Club

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Саин
Re: Club

Post by Саин » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:06

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Illegal copying of the magic programs can have negative consequences,all buyers of radionicu get the power supply included with the device.
1. The program don't ask, bought it on the website Welz at a discount (right now the action before NG). But I picked up the 2012 version, there in the complete set other pictures trend. Asked or can someone upload the old. The program itself I don't need (it is). Okay, I'll ask for this to support Karl.
2. Welz does not send adapters abroad. Bought directly from him, about the nuance of the adapters didn't know. I would live in Russia - would take You, but as I live abroad - came out cheaper to buy direct. In addition, America gave me the device for a couple of days. Russia would wait at least a month. Already had experience of purchase of goods with Russia. Your post is worse.
But, thanks anyway)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:36

The PSU you gave the link for 120 volts and you will not work or will have to by a transformer 110/220 volts.

Саин

Post by Саин » Wed Dec 19, 2012 18:24

Андрей Кабанков wrote:power supply Unit,on which you gave the link for 120 volts and you will not work or will have to by a transformer 110/220 volts.
Thanks for the reply, I know about the voltage. I am interested in this if there is a connector - i.e. Jager monographic audio on 3.5 mm or not? "+" on the end?

Антон Владимирович

Post by Антон Владимирович » Sun Feb 17, 2013 22:32

Question: what to do with a piece of paper on which is written the purpose, after the execution (or default)? Burn?

Саахов

Post by Саахов » Tue Dec 02, 2014 19:47

And You sure of their intentions? The word is the concept is "if you want"Toolkit - a set (or collection )of the vibrations, energies and sounds. God Gave IT to You - Use BUT.... Think about it - WHETHER YOU Possess (HAVE) SUCH a TOOL -QUOTE-"AND friends like You do not sit all the musicians not fit"Excuse me , but do not judge strictly.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:22

Hello, Volodya. I decided to revive an old topic?! The theme is good, more questions remained than answers. Volodya, your English is good, help to understand how the same to Hertz, which posted an article about the frequencies, and translate them into the values on the Radionics, if the maximum frequency 880, and on the scale Radionics 100. Said that on English websites a lot of information. It would explain a lot and I think would give an impetus for new experiments (at least to me, that would be interesting).

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:26

Oh, Volodya, I'm sorry. The theme of something old. hee hee. Fell out of time. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Mar 17, 2015 14:24

рыжая wrote:Oh, Volodya, I'm sorry. The theme of something old. hee hee. Fell out of time. :)
Maybe this is a sign-reminder to all owners of Radionics all kinds? :) The time is now vague, maybe all the "WORLD" Yes, the goal for harmonization....and stability. But who under the stability understand. Each has their own concept of harmony and its notion of stability and the preservation of their positions. Who about what , and all about Russia . Probably not possible to take into account all trends and directions in Russia, and their interests. Who is behind the anarchy, who for the monarchy, who for the liberals and who is behind the demo(but)cratio and not only. To do everything good will come, but peace in the world, the phrase is trite , but necessary to all this world. That's the purpose of need to everyone to quietly and peacefully resolved, and the one whom the world does not need a General to them to where they belong with the war. To gather all those who want to fight to him somewhere in Antarctica or Papua New Guinea to the Papuans and hi there yourself fighting until they peredat them all))))Oh and good I though))

The goal of you all to put on Radionics -the Peaceful settlement of all conflicts on planet Earth :) Wise rulers of each country. Rulers in intelligent citizens.
Dreams...dreams...

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Tue Mar 17, 2015 16:29

Dreams are dreams But some)) and it is a good suggestion,sorry I don't have such a thing)) but maybe those who have will listen

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Mar 17, 2015 16:53

Любознательная wrote:but maybe those who have will listen
...convenient to the stabilizer put the entire earth ball.. With the filing of the Lilies, and remembered that stabe worth it, since Japan has with its Fukushima, removed that task, I want to put the ball az somehow, even in something so there has to help.
Question to Michael: what area is better to put not to get a "wanted as better, and turned..", can NATO..
PS just radionic constantly busy with other tasks, I would not want everything in one pile..

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:10

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
The goal of you all to put on Radionics -the Peaceful settlement of all conflicts on planet Earth :) Wise rulers of each country. Rulers in intelligent citizens.
Dreams...dreams...
17.03.2015 for example,to base the proposed Lily, and in a year to see how this language evolved...of course putting maximum that you can.So to speak using the full potential (sanded all the edges).

