Free test orgone energy.

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
MagicianII
Re: Free test energy orgone.

Post by MagicianII » Tue Sep 27, 2011 0:39

Thank you! Will try tomorrow)

Read the topic about English and did not understand, are they? I understand it's just a mountain crystal, connected to electricity? What sort of transistor)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:00

Works for me, the effect is noticeable.
Not transistor, the electrical part secondary.

Sincerely, MAG.no

MagicianII

Post by MagicianII » Tue Sep 27, 2011 17:38

Today, I checked the test and did not feel anything at hand... to Register the same e-mail as much as you want and in any time intervals. Not convinced that the test.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 27, 2011 18:20

I test not experimented, but Radionica use, works....
And the fact that not convinced, perhaps You do not need, that did not convince :)
It may of course played a factor in repeated requests, but I do not know.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Друид

Post by Друид » Sun Jan 08, 2012 18:19

Conducted a test. The effect is, but what is weak. Then I took a clean sheet of paper and inflicted upon him a cure and gave the command to cling to the true source of this energy and radiate it. And postponed it. After 20 minutes came to the familiar. I gave to a friend to touch the panacea, and nothing is said, what is it that he was as objective as possible. He immediately noted the striking effects: "I feel the movement, the life." A moment later he added: "my face is the smile stretched and I can't hold them" :) Then I gave him the paper with the picture that comes in the mail that I printed on the printer. He said that this is much weaker than the first. Here.

МирТрудМай

Post by МирТрудМай » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:20

I on the other ihnem site got a test for 3 months, it's been more than 5 days.. nothing happens, that only did not try.
Water taste doesn't change - it's a fact, 15 people have checked, apart from me. What could be wrong?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:36

Whence we know about theirs sites. Maybe that's not so there. Have not, or are not theirs. :)
Try here.

МирТрудМай

Post by МирТрудМай » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:59

I also tried it not once and I contacted them by mail, they said you can try again and there for a small fee and gave me a website chi-card.com. Ie it's the same. But it doesn't work neither there nor there.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Feb 04, 2012 13:10

Email office mindmachine@bk.ru can be your photos put on radionic if there is interest.

Колян

Post by Колян » Fri Mar 29, 2013 0:46

I may be blunt - why water the plants for comparison, if valid for two hours? And what is orgone? As I read here this is resin with metal filings and send a piece of paper of some sort.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:00

20-30 minutes is enough to "liquid substance", and in this case water, printed active structures, i.e. become a carrier of the fingerprint information (structures). Plants do not have consciousness similar to human, so they tend not to excessively distort the reality of their conjectures and expectations, and the usefulness they are happy "without thinking" would react like that, but for this "how to" (objective changes) and you can observe, of course if you care and have the desire to study, but not initially critical perception "hypothetically, let's say....... and check ready for any outcome", because the consciousness of the researcher often has a significant impact on the research object, its status and consequently on their results. Orgone - energy by nature in some way similar to zapotrzebowanie energy management (statics), which is found practical by experiment (currently still in modern science, there are no devices allowing you to make direct correct measurements, while the observations reveal an active, objective changes, the same plants give a good "feedback" on the information and energy impact), but there are some differences, so it is easier to study than someone to believe/unbelief....... In these devices orgone is used as a source for recharging, but as a source of energy for the construction, activation, and movement of "information structures". Orgon and orgonite how the energy and physical material are two different things. "Paper" (or rather in Your question its content - after all, the paper that, as a physical object, You don't send only "information", opacityvalue on Your paper) may be a label (including and temporary, if this property is described initially) to multidimensional object (for which distance is only one of the parameters, which under certain conditions can be neglected, or more precisely the channels of communication object to use other than just physical contact), which in turn can be including and emitter orgone.

Sincerely, MAG.no <

ФЕВР

Post by ФЕВР » Sun May 19, 2013 8:55

Oh, I tried... Couple of days of heavy duty and a couple of days five. How realistic is this test drive?... There is a huge desire to ride, and to ride if you like.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun May 19, 2013 9:34

RAD 5 we have in stock,send photos to mindmachine@bk.ru

ФЕВР

Post by ФЕВР » Sun May 19, 2013 11:57

Андрей Кабанков wrote:RAD 5 we have in stock,send photos to mindmachine@bk.ru
I'm sorry that no heavy duty for contrast. In General picture for the beginning of the sent, I hope to be "WOW", although I doubt that without the volt will be something worthwhile.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun May 19, 2013 13:00

