Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 17:35

Video links:

Download video (right-click and select 'save as'):
part 1, part 2, part 3

Watch video:
If the video does not show, install flash player
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
[html]
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="com/v/RVUh3jgUw-k&hl=en_us&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/RVUh3jgUw-k&hl=ru_RU&fs=1&"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=""type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=""type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/html]<
Last edited by Владимир Никонов 2 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 19:11, edited 5 times in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 23, 2010 18:42

I am grateful to the Humpty-the Baltay, which is outlined in this video your understanding of Radionics.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 18:54

Video now I felt much appreciated. The best instruction.

Квон

Post by Квон » Sun Apr 25, 2010 0:35

Cool!!! The Humpty-the Baltay respect :)
Very interested about audio input!!!
It would be interesting to try radionic with moods Sytina
See something like this:
- target my photo
trend well for example the module Sakaev VOZROZHDENIE
-In audio input stick the player with the losing attitude
Enabled device with all these charms and went to work.
PS.
By the way here you can buy(for pennies) the mass of signs of the trend: http://www.artsymbol.ru/shop/CID_172.html

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:13

That's what I recommend to do is to use signs that You are not able to read the mind (how to work the algorithm). Because sometimes those who offer them do not know how it works :)

In the video a few comments.
Of course they are all just my opinion and it may not be true.

1. I recommend to use the stick pad is not rubbing it, and putting it on top of the hand and feeling the signal.
2. I recommend to use it as a source of energy to put something for example for projection on yourself.
3. Job objective for yourself and recharge yourself with energy are two different things.
4. If the device connection is set to several DIFFERENT people, there may be side effects for configuring a dense connection between them is not always good and sometimes not good for health. (if not close relatives).
5. In principle, the audio input can apply a lot of things... including a set of recorded own voice targets - it can be extremely effective.
6. If You don't know how to put settings handles intuitively, do it "from the bulldozer", ie, turn every knob just to an arbitrary degree, as necessary, will be just about what you need, and because it is really not random accident.
7. to install link with something or someone is not always necessary to use identical items. One of the simplest and oldest methods is to commit mental energy to the solidifying composition, e.g., paint marker, pen. Thus, if You need to affect the person whose photo is not at hand, it is sufficient to imagine it, to represent "schematic" - remember, Leonardo - the man is portrayed standing in the star. It's a rather old sign to create a connection with the person. Think about it and at the same time draw a star, then specifically focus - arms, legs, head, levels of the body (the chakras). Received bomarc :) will be a very good connection, sometimes BETTER than photos.
Thick small piece of paper (photo paper for printer the most) + bold art token, or a varnish or other drying composition.
8. similarly, when the formulation is not formalized in the trend you can also transfer images and thoughts on paint or ink.
9. I strongly disagree with the wording that the desired need to provide emotionally, although for many it is. Correct decoding of this time, the effectiveness of the result will depend on your energy, but rather from the position of the assemblage point. The higher you will kick it, the stronger the effects. Emotional level will guarantee that is activated at least anahata that is really needed for people in normal daily living as with the energy of a lower frequency.

Please forgive me, if I used strange terms. Today will round out the time... I've had another report рад5 - cool device.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:14

Yes, the owners of Radionics - do not be lazy to charge the water in front of the device. Effects on health will be very good.
And water vkusnaya. :)

Вик_Чер

Radionic devices Karl Welz

Post by Вик_Чер » Sun Apr 25, 2010 16:21

Michael_
Hello, Michael.
I read your comment. Very interested in the thoughts that you shared. Could you leave a feedback. I would be grateful.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 25, 2010 19:47

write your message in the private mail of this forum. (need to register).

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Apr 27, 2010 22:16

Michael wrote:
9. I strongly disagree with the wording that the desired need to provide emotionally, although for many it is. Correct decoding of this time, the effectiveness of the result will depend on your energy, but rather from the position of the assemblage point. The higher you will kick it, the stronger the effects. Emotional level will guarantee that is activated at least anahata that is really needed for people in normal daily living as with the energy of a lower frequency.

Hello, Michael. Please explain maybe in other words about what you have written above. From which still depends on the result? About the assemblage point actually is not clear.What throw is that? I don't understand :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:57

Sorry, not a regular in this thread anticipating at all (lyrically), if I don't answer a direct question, perhaps I simply did not notice that it happens due to high load (browsing the forum briefly).

The effectiveness of the formulation and goal setting will depend on the mode of operation of the body and mind as a whole, as a single complex.

