The proposal for the creation of video course radionic-devices

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 09, 2010 15:52

Milan
Question: what I have done wrong, that I got myself in this situation
Maybe You could just hurry up with the dismissal :) You anyway would give money,right? When goal setting you need a lot to consider when,how,etc., but most importantly, the fixation on paper not just words, and emotional state. So You should feel FULL satisfaction from the requested situation, repeatedly testing it for compatibility.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Aug 09, 2010 15:58

Милана wrote:put the dollar, the Tarot card ACE of Pentacles and wrote that the universe gives to me freely and easily cash
tried to put money into a trend that the scribe began...
a lot of problems.
removed tries
money is not clean energy, it is necessary to formulate the goal clearly.
Besides, the current money - just illuminesca paper, a symbol of slavery.

tried to put a semi-precious stone - faceted
think of drag-metals too.

everything seems OK.

Милана

Post by Милана » Mon Aug 09, 2010 16:48

Dimas wrote:Maybe You could just hurry up with the dismissal You would in any case would be money,right?
Yes, Dmitry, You are on the one hand You all are right, but there were signs that could be the plow horse, and to get a penny. Very tricky calculations with employees. After working for 3 days, I realized that a long time there is no holding. And accept as fact, it is very easy experience and my girls that came with me there, absolutely not equal. Staff costs (energy and time) are large, and offer money in the end inadequate. I want something nice and easy to get money! But still thanks for the recommendation about the emotional state. By the way, is environmentally friendly how to check?
Шалтай Балтай wrote:tried to put money into a trend that the scribe began...
Humpty Dumpty, thanks for the advice, I will try for sure! Is it possible to put a piece of jewelry made of gold, for example?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 09, 2010 16:55

Milan
by the Way, is environmentally friendly how to check?
In NLP a lot written about it, it is better to read the primary sources (Bandler for example). Although if you just - imagine the situation as long as it does not satisfy You completely in 10-ku on a scale from -10 to +10, and in the situation it is desirable to include at least all of Your surroundings, especially loved ones, to not get cloudusa situation: people really wanted a dacha and a car to get there,set a goal and started to work and got all of that..but inherited from a favorite relative who wasn't ready to lose. Something like that.

Милана

Post by Милана » Mon Aug 09, 2010 16:58

Thank You, Dmitry. Radionic independently and does not track such a negative scenario, not restraining him?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 09, 2010 17:13

Milan
no, he has no consciousness :) he shakes energy. Radionics is the donors.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Aug 09, 2010 17:51

Милана wrote:Humpty Dumpty thanks for the advice, I will try for sure! Is it possible to put a piece of jewelry made of gold, for example?
why not....

Милана

Post by Милана » Wed Aug 11, 2010 15:35

Can anyone suggest how to use the frequency meter? Michael someone recommended inexpensive within 1000rub., in the online store I'm told there are such, but are without housing as an option. So you can use it?

Милана

Post by Милана » Wed Aug 11, 2010 16:18

Шалтай Балтай wrote:current money - just illuminesca paper, a symbol of slavery.
Humpty Baltay, I put a ring of gold set with diamonds as a trend, I don't know why, but somehow it seems the worry is gone. Send information about the people in my life. One already on the TV saw. And still I wonder why the dollar cannot be used - it's the all-seeing eye - a symbol of money. Maybe I don't know something about him?..

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Aug 11, 2010 16:21

Milan
Join the ranks of Freemasons, and then the dollar will be for You a symbol of money :) now hardly...

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Wed Aug 11, 2010 16:25

The money itself can carry different information left by people.Putting the bill on radionic you can intensify the negative with money.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Aug 11, 2010 16:40

Милана wrote:Maybe I don't know something about him?..
it may very well be

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Wed Aug 11, 2010 19:52

Шалтай Балтай wrote: it may very well be
Cool :shock: And with the explanation in Russian of such a picture no chance?
Or explain briefly for dummies in English what is written there???

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 11, 2010 20:50

This information is available, in Russian, in the book of Nikolay Bogolyubov "Secret societies in the twentieth century", widely represented in the Internet.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:21

Сергей Гурин wrote:Cool And explaining in Russian the picture and no chance?