ФЕВР wrote:I'm Sorry that no heavy duty for contrast. In General picture for the beginning of the sent, I hope to be "WOW", although I doubt that without the volt will be something worthwhile.
Radionic of the photo itself makes the volt is its basic function. The "WOW" effect I can not imagine how You get all the same Radionic is not a "pump" of life energy, and "relationship designer" and their nourishment at the expense of the potential of the device (usually in such cases, without the device Operator in the creation of dense ties spends his "Silver thread", and on the maintenance of the life energy, the work due to the potential of the device). My experiments testing on sensitive recipients give the following results - from the very beginning focused (usually using a program) operation of the device in the subtle bodies etheric and astral (low frequency range) observed the effect of "rolling" (discrete outbursts, in contrast to the natural dynamic flow), the effect of software modulation of this energy usually begins to be noticed with time and is characterized by a cumulative effect (not sure what correctly used the term, refers to the accumulation of critical mass and breakthrough in parallel during accumulation changes are also noticeable, but not significant). Explore HD, RAD-5, the same portions are modulated (if it is of course to programmatically modulate) energy issues more often, i.e. "rocker shakes" much faster (remotely read from User RAD-5). If the sensitivity of the recipient is weak, the "what" changes (and then only with high skepticism) notice a half-two weeks. Well diagnosed, modulation space, changes occur faster than with the recipient. But in General it is better to disable all expectations, commit the state "TO" and to include awareness, to track even small energy (and mental) bursts and changes....... Success!

Sincerely, MAG.no <

ФЕВР

Post by ФЕВР » Sun May 19, 2013 14:58

Маг.нет wrote:Radionic of the photo itself makes the volt is its basic function.
Actually, it trying to verify. Very honestly fabulously, without the presence of consciousness (developed channel, as You wish).
Маг.нет wrote:still Radionic is not a "pump" life energy
You crushed my dreams. :(
Маг.нет wrote:Operator in the creation of dense ties spends his "Silver thread"
Unfortunately I have to disagree. But what about the when on the water or in the air? Prescribed a water connection will be much nicer (stiffer at times) look than any fire, and if very much it is necessary, 6БА (this is the order, far away from the fire). To be honest, I would not like to delve into sephirotic, I want the opposite picture to consider, it can and will be useful.
Маг.нет wrote:here the work due to the potential of the device
Agree that without this it is not needed at all. To lay out a hundred and kickbacks on "full" to snatch, is not pleasant only as a mockery to call it. Although I do not exclude such development of events. Here the thoroughness and accuracy in choice is required.
Маг.нет wrote:My experiments testing on sensitive recipients give the following results - from the very beginning focused (usually using a program) operation of the device in the subtle bodies etheric and astral (low frequency range) observed the effect of "rolling" (discrete outbursts, in contrast to the natural dynamic flow), the effect of software modulation of this energy usually begins to be noticed with time and is characterized by a cumulative effect (not sure what correctly used the term, refers to the accumulation of critical mass and breakthrough in parallel during accumulation changes too noticeable but not so significant).
I did not understand... I would be grateful if easier explain. I have study goals afirmou generally does not fit? At what frequency work was carried out, this healing was? Mega interested in Your experiences to be honest.
Маг.нет wrote:Explore HD
Intuitively, I am inclined to him, too, impresses in the top five only the presence of a larger number of generators and the possibility of impact on a few people (targets) at the same time, the question of efficiency only. In General as the "head" I guess five is better, but that's just my opinion, backed only by the device description, not the experience of the use of sorry, and the price tag that will not spoil.
Маг.нет wrote:Well diagnosed modulation space
Significant modulation spaces can be done 100 times cheaper, it's not even interesting. Here homeostasis is a wonder.
Маг.нет wrote:Success!
Gee, thanks. I hope while on WOW, with this store, this was also again lucky.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun May 19, 2013 16:05

Can you read a book Welz posted on the website, where he describes the devices used in the principles of creating relationships.
Radionic can be a "pump" to pump life energy, if you programmatically specify the source or to describe such modulation.
You mentioned 6БА is the source of one of the principles of connection (attraction), but do not link (it is in addition to the principle still need to materialize is to organize within the range available for interaction), as "ties in the Air" between Objects, here my knowledge is not enough, or used a different meaning under the "element of Air" than I use usually a shift in the Air is used to extract the density of ties - their destruction, but it is in that paradigm, to which I adhere. As for shift processes within the channel of communication on "elements Water", when a sufficient density (and potential energy), not enough kinetic energy for interaction, i.e. there is a connection, but the process it too slow because of low amplitude. Most likely You have something else in mind.......
The device described functions in the formation and washing of the ties in my opinion cope, otherwise it can occur, but only as a bonus.
When working with targets (again in my perception), more precisely with different task in energy space there is no strict separation of the plans, the work goes on at all levels simultaneously, but with different speeds of the flow processes and various capabilities. A change in one of the ranges (that is, focused interaction) - to make changes and in others. If we assume that the interaction with the device in the first place turned out to be easier through changes in the etheric body, and they pointed out that, although the work goes on all bands, even with the healing, even if the realization of the goals, i.e. any interaction point and in range, even if focused.
The effectiveness of these Radionics similar, different speed of implementation of the trend.
To modulate the space is the energy Operator to harmonize the "skew" on their own sometimes requires a lot of energy and time (based on experience).
WOW effect is certainly possible, but not mandatory, sometimes the results are not notice because of the inflated expectations, so warned.