Influenced by the mode of consciousness, in particular the degree of aktivirovannoi the right hemisphere and the connections between them and personal level.
Quite clearly seen on pilinovsky games I want to get one effect, and takes the wheel and turns the other way. Avert your attention - suddenly starts to turn. Why? There are many answers and it's not a momentary issue. Better let's see what's good to fix this situation.
1. I know a VERY good synchronization mechanism - the listening "Star wanderer". It's true.
2. The average person, the difference between the use of hemispheres are generally very high. Ie, they speak different volume and each other are poorly understood. Once this situation is corrected when:
1) people who are afraid - suppressed personal level, because there is no algorithm reaction to an abnormal situation, the left hemisphere primykaet, right getting heard due to the silence of the left.
2) the person is in a state of severe stress activates the right hemisphere.
3) the person is on the border between wakefulness and sleep.
PP1-2 can be used to artificially inventing fantasies frightening and stressful situation.
PP3 - catch can or put a Radionics program without having to leave the state "I'm only sleeping", for example getting up to an alarm clock.
4) the right hemisphere is activated when we do something that left parts of his body, for example, wrote with his left hand, practiced fingers of the left foot and look left eye :) for example, you can describe your goal with the left hand...
6) the ends of the fingers contain the energy end known to modern medicine as nerve endings, and the traditional East as the channels of meridians.
It is known that the snapping of the fingers, for example, to remove a heart attack (and more), see the Internet on the topic of "wise" - it works.
To equalize the activity of the left and right halves of the body closing the ends of the fingers of the left and right hands of each other.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:10

(synchronization of the hemispheres can also be done with the cartridge respectively. to modulator - commercial break :) )

the second aspect is the mode of energy activity of the body, called in some traditions, the position of the assemblage point. Conventionally, it is possible to define so - those known to us via the acupuncture meridians of the body, can form different working configuration. Or so one of the chakras can be activated stronger, which can affect the function of the meridians and the whole body and the work of consciousness including.
Magical effects on the world, well, at least radionic as a goal for programming, starting from the level of anahata chakra, is emotional, including the level. Therefore, emotional attitude to the problem being solved, it can be further activated. But for a good (effective exposure) need to go much higher...
Without other energy sources is a difficult and de-energizes both the body and the immune system, but in the presence of Radionics is not difficult, since he is the source.

Technology changes the operational state of the cocoon - move assemblage point, there are different. A partial effect, which is often enough, you can achieve just resting attention in the area of the required chakra.
For example scarf at the throat and is a little activates Vishuddha.
WELL, there is a great tool - the disk the solar wind with mindmachines in pairs.
I reasonably believe that if you treat right the programming a little more seriously in the preparatory phase, the effect will be significantly higher and more stable. Emotional outburst is the minimum condition described for the mid-Western person living in a state of "I'm a man's stomach" or even a slightly lower level.

And the most interesting - as in the experiments with psyleron, much more important than all the above as full and deep apathy regarding the task at hand.
You know the old joke - raise your hand higher, still higher, then let it go and say, - " and FSUs...."
Here is the latest is sometimes MUCH more effective than conscious preparation, and a very striking examples here (about radionica) the result of the first experiments to which the owners of the devices are not treated as vital because - "well, see what happens", i.e. a certain "- whatever" there in my opinion.
This is exactly the right condition in which all very good. I think it is clear that it is different from the emotional desire of purpose. That's why I wrote that.
And who does not believe this comment - try to twist pilinovsky wheel, at least mine via the web interface. And see how it turns better - able when you really want or when you do not care. To make practical conclusions.
There is nothing more valuable than your own experience....<

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Thu Apr 29, 2010 18:55

Michael, thank you very much for the reply.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 30, 2010 0:12

