and a bottle :) and how would it "accidentally" not turned on all this computer goodness.....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 05, 2011 16:37

by the way I recently died a netbook :) which was always working in terrible in this respect, the conditions where not at all clear how electronics work.... but he was dead was quite another, from the fact that already three months without the fan worked (he died from physical deterioration earlier). Though it happened by way of he killed one of the versions of the documentation for 3.0, here I am writing билд3, completely different in content :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Sat Mar 05, 2011 22:04

Thanks for the tip! :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Mar 06, 2011 14:14

Discovered an interesting effect when using washers ТС99.
When the recording and close proximity of the microphone to the puck on the chest, discovered the active background. The second the puck was on the emitter of vibrations, the distance between the pairs of washers... a lot! Bringing the microphone to the puck - the background is linearly increased.
After returning off the radiator, checked the background disappeared, turned background reappeared, took up escaveche - the background is much! increased. Such are the observations...
ТС99 - a standalone product that can be used with other (except Radionics) emitters.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 06, 2011 14:20

voice recording= electret microphone, statics closest to orgone effects and the puck is a very strong inductor. By the way, thanks for the idea, I will consider....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Mar 06, 2011 14:25

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Sincerely, MAG.no