Sincerely, MAG.no <

ФЕВР

Post by ФЕВР » Sun May 19, 2013 17:30

Маг.нет wrote:Can you read a book Welz posted on the website, where he describes the devices used in the principles of creating relationships.
Immediately apologize for the molestation. But not on anglitskom the site? If so, I don't want to deal with translator.
Маг.нет wrote:Radionic can be a "pump" to pump life energy, if you programmatically specify the source or describe the modulation.
By the way I just thought. As the switch (expensive switch) should probably work. Of biocenosis if the energy to move?
Маг.нет wrote:You Mentioned 6БА is the source of one of the principles of connection (attraction), but do not link (it is in addition to the principle still need to materialize is to organize within the range available for interaction)
Here You are also there. 6БА high frequency body, the body Agni. Any connection there formed, for the connection (with all), and more real (if there is enough energy) than the fire, you need to try to break even if it is mage built, all unreal. Frequency 15БА then the implementation goes and if there's tear special sense is not even on vishudha. Practice the spell, you know what they say.
Маг.нет wrote:typically, a shift in the Air used for the extraction of density of connections - to their destruction
Acceleration. The link is unfortunately tear is not obtained at high frequencies (I'm honestly surprised by the term "communication gap" and how it is real at all, subject to karma and samsara probably) especially.
Маг.нет wrote: as for shift processes within the channel of communication on "elements Water", when a sufficient density (potential energy), not enough kinetic energy for interaction, i.e. there is a connection
There is a connection, I confirm this. Level Agni including. Generally the brake channel, in order to meet with the right person or to accelerate'll never, frequency (chakra) You choose.
Маг.нет wrote:most Likely You have something else in mind.......
This is the mean. You are right in everything.
Маг.нет wrote:If we assume that the interaction with the device in the first place turned out to be easier through changes in the etheric body, and they pointed out that, although the work goes on all bands, even with the healing, even if the realization of the goals.
You haven't said what you did. Objectives the objectives and changes in afirca this healing. Was the result of afirca (weight, age, charisma)?
Маг.нет wrote:to harmonize the "skew" on their own sometimes requires a lot of energy and time (based on experience).
And in another way unfortunately.
Маг.нет wrote:WOW the effect is of course possible
I really hope so.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun May 19, 2013 18:00

We are all the same in different languages talking, so not to confuse the meanings of better quit. 6БА meaning system channel, not the individual resonances with the mental in a narrow range. Principles you also need to implement, and principles, the Air tight is more complicated.
As for the book Welz, far away and with the dictionary do not need to go, like written as "posted on", not putting the other: here.

Sincerely, MAG.no

ФЕВР

Post by ФЕВР » Sun May 19, 2013 19:32

Маг.нет wrote:We are all the same in different languages talking, so not to confuse the meanings of better quit.
I agree.
Маг.нет wrote:Radionic of the photo itself makes the volt is its basic function.
Read the user manual, there is really everything as it should be written. Either a volt or a photo, but only the power operator is already required, unconscious should not happen.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri May 24, 2013 17:35

ФЕВР wrote:Either volts or photos, but only the power operator is already required, unconscious should not happen.
In my understanding "volt" is a subject having a multi-frequency channel (or "plexus" different frequency "on mono") connection to the object, i.e. if the "expand the channel" (optional to fix it in other bands) already exists and can be "volt" and why not? Yes for such work should consciousness, like the environment, but not necessarily the consciousness of the Operator....... by the way, these "expansion" are written and software (and there are already working in the Consciousness of the Planet), you can do without much cost to the Operator.

Sincerely, MAG.no

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Sep 04, 2014 23:12

Try. Now the test is 24 hours. Turned on Eastern - but an hour earlier (probably for a real summer time...). The child is not very for me a little cold-cool stream. (anything more specific I can not yet say).

But what really give it a try - for sure!

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Tue Jan 26, 2016 20:19

Went to http://www.orgone.net/ world leader in orgone - so says about himself.
On the website went the energy level of the abdomen, but and barbed primitive. Good for plants, and for the people - not sure.
Can I get author of the development view, he has what energy? http://www.welz.us/
He is better, why should that have produced it the stuff in a bad room people with the lower chakras

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Tue Jan 26, 2016 20:22

But still pictures of him a bad feeling, not to compare with a photo of the Reich, Schauberger, Tesla, John Keely! Which can simply be treated!

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Jan 29, 2016 0:09

Сергей Ивлев wrote:can I author of the development view, he has what energy? http://www.welz.us/
He is better, why should that have produced it the stuff in a bad room people with the lower chakras
Well, all of the people with high energies are not there. Yes, and they will not Radionics to do...
And photography Welz really can frighten children.
And nice to meet in a place of kindred spirit.