The proposal for the creation of video course radionic-devices

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Cержио
The proposal for the creation of video course radionic-devices

Post by Cержио » Thu Apr 29, 2010 20:42

Offer to those who take care of radionic devices to create a training video for dummies about how to use radionica what krutilki when to turn, how to use the device in a given situation, how to configure how to make sure that everything is working as...as...as...

Think this info-product will facilitate the task of PTS. many users of this site and not only...

So guys, please think over my offer...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Apr 29, 2010 21:17

Sergey Gurin
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3237 it's already started to do.
I don't think to offer it is necessary to open a new topic,calling it the video when the video is not high quality,but there is only a wish.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Thu Apr 29, 2010 21:26

The videos of Humpty Dumpty are good, there are a lot of things he said useful about using the RAD 2400HD and on the General principles of the use of Radionics. Low him with a nod. Yes but for many this information will not be enough. I like interested in a device RAD-5, I would like to learn and see the example of how to use the circle Orono generators, etc.

My subject can remove if you want. She has created with that name just to attract more attention, especially those people who can create high-quality informative video on the use radionic devices...

This info-product, think sickly, could raise the ranking of sales of these things. Besides, it could be sold for 30-50 bucks easy... or to make in addition to the device...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Apr 29, 2010 21:43

I'll leave the topic,just a little rename it.

We are ready to shoot a video in our office,if someone would be willing to share their experience,as did Humpty-Baltai or to post videos captured on their own.
As for the RAD 5 expected reports or reviews of Michael and Humpty-Baltay of them.
Fundamentally different from 2400 no.
Here the model ATGS3000 and ATG12000 have 12 organogelators,they can be used under the signs of the zodiac sale of these models was.Perhaps there will be reviews and them directly from buyers or through me.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Thu Apr 29, 2010 22:11

Thanks Andrew!

Proposed this idea to the Construction of the Baltay because he's already proven himself in these DELAC as a pretty good expert... :wiz
Mozht agree :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:14

Андрей Кабанков wrote:as for the RAD 5 expected reports or reviews of Michael and Humpty-Baltay of them.

Fundamentally different from 2400 no.
Mmmm.....
Well what can I say about RAD-5?
1. 5 orgone generators, each configurable separately (you can turn off)
2. Is there a frequency meter On each generator - 3 handle frequency control rheostats connected in series, which gives the opportunity to interpret the 3 handles like setting.
3. Powerful stuff (there is pinka increase energy) - would venture to say that it is any feel. "Put" on the generator friends - everyone is talking about feelings, RAD-2000 - not all feel.
4. Like 2400, target, trend. the principle is exactly the same

Сергей Гурин wrote:Yes but for many this information will not be enough. I like interested in a device RAD-5, I would like to learn and see the example of how to use the circle Orono generators, etc.
This is a complex issue.
You can always say that disk imaging is not enough.
It is possible in this business to do.....
To be honest I'm not very interesting.
I think the main points in the presentation indicated that where to put, twist - clear.
Else ask questions. I, by the way not a single question on the presentation asked. :?
And so, what exactly do You want?
You can konkretisierung that You do not understand?

Магога

Post by Магога » Fri Apr 30, 2010 18:41

Good afternoon, colleagues :)
Шалтай Балтай wrote:like 2400, target, trend. the principle is exactly the same
They are all on the same principle :)
Actually, the 2400 (with its marked regulators of frequencies) is more understandable than the RAD-5 is probably the description to him a more adequate
And RAD-5 do you have any questions - particularly interesting views on the functions of the switch with led and neskolkovariantov controller on the side panel and two plug sockets, if anyone has information or thoughts on this - please share

