Psyleron as biofeedback to customize krutilki Radionics

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Эдди Эд
Psyleron as biofeedback to customize krutilki Radionics

Post by Эдди Эд » Tue Aug 24, 2010 14:45

Hello!

Thinking about buying the rad 1000, it is 3 whirlings.
Really have never found benefits for the exact tuning, only some pdf with pendolinos that have yet to wring out of the crystal, foil, and there is something in General not an option.

I suspect that if radionic actually generates orgone, then some thing like indlamu (that's all I have of beefcake, perhaps even mindfreak) will be able to move easily.

Questions

1) is it Really so
2) How to do it? Ie say I set up spinning for a certain purpose and test revolved with the lamp - what's the connection? Is it possible that connection to make the internal affirmation (once the correct settings have been made, the lamp turns red) or what?

With HC.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 24, 2010 15:14

For acquaintance with possibilities of Radionics you can use the study of the Manifesto program of Karl Welz.
In my opinion, it sheds some light...
In General, Radionic - "the electronic shaman" who use their principles of possibility and models of shamanism.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Доктор

Re: Psyleron as biofeedback to customize krutilki Radionics

Post by Доктор » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:46

Эдди Эд wrote:hi All!

Thinking about buying the rad 1000, it is 3 whirlings.
Really have never found benefits for the exact tuning, only some pdf with pendolinos that have yet to wring out of the crystal, foil, and there is something in General not an option.

I suspect that if radionic actually generates orgone, then some thing like indlamu (that's all I have of beefcake, perhaps even mindfreak) will be able to move easily.

Questions

1) is it Really so
2) How to do it? Ie say I set up spinning for a certain purpose and test revolved with the lamp - what's the connection? Is it possible that connection to make the internal affirmation (once the correct settings have been made, the lamp turns red) or what?

With HC.

Welcome, Eddie Ed!
What results Psyleron and Radionics? Share your results, please! So. very interesting!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:52

protection sensor psyleron from external noise are made so that at least grey it out in the sun, though organom it fuck - it reacts only when this protection is bypassed deliberately (well, subconsciously) otherwise a Boolean filter any change safestream. Ie, if the influence of something there, but it does not have some kind of "trick", it will appear in the primary and the control sensor (the flow of something, field, temperature, etc.) about the same, and will not affect the result.
Thus, if radionic (or other similar device, home-made, etc.) and affect something so that it will be noticeable, such as on mindline, it will mean that the impact was on the operator, and his desire together with strengthen its ability to influence the world (from device) led to the result.
Ie, not the device itself, but still human.