Club

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Aug 05, 2010 13:48

Маг.нет wrote:the path to the Target + the path of the Trend (2 generators) their intersection is "connected" device.
The use of the Manifesto clarifies the duality of the process.

Sincerely, MAG.no
That is, the simultaneous use of fields the trend and the use of the Manifest is two process? As it is not considered in this plane. We need to think. Thank you!

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Aug 05, 2010 14:58

Маг.нет wrote:With specified programs can run any model Radionics.
In my opinion a fundamental difference in the number of simultaneous powering processes.
2000 - 1;
2400 - 2;
Рад5 - 5;
3000 - 12;
12000 - 36.
Of course there are still differences between models.
In any case, the volume study is complete, only a matter of time... There are nuances.

Sincerely, MAG.no
What are the nuances?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Aug 05, 2010 15:07

Bold
Processes - the formation of communication, such as photo and the real person (the target), or "sign" algorithm real action (Trend), that is my understanding.
Target Trend is already associated in the device, is to configure paths from the prototype (photo, "sign") to real objects, and there is applied the energy of orgone.
The Manifesto I do so:
Target/Trend Radionics one process;
Card Manifest put on Stick Pad (my personal view), it is possible for the pipe, because the process and communication of the written Manifesto, individualized, needs only the energy to add. In this case, I have also launch a second "bundle" Manifest, dip - "uniform distribution of energy for perfect processes."
With Stick Pad may be wrong, but... I have the habit to look for "EVERYTHING has ITS PLACE", listening to your intuition is tried on, and size it turned out to be "my favorite" :wink: there is a place and Transfers and card Manifest, try, try - see...
Of course this is only my personal opinion. WORKS for me.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Aug 05, 2010 15:11

_Алекс_ wrote:What are the nuances?
For example,
Маг.нет wrote:In this case, I have also launch a second "bundle" Manifest, dip - "uniform distribution of energy for perfect processes."
Well, my understanding I described above.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:38

Маг.нет wrote:Bold
Processes - the formation of communication, such as photo and the real person (the target), or "sign" algorithm real action (Trend), that is my understanding.
Target Trend is already associated in the device, is to configure paths from the prototype (photo, "sign") to real objects, and there is applied the energy of orgone.
The Manifesto I do so:
Target/Trend Radionics one process;
Card Manifest put on Stick Pad (my personal view), it is possible for the pipe, because the process and communication of the written Manifesto, individualized, needs only the energy to add. In this case, I have also launch a second "bundle" Manifest, dip - "uniform distribution of energy for perfect processes."
With Stick Pad may be wrong, but... I have the habit to look for "EVERYTHING has ITS PLACE", listening to your intuition is tried on, and size it turned out to be "my favorite" :wink: there is a place and Transfers and card Manifest, try, try - see...
Of course this is only my personal opinion. WORKS for me.

Sincerely, MAG.no
Communication of Trend and Target clear. But the Stick Pad. I understand that at this table there is a powerful energy output. For the experiment I put the card in there now manifest. Prior to that, she was lying on the field of Trend. The idea was such: on the computer included the Manifesto, he's got the symbol card with different items, making a connection there, these relations are passed to the card in the field, a Trend, the Trend is associated with a field Target, where is my structural link and eventually I connected with all the processes in the Manifest. Now the card Manifest on the Stick Pad. Absorbed energy, of course. I am a complete zero in the technique. So I want to understand how does the card Manifest saturated with the energy and connections created in the computer is tied to me. Table Stick Pad are also tied to the target? Like a bunch of field target and Trend?

