Magic of the future. The Book Of Karl Welz

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Magic of the future. The Book Of Karl Welz

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 21:35

Translated the book of Karl Welz's "Magic of the future. A practical guide".
Download the book (format .doc)

Comments on the translation are discussed in this thread.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Apr 07, 2010 22:21

The first comment on the translation
стр4
Case 6: charismatic Church the priest raises a prayer for the healing of the patient and the patient recovers.
What is a charismatic Church?
Can probably translate differently.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Apr 07, 2010 22:37

Стр5
Case 6: In a charismatic setting emotional power reaches its peak.
It is not sound completely in Russian!

And in my opinion the word "Case" which is literally translated as "case", well the Russian translation is replaced by "option".

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Apr 07, 2010 22:44

Page 6
They understood that the life force is the mediumthrough which act of magic becomes possible
"Medium" in this case translate as "mediator"

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:26

IMHO
Carl - well done.
Able to think outside the standards.
I read the first third of the original - on the website.
In fact I recommend everyone, at least on the diagonal to see.

PS
Who translated this?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:54

The translator translated

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 08, 2010 13:03

Никонов Владимир wrote:Translated translator.
az
I mean electronic? :)
The translation was from Carla, or there the person worked?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 17:30

I mean people translated.

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Apr 08, 2010 17:58

Никонов Владимир wrote:In the sense of a man translated.
We need a translator
to translate it!
( © Sergei Mikhalkov) :)

Не маг

Post by Не маг » Wed Apr 14, 2010 22:56

You can not compare the prayer of the priest with magic. It's the opposite. The priest(ideally living according to the commandments of God) saying a prayer, hoping for God's will, not his. The shaman of their own free will achieves the goals, drawing not from God, but from any other, even of the impure source that has a power on earth.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:29

You know... I have a good friend the priest. In that of Bishop.
The person is not of a simple nature and destiny, and I'm not easy :) Actually he's not my friend, and his wife, but we are full of respect for each other :) and communicate with sometimes. So. Dear me Father, we'll call him P., who wrote at the time, a number of scientific works after a long work in the archives of the Vatican, says that the mystical (magical) side of all religions certainly powerful, its negation is protection (secrecy), and Orthodoxy (for example) is no exception.
In General, he gave a number of examples of how dogma, not the correct translation, and distorted historical interpretations have changed the face of religion, turning it largely into the cult rituals without understanding.
But I don't think we should make theological and philosophical arguments.
If someone takes something from an unclean source, it is the source of this unclean very quickly and drip.
In General, Carl, and not only he, but a lot of people of our time, right - conditionally call magic is science in the next step of development, where UNDERSTANDING the existence of the world's highest and divine, harmony and others around us, out of the harmonious development of practices and theories, becomes inevitable.
Many physicists, developing scientific theories have come to understand what can be called the higher or divine. It was before, not only now emerged.
Here is a close intertwining of religious and magical traditions, the integration of one into the other.
Carl of course simplifies many issues.
But the book, despite the hefty share of advertising, written in very simple language and some simple basics gives excellent explanations.

Although, as a practitioner, I could mention a lot of things in the book that called would not be correct above, but the last thing to engage in disputes of this kind between practitioners - they never were.
I have read so far only half of the book (because reading can then to recommend her as a simple overview and introduction, want to know what sort of nuances not to recommend without knowing the details of the presentation). But I can say that it is really extremely successfully and briefly worded work, giving a number of basic concepts, without which it is difficult to understand the other.<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:26

Not a magician
In a few lines written so many dogmas that do not count :roll:
Не маг wrote:you can't compare the prayer of the priest with magic. It's the opposite.
And then it is nothing more than meditation - the concentration of attention. 8)
Не маг wrote:Priest(ideally living according to the commandments of God)
Who told You that vasenieki live according to the commandments of God
They or HE told YOU that? :)
Не маг wrote:hopes for God's will, not his
How do You know what hopes the priest?
Are you a priest?
Anyway-it sounds .... Milo: "the priest hopes" :)
Не маг wrote:the shaman of their own free will achieves the goals
How do You know what operates the MAG?
You Are A Magician?

Не маг wrote:drawing not from God, but from any other, even of the impure source that has a power on earth.
Where such intimate knowledge?

A book you once read?
Or just picked up and wrote a few words....

Let's positivem then:
well, at least:
Some authors recommend to identify themselves with the entity controlling the spirit with which you intend to lead. The principle of unity with the Divine more successful. All the entities – the subjects of the manifestations of the divine Will and we also are a manifestation of the divine Will. Because you are part of the Divine and tuned to the highest levels you can manage the entities inhabiting these levels. Unity with the Divine you achieve the organization will, emotions, consciousness and subconscious.
In my opinion it is a few rashoditsya with what You say, don't You think?
Why should I trust Your opinion, but such is not the opinion of Mr. Welz?<
Last edited by Шалтай Балтай on Thu Apr 15, 2010 14:58, edited 2 times in total.