Convinced - a truly amazing device

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Apr 30, 2010 18:51

Магога wrote:They're all on the same principle
I'd venture to say that they and the scheme are the same.
Магога wrote:actually, the 2400 (with its marked regulators of frequencies) is more understandable than the RAD-5 is probably the description to him a more adequate
Have a rad-5 digital frequency meter. There all very good gut :)
Магога wrote:And RAD-5 do you have any questions - particularly interesting views on the functions of the switch with led
If You're talking about red, this moxabustion :-)
Магога wrote:neskolkovariantov controller on the side panel
the switch between the generators, the fact that the socket meter one - and-generators - much, 5. That's a switch.
Магога wrote:and two plug sockets
for frequency

Магога

Post by Магога » Fri Apr 30, 2010 19:07

Ah, thanks:)

that is, adjusting the tuners are at the same time and frequency regulators?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 30, 2010 20:13

pen settings are enabled sequentially (every three) variable resistors of a different order of resistance they are included in a circuit oscillator on the timer 555. Due to the fact that the total resistance of the reluctor circuit - more than Meg, this circuit is particularly sensitive to mental effects (compare with the description of psyleron) and generated frequency is slightly unstable (floats) that is not a deficiency but a feature that helps the device to work.
Frequency counter certainly cool, but to really put an accurate signal is very hard anyway (mikrovisata and frequency of departures), I came to the conclusion that you do not need, need this feeling to catch.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat May 01, 2010 23:26

Магога wrote:that is, adjusting the tuners are at the same time and frequency regulators?
Yes
Михаил_ wrote:they are included in the circuit the oscillator the 555 timer
very interesting
could you detail here
this phrase is absolutely not clear to me
and the source of such information
Carl said?
Михаил_ wrote:but really to make an accurate signal is very hard anyway (mikrovisata and frequency of departures),
I would venture to say that the margin of error of ~0.2% or near that
Is this not enough? :)
I'd say that from this point of view RAD-5 is a device for the Germans - you can build a very identicna
Yes, it floats, so what? Schumann, it seems - also floats. isn't it.
IMHO - it is not particularly necessary.
Михаил_ wrote:I came to the conclusion that you do not need, need this feeling to catch.
+1

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 04, 2010 5:46

make no mistake - the phrase about the 555 timer should be from the audience looking at the Board the generator eyes. The 555 timer is a typical and very popular chip to generate pulses in a wide frequency range. Including with frequency control. At its input circuit to adjust the frequency of put a trimming resistor that changes the parameters specifies the circuit at the input of the chip. In this version of the generator (in pieces per channel) we have three pens with a total resistance of around 1.3 Meg, which provides a very easy mental interference that is asking a circuit of the generator, i.e. the mental impact of the "rules" of the frequency of the device.
The frequency is not floating at 0.2% and is stronger, more not clear what the percentage is calculated. If Hertz, then Yes, probably. Just any 7.83 supply is problematic, the last figure walks +- a few pieces from the slightest touch of the handle the exact settings, but I don't see this as a problem, rather an advantage associated with the feature specified above (mental probe).

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 04, 2010 19:22

Михаил_ wrote:the 555 Timer is a typical and very popular chip
Ahem....
This is a series - 555
OK/

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 04, 2010 22:10

no, I mean not a series of domestic chip and timer 555
http://www.national.com/ds/LM/LM555.pdf

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 04, 2010 22:13

here is the article http://cxem.net/beginner/beginner50.php
our three sets of the handle in the left time-defining circuit are in the form of Assembly of the resistor of the three.

олигарх

Post by олигарх » Thu May 06, 2010 19:23

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Magog wrote(a):
that is, adjusting the tuners are at the same time and frequency regulators?

Yes
you want to say that all the knobs should be on the same frequency?

