Infoperevod

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:15

Michael, interested in Your opinion!
1. Resin (oleoresin) takes the well information transfer structure?
2. The transfer occurs on the object as a whole or a part of it?
3. The fragmentation of stone resin, which is carried out interinos, will distort the inherent information?
4. As the information transferred (the structure) will occur in parts of stone resin?
5. Radionic can realize infoperevod resin (SAP)?

Thank you!
You studied enough this issue.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 30, 2010 16:43

It is necessary first to understand what You mean by infopreneur.
Radionic gives a clean signal (not counting the handles, frequency and work with target trend), ie the net energy flow.
Carry usually are some qualities that are useful. For treatment for example. Again to work with the situation, to adjust itself in good condition (or some special).
Ie if you put the resin on radionic it will then radiate orgone. More will emit the piece that lay in front of the device output and less of his previously chipped parts, and then in descending order. Ie, theoretically it is possible to say that the whole SAP in the world has a structural affinity, but its so much that her influence will be infinitesimal, in addition, there is accumulated error, i.e. the difference between these resins.
However, if the resin is relatively movable (not hardened), the term of storing of such information will be relatively large, it will weaken over time due to the fact that the structure of the material is changeable and subject to other external influences.
As you know, the structured water keeps for a very long time structure. Although if the source of such water is "cool", then maybe instead of a day or two and one-half years remain in the original form.
Why is this happening?
Sometimes the subject is energetically active environment, i.e. is the source and at the same time, it can long maintain its structure, since the flow will be from him and not him and its structure will not be erased.
However, fixing something in something it is better to take any solid objects, or the freezing or crystallization in the area of info-transfer.
The molten metal :)
glue
paint
crystal growth of any salts
wax-paraffin wax - very easy but also not durable.
The easiest way to cast a "wearable" battery pocket to put where the candle wax or better beeswax (Natur. product), heated to melting and then cooled in the Radionics. It will greatly nourish the wearer. But a short time. Quickly lose structure. However, if you have Radionics is easy to repeat.
Here some smart people, for such objects, use flasks, small pocket (well, those alcohol-relative), the wax need not to full so it exploded when heated, heating in a boiling water will do.

Oleoresin will go well if hardened into a solid rosin.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 30, 2010 16:45

for info the transfer is not a clean signal with Radionics, and information from the source you must first create the conditions different from just upstream pipe, or simply "get poacket" quality of one object to another.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Sun May 02, 2010 14:54

Michael thank you! Clear. There is the question:
in molten rosin are added copper crumb, divide the resulting material into pieces, is broadcast to the trend on one of the parts during hardening. The properties of the part will manifest in other parts? Additionally how to connect these parts of a single structure? Is it enough for individuality (uniqueness) the creation of "individual part" of the mixture (alloy)?

Thank you!

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Sun May 02, 2010 14:57

Михаил_ wrote:for info transfer is not a clean signal with Radionics, and information from the source you must first create the conditions different from just upstream pipe, or simply "get poacket" quality of one object to another.
How?

Thank you!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 04, 2010 6:01

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:Michael thanks! Clear. There is the question:
in molten rosin are added copper crumb, divide the resulting material into pieces, is broadcast to the trend on one of the parts during hardening. The properties of the part will manifest in other parts? Additionally how to connect these parts of a single structure? Is it enough for individuality (uniqueness) the creation of "individual part" of the mixture (alloy)?

Thank you!
1. copper crumb it is not clear what role to play :) Oh well...
2. no, in other parts nothing really will not be manifest as properties of one part are modified (including the structure of the material during crystallization), i.e. if the echo signal is weak, because, as I understand, You want different conditions of solidification to be done. It will be different items. In General, heating and phase changes, erases very good information.
3. the unique composition of the mixture will create some connection, but it will be well not very strong. The type of echo.
4. a strong connection can create mentally (by creating it as a LINK), but it's nice to switch itself in the high frequency mode of consciousness (to energize the upper energy centers).
An example of a strong connection is known in esoteric and other literature describing astral projections is a silver thread, a link of bodies of different frequency in humans. That's about the same power connection, you can create the mental, and the division of objects into parts, only some resonance between them. This is the level of simple "village magic", ie one that is a good sorceress in every village were known previously, this is the starting point of understanding but not ideal.
If the subject will not go terribly powerful flow of energy, they will start to lose connection due to being in different conditions, i.e. further route split and all.