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Thu Apr 15, 2010 14:12

THE OPINION OF CRAZY TOWN:

I'm NOT a MAGICIAN (NEMOG)
Не маг wrote:you can't compare the prayer of the priest with magic. It's the opposite.
You should change your point of view and you can find similarities.
Не маг wrote:Priest(ideally living according to the commandments of God)
Yes, in the ideal - living, and most illuminating.
Не маг wrote:hopes for God's will, not his.
Creating intention (Trend) ITSELF.
Не маг wrote:is not from God, but from any other
What is the other? What are the differences?
Не маг wrote:unclean source
The criterion of purity of the source...
Не маг wrote:having the power on earth
Earthly sources of strength? Right? Or life energy?

I so understand! Sorry, this is
THE OPINION OF CRAZY TOWN.

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:04

Никонов Владимир wrote:Translated the book of Karl Welz's "Magic of the future. A practical guide".
Remarks.
Str.4
"Wizards usually call these things representing the goal of the effects, such as hair, nails, photo, clothes, "spiritual connection". On the basis of our goal – to shift the magic into a scientific language, we prefer the term "structural connection".
It seems to me that it is more correct to talk about things somehow related to influence, and with the subject of impact. Get structural connection with the subject of influence through a thing that represents the information label of the subject.
Confusion in the terms difficult to understand. The norm (for example in Gestalt):
Subject -> Desire -> Goal -> Action (Trend) -> Satisfaction from achieved goals.
Str.5
"Communication with purpose + communication with the desired result + spiritual energy = magic"

Here probably it is necessary to imply a Link with the target = Communication with the subject.
The connection with the desired result = Connection path (the trend) achievement of the purpose and by the desired result ie with Purpose.
Although if you take the Subject as a Target of influence and the Trend as a way to achieve the target of influence, then everything falls into place. The confusion is that the word "Target" is used in two different meanings. The first goal is something to aspire to, and the second goal is the subject of impact.

Translation: Instead of "transfer of energy" could "transfer of energy"
Str.10
"High Potential will draw from the Low Potential" translated as "High potential starts from a low potential" have to be "High potential will "pull" from low, to absorb it."
Str.12
"Well for trend-link - plate for the trend." Well Deepening, well. Plate - plate, slab. :)

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:11

Вадим Перелыгин wrote:Subject -> Desire -> Goal -> Action (Trend) -> Satisfaction from achieved goals.
Вадим Перелыгин wrote:the word "Target" is used in two different meanings. The first goal is something to aspire to, and the second goal is the subject of impact.
Вадим Перелыгин wrote:structural connection with the subject of influence through a thing that represents the information label of the subject
THANK you! With the world on a string - bare shirt.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:57

Вадим Перелыгин wrote:"High Potential will draw from the Low Potential" translated as "High potential starts from a low potential" have to be "High potential will "pull" from low, to absorb it."
agree +1
Вадим Перелыгин wrote:"Well for trend-link - plate for the trend." Well Deepening, well. Plate - plate, slab.
well is fine here IMHO
Well - rather like a well place to put, or rather it takes something

IMHO
Is not limited by the translation,
Don't forget that Karl is a German by birth.
See more on the meaning.

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:26

Here is an excerpt from H. Silva, F. Mieli "mind Control" of the operator at a distance from the subject effects (Target-Target) with the image of the right person on your mental screen(Target link – connection with the purpose on the label of a subject) by presenting on the screen the image of a healthy person (Trend link – the link with the desired result), creating a powerful psychic field (Life Force Field) and receiving (Trend) - the actual path to the Goal of the operator – the healing of the patient.
"Then I knew that psychic energies are transferred most effectively when the stake is life itself. Instead of get into a meditative state, I held my breath and began to imagine a healthy priest. Leaked long minutes, my body was desperately require to breathe. I held onto the image of a healthy priest. And this time, my mind uttered a kind of scream energy, and psychic energy of the Creek, carrying the clear image of a healthy person, started exactly where appointed. Finally I breathed, convinced that the job is done. It turned out to be true.
The method which I teach now, it is much easier for the operator, but just as effective. Just need to learn how to confidently use your mental screen. Useful, though not necessarily in detail to find out the health status of the person you are going to treat. This can be done mentally or physically. Log in to your meditative state and project the image of the right person on your mental screen as he is, not eliminating disease. The visualization should be as precise as possible. Place near but to the left, its the way that you are doing something to eliminate the disease. Then, another left, create on screen the image is already a healthy person, full of energy and optimism. In deep meditation you are very sensitive to what you say to yourself. Moment is fundamentally important for the production of the belief that the created image corresponds to reality. Does not become real or will be real, but that it is already there in fact! The explanation is that in States of alpha or theta, your mind is associated with reason, and in a beta state we are affiliated and work with the results. Creating visual images with all possible conviction in alpha and theta, you put in motion the causes. Imagine that the desired outcomes have been achieved. When you will be a person in good health, there will come a time, by the way, very nice moment when you realize that you've done enough. It is nice because it mixed a sense of accomplishment. Swipe counting from one to five to return to beta, "feeling awake and better than before."

