Club

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
рыжая
Club

Post by рыжая » Sat Jun 05, 2010 20:49

I suggest anyone who has Radionic who are willing to spend their time and skill to try to work collectively. I think that whatever knowledge and powerful device man possessed, two, three - still stronger.
I'm not talking about the solution of some global problems. Each of us had his own reasons to buy Radionic and it's cute to think that there are people who is thinking like me.
So, the magicians of all countries, join us.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Sat Jun 05, 2010 21:59

I can't call myself a magician, but I want to solve tasks in collaboration with other users of Radionics.I'm in the club.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jun 05, 2010 22:19

Cool, three is already there. Anyone else?
And while I'd like to think whatever the problem we can try to solve together. Their proposals to avoid, I will write to the PM.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jun 05, 2010 23:52

I come.
For the convenience of communication created section of the Club,can only be seen by members of the club.On the question of membership please contact me.Reserve the right to refuse membership without explanation.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Jun 06, 2010 0:36

The idea is sound
+1
The goal is not clear
You need to clearly understand what we want

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:02

Шалтай Балтай wrote:you Need to clearly understand what we want
And how to evaluate the results - it turned out-no. Without proper monitoring is not necessary. But it is not always possible.
Андрей Кабанков wrote:reserves the right to refuse membership without explanation.
And now the Chairman of the club appeared! :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:43

Humpty Baltay
Want to study the effects of the operation of the N-th number of Radionics and their owners for the same goal.Goals can be any,either your own or shared.Everything is in our hands.

Logik
No,Chairman, I don't want to.Just technically I give access, and if the members of the club believes that with celcom they don't want to work together,the denial of participation still falls on me.
I in any case identified.
The club,in my opinion,involves a certain oneness of mind,and if someone is going to make a dissonance,it is not good.

To ocenivat of course difficult,but we can assume that the effects from working 50 Radionics trends formed by different people for one purpose,will give effect distinct from the actions of one Radionics.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:09

Humpty Baltay wrote(a):
You need to clearly understand what we want

And how to evaluate the results - it turned out-no. Without proper monitoring is not necessary. But it is not always possible.

The person who will be working will give feedback.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:32

рыжая wrote:person for whom the work will be done will give feedback.
I was thinking, I don't know from Radionics Welz, and the person from exposure to several Succor Punch, especially with neprivychki, maybe Oh... :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:55

Logik. I don't know. We're not with the man will work and with the situation. And the situation sometimes to move it more the amount amount of energy to pump necessary.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:01

It is necessary in case unforeseen circumstances have email addresses for all club members to ask them urgently to stop the impact if something goes wrong.
And everyone check your emails often...
Equipment safety - nothing more. But not less.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:29

About safety I agree. Come know. E-mails and so need. Photos forward. Logik, you are another club on the forum you see? Can discussions go there?

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:43

рыжая wrote: Logik you another club on the forum you see? Can discussions go there?
No, I do not see.

I think we need to work through something like a club rule. The goals and objectives. Consider the technique safe.
So everybody can see. And then go figure where you enter. To join is simple. But from a misunderstanding or miscommunication, can be different grievances and inconsistencies. And it can be dangerously elementary.
Here's an example - a man bought radionic or made himself and asks to go to the club, and posts on the forum it does not and no one has seen him, knows. To take or not to take him to the club? Like, for refusal no reasons, what if he mentally unbalanced? All the same, sharing photos is potentially dangerous.
Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Jun 06, 2010 13:12

Access to the club gives Andrew.So its really not visible.
There is much to talk about and if so and if otherwise. It is necessary to try.
Логик wrote:Here's an example - a man bought radionic or made himself and asks to go to the club, and posts on the forum it does not and no one has seen him, knows. To take or not to take him to the club? Like, for refusal no reasons, what if he mentally unbalanced? All the same, sharing photos is potentially dangerous.
Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
Think not take. It is impossible to calculate such a person. No analysis of how he thinks or emotional plan. Not it seems to me that if the club experiment proves the right of existence there will be strangers.