With respect!<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:09

MAG. no.
If I understand correctly, the RAD 2400 HD has two output power source: tube table and the Stick Pad. And Stick Padа the energy just goes into the space, at least tselenapravlenno, with the benefit for the user is not used. If the Stick Pad put the card Manifest and the next one is a subject of a transfer pair, the second piece of the transfer couple in your pocket, we have a process - computer and enabled in the Manifest with the established desired position and using the card and transfer the puck to have a structural relationship with me and the simultaneous powering me with energy. So?
Then the second process standard is a Trend target. Thus, if we have another transfer pair, one washer in front of the tube, the second on myself, I have a job with the second situation and more energy? Maybe even twice? Two washers in the pockets is an inconvenience not a large. If so, and if I understand correctly speculate on your reasons, then You're done. And for that, thank You! Extension of benefits due to the use of the capabilities of the device that have not been used. Or not used correctly, that one and the same. Thanks again.
With respect!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:53

Смелый wrote:how does the card Manifest saturated with the energy and connections created in the computer is tied to me. Table Stick Pad are also tied to the target?
Card Manifest ties at Target (target) computer program (see Templates). Table Stick Pad tied to ArgumentError. I understand the usefulness of orgone energy, not as an additional "power source", and AS TRANSFER STRUCTURES. I think it is clear what I mean. Washer... if the Target Radionics or Manifest You Target and without the puck You're filled with the "access will be" structure, the puck, in my opinion is more useful to transfer the structure on temporary external objects (for understanding, compare the extension of the BJ and SC), such as water or the surrounding space remote from the device. If one of the washers on the device, the second "remote source orgone", the operational source powering intentions. Washers generally operate on the principle of TWO manifestations of the same. Therefore, there is a two-way communication.
Have been trying to clear Carl the validity of these judgments, but see not yet the time...
SEEKING OFFER WAY!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:02

Маг.нет wrote:
Смелый wrote:how does the card Manifest saturated with the energy and connections created in the computer is tied to me. Table Stick Pad are also tied to the target?
Card Manifest ties at Target (target) computer program (see Templates). Table Stick Pad tied to ArgumentError. I understand the usefulness of orgone energy, not as an additional "power source", and AS TRANSFER STRUCTURES. I think it is clear what I mean. Washer... if the Target Radionics or Manifest You Target and without the puck You're filled with the "access will be" structure, the puck, in my opinion is more useful to transfer the structure on temporary external objects (for understanding, compare the extension of the BJ and SC), such as water or the surrounding space remote from the device. If one of the washers on the device, the second "remote source orgone", the operational source powering intentions. Washers generally operate on the principle of TWO manifestations of the same. Therefore, there is a two-way communication.
Have been trying to clear Carl the validity of these judgments, but see not yet the time...
SEEKING OFFER WAY!

Sincerely, MAG.no
Well!
1. Placing the card manifest on the Stick Pad, we fill with additional energy processes taking place on the screen. Right there in the templates there is a relationship between trend and Target.
2. Placing on the field the Trend spelled out his thought-form from the process, which goes to the monitor. This thought form the life situation, purpose, filled with energy and through the field the target is fastened on me.
3. Thus, we have simultaneous work with TWO GOALS? That's what I want to understand.
4. Transfer the washer to the tube exit, the second one in my pocket. Fill me with life energy, or Chi. In fact the same?
5. If you put on the table Stick Pad (with one transfer set) one washer, a second one of the output tube and two washers in my pocket. The flow of life energy to the person increase? Here besides You two more reputable person in this field. I wonder their opinion. After all, no challenge will be. The more fuel, the more opportunities. The two device exit stream energy. So, closing on itself, both streams, results in a greater burst of energy. Right?
Michael, Humpty Baltay, what do you think?<

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 06, 2010 18:37

Смелый wrote:3. Thus, we have simultaneous work with TWO GOALS? That's what I want to understand.
In this case, two. There is a caveat, still need the third process, prescribing a uniform energy distribution on the Target.
The manifest can be run simultaneously as many processes (limitation of capabilities of the computer), only need a +1 - even distribution of energy between the Trends.
Смелый wrote:4. Transfer the washer to the tube exit, the second one in my pocket. Fill me with life energy, or Chi. In fact the same?
Yes, it's only "clean" energy, without significant morphological changes (other than those prescribed in the instrument). And here is the structure of this energy You can change your intention or otherwise applied Trend.
If prescribed target You, the washer is not required. In General, the washer is removal of the generator, "as if the tube is near."
Смелый wrote:5. If you put on the table Stick Pad (with one transfer set) one washer, a second one of the output tube and two washers in my pocket. The flow of life energy to the person increase?
No - distributed (divided not by the number and "time of use"), energy will always be the same, just use it on the prescribed plan (as, for example...)
The opinion of the Humpty of Baltay and Michaela very interesting to me, often podjecia much useful only if You are interested in is "AUTHORITATIVE OPINION" Karl could clarify... And I so do the seeker, the experimenter, with an unusual approach, can the device just submit to my will, DESIRE - HERE, POSTBUTTON!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Aug 06, 2010 18:40

