The proposal for the creation of video course radionic-devices

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Милана

Post by Милана » Thu Aug 12, 2010 14:11

With dollars everything is clear, but no one answered about frequency. :(

Милана

Post by Милана » Thu Aug 12, 2010 14:15

By the way, I also expressed a desire to attend the video seminar in Russian!!!

Милана

Post by Милана » Thu Aug 12, 2010 14:29

Смелый wrote:radionic independently And does not track such a negative scenario, not restraining him?
It was not that people can't get money at all because of negative attitudes, and that, if it is wrong to formulate the goal, it is possible to obtain even inheritance, but by the loss of a dear relative. That's about the negativity was about.

In the situation that I described, there is no effect of children's negative attitudes. I do not work where there are poorly paid, and not work where it is necessary to die "for the greater good", and generally could afford not to work. And money has always been. When the dollar was on the plate, the trend, have the money to go. Now there lies an expensive ring, and the situation improved.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 12, 2010 16:09

totally agree. In formulating objectives, it is necessary to consider the context. Otherwise, method implementation (and by what will be achieved) can be very quirky and it is a problem of our consciousness not as exhibitors priorities..
I yesterday such a funny story told, but this is about another topic, though, and also about purpose.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Thu Aug 12, 2010 23:23

Шалтай Балтай wrote:the spirit of the time - everything is more-less painted
"Efimov FSB lectures"
:shock: :ay :roll:

Практик

Re: Proposal for the creation of a video course radionic-devices

Post by Практик » Fri Mar 09, 2012 13:45

Wanted to ask the MM staff:
Wroe the theme of Radionics as "decayed" on the forum and you try to invite someone else from Carl to develop?
For example here is Pluto Kraft sort of positioning itself as a personal disciple of Karl(on different forums)
Expect that it needs to be like no one else to be in the theme!?
The more it seems like he is a Russian-speaking(or writing :) )
Have not tried?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Mar 09, 2012 14:32

No, not tried. It would be strange if Pluto himself dealing with the sale of Radionics Karl became an active member of the forum on the website of another vendor.
In my opinion on the forum, there are people who can give answers to questions on radionica. Yes, and the main issues already discussed.

Практик

Post by Практик » Fri Mar 09, 2012 14:55

Andrey Kabanov
In my opinion on the forum, there are people who can give answers to questions on radionica.
Okay, no more questions))

Юрий И

Re:

Post by Юрий И » Fri Jul 12, 2013 0:01

Магога wrote:Good afternoon, colleagues :)
Шалтай Балтай wrote:like 2400, target, trend. the principle is exactly the same
They are all on the same principle :)
Actually, the 2400 (with its marked regulators of frequencies) is more understandable than the RAD-5 is probably the description to him a more adequate
And RAD-5 do you have any questions - particularly interesting views on the functions of the switch with led and neskolkovariantov controller on the side panel and two plug sockets, if anyone has information or thoughts on this - please share

Convinced - a truly amazing device

РАД5 purchased recently( a week ago) - there are two audio input( attached and two wires...MONO(!).)...every audio input - right switch-switch one of the five generators in the "donut hole". Conducted an experiment - get the player stuck in monotor output of the player ( a simple player Techet), and audio input РАД5, the POWER went OFF HAPPY 5 .., turned on the player, and in one of the positions of the switch switch( on input), led on one tube of the generator lit( flashed).turned up the volume,- more and brighter blinking led( as Lumiere)...the Conclusion, when applied to the audio input signal ( I submitted some tracks with binaural rhythms), the generator produces a signal ...WITHOUT the INCLUSION of the TOTAL POWER РАДа5.!!..