Or explain briefly for dummies in English what is written there???
Look at the Spirit of the time - everything is more-less painted
kob.su
"Efimov FSB lectures"

www.VSEMinfo.ru/video/efimov/efimov-video_163.html
RuTube.ru/tracks/596181.html
RuTube.ru/tracks/207396.html

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dollar+illuminati

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:28

RuTube.ru/tracks/207396.html
this link video deleted.

Zeitgeist, Zeitgeist-2 too (like the book of Bogolyubov)propaganda, you know whose?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:33

Better tell me who belongs to the Central Bank of Russia?
Or do you think it is a state organization.... cough :lol:
who then we all ruble-prints? :-)
the colony turns out 8)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:19

The money one owner... a Central Bank or Reserve of the United States is only "his" representation.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:30

MAG.no
the spirit of the times spirit of the times-2 too (like the book of Bogolyubov)propaganda, you know whose?
Whose?
it is only "his" representation.
Who is "him"??
Humpty Baltay
who are all of us here, the ruble-prints?
Who???

specifically,comrades, I write! :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:35

Dimas wrote:Who???
specifically,comrades, I write!
Gee....
the one who belongs to the Central Bank :-)
do you think their names in Forbes to find? :lol: :lol:
Here schA people to drop everything and run in front of the press to report :lol:

according to some rumors HALF dollar supply belongs to the SAME family Rothschild (red shield red shield)
probably lying :-)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:38

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:38

Humpty Baltay
and the second half??? :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:40

it's only a matter of time........

we th-that deviated from the topic,
too detailed answer about the money it turned out :-)

I understand we are on the workshop - do not pull - as usual 2 people and one in another city?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:19

Humpty Baltay
well,do not pull :) And about the money talk that's good, by the way thanks for the reference, study, interesting saytik. But again, my perverted mind always looking for the catch. Who needs to tell people about secret societies, the world conspiracy, etc? Why and who is investing money? Even assuming that's all true, do the creators of movies and these sites really think they can change something, informing people about such a powerful financial tycoons? Why still alive, the creators of the films, articles, Internet resources, etc.? For example, several scientists AIDS-dissidents were killed or went missing after he said that HIV does not exist HIV does not cause AIDS... And then the charges will be more serious like...

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:55

Милана wrote:Thank you, Dmitry. Radionic independently and does not track such a negative scenario, not restraining him?
With the permission of those present, I will try to cover one thing yet nobody here raised.

First a few paragraphs from the User Manual on Radionic.
Page 44

"Any type of interference may cause failures.
Of course, every time you have the opportunity to perform the real nature of the problem, its various aspects, and if you will put in action the appropriate strategies for success, as changing beliefs, changing behaviour, and the acquisition of missing skills, you expect significant changes and the implementation of the final desired results.
Success strategies are very useful in the development of internal attitudes and feelings peculiar to the winner, which are so essential to achieve any results. Currently, it is well known that whenever faced between a desire to achieve certain results and conscious or unconscious beliefs and attitudes concerning end result, the latter will always prevail over the so-called will power.
Conversely, if you have established a positive setting and expectations, both conscious and unconscious, about achieving a specific goal, the "absolute will power" plays to reach the end in only a supporting role, and often do not need.""

That is, if the owner of the device is negative unconscious attitudes about money or wealth, nor any instrument, even the most powerful, desirable material acquisition in the form of money or other benefits - not selling and will not do.
As these subliminal programs work.
Example:
In childhood (under 6 years) parents (most influential people for a child at the time) is often uttered the different words and including (e.g.) - "All rich people are thieves", "Honest labor, a lot of money not paid", etc. So, the owner at the same time and so valuable subliminal installations and at the same time Radionics, maybe especially in the relationship desires to be rich - not to strain. Because his subconscious all efforts to increase money supply, it reacts according to the acquired software installer: "Honest work, many money will not earn". It comes from the fact that you're an honest man and ANY large INCREASE of MONEY - IT's NOT FAIR! And therefore blocks all efforts to influx, significant influx, of money. It installed a bar of the income that it considers fair and even need to pop or break. Will work where little is paid, the business will die, etc.

Conclusion:
Work with the subconscious mind and elimination of subconscious negative beliefs, replacing negative attitudes to positive.
Good luck to everyone!<