Radionic. First impressions

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 23, 2010 14:35

CRAZY town
PULSE DISTRIBUTION INTENTIONS.
What is it like?
And drew attention to the compass in the environment of the machine running and not connected to the battery, behaves madly arrow over the Target area,
Interestingly, the electronic compass will react?Does anyone have an electronic compass?

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Fri Apr 23, 2010 14:41

Working with Radionica, focusing on personal goals, periodically observed the "crazy" agitation of the arrow, it just started rotating 3-5 full turns.
The compass was a simple tourist.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 23, 2010 14:44

CRAZY town
Thanks, I'll try,really interesting!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 23, 2010 15:57

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:INTERESTING OBSERVATION:

Was looking for understanding of the operation of the machine... with a compass...
And noticed the compass in the environment of the machine running and not connected to the battery, behaves madly arrow over the Target area, and the other deflection of at least got me interested ... Found a confirmation PULSE DISTRIBUTION INTENTIONS. Continue surveillance...
undoubtedly true. the world is in a scientific and simplified form of the quantum machine. Her work is, by definition, is uneven, for example, if you write 10 scenarios, the objective (the logic of a person) likely will be one of the most reasonable versions, and the "logic" of the world, everything will be different and it will be a number of specific areas, the development of which entails complex interactions of objects in the world, i.e. given that causation objectively is, and all there is in everyday life, it is all a causal relationship.
I love to comment on different issues of fiction. Since in the theoretical calculations and the "textbook" about the universe of different "gurus"(at least from Ter. physics of the new generation, even from the esoteric), there is no flexibility, are trying to feed your perception of how suitable for everyone. And the world is not black-and-white. So the guy Zelazny, for example, wisely illustrated different moments in different works. What is common between "Chronicles" and "Bridge of ashes" (In another embodiment, the translation bridge from the ashes). In the above picture of the world is NOTHING but different facets of our real world. Say, by the way, Zelazny was a great practitioner and had a large school...
So. Olga Gromyko's book is unfinished (in the sense of out until the first part) is called "the year of the rat, Vicugna" as Algini books, the work is quite easy at first glance, but contains quite a vivid description of the mentioned processes, the visibility of nowhere. And a number of useful to understanding the review. I recommend as a guide for the development of Radionics.<

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 23, 2010 15:58

Михаил_ wrote:I Recommend as a guide for the development of Radionics.
Thank you!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 23, 2010 16:37

Michael_
they Say, by the way, Zelazny was a great practitioner and had a large school...
Once I asked ASD, as they say, working the Room and how they can help me, he advised me to read Chronicles of amber...then I thought why would it.... :) read by the way... :wink:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Apr 23, 2010 17:30

Dimas wrote:read by the way...
such a boring thing, by the way......
1-2 still nothing on the 4th - I couldn't.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 23, 2010 17:37

Humpty Baltay
and I...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 23, 2010 23:45

Dimas wrote:Michael_
they Say, by the way, Zelazny was a great practitioner and had a large school...
Once I asked ASD, as they say, working the Room and how they can help me, he advised me to read Chronicles of amber...then I thought why would it.... :) read by the way... :wink:
Then it is necessary to consider a recommendation to read all of Zelazny, not just Chronicles. Oh and by the way Betancourt (a continuation of Chronicles) is also in some degree useful, it still made nadopasana author.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 23, 2010 23:56

You can say so. There is a principle of attunement, in which, in order to get something personally (well, at least the understanding, also a good thing), you need to navigate through your experience, anastrophes with someone's already existing.
To tell if the theory is not experience, but something abstract. To describe the world as theory? The other person will describe the other and each in some part a reflection of a complex world.
Zelazny and some other authors, do it through the experience of the reader who constrained with the characters, live work and experience is deposited just like your own. For this reason, different works, Zelazny shows you the world from completely different angles, different from each other (the example I gave above), it allows you to experience having a different picture of the world at its core and seeing completely different aspects of the same world. In real life this is unlikely, because people usually are strongly fixed in a single perception of the world and to see his other aspects, it is extremely difficult. This is especially true of the availability of different schools and theories in the esoteric, many of which, in my opinion, very harmful it is the fixation of a particular model of the universe in the minds of learners of their content or practices.
Say the words of Karl - don't look at the map and think that this is the real world, it is much more diverse.
By the way Chronicles in the part which describes the transitions through the change of reality, can also be considered a visual aid for users Radionics because the principle of using small deviations works great. Steps. Each of them minor, but effective.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Apr 27, 2010 16:38

feel Pinout.....

Квон

Post by Квон » Tue Apr 27