Club

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Sep 01, 2010 13:26

I never would have thought that You ,Michael, consider these factors.
Михаил_ wrote:at night, because this time activity planetary quality separationthe system 15 referred to as the lasso. He is responsible for the communication (creation, destruction, etc.).

I would like to add that, purely from practical observations and for a number of reasons, it is better that the moon was at a minimum.
Why the minimum? This is interesting. I practice planting thought forms in the first day of the new moon, the plans for the month. In two weeks (14th day of the moon, just before the full moon) the result is shown. Proven over the years and not only me. :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 01, 2010 13:42

1. I do not consider because they operate on the principle of "ice-breakers do not care", but generally considered worth it. But the theory and the contributing factors try to know if it is justified not by theory but real processes that are visible and recorded.

2. I do all work of this kind prefer to night to put. So probably somehow take into account :) intuitively. Although I this is just a personal convenience (day other things easier to do) + because the night "hush".

3. The influence of the moon on humanity rather.... strange. It suppresses its own effects people up to a minus sign. I.e. in zones lunar eclipses are most likely to be easy to change the world. Well, ACC. in the new moon.
This devices was measured. The moon kills people so that the world affects him. When her no - man affects the world.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Sep 01, 2010 14:13

Oh sorry, that in the near future, lunar eclipses are not observed! :D

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Sep 01, 2010 16:12

Here I want to share today's experience on the topic of Radionics.
I am expecting a parcel from America. Six days have passed, and reports of movement there. This morning I decided that I would connect Radionic to this case. Target - my hair. The trend I wrote: the parcel number, and then the following: My package with... ordered stuff I received it quickly and did not pay customs (but it's true :oops: )
The mood was ultimate. I get your premise and point.
No doubt.
About two o'clock in the afternoon I checked the mail. There were three messages, 10:36 my parcel arrived in my country.
Yes before you put whirlings on this Trend, I reset the previous figures. As the reset. Whirlings twisting intuitively. Before each repeated the task. And twisted. Inside there is a feeling. Here stop. The results are written.
Paint everything in detail, maybe someone will be useful. Yes, I was wearing a bracelet 2.0, it was said to him to help. That is, the modules appropriate to have included himself. :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Sep 03, 2010 20:58

Anomalies :o

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Fri Sep 03, 2010 21:01, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Sep 03, 2010 20:59

Some of the laws of Magic.

Everything has its name.
Knowing a name of a subject or process allows them to control to some extent. The name of this label object, its synonym. All the spirits and demons have their own names. Why do people never called the devil or Satan by name? It is worth calling evil, it will hear you. Hell, by the way, it meant - "unnamed", with a so-called light spirits, the elements, even people.
Doing the same as the other, in the same conditions with the same tools you will get the same effect.
This condition of repetition of a scientific experiment. If you can spend some experience, then I can do the same. will get the same result if I follow exactly the instructions that you used if I use the same tools, have the same status, and the like. Normal mages don't have to guess, get them something or not. They just know, and therefore believe in what you're doing, in the same way as scientists know their stuff and believe in what you're doing. Is a made an experiment, a perfectly made device, is carried out the ritual - all this from one sandbox and it will work. No need to guess, will work or not, worked up to you will work after you will earn you. The easiest process magical ritual compare with the ritual of cooking according to the recipe. The result is always predictable, simply do what you need.
Law of control and understanding.
A fundamental law, meaning that control over an event, a process or action you get through understanding. The more you know and understand an object or process, the better you manage it and control. Knowledge is power.
law determining the purpose.
Having a quality mental image of a person or object, the control becomes much easier. It works the similarity between object and image. The mental image of the object is the first principle model what you do, for example, dolls. If you just stuffed into a doll human hair, or whatever else without knowing the person, the effect will be less. At the same time, it is often enough just to know the person and remember the feeling that created you, in communion with him. Even ordinary people, without any dolls able to accidentally jinx it or spoil of a man, just rewashing his bones, or something, speaking casually, even if the person doesn't hear it. To help you can also.
the Law of the residual interaction.
If the objects for some time were with each other in the interaction, and then was disconnected, between them there is a link. If you shake a paw, comrade, between you a bond if you interact with it long enough the connection will also increase. If you divide the object into two parts or the second object, severing a piece from the main, between them is maintained a very strong connection. Over time it becomes weaker.
the Law of quantum correlations.
If in one place there is a certain event, the same event may happen in another place. Remember, in our world nothing is random no, we all consist of the same material, between me, you and that box has the original ties.
the Law associated elements.
Anything can be decomposed into elements of different size and properties. For example, the chemical composition of employees by 75% consists of water. It is proved that the change of the salt composition of water in the ocean changes and the composition of human blood, even if he lives in the desert. If the objects or subjects there are some common elements that anyone, whether a composition, the elements do, the same horoscope, culture and traditions, the faith, using these same elements can manipulate objects, to predict and simulate events.
There are special words and phrases are able to make changes.
There are words and phrases that can produce those or other actions as a human being and with the reality of the force may be in intonation, timbre, duration, that is, the characteristics of sound pronunciation and sound of words or phrases. Take these mantras and incantations-incantations. This also is attributed by magic signs, some magical symbols and letters that need to be applied to the object or model.
Before you can understand others - sort yourself out.
This law means self-knowledge. A mage who doesn't know what it is, which is not able to look and listen to yourself, can know and realize what he's doing. Therefore, he has no power over the process. Know yourself before you crawl inside the other. This law shows why so few evil mages, then mages are Evil. There are angry magicians who are nothing, just enthusiasm, they did not look to himself, so I don't know that their actions are meaningless to others as well as themselves.

