Radionic and sport, BI and other health system

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Практик
Radionic and sport, BI and other health system

Post by Практик » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:07

In search of the real and the very thing that successful users of Radionics stumbled on this citizen:
Sensei Lee: http://www.chi-energy-sports.com

Initially, not particularly vpechatlila but then I watched the video:
http://rising-sun-kyokushin.co.uk/about ... -pictures/
And saw more than my biocultura+to all of this successful business person!

In the context of this topic I propose to report on their success in the sport(I hope there are people on the forum in this thread) using Radionics particularly interested in direction:
-Martial arts
Body building
And various tradizione(qigong, Wushu, yoga, tai Chi etc.)

Довольный

Post by Довольный » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:51

Soon going to apply radionic, SK, BJ to improve strength, endurance, speed, coordination.

Lately, the workout quite exhausting.

How will the results - otpishu.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 05, 2011 13:06

marked on the programmed change the physics body on a 3.0 - ask Constantine on my forum(where I understand the result was most noticeable). By the way, a reasonable way 2.8 this is a definite hindrance. Radionic is the source and gives the potential for such changes - 3.0, how would "programming ability" (awakens the genetically embedded of the scheme of restructuring of the body under tasks).

Довольный

Post by Довольный » Sat Mar 05, 2011 15:09

Michael, BJ 2.6, 2.0, СКМ1 - do not allow to work on the physics of the body the stamina to exercise?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 05, 2011 15:36

give, just 3.0 is more seriously implemented. And so the people checked the usual test for a show of hands even 1.0 is sufficient significantly changes the potential of the person.
Just radionic - powerful source itself, I mentioned 3.0 because there are very different functions.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Mar 05, 2011 15:40

Михаил_ wrote:by the Way, a reasonable way 2.8 this is a definite hindrance.
that is, can cause extra fatigue?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 05, 2011 15:58

no, it's not about sports at all. 2.8 can block the work of 3.0 on changing the body, but not energy - the reason is that these are two different "points of view" 2.8 in the world, since it bears the internal signal, and 3.0 is a signal internal to the person, but not for the world. Ie 2.8 can block the anomaly that has been seen. However, in other cases it is undoubtedly useful.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Mar 05, 2011 23:05

Happy
soon I am going to apply radionic, SK, BJ to improve strength, endurance, speed, coordination.

Lately, the workout quite exhausting.

How will the results - otpishu.
What practice?

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Mar 06, 2011 0:04

But by the way, interesting video on the work of Radionics in BB....
Particularly interested in the latter where the author says that it is possible to hire the structure of dietary Supplements or steroids your body thereby avoiding them with it toxicity while receiving oral :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:49

Практик wrote:And here by the way interesting video on the work of Radionics in BB....
Particularly interested in the latter where the author says that it is possible to hire the structure of dietary Supplements or steroids your body thereby avoiding them with it toxicity while receiving oral :)
well, there are lots of ways to convey information, but reasonable people do it with the information that natural in fact... and there is reason to be very careful in the application of such...
The use of BJ as media settings health blocks various steroids.... it has some hit. And rightly so. And it is more than right.
If from and broadcast, it is not. And with so many buds need to be equally or less accurate.
Do understand that this is sometimes not weaker, but stronger may be, including the consequences. well, chemistry is not, but may be something else.
It's not that someone has a positive experience, and that a normal diet that gives a healthy body and allows you to develop it and separate the right side does not involve steroids definitely Yes and dietary supplements are usually not necessary (there are rare exceptions).

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Mar 06, 2011 22:12

Michael_
The theme seems to be available outlining the SPORT,BI, etc. and not HLS.