Please.
I'm in the process of discussing with different people about topics related to set and accomplish goals, understand that it is necessary to Supplement the above, another important point.
A man brought up on the materialist paradigm, to a greater extent accustomed to the rigid planning.
Radionic ( and not only ) involves movement to the planned trend, but rigid planning quite strongly contraindicated, because significantly reduces the number of possible options. Over time, the habit intuitively feel and translate on a conscious level of very weak signals of consciousness, illuminating the optimal path, which in the initial stages sometimes seem absurd.
As a rule, rigid, logical perceptions, not quite right (sometimes not correctly) assesses the reality of the prospects, priorities and more in our goals. Therefore, it is useful to have a set of fairly General trends related to the directions, be flexible and ready to adapt to the "anomalies" of life. Technology of Radionics and similar that can give rise to some anomalies (with evaluation logic) in the event the chain, clearly highlighting any new opportunities.
You should learn two things:
1. notice these new opportunities and not ignore them on the basis of the logical perception, at times it can be fundamentally a kind of roundabout way.
2. this does not mean that you need to use all alternative possibilities, you need to be able to filter. I.e. at some point it may be that variants of solving this task comes even more than I need, but some of them are mutually exclusive to each other. Then we'll have to learn intuitive choice.
One way or another, but overall, on a trend is akin to a kind of art, requires a more flexible approach than in the everyday movement towards the goals on a purely logical basis.
No doubt the device will work in any case, but the better will be mastered this new art, the higher the efficiency of use of Radionics.
This new skill is important to catch the positive anchor is quite useless to consider any "failed", device not a magic wand for precise materialization, it is clear that effectively it works in symbiosis with man. "I want a new car in the morning at the house and the documents it in his pocket" - it is clear that wouldn't work. But the movement with its own set of actions to a goal can have a short and long path, as options. Logik will go the usual, regular and long trajectory. Since it is not used otherwise. Intuit may choose a short and to the logic of the anomalous path. But the best result will be a healthy symbiosis of the two.
Anyway, don't forget that radionic just an amplifier and a CPU to him is his master, he sets the task, but it is also a element to its solution. The more flexible will be the system, the more effective its work.
Success.<

Квон

Post by Квон » Sat May 01, 2010 15:41

And it is not clear the purpose of the audio input?
Karl says that?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 01, 2010 16:02

Квон wrote:did not understand the purpose of audio input?
Karl says that?
You can set the computer specific frequency in accordance with https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/chastoty/

It is possible to modulate the orgone energy with the help of audio files .

Квон

Post by Квон » Sat May 01, 2010 21:57

you Can set the computer specific frequency in accordance
Well, with this little lot :)
it is Possible to modulate the orgone energy with the help of audio files .
But this is not so....
You get to burn attitude(well, I love Sytinskiy moods) with your voice or what ever affirmation to connect to Radionics, the goal is to put yourself libimage and it will work?

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat May 01, 2010 22:15

Speaking of audio input. On what instrument it is?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 01, 2010 22:29

The audio input is on the RAD 2400HD.
On 5 frequency RAD framework set by the frequency counter,which complcte.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat May 01, 2010 23:20

Квон wrote:But this is not so....
You get to burn attitude(well, I love Sytinskiy moods) with your voice or what ever affirmation to connect to Radionics, the goal is to put yourself libimage and it will work?
Yes

Post by Guest » Sun May 02, 2010 20:43

Kwon wrote(a):
But this is not so....
Tada a little further.... and it is possible for example to do the same thing+ outlet Radionics to charge the water?
The water will probably will find healing options directional characteristics(well, depending on what mood wise)?:)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon May 03, 2010 12:44

In the user's guide added new materials.
Download the guide - http://www.mindmachine.ru/radionics/user-guide.doc

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Mon May 03, 2010 14:57

Никонов Владимир wrote:new materials

Thank you!A little starts to make sense...
Interesting technology... in plain language... Only here a question:
RAD 2400HD's been discontinued? or sale?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon May 03, 2010 17:51

RAD 2400HD is now produced and sold.The most popular model.Description probably was written by Carl prior to the release of this model.

Ву-цзи

Post by Ву-цзи » Thu Sep 09, 2010 20:03

Hello!I have a question on instructional videos for radionica:Please explain a bit do not understand,a 3 part video about the audio input it does not work?to him something else is connected?how to connect it?it's about rad 2400HD video.
Thank you in advance for your reply...best regards Smile :wiz

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:21

Ву-цзи wrote:regarding the audio,it does not work?to him something else is connected?how to connect it?
Андрей Кабанков wrote:audio input is on the RAD 2400HD
...and just for the 2400. Entrance work, it is possible to supply audio signals and a clock frequency generator, player, etc. sources. Radionic embeds "broadcast" the audio input signals in the scheme of work with objectives. When additional processes (for example, using the Manifest program), there is a possibility of each position (target, Main Trend, Trend Environment, Etc.) to assign a link to the audio track.

Sincerely, MAG.no

PS by the Way broadcast the audio sound modulated with Radionica and sent to the Trend and target outputs for further use.