By the way, if the goal is to create a simple transfer to couple the energy from the same Radionics, you do not need a couple. Just charge ONE item during solidification, and it, for some time, will be broadcast this kind of energy.
Ie no need to sew it to a specific device, the energy of it from our viewing position - a planetary treasure, it's everywhere and its a lot cool, or harden and so on, the subject matter in her thread, a link is created actually with this thread. Strong enough and durable, if the flow is strong. Most often lasts a long time.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 04, 2010 6:10

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:for info transfer is not a clean signal with Radionics, and information from the source you must first create the conditions different from just upstream pipe, or simply "get poacket" quality of one object to another.
How?

Thank you!
It's not a 5 minute story on the training course.
The easiest way to create an impression of quality that You need to record, for example on the same psyleron. And then it radiate through audio if there is рад2400хд, while I lowered related the details of consciousness. I.e. the correct answer - at least once the right person as the tool for the job. Or to make a transfer, or to create a record or to make a machine or attachment to an existing machine that will do it commercially and so on. Ie is the task of programming.
Well, again, there are different ways. Where all of the people's "skate egg" and so on?
took the subject (source) put on top of the water, the water is structured, but it is influenced by room light and other sources, and so on.
And she quickly was lost.
So ideally you need a screen stream program (transfer of qualities), a control signal (e.g. filter). and so on. And fixing something.
The most powerful magical machine :) man. He's just not used to include yourself in some kind of a target job for more than a very short time. So you need to make in a short time to do something then you can long time to use. Radionic this is one example of such action.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Wed May 05, 2010 19:46

Михаил_ wrote:Just charge ONE item during solidification, and it, for some time, will be broadcast this kind of energy.
Михаил_ wrote:"skate egg"
Михаил_ wrote:ideally you need a screen stream program (transfer of qualities), a control signal (e.g. filter). and so on. And fixing something.
Michael, check if there is an error. Thank you!
*Production of trend-source "Birth":
1. Germinated seeds, for example Parsley, next (how?) should molten resin (with any additives to individualnosti "stuff", basically?).
2. When the seed germination, place the seed on the trend plate, RAD 2400HD, on the target molten "substance" for crystallization.
3. Turn on the device!
4. Fueling the energy of the upper centers, including on the device 7 then 10 Hz. Form the intention, for example: SUCCESSFUL MIGRATION of ALL USEFUL (to ME?) PROPERTIES. Visualize "communication". Create a mental Image associated with that intention (goal+trend+communication+RAD=*), working through the "bundle" form the SIGN*.
5. Carry out the adjustment (for the manifestation of personality?) a wish you were never born (intuitive?) and... LET it BE SO! ...to complete crystallization.

P. S. The Screen? What are its specific functions and properties. Distance "environment" in Your opinion, the above-mentioned device. Opportunity its intention to modulate the properties of the resulting "trend-source". The period of possible work and "power" (a valid comparison) of such a source. Expected according to the trend/target properties and ...possible impacts on me!I admit, no errors. Interested in Your opinion.

Thank you!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 05, 2010 21:47

1. I can assume that the trend and target plates not to transfer qualities. Ie if target is still suitable for such action, the trend is in the Radionics in my opinion is still somewhat different....
2. better (and more effective) to score on and take the resin liquid glass (paper glue), or a white clay for sculpting baby in packs (it dries and takes on the quality) or epoxy glue, it, note that the flow of energy (even just the seeds) it hardens faster than just in the Bank, and the Bank upon layer of more than 1cm can boil... so either not very thick, or need a special hardener, do not give boil.
3. the filler in the resin is not completely necessary, we can write the quality at the time of formation of the crystal lattice of the substance, so individualization is a more subtle level.
4. from Radionics, I would take out (of the tube) opposite would put the seeds, after - filter, after the object to which the.
E. the flow out of the tube it is our acting principle, which takes the quality with the seed and then carries it on something and the filter is for example a piece of paper which made fixed something drying a mental program that says, what we carry (what qualities).
I.e., the filter performs the separation and modulation.
Otherwise I think everything is about right.
On the subject of frequency - not sure... but it does not matter.
In fact, for a given task (transfer from seed) radionic generally not very necessary.
It is useful for transferring from itself.
And to get to the seeds, you can initiate the flow and a simple geometry for example (cone, pyramid, etc.).
Well, there are some other options.
The screen is lifting above the noise of the world. Not to record the mood of the neighbors for example.
It can be mental screen (pick up the phone and on it draw the screen) Or physical (e.g., take foil and so on
In General the best to try. Because the main thing that You liked, there is no hard part about how.
Success.<