With radionica possible the operator will be easier to achieve the goal. If only these goals would be agreed with the subject of impact. In General, there arise ethical problems.<

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 14:17

Psychologists discuss the topic, "What magic?"
http://www.b17.ru/forum/view_thread.php?id=19299

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Fri Apr 23, 2010 19:06

Other comments: Page.19.
"2. Qi-Generator provides a much more powerful output of life energy than shamans, priests, magicians, and other professionals, even working in groups."

Then the law of negative entropy (the weaker the vital energy is absorbed stronger) qi-generator will suck from the weak remnants of his qi-energy, and not to give up.
Manfred Donde writes that near the pyramid of Cheops from the South and West sides, people can feel tired and decline of vital energy. Does this mean that a strong energy field of the pyramid selects the weaker human field due to the negative entropy? It also occurs in spruce forests.

Str.20
"Chi-Generator everything else is unbeatable and the perfect tool to influence any person selected by you, what this man won't have the slightest idea why he suddenly began to act a different way, and it will do everything the way You Want it!!!"

It's the Dream of every moral monster! To command and control without making any effort and would not answer. Only the button press, Yes the photo put on the device. (Perhaps that is why some forum users have already removed their avatar pictures that you can use as their structural labels).
When visualizing in the alpha state at least there is physical protection from villain to wish the pain to a subject it is necessary to imagine very vividly that automatically brings the villain from alpha.

Str.33
"When we provide these EVP - energy high-order vital energy, we will create your own trends. This will give us all the power of wisdom of the ancient sages who ruled the stars."

Well, just have nothing to say! Well, "hee-Hee"!
Having read the book, I calmed down a bit from thinking that the Magic of the future, despite all scientific achievements, it remains knowledge not for the average, lazy minds. On this thorny path communicating with EVP is not one of "Napoleon" will fall under the rule of various infernal entity and nurses of the psychiatric hospital.
<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 21, 2010 13:38

Decided to read again.
Found a lot of new things... in my understanding... processes.
Noticeable progress towards understanding the essence contained in the book.
There was a small overestimation, significantly.
"Every time a new time."

Sincerely, MAG.no

Дунька с водокачки

Post by Дунька с водокачки » Mon Mar 07, 2011 17:00

Вадим Перелыгин wrote:Method, which I teach now, it is much easier for the operator, but just as effective. Just need to learn how to confidently use your mental screen. Useful, though not necessarily in detail to find out the health status of the person you are going to treat. This can be done mentally or physically. Log in to your meditative state and project the image of the right person on your mental screen as he is, not eliminating disease. The visualization should be as precise as possible. Place near but to the left, its the way that you are doing something to eliminate the disease. Then, another left, create on screen the image is already a healthy person, full of energy and optimism. In deep meditation you are very sensitive to what you say to yourself. Moment is fundamentally important for the production of the belief that the created image corresponds to reality. Does not become real or will be real, but that it is already there in fact! The explanation is that in States of alpha or theta, your mind is associated with reason, and in a beta state we are affiliated and work with the results. Creating visual images with all possible conviction in alpha and theta, you put in motion the causes. Imagine that the desired outcomes have been achieved. When you will be a person in good health, there will come a time, by the way, very nice moment when you realize that you've done enough. .
"work" almost on the same principle, with small exception.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:42

All users Radionicu make sense to read:
Amargi Hiller. Seduction by the power of thought
Radionics, Psionik and Sacred geometry
http://polbu.ru/hiller_thinkforce/ch09_all.html

Петр Петрович

Re: Magic of the future. The Book Of Karl Welz

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue May 08, 2012 21:42

Практик wrote:All users Radionicu make sense to read:
Quote:
Amargi Hiller. Seduction by the power of thought
Radionics, Psionik and Sacred geometry
http://polbu.ru/hiller_thinkforce/ch09_all.html
I have such a thought revolved in my head: radionic "eats" air, the thrill of tube Radionics is also "essential", that is, arise in the etheric body. As well as, and phantom pain. The only thing that I can not yet understand why the effect of Radionics is stronger at night than during the day? After all he and Sun get their energy from the same source :?

Практик

Re: Magic of the future. The Book Of Karl Welz

Post by Практик » Tue May 08, 2012 23:31

Peter
It's all "mind games" all the devices I've had(and I was probably all) of the "family" in the same way.