Sincerely, MAG.no<

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Fri Sep 03, 2010 23:44

Interesting collection. Briefly and concisely. :o

the Last point. A mage who doesn't know what he is, may have power over the process. He just might be mistaken about himself and his motives and actions, giving them a different meaning or distorting.. If all evil acts in this world would lose its resultatives, because the perpetrators are not aware of their true motives, it would be much easier.
But that's my personal opinion.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 04, 2010 23:06

In fact, the mistake is that people do not attach importance to the fact that just his internal picture of the world (any human) impact on this world. So we is so popular control of society through the media, and when media was not built theatres and other....
And it at all times was and is the most powerful tool for change.....
Therefore, there is a simple rule that I always use in this world - can't - convince those who can (for example the masses of the people), and those who does itself, long remained in the minority, though not always, so it was not always so.
In General I agree that for control of (conscious) of the need to see him. The more fine-grained the perception, the better and more efficient management. Details seeing can do wonders only at the expense of the accuracy of perception processes.
But on the topic of evil-good is purely relative philosophical categories. Since the position of one person to evaluate the actions of another, perceiving the world radically differently, sometimes very, very difficult. And detailed the proceedings may come out that bad and good will swap places.

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:35

Михаил_ wrote:In General I agree that for control of (conscious) of the need to see him. The more fine-grained the perception, the better and more efficient management. Details seeing can do wonders only at the expense of the accuracy of perception processes.
Michael, and it is possible to develop this theme further? What still applied to BJ, which is taken as a sample? And what is depicted on a piece of paper, which is put into the composition СК1М?
Realize that Your know-how, but would like to know where to look for the base, at least? And users of BZ (and another IC, Modulator...) the situation is no better than users of the same Windows - like and the certificates are different there, and how there is no understanding :?

арлекин

Post by арлекин » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20

Better tell me more about the perception. As it develops? So probably not everyone can boast of detailed vision. How does this skill?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:22

рыжая wrote:Here I want to share today's experience on the topic of Radionics.
Also describe experience (though not today, 3 September).
...went this morning to the Bank to make the payment, but alas... the payments system is "stuck" early in the morning, computers and the Internet work, but the program does not establish communication with the payment terminal. Decided to come back later.
After lunch too, nothing has changed, everything is as it "hangs". A dozen waiting in the lobby of the Bank. However, (don't know why) the operator of the Bank decided to try (the offer came from it), but alas... no good communication. Decided to work with probabilities. Asked to try again to enter the data and send.
Since the possibility is minimal, try to change probability using the "passage through the air." Focused on this principle. There was a strong noise in my head and a mental picture of the type of relationship diagrams of server computers. And in this picture the "wire" in different places seemed different "thickness", the nodes are junctions of different dimensions. Mental-visually outlined the thick "wire" and the multi-dimensional nodes, the rest after that, as if "gone out", focused on the process of signal transmission (realised principle) and mentally "lead" the signal from the Bank computer to the destination server of the payment system. Noting the noise amplification to the manifested pulsations in the head. 2 minutes and a positive result. Did it!!! Shocked the operator. Happy waiting. But their joy was premature, more to make payments again did not work. The minimum probability...
So now I have the experience to adjust the probabilities.
Success!

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:39

MAG. I love this!
Though their problems had to be solved?
And at that time You are already doing the movement through the air?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:55

рыжая wrote:managed to solve?
Маг.нет wrote:2 minutes and a positive result.