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Thu May 06, 2010 14:39

Михаил_ wrote:the trend is in the Radionics in my opinion is still somewhat different....
otherwise.... you can explain
Михаил_ wrote:output (with tube) on the contrary would put the seeds, after - filter, after - object
the distance between the objects
Михаил_ wrote:filter performs the separation and modulation
the office is like
Михаил_ wrote:to initiate the flow and a simple geometry for example (cone, pyramid, etc.).
you can detail
Михаил_ wrote:there are as well other options
interesting
Михаил_ wrote:take the pipe and draw on it
tube is that

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 06, 2010 15:10

I propose this topic to move to a separate topic, otherwise for details not directly related to radionica, we're decent thread flood.
Request to the moderators - can create something "different"in the section on modulators and make posts related to the charging items and transfer qualities there.

meantime explain.
Radionic contains, as I understand it, the mental scheme of operation of the device is connected to subject-specific tables (physically they're not connected, just glued to the body, at least in рад5 - yeah, I had the audacity to look). And that means written by the author algorithm of work of the subject tables. Where table a trend is a description of the target event or condition of the system, i.e. the direction towards which the blowing energy scrubbing in events like gold dust.
We need to goal was the goal of the quality coming from somewhere, i.e. a table where the projected value is the output. Radionics and the trend table is INPUT, the control signal. It is elementary another type of interface, not to mention the other purpose of its manufacture.

the tube is anything. (paper for example).
distance is either not important, or You decide based on their understanding and feelings.
cone or other shape but with facets with the narrowing of the air will drive the thread to the top, i.e., from broad to narrow, and not Vice versa (this is on the topic of negentropy), as is for example the notorious design of the Famine (by the way absolutely not a simple man).
I.e. by making, for example a truncated cone, we will create a flow from bottom to top, top-a siting that takes information down to the source. (on the side putting one jester), and Jiang with their projectors did the same thing. Then began to write, he used special materials... and in earlier articles written right - corrugated cardboard from boxes.
The Department is "to take the right quality." Each object many qualities. For example take the antibiotic. He has useful qualities and does not really... if a homeopath does drug it usually focuses on a certain quality prevnetion in the final substance, the rest is diluted. well, not always of course....
The mental human being is capable of a very high quality filtration. H Leadbetter described the structure of atoms and molecules long before the scientists and their study was unusually precise, using only the mind as a tool. Though in this case we are talking about perception, but it does not change fundamentally the point.<

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Thu May 06, 2010 15:35

Thank you! Got understandable answers to all questions. A single - tube,
Михаил_ wrote:take the tube and draw it on the screen
and "the screen" - in this context, the protection or monitor?
*Mirror Pyramid:
Visualizing the ISS dome in the form of quadrangular pyramid, the walls of which - nesnelerin mirrors, height ~2.5 m, with base ~0,7x0,7 m, I WEAR THIS CAP! at this point the protective properties of the mirror (reflection). -an example of a mental screen?

Thank you!
You studied enough this issue!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 06, 2010 17:17

the screen is in the sense of shielding - mental structure attached to the object (at least a box from under ... well, shoes for example :) )mental structure to sew a marker, paint, etc, then she will live a long time. Of the frequency range (mode ISS) will depend on what happens. You need to get the assemblage point well, at least on the nose, at least for some time in this state and to prescribe the filters and screens.
Visualized a pyramid but it is better maaalenkoe but physical. In addition I would recommend a cone, not a pyramid, it is difficult to explain why, clearly will not work.
But the physical can draw a phantom of larger size.
In addition, the mass of the walls of the pyramid plays a role, because the stone You will not do, can this mass is also attributed.
Something like that...

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Fri May 07, 2010 9:29

Михаил_ wrote:to get the assemblage point well, at least on the nose, at least for some time in this state and to prescribe filters and screens
to get (to blow) - it is clear, to prescribe - not really, it's like, literally?
about the cone - simpler design, the pyramid, for me 2 in 1 - use the properties of faces and sides...
Михаил_ wrote:structure to sew marker
"Express individuality", such as a picture, mentally linked as two manifestations of the same?
Михаил_ wrote:physical phantom can draw a larger
bind, for example, shungite pyramid, with "enlarged" mental Way?
Михаил_ wrote:of the frequency range (mode ISS) will depend on what happens.
For example, 0.2 Hz, 2 Hz, 7 Hz, 10 Hz, 14.1 Hz, what are the expected differences?

Thank you!
You studied enough this issue!

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Fri May 07, 2010 14:34

Transfer maybe easier way:
Description СК1М
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/ckm1/

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Fri May 07, 2010 17:17

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 09, 2010 5:18

What is the easiest way not originally asked how to make improvised tools.