Анти3д

Post by Анти3д » Sun Jun 06, 2010 15:04

But if a person has no Radionics and have a homemade Succor Punch he can join the club?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jun 06, 2010 19:07

Анти3д wrote:But if a person has no Radionics and have a homemade Succor Punch he can join the club?
I think that yet.With Radionically more or less clear what to expect from SP is not yet.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Sun Jun 06, 2010 20:47

Flexible technology BJ:
From the description of the modules : http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2883&start=25
... in order...
15. Terminal.
Singular point, where the lines of control of reality. At this point it is possible to READ information (time - past, present or future is not important here) and change processes (time also does not matter that not all will be immediately clear, but gradually understanding will come). The terminal can be visualized as a "screen" of the computer, the body of which the lines of control associated with some process, phenomenon, territory, place, community, people, process and the like. Examples of points terminal - city firm, the woods, the weather over the field(district), abstract phenomena, such as industry knowledge, or financial markets, and the like. Any phenomenon, process, community that can be allocated on a certain basis will contain a single point of the "terminal" where you can read information and made corrective action.
Force remedial action is of course limited to what is called "personal power", but at the point of terminal efficiency impact is much higher than in any other.
17. 10 warriors - force majeure activation for defense and attack (including physical and energy), activates 10 soldiers in the defense around You. One or two times can initializeremote for the sample to get a sense from working. Do not use just! Do not expect however, as a panacea. Note that the use of this module can change the reaction of others to you (You may be frightened) and may affect your psyche (may be unjustified feeling that you are still able to "go face all beat"), although in reality, its effect may not be as effective. However, in a situation when You don't know the exit and got into trouble of any kind associated with pressure on You, intimidation, fear, physical danger - it is worth to apply.
What is Sami 10 warriors? Good question, let's just say that these are real people whose spirits are willing to help people in difficult situations and they do it voluntarily. To believe or not to believe - it's up, whatever it is, it works....
range, as far as I know - right beside You. I have no information about the possibility to remotely use this module, but You can try. Since You are in contact with a reasonable force, it is quite useless to try to use it where it is needed, or You presleduet some purely selfish goals without which you can do, will work only if there is a real danger and it is not possible to avoid a reasonable manner.
18. The Air passage - way goal, the "left" of probability. This module creates the possibility of implementation of absolutely not likely of probabilities. Like the fall of a sandwich on the side and hold in this form. Ie in principle, such probabilities are, but extremely small and usually not implemented. Using them you can achieve is not achievable goals. When activated, you need to focus on the target and activate the module.
The goal may not necessarily be "global", and you tube to disperse on the road. Some have tried people from a crowded place so to remove unnecessary people from the negotiations.
22. Shockproof-Group - force-majeure only for extremely critical situations. Activates a network of subconscious everyone who wears the bracelets and all relations and can be used for impact and to solve problems, rather it happens automatically. Activating this module You actually turn to the collective wisdom of the subconscious of several thousand people with your situation and it triggers some kind of response. It is clear that it should not be used unnecessarily. It is clear also that the subconscious can not lie and suffer human frailties. They will assist if this is an objective need and the situation is critical. For those who were helping and not geeky it's unlikely to be noticeable.
It should be understood that the "fake call" will not of course result in direct negative consequences, but it will not be exact. Can occur in some kind of trouble, or discontinuance of this module is for You personally in the future. Meaning deliberately false call, not a personal delusion.
25. Amplifier - increases the effect of any modules, do not forget to use when you need more impact.
28. Spell - invisibility - forms the partial or complete
invisibility due to the line loss of attention from others. (the blind).
30. Spell - desire for submission - forms the pull to obey You, increases Your credibility. Makes You a leader.
32. Fulcrum is an algorithm of zone selection support for my personal life or stabilize the situation, countering the effect, or Vice versa for effect.
Allows you to record yourself as an absolutely stable object, based on the lines of force of the world and their nodes. Extremely efficient module, but very much in his work, and its effectiveness depends on what position You chose. You can select unstable and to fix it - get the effect of instability.
To effect stabilization, it is necessary to imagine that the processes in the world are connected with lines as thick energopetrol through which flows the energy as glowing plasma, and this network forms a set of nodes, some of which - the largest. You stand at the same time on all large nodes, they give support, the World would protect and keep You. After this visualization aktiviziruyutsya module.
33. System bypass - is building a multi-dimensional analyzer lines probabilities (future)
(the boundaries of the bounce probability) and produces from them is clearly negative.
Starts rebuilding probabilities to avoid the negative and make them unlikely. Works offline, can additionally be caused when you need to get out of a situation, but there is no clear end goal and you just need to choose the least dangerous, and most odchodami for You.
37. Transmutation of air creates the possibility to convert the object
the situation by working with probabilities, affects both the personal future and the future of the world, which means working in different frequency bands.
40. The prophet - as accurate visions of the near future.
51. Obsessive thoughts - implements the clean channel of the upper podlucky from harmful inclusions, making not the proper motivation in behavior and thoughts, also causes an internal review and the search for the causes of obsessive-compulsive disorder. When you call to keep the attention on the problematic thoughts.