AGAIN ANOMALIES... :o

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Aug 21, 2010 14:46

A USER REVIEW (personal opinion)

Compare devices СК1М HF and RAD 2400HD (if you use Manifestation™ Programs).
Similarities - both types of devices produce a noticeable change in the direction of the intentions of the Operator.
Differences - movement the intention is made in different ways (according to different principles), how the different principles of Sympathetic magic and Voodoo. In particular, SK (in my opinion) working with the Forces of Nature (etc. energies of the Earth), connecting them in the process, as the driving Force with the selected algorithm (quality), Radionic with "professional envoys", fueled by the energy of ArgumentError.
That is, SK is fueling Operator and indicates safe (harmonious) way Radionik, gives you the opportunity to call "the Professional need of fulfillment" and send it to work to send You Your intentions, feeding his orgonenergie.
The nuances of the use - in the UK you need to negotiate (you have more flexibility, "anyway, sooner or later...", "best consequences for me and the World...", etc.), Radik need to GIVE the ORDER, or rather not to him, and through him... Performers (called Trends), and "environmental friendliness" (judging by the patterns of the Manifest) is constructed differently (in approximately the same order: If there is resistance to retreat, to return...).
Settings (tuning) RAD 2400HD is the choice of an effective "backbone". Approximately, there is a range of all the roads, but the country is a narrow strip of highway (each Artist has their own). Correctly set the reference to the autobahn - the fast way for the delivery intent, a little to the side - a long way on back roads (though not for us to go... just have to wait). One of the MOST IMPORTANT requirements for effective implementation of the intention of - order delivery intentions of the Artist - the PROFESSIONAL is IN THIS ISSUE (the correct choice of Trend for intentions).
Something like this. The study continues...

Sincerely, MAG.no

PS Radionics work the MOST EFFECTIVE with the Manifesto, program, or card-Trends from Carla, or other "magical signs", one desire is not enough...<

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Aug 21, 2010 15:08

MAG-no can you describe what goals (objectives) have been exhibited with the help of Radionics and the UK and how was the chick of the events in the first and in the second case?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Aug 21, 2010 15:22

Tasks (a few, at different times, of different character Patterns) exhibited by using the Manifest program.
Chain on the Radionics is almost not noticeable (not counting the "signs of attunement to"), the visible result, but SK leads to a "crossroads", and there is signs (related events) occur...
There are still some nuances, but about them later, checking - get results, accomplish your goal.

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Aug 21, 2010 15:40

What is your understanding of the Templates?
What you call signs of attunement with purpose?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Aug 21, 2010 16:03

Redhead,
Templates in this context, patterns of Manifesto-program (5-Position-Starter, BusinessMoney, Creativity, Gambling, Legal, Magical, Physical, Productivity, Relationships, The Mind, other).
Signs attunement with the purpose of the event anyway (in your opinion) associated with a designated intention (sometimes there is just a sense of "know" about the Association of events with this process - the resonance), so it can be called intermediate feedback process (most likely included Carl in the principle of the instrument) .

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 21, 2010 16:17

In the UK you can simulate approach to the issues implemented on Radionica, but probably shouldn't be doing this (via the wording). But the manifestations of the intersections and other features, it is likely the consequences of an individual approach to programming. In other words, it depends again, on the language and operator. In one mode of operation of correction processes in the UK can get quite different behaviors of the device.
The reverse is also true. You can configure radionic on non-standard behavior with respect to target-trend.