Викис

Post by Викис » Thu Jun 25, 2015 15:01

Dear forum members, Hello.

I have to users of Radionics next question.

In the textbook of Charles said it's best to keep a diary and record the figures in a journal to form a coherent picture after work. I рад5 and basic program.

Before you put the goal in the program choose the frequency and put handles already on the device.

There are goals that didn't make it, there are those who Yes, are achieved. For the money yet no result was given, and the more decide other questions.

Carl writes that usually put the settings that gave the program for the first time and put them to achieve the goal. Carl says that he advises to put each time new settings, as the situation changes and new settings sootvetstvuet new situation.

Question - do You put more first settings or change every time the unit is switched on again?

My observation. There is one purpose for which settings let turned out in 125,0 in the first run, wherein during operation (long term goal), this frequency under the same settings, for example rose to 190.

At the other end, the frequency (well, the figure on the appliance) is not growing.

I made this conclusion. Explain simplistically. That creates a kind of say a cloud of energy, and this cloud weighs 125 units (we will not go into any details). As operation of the device is a cloud of energy rose to 190. Maybe it's a sign that the goal is penetration and reach (I don't know. as a result, not today and not tomorrow).

At the other end, the cloud is not growing in size. Perhaps this is an indication that the purpose of can not be corrected by radionica and it is necessary as-that to correct?

Викис

Post by Викис » Thu Jun 25, 2015 15:03

рыжая wrote:Hello, Vladimir. I decided to revive an old topic?! The theme is good, more questions remained than answers. Volodya, your English is good, help to understand how the same to Hertz, which posted an article about the frequencies, and translate them into the values on the Radionics, if the maximum frequency 880, and on the scale Radionics 100. Said that on English websites a lot of information. It would explain a lot and I think would give an impetus for new experiments (at least to me, that would be interesting).
On the handles Yes, frequency up to 100, but the combination can produce on the final scoreboard clock to 1000 and above.

Морфиус

Post by Морфиус » Fri Sep 11, 2015 20:22

All the best! Need help. There is a Performer, I confess, with a frantic work pozaprostir, computer developments (texts, explanations, reasoning) flew. Sat down, staring at him and.... don't know where to start..it is urgent to sell the land(right of lease), and no thought...
It is clear that will understand..but time.. Can anyone have time for selling something, please share...I would be VERY GRATEFUL!!
And again I ask this question, someone did the transfer of information on water using Radionics? bc bc bc bc

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Sep 11, 2015 21:48

The simplest way to Express the successful outcome in the form of a drawing and put it on the device, adjust the frequency intuitively.
Next to water can be supplied for the transfer of information.

Морфиус

Post by Морфиус » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:54

Thank you very much, Andrew, for your response!
With drawing I((
Write on paper " I count the money received for sale of land (earth)" , giving the piece a powerful emotional and energetic support in the process of writing and after done pumping.
So you go or not, do you think? Or change anything?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:02

If sold, then go, if not, to change :)

Морфиус

Post by Морфиус » Mon Sep 14, 2015 17:15

Clarity :) :) :)
Pressed just, there is no time for experiments..
Thank you :ay

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:49

Can offer addition to the proposed methodology.
Drawing to complement the daily, then get a multi-faceted goal.

I haven't used radionically, but then decided to try to set a goal for the Performer, there was a result immediately.
Looks like I will return to active use of Radionics.

Морфиус

Post by Морфиус » Sat Sep 26, 2015 0:10

Thank You, Andrew!
That is to break the picture into pieces-days and paint on a daily basis, to curtail the sheet of the figure, and put on target. Have I got that right, Andrew?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:29

Yes, that's what I do. But not necessarily to dissect it, I guess I just complement. I have pictures in the form of abstract lines, expressing my processes, which I'm working. It's not even pictures, but just shows the status through the movement of the hand with a pencil.

Морфиус

Post by Морфиус » Tue Sep 29, 2015 17:05

I am an artist, I see!))
Thanks for the help !! :ay

НРР

Post by НРР » Tue Sep 29, 2015 21:38

Морфиус wrote:I'm an artist, I see!))
Thanks for the help !! :ay
Well? There is a movement on the target?)

Морфиус

Post by Морфиус » Wed Sep 30, 2015 22:42

Welcome! The end result no, but stirring gone...)) Hope and expect!!))