олигарх

Post by олигарх » Thu May 06, 2010 19:27

Михаил_ wrote:here is the article http://cxem.net/beginner/beginner50.php
our three sets of the handle in the left time-defining circuit are in the form of Assembly of the resistor of the three.
Michael,and you do not accidentally throw a reference where to buy frequency?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu May 06, 2010 20:13

олигарх wrote: you want to say that all the knobs should be on the same frequency?
mmmm....
don't understand the question

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 07, 2010 1:57

each of the three pens has its own accuracy, i.e. one - to-coarse frequency setting, the other medium and the third thin.
all the knobs can stand in any position, for example intuitively (the best option).
Although when I put on one of the generators the frequency very precisely, debt namayavshis with a delicate touch to handle the effect of this accuracy was. at least I thought so :)

frequency counter will suit any modern tester with frequency measurement in any electronics store, for example chipdip.ru within 1000R max (darling simply not needed).
However, I do used in testing instrument oscilloscope instead of customer, it quite accurately shows the frequency.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Tue May 11, 2010 19:50

Question to the experts: Let's say I want to buy a RAD tool 5 but yet I have on it not enough money. If I buy a device cheaper RAD 2400 HD for example, I can help him to extend the opportunity to purchase (or possession) of the RAD tool 5?
Or, for example, to draw a set of parlor the Benefit of a Diamond? What is the probability of voploshenie, and usually, what time frame, if at this time the opportunity to buy all of this no?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed May 12, 2010 10:29

Сергей Гурин wrote:I can help it attract the possibility of buying (or owning) device RAD 5?
As said Ostap Bender "Guarantees can give only an insurance policy"
And if you seriously
Sergey, well, who will be able to answer such a question?
Well who would You believe?
It's up to YOU to decide.
And to answer for their actions - the same to YOU.

Tip:
Volimte test.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Wed May 12, 2010 13:59

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Sergey, who will be able to answer such a question?

Well who would You believe?

It's up to YOU to decide.

And to answer for their actions - the same to YOU.
I understand that for me to decide, I just wanted to clarify, the device is capable of that or not. And what are the approximate dates of the embodiments. (Average) 1-2 weeks or 1-3 months?... I understand that it depends on reality of purpose and the opportunities in the material world accessible to humans...

And how to take the test?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed May 12, 2010 14:45

Сергей Гурин wrote:I understand that it depends on reality of purpose and the opportunities in the material world accessible to humans...
so
Сергей Гурин wrote:how to take a test?
To Andrew.
Give him the photo or link and agree to of time.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 12, 2010 15:10

Сергей Гурин wrote: I understand that for me to decide, I just wanted to clarify, the device is capable of that or not. And what are the approximate dates of the embodiments. (Average) 1-2 weeks or 1-3 months?... I understand that it depends on reality of purpose and the opportunities in the material world accessible to humans...

And how to take the test?
Here about that and speech that the device helps YOU achieve these or other purposes. Ie, the work is symbiotic. In some cases of course possible to implement targets without human intervention, if any opportunity is in the form of one of the probabilities. But usually, it is necessary that man, too, was doing something. Therefore, from his attitude on the implementation of the plan and other parameters and will depend very much.
Someone can goal and realize can. But for someone for the year. And someone will work so hard that it was "not possible", I'd make some sort of compromise...
For the qualitative assessment of the capabilities of the device does not have a suitable measurement system. All very individually. Correct to say that the vast majority of users expressed that watching certain beneficial effects, and as I recall, many say that these effects are paid for the device. Again - life examples I know when the same product the reviews are great and it depends on the person way of thinking. I.e. on different people effects, with stable stock, can vary greatly in quality and quantity, and including in view of the prevailing style of interaction with the outside world.

Милана

Post by Милана » Mon Aug 09, 2010 15:47

I have a question for the experts. Purchased 2400. The trend of marked increase of the material level (put the dollar, the Tarot card ACE of Pentacles and wrote that the universe gives me easy and free money). As target use your hair. At this time engaged in job search. Job offers were many, but all were not satisfied. About 10 days later I was invited to one company. There were some doubts, but overall,after analyzing the labor market, thought it was more or less the right place. Came to work, however, with the design drawn, just in case. After 3 days, I know some information from "non -" people - the rank and file employees that there are certain conditions of the payroll, which I was not happy. In short, if I announced it in staff, I would have refused immediately. In the end, I refused the job. Question: what I have done wrong, that I was stuck in such a situation, lost my time, and money too, after working for free for a few days on someone else's uncle? I would be grateful for an answer.