53. The egregor control - allows you to encapsulate egregor that unites people on some symptom of a new kind of motivation, if the result will generate a positive emotional response of participants, i.e. the change is for the better, it will catch on. If for the worse, then almost immediately die, though perhaps some action, but very limited.Here's almost the principle of the "virus" - it is possible to install something that will cause positive changes, it will create a community of people with a positive response and cause a power surge that would short-circuit the process of positive feedback.
Naturally from the work of this module should not expect immediate effects, the process is inertial, but in small communities, for example, a small workforce, change can be quite rapid.

57. Charisma - adjustment of how You are perceived by others. Extreme positions, the lower "bum", ie people who don't need to pay attention, which is to be shunned (sometimes very useful by the way !), and the other extreme position - "God", a man carrying a nearly unshakable truth. Extreme positions may be oddities of individual perception. For example, many columnae residents share the "knowledge" and "action". Ie not the fact that the truth is spoken "Saint" will push these in the right direction... not the opposite. In the middle is position suitable more than - it is possible to level yourself with someone, or make a little above or below, which is useful. In short smoothly tunity balance of perception itself, others to the situation. For example, in the service of the subordinate must remain subordinate, but can make himself so useful... just below the head, etc.
61. The desire - pure signal to work with goals, allows you to remove or to minimize the distorting influence of the world on your way to the goal. cause keeping the goal in mind and look for the revaluation and subsequent events.
62. Attunement for couples or other modes for those who understand what he's doing. in reverse mode it can also be caused.
66. Power is the probability - on the contrary, connects a powerful source to we need the probability >>>
70. The power of choice - improves movement to the goal from the viewpoint of removing noise generating doubt (attempts to influence our choice).

It is necessary to gain "personal power" and activate the "Module" :o

Warning! This is just the ravings of a CRAZY CITY... or hidden advertising BJ:wink:<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jun 06, 2010 20:49

While in the club I think to take people that are like that have already proved themselves on the forum or personally know the participants.
Until mustered five people,in principle it is possible already to start.Will be interesting results-share.

Новик

Post by Новик » Sun Jun 06, 2010 21:12

Анти3д
Let's separate the club do :).

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:14

Логик wrote:for refusal no reasons, what if he mentally unbalanced?
mysteriously

Анти3д

Post by Анти3д » Mon Jun 07, 2010 16:15

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Анти3д wrote:But if a person has no Radionics and have a homemade Succor Punch he can join the club?
I think that yet.With Radionically more or less clear what to expect from SP is not yet.
:cry:
Новик wrote: Let's separate the club do :).
But to allow that? :?

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 07, 2010 16:53

az :wiz

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Jun 07, 2010 17:11

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Radionically With more or less clear what to expect from SP is not yet.
Affirmations - work
Don't want to program, let everyone "play", then discuss
Propose is to live in the branch "Do it yourself" then, if required - move.
Last edited by Шалтай Балтай on Mon Jun 07, 2010 17:17, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 07, 2010 17:13

Анти3д wrote:And authorize?
Will even help by highlighting a separate branch with authorisiertem entrance if the benefits will be visible. To chatter and mutual insults many other places on this site. For productive interaction, there is no need to create a private chat if the "group of like-minded people", then email addresses will be able to establish full communication.

Анти3д

Post by Анти3д » Mon Jun 07, 2010 18:02

Шалтай Балтай wrote: Propose is to live in the branch "Do it yourself" then, if required - move.
Then can be Do to create a theme for the SP: first impressions and ideas of its use?
Anonymous wrote:
Анти3д wrote:And authorize?
Will even help by highlighting a separate branch with authorisiertem entrance
:? I think that the club will eventually come into the light with his already tried and tested ideas, therefore, most likely to create a new club with authorisiertem entrance is not worth it 8)