From the end - Hertz not being here at all. There was a view of the frequency range of consciousness, not in Hertz, but in terms of energy. Displacement activity in the upper chakras radical perception of the world changes and the impact on him. ACC. frequency is not mental, and chakra, and they are in sound and light (color) and intermediate harmonics apparently.

To prescribe it literally take a marker :) the object on which is written, altered state of consciousness, forms THAT write (image, algorithm, etc.) and draw a freeform line "set free" hand.
Wait until dry. Admire... Use.
The sooner you begin to trust THEIR own capabilities, the better. Well, of course, then, not to nagacity, carefully collected statistics on the work that is done.

Post by Guest » Wed May 26, 2010 11:24

Gentlemen,

And why is it so difficult? Quartz crystals are very well concentrated information. You can pump up your thought-form crystal to such a density that it materializes. Move inside the crystal thought-form. Repeatedly. That's all. Do you think that some piece of hardware with epoxy on the inside emit a more powerful torsion field than people? Even so, the huge losses occur due to the inaccuracies of graphic representation of thought and weakness of all structural relationships. Any inaccuracy leads to losses. There efficiency must be very low.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 26, 2010 14:55

The theory from the practice is different because in one case have the experience and the other assumptions.
I don't know why all these castings with crystals at all, although how they work - understand. But that's about a good concentrate is, sorry, a joke. Crystal has a very stable structure and most of the participants of the forum it does not SAG his thought-form, on the contrary, the crystal will affect humans.
the method of fixation of the ink is not complicated and is as old as the world. Abrewin history and all the ink for making drawings and went from there.... just cook it theoretically need of the right ingredients in hand, observing technique. But in our time markers quite successfully replace these difficulties. About inaccurate transfer, and weak linkages - are You kidding, since experience tells a different story. There are a number of interesting points, which does not work when just creating some of the thoughtforms and absolutely quality work with this action. What I will not say, want to know, read Servista for example.
It is usually well describes this side of the world.

Post by Guest » Thu May 27, 2010 2:50

Michael,

I think you're kidding. Ferrite wand to throw rosin - also will drive. Due to what? Due to changes in the structure. It is easier to change than in the case of the crystal? See. Psyleron take. The majority of forum members really not weak rejects line from the average. To record the old crystal is much harder do you think? Just because it is a very common practice to make talismans of quartz crystals.

And these machines Welz work? Yes a thought form adheres to this material, which he called ORGANICA and all. The rest is just tinsel for mystery. Isn't it, to be honest? It is possible that a torsion field of its ports, if it is generated by the device. Orgone is synonymous with torsion fields. Agree? But here's the thing. Who understands torsion generators claim that the devices Welz nothing to do with that have not. What do you think?

By the way, I can't say for sure, but I think that the effect of thought forms on the crystal don't cave in. I believe it's quite different. Microleptinae human radiation modulates the energy levels of atoms. The same principle is that and to pump the laser. Not that it changes the structure of the crystal lattice.
About inaccurate transfer, and weak linkages - are You kidding, since experience tells a different story. There are a number of interesting points, which does not work when just creating some of the thoughtforms and absolutely quality work with this action.
I'm not saying your method is bad. On the contrary, it is very powerful. But, sorry, your own words to say, majority of the members of the forum will be able to draw an abstraction? A lot of friends with the subconscious. Have there gained access.

Post by Guest » Thu May 27, 2010 8:07

Servest? Once the digestion of Carlos Castaneda. Don't like surrogates. The author is a better read in the original. Everything that grew from Castaneda - complete shit. Perhaps with the exception of Hackers of Dreams. But the FSB has removed their leader Sergei Izrigi, as is usually done in Russia with all the standing Doctrine. Old people are hiding, and now there is one pioneer.

Post by Guest » Thu May 27, 2010 11:09

And Michael... What nonsense is this about the crystals? Program any quartz easily. And cleaned it is first necessary, because it generally sticks to everything, and you say, does not SAG...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 27, 2010 12:06

But, the FSB has removed their leader Sergei Izrigi, as is usually done in Russia with all the standing Doctrine.
:lol: cry...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 27, 2010 12:35

Servest has nothing to do with him at all. He is the bearer of tradition and Castaneda is excellent.
Moreover, Servest has a number of materials in the closed section.

I do not believe that the devices of Charles work because there is something stuck. Try to compare and learn.
Moreover, Рад5 studied with me a number of practitioners...

Why does Radionics work I set out for a long time and the effect of sticking something in the material is nearing the minimum.