No problem! Current problems, and that's their prerogative...
The passage through the air using a multiple number of times, WHEN the PROBABILITY is MINIMAL, this is a good way. There is a lack (of audibility) signal, only noise, so removed predopredeleno development of probability, and "noise" can be identified as "determinism" needs development events.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 05, 2010 22:10

Петр Петрович wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:In General I agree that for control of (conscious) of the need to see him. The more fine-grained the perception, the better and more efficient management. Details seeing can do wonders only at the expense of the accuracy of perception processes.
Michael, and it is possible to develop this theme further? What still applied to BJ, which is taken as a sample? And what is depicted on a piece of paper, which is put into the composition СК1М?
Realize that Your know-how, but would like to know where to look for the base, at least? And users of BZ (and another IC, Modulator...) the situation is no better than users of the same Windows - like and the certificates are different there, and how there is no understanding :?
I don't see any connection to the affected subject and in a given question.
Recently, my friend met one of his relative, known in the music get-together, often using dreams to create new works and other things-other things-other things. He showed him various senior BJ and the young man go read their characteristics and peculiarities, saying about the differences between 2.5 and 2.6 about as I tell you. This accuracy of perception....
But special know-how and sensitive information either in BJ or in СК1М - no.
Everything is very thoroughly described, and there is exactly what is in the description (or in a more detailed review on the website).
In Ск1М has 5 functional layers and 5 audio tracks (similar to layers) that "build" the device and contains what is described in the documentation for the device. Almost word for word. Well, not in words of course, but that's not the point.
BJ what has been written repeatedly here, too. The resonances with the energy channels of the planet, awakening the subconscious, "easy" modules to facilitate subconscious accomplish their goals (to help people on the path of life), etc.
Ie all this has been said many times and there is nothing secret.
BJ for older versions applied the mandala, or an image obtained in a way similar to what is described here and is used by forum users (abstraction of lines) and it is part of the working system 2.0
Here is a reduced image and to apply.
The same images describe the levels of SK which are broken functioning. What "behind the scenes" is only a technical part of the work, i.e. in the description, that is not interesting for an ordinary user. For example, in the description, SK contains a description of the work with stage and mode of info-transfer.
Developing the ability to read the information You develop the ability to read such things and devices in sufficient detail, although of course usually it's not as details as in the creation of the author, but this is not necessary (usually).
Know-how in бж2.0 and SK is a cellular technology that implements the described algorithms and greatly improves the efficiency of the devices, but it is only a neutral tool, a way of writing programs.
For understanding the details of the technology used, standing "for" it is said further, you just need to be good in the subject in terms of a model of the world and some of the tricks used in determining efficiency, it is necessary to gradually develop certain skills without them to explain something in more detail just not possible. In other words, for a deeper explanation You need a clear conceptual base, and the terms the understanding of which we would not disperse. And it cannot be easily described in a popular article, because it is not form EXPERIENCE You have, so your understanding will be different from ours.
But in General know-how =0, to technology(cell) have access to dozens of people, only it's not a plus or a bonus, but rather load, encumbrance, certain responsibilities. In other words, the responsibility and the job...not the freebie and the extra opportunity.
if there is a difference between the ability to deep understand how BJ and cellular technology (which requires a read of the description-namely, personal experience and good models of the world), the ability to use that understanding and do something similar.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 05, 2010 22:19

In other words, short - all the information is in the description and on the website, NO other information, this is the Foundation and everything you need to understand. Additional information is model information, the correct understanding of the world. And it will gradually be given in the framework of the information project, but the basis is again given on the website.
And that is used in the technology is the technical means and methods, nothing more.
Connections are made and the parts of the whole (the holographic principle), which are recorded, plotted, and so on. It is much harder to explain why he is not erasable, but it is explained in General, available information and time.
So that the attentive reader gradually well constraits with basic information and understand. And in the brief information set out exactly what can be stated succinctly within the stable understanding of all, without the need for deep attunement with the theme.
The fact is that for simple usage, this is not necessary and not necessarily just works and that's good and convenient (and repeatedly used).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 05, 2010 22:30

арлекин wrote:Better tell me more about the perception. As it develops? So probably not everyone can boast of detailed vision. How does this skill?
Repeatedly recommended before courses Denisov.
In General, developing a method of consistent exercise. We'll discuss this in the section about the modulator in communication with the nearest appearance in the sale of new cartridges, that the development of this skill and dedicated.
Need several ingredients, a skill developed:
- a real workout, even for everyday tasks, or specially arranged (training exercises).
- correction model of the world in consciousness, but where such a skill is normal. There are a lot of ways, but one of them is an easy self-deception during training (I used that it works for me and it really starts to work)
- copy experience. This ready-made blocks of information, as the modules BJ, which cause the life quality of human, so that they can use it without BJ. Ie often it is the job of a coach, mentor, media, traditions and so on. (this is what distinguishes the courses from Denisova many others - he is able to copy the similar structure of experience and very good). In principle, there can do not in the classical way, by initiating a process such infopresse other ways. (not operator-trainer).