The difference between the devices is no doubt there is (significant), but the influence of the operator on the symptoms and his mental approach is very large.
Without special perversions, of course scheme of work devices will be different and therefore quite effective to use them together.

PS From the jokes on the wording of the objectives.I got a friend involved - have on your SK "security" for a wide range of people (relatives and friends), because security is a loose concept, for me, this resulted in premature repair of the water system of the house, all potential weaknesses that could create a problem, for example in the winter (which is less pleasant part places on the street). I no forks..... I just built this to straighten to the level of "perfectly safe". Day time...
Subsequently, the formulation was fixed on the softer, in order to cling only really critical situation, but not everything. But I'm already hooked. Indirect small events.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Aug 21, 2010 22:56

with water after exposure to the UK and Radionics remained a secret... definitely, after the SK water "Slade", the effect of Radionica also changes the taste of water, not so bright and not so good.
See effective interaction Radionics in the UK with the laying on of functions on SK+HF at "establishing connection" with the Target (Operator) + additional filters (cartridges) + additional "environmental" protection "principles of insurance". The connection to the "Output Target" RAD 2400HD.
Later I plan to add a second "remote stage" SP, out "Trend Output" as an additional channel NCH in the range of vibration of the minerals (using the "+crystal" - in line with the Trends Radionics).
Devices vzaimoraschetam ranges of influence (changes to structures).
Process control Radionics Manifestation™ Programs (usage Trends associated with the Forces of the Earth).

Sincerely, MAG.no

MVN

Post by MVN » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:38

...with the difference of the water after exposure of SK and Radionics have remained secret.
My after SK tried the water and said that the throat burn. Until after the Super Chamber the best water was obtained.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:06

Good time of day!
And I will start slowly to share their experiences. I PAD 2400 HD. Working with him for two months. Practical results in the direction of improvement in material terms is not particularly noticeable. Today I decided to apply the same practice. It can be used with any elusive or even unattainable goals. Describe what I did today, and then explanations.
Took a clean sheet of paper and wrote at the top of the title-question: "Why am I 2 months of device RAD 2400HD do not have specific results in terms of improving the material well-being?"
After that I started to write in any answers coming to mind thought. You need to write whatever comes, without analyzing up to any nonsense. This stream of thoughts can go through time to 10-15 at most 20 minutes. Then comes the devastation. Then read what you have written.
Pop up unexpected things. It is important to treat all this seriously.
Because all that is written there, YOU ALREADY KNEW THESE THOUGHTS BEFORE COMING TO YOU. Only now they come all at once, this subconscious gave them tarelochke linked to the specified issue. The analysis of the questionnaire gives the answer to why not, and whether you need it at all. It is possible that in the moment, achieving this goal are closed for you. At all or at this time.
I'm done work today with the question, very happy. And even more pleased that I have this device. Since this hard worker is doing its job. And the result of issues "on the mountain", a decent. However, it is not quite the one demanded of him, but without intermediate results, the fact that the book - do not get.
I propose to discuss another point.
Work with the idea. I have long noted that there are times when I have a thought, very easy (for example, not to drink tonight? milk?) and this easy idea, very easy flying. It is very easy. And you forget about it. In the evening come home waiting for you milk.
Comes the thought - the desire, on some other subject. Start to make plans, crank up the head some millstones, time goes and nothing changes. The feeling that thought is stuck to the brain and does not go into prostransvo in the order. Unlike the previous, is easily flown away and leaving no trace in the head. Remember about it only when I see its implementation. What distinguishes the first kind of thoughts. The ease, immediacy and forgetting about her after her disappearance. She's not in her head. She went into the information space. In the second case, it seems like it stays in your head, we're not breaking up with her, instead of having to send it for execution in the information space.
I need it. We thoughtforms on the device trying to describe emotions. And something else. Indeed, in the case of milk, which I received last night (as well as in other similar cases), I didn't think about any emotion at the thought of milk, and when you receive his particular emotion is not experienced.
Maybe a Respected human Mage. no., when he writes of a certain order with the statement of purpose?
Once in teleacre I watched an interview with Vladislav Galkin. There presenter touched on the subject of the order, asked him how it relates to this. Galkin said that goal in life, he certainly puts. The leading question, as he dvigatsya to the goal, he said, "I choose a goal, and the way she chooses".
Probably it will be correct this way and build your relationship with the instrument. Came up with a goal, formulated, ordered (put on the Trend), and forgot about it. The question of the correctness (or rather, in the reach) that goal for you personally. In the next few days I'll let a unique technique of determining the target. In terms of whether it is appropriate for you personally. The path for achieving this goal you are. Whether for you this way.
And pleasure from the appearance of milk, I still received this morning. Love buckwheat with sugar and milk.
Good luck to everyone!<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 14:25

Владимир Мокрушин wrote:
...with the difference of the water after exposure of SK and Radionics have remained secret.
My after SK tried the water and said that the throat burn. Until after the Super Chamber the best water was obtained.
I wonder which of the two tracks has been charged for water? and I understand that this SK - slightly unconventional to put it mildly size.... just very tough, this water can be added to conventional for a bit...... she just got a very hard treatment.
In principle, it will be 4 different qualities on the water: from drawing rooms, from the UK with the track living water, from the SC to the track healing and Radionics. In all cases the quality will be different from each other.

MVN

Post by MVN » Sun Aug 22, 2010 18:19

Without the tracks. Just at night in the UK put a glass of water. But it's not for this topic.
On the topic. The owners of SK is also in the club can join?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 22, 2010 18:37

well, clearly, not for this, but I'm.... it is not necessary to sa water charge not asking him mode the charging of the water mentally or audio track. However, and in the Radionics TOO.
If the device is working for some problem, the output can be modulated quite specific and the water will carry some special properties..... Ie no need to do so as to water recorded some intermediate phase some tasks. Even if the device is not specified, it still somehow programmed subconscious. (again, Radionics is also a concern to a significant extent).

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Aug 22, 2010 18:58

The above results for the treatment of water (roughly similar) the resulting 3 separate experiments:
1. Stream from one of player 2 address (Radionic and SK+HF) of the track "Water chime" (Orthodox bell) for 5 days, additional filters are not installed (problem devices - structuring of water);
2. Stream 2 addresses the track "Living water" (for the UK) - day;
3. Task - structuring of water, no additional Trends and broadcasting 12 hours.

As explained, the results are about the same, the taste was different in all cases, when compared to water - SK "sweeter" (under SS too, by the way "sladenkoe" gives).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:36

Don't know whether interesting theme to work with purpose, especially when it is impossible to achieve, but will continue.
As we hadn't rested in setting goals and achieving them, one of the most important questions remains: "How do I know whether I made my goal, if this is my goal attainable whether it is for me?" Well, when he came up with the goal, began to act and everything. And when not to?
One of the reasons when it is impossible to achieve, are subconscious programs, or installation. Consciousness wants, the subconscious mind. Or against anything else, but the subconscious knows. Consciousness does not know. Here and tormented by the body to achieve is not achievable. To determine whether a specific achievable goal for a particular individual, you can.
It is necessary to find at first - the Reference state (ES). ES have with each person. You must remember your situation when you were over 18 years, with the distance of about 50 meters there were no other people and you were somewhere in the place where you was easy, comfortable and free. Example - autumn, lake, not the slightest breath of wind so the water surface smooth and mirror-like. Slowly leaves fall. You are alone and you do well, you are in harmony with nature. About the such moments of life people say that your Soul is talking to God. The reference condition is for each person. And it can be used for other purposes. But first we have to find him.
Good luck to everyone!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:49

The theme for the correctness of goal setting interesting.
Смелый wrote:About such moments of life people say that your Soul is talking to God. The reference condition is for each person. And it can be used for other purposes. But first we have to find him.
...is the "zero point" or near, EK Mihaila (no additional installations, cartridges) - way faster "to be there", "effective place" (the state) for a promise of intentions.

Sincerely, MAG.no