So what I wrote above is more than acceptable to achieve the RESULT I know a bunch of athletes from various directions "sumanasa" Badami and steroids but really suitable to my diet and lifestyle are healthy people...
PS.
Please still here to write about the PRACTICE of RADIONICS in sports, etc. and is BJ and HLS is written in the respective branches

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:02

Practices, I do not write here advertising, I write what I know about the processes. Radionic - powerful and good device, different from other devices of its features.
On the other hand, I know that for achievements in sports can and should use the normal development of the body's own resources and NEVER to the shaman with steroids and Badami - believe it or not, that is your right. At least I know that BJ, for no apparent reason, just automatic recovery of the body, annul such shamanism, and noticeable. (you can assume that for You, I'm writing in! :) ).
From which I for a number of reasons (understanding processes), make a reasonable inference - radionik WOULD work WELL to transfer the QUALITIES, if it is programmed. Ie, I am convinced that the result will be. But it will be the crooked path that will backfire later.
So I clearly outlined? Ie better to use the same radionic not to transfer qualities from steroids, and to work with the physics body directly... and formulate. In the body everything is there for the super endurance, super loads, and so on, but it aktiviziruyutsya rarely (over stress), and sometimes costly, but you can enter it in the rule. Specify the correct target and trend and is not necessary to copy the quality of chemistry. Will result from Radionics, not going anywhere.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:09

Once again, I explain, in other words. As soon as You start the regeneration of the body (like reflexology for sujok, if you don't like that I mentioned BJ), then all left-narushennoi steroid - leave will begin, but the process would be stressful for the body and steals a lot of health (first, take in pledge, although you won't see).
Ie, I am absolutely convinced that as stated above achievements in sports are very harmful to health and is rolled back when the application of the techniques of recovery of the body. And you can, at the same Radionics, to results natural to the body. I certainly understand that it is not just very to take not the usual opinion... but it is.
By the way the best results will be on any mono-raw food diet without any nutritional supplements.
It's been proven....
The body works perfectly on the natural energy with a small amount of food.

Практик

Post by Практик » Tue Mar 08, 2011 23:10

Michael_
In General, as I understood you to sport and b are very distant relations, therefore, to argue well, just makes no sense(and who cares? it's not for me)!
I think you should tell me on your forum one of your(don't know usually say customers?) asked to do something for his son that would improve its performance speed and something else.... That total? it turned out to do something?
PS.
I certainly understand that it is not just very to take not the usual opinion... but it is.
The phrase is composed in the best traditions of NLP techniques :roll:
It's not serious to her God to take anyone's opinion as truth in the last instance I have my practice and experiences fully, so let's be more modest, OK?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 09, 2011 0:12

1. how do You know what I have to do? I do not argue, I have a simple and clear position - this is a forum, not a private correspondence, so besides You and me, this read, perhaps even thousands of people. So I say not to You, but integral to the potential reader. So he did not have any temptation to repeat your nonsense.
2. it's a military secret :) will not tell (where applied technology is not included yet in public access).
3. I have not studied NLP never, in any form, and thoughts pose complex phrases since the first of his school essays. So what is there.
4. Of course you can take my opinion for truth, but unlike You I'm in this thread too long... and in the subject loads on the body also not from yesterday. When you asked the question was expecting? I suspect that you expect that You will answer. I answered. It became easier? (as they say in the old joke). Don't like the form - so it's not me. Answer as I can. I don't recommend You to buy and use my technology to the sports needs, like to use them in free form (for these purposes), if You are of the opinion that You know better and are going to feed myself all sorts of rubbish. Radionic will help You with this, it is less whimsical and pass quality chemicals on your poor body is undoubtedly able.
5. I'm more in this thread do not respond.

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:56

Michael_
If you carefully read my posts it becomes clear that I'm not going to use steroids using Radionics just said it was interesting because a person says about something real.
2. it's a military secret don't tell (where applied technology is not yet included in the public access).
Well, when will be available, and will be interested to hear you in terms of using similar technologies in the "fishe" :wink:
5. I'm more in this thread do not respond.
Don't get me wrong, I am a simple man(like any other melee :?), So what is there...

On topic here is an example of how to use radionic+ app for BB:
http://www.powerpsionics.com/