Many carriers of "tradition" make such copying not consciously (for this there are practices long-term presence inside a closed tradition - for example various monasteries, schools and so on - there is a deep attunement and automatic "duplication" of the stick.....) But otherwise....
Without this last item, the process relies on PERSONAL skills, which have been elaborated previously (in past incarnations), but was not used this time somewhere deep in yourself or life quality comes from scratch and is a much longer time (sometimes years).

like this.
And it concerns not only perception, but different skills beyond the traditional. And often the physical skills of mastery in the craft is passed that way. Ie exercises, setting up the model, unconsciously copying the ability with the one who teaches this craft, with its "base" skills, and he also had previously when training, but maybe the "base" had expanded his personal practice.<

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:40

For about a month my BJ 2.0 began to behave something reminding Fraker, i.e. before some trouble biting,tingling in every possible way attracting attention. When I realized the connection between these phenomena, it was to use a funnel drain as soon as these signals. The result suits me.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:49

Funnel flow is not always useful. Together with the harmful factors "merge" necessary and useful. Tingling notice daily (in the car - ALWAYS!), what he says about the processes, but the harmfulness/usefulness of the future is difficult to estimate these butterflies in my stomach. The only thing it is better not to interrupt at this point, the processes that HARMONIZE the situation, not to exclude the products of interaction schemes.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:34

About the funnel drain and the interruption of the processes in the whole MAG.there is absolutely right....
But the essence of the situation with tingling is very simple.
"a normal person" - the subconscious mind sees the danger but doesn't know how to reach out to personal part of consciousness, so she arranged for adjustments in behavior and not able to interfere with itself. Most of that energy is in a state of "battery is low, the dream-like state". The average person just a very life-threatening situation often awaken the subconscious mind into action, forcing you to use all reserves.

"the man with BJ" - the subconscious is constantly active. Level situations considered "dangerous", or just a unfavorable or two. Smaller events bearing negative scenarios can be avoided.
The battery is not drained, is the source for recharging.
In addition, a source of the ways "how to" training the subconscious tips (modules), the relationship with the person stronger and more active due to several factors (higher energy level of the subconscious, it is not asleep, the personality adapts to constant dialogue, etc.).
As soon as there is something that requires real intervention starts, the power consumption is perceived to BJ as certain sensations, tingling (sorry they feel, not all, but just discomfort without feeling a much greater number of people). These sensations are, in principle, a saying that went some work. But from what, depends on whether you need to change course (at the level of decisions and logic to escape from the dangerous route events) or just give to "modify" the ongoing process (for example the subconscious using the "library" BJ removes the possibility of getting colds, including his own regeneration and restructuring). Both often carries feelings from BJ, exactly as the units ' operation, initiated by the person consciously, that too is a tandem consciousness-the subconscious. Ie there is no direct merits are BJ no its mystical possibilities a La TrackIR, because the feeling in the hand simply a consequence of the ongoing processes, but localized in one place. So feeling brighter and more noticeable.<

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Sep 06, 2010 13:06

Michael_and if tingling is felt only from b.W 2.8?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 06, 2010 13:56

It is a question of personal sensitivity and imbalance energy. The tingling is that the work is "batteries". (inflow or outflow nujnoi to this work energy, it is possible each time a different quality).
+ 2.8 awakens perception due to HF.

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Sep 06, 2010 14:00

Thank you for the clarification. All clear.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:33

Start a new experiment.
Projection principles (attachment advanced algorithm) on "parasitic" channels of energy exchange.

Sincerely, MAG.no◈

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:03

Маг.нет wrote:Start a new experiment.
Projection principles (attachment advanced algorithm) on "parasitic" channels of energy exchange.

Sincerely, MAG.no◈
What is "parasitic" channels of energy exchange?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:59

Смелый wrote:"parasitic" channels of energy exchange
Of course probation... Channels with overload "one-way" connections. That intensified the process, "including" the principle of the SS (in my understanding), in General added a "helper job" "the Guard - the SS."
The active phase of the experiment is over. Pleased with the results! Analyse the consequences and systematize the results may describe...

Sincerely, MAG.no