They thought out and worked out all. From program to relationship handles, tables, generator.
Tinsel and superfluous attributes are not there. I believe not only myself but also the opinion involved the study of experts. Moreover, they coincide.

Abstraction drawing is not necessary and all it turns out normally. When absolutely any level of friendship with the subconscious. On the application of this method as the welz devices and out of them I have already received testimonials of those who have received the benefits of such fixation. Although for me it is not determinative. The determining factor is the personal experience and practice. Not a single course.
Instead of abstraction, many climb the symbols of dead languages (a legacy of past incarnations) that I have observed... is a direct work of the subconscious. Climb really crooked, ie still can't read it, but it doesn't change the effectiveness.

Manipulation of terms about torsion fields and microlepton radiation I consider in this section about demagoguery or so, because nobody knows what it is, and theorists and practitioners interpret and explain differently. Meanwhile, the same Carl, judging by what he writes about himself, studied the tradition in quite respectable schools, how would he to her (to the tradition) are not treated.

Handle settings in device Welz and the way they decorated signal - is an important component. You can do without them, but then still is an important process not similar to the recording thought forms. And understanding of this process, I was sent to Servest, although he writes complicated and not all consciousness of his texts will understand not ofigev. :)
Servest, in my opinion, a strange man, but he sees the essence of things itself, and not just copies or chews someone's thoughts. Very few people can boast publications of this kind.

To record something on the quartz crystal may be, but the durability of this "record" seems not just dubious - it is extremely small. I carefully studied the storage time of information on the stone in the specific examples. With the use of special installation - Yes, you can. Under the structures, I mean that any information is energy and structure, come together to create a form (this is called a thoughtform), but the crystal has its own energy and information. Do not bend molecular bonds, but energoinformation, they have very crystal-very durable. Therefore it is not bowing and the combination. moreover, the crystal will actively erase the fact that he caused.
And if to speak about the use of crystals, they are used precisely because they are "door" to the consciousness of the planet (well, there is on the next branch, if memory serves Logician published a text, I would not use such terms, but the line is fact transmitted).
Ie for using crystals it is important to record information and to combine it with a proper crystal, on worrying about the durability, because the crystal gives special effects.

By the way, it would be really nice if the sides had not signed the Guest and their names or nicknames.<

Post by Guest » Fri May 28, 2010 11:16

Michael,

You always mention a huge number of experiments, practices, subjects, etc documents? If not, the accuracy of your chatter - no. You write, contradicting yourself in every opico in different ways, as you prefer PR for its products. The same applies to crystals.

About devices Welz I also consulted with well-known specialists in the field of Cybernetics, physics, theory of physical vacuum, quantum mechanics, Magic, etc. And they all in one voice say that this is BULLSHIT. And in addition to epoxy, accumulating information, nothing is working. This is pure blasphemy. For you, of course, treasure. You can attach to this "dress for the naked king" your gadgets, which are the same crap. Fantasy you have, books read a lot. And to punch people's brains do. Bought your invention. My head hurts. This whole effect.
You've studied NLP, you can feel it. Is this brainwashing and such bullshit that any longer.
meanwhile, the same Carl, judging by what he writes about himself, studied the tradition in quite respectable schools, how would he to her (to the tradition) are not treated.
Carl astrologer and an expert on Runes. And the fact that its devices - placebo knows. It has many times been cornered. This is a complete Scam. In the United States smart people on the forums know it. And in the PM write that rubbish. Publicly I will say, is not accepted. There is an egregore, well, do not want to undermine.
Servest has nothing to do with him at all. He is the bearer of tradition and Castaneda is excellent.
What tradition? The order of the Name of the Magician who predicted the death of Prophetic Oleg :) Yes, garbage is Galima. How can you read such nonsense? Although, you're serious about creativity Zelazny... Not on the basis of his books their magic chips do :))
Abstraction to draw not necessarily all of it turns out fine. When absolutely any level of friendship with the subconscious. On the application of this method as the welz devices and out of them I have already received testimonials of those who have received the benefits of such fixation. Although for me it is not determinative. The determining factor is the personal experience and practice. Not a single course.
Instead of abstraction, many climb the symbols of dead languages (a legacy of past incarnations) that I have observed... is a direct work of the subconscious. Climb really crooked, ie still can't read it, but it doesn't change the effectiveness.
Well, Yes... Fools, your age is enough, Michael. On this forum they are, in my storehouse. Just can not without tears look at this shameless rampant Abbasova. In your face, the administration certainly got good support :)) Such a skillful liar still need to look for. You got a great symbiosis with the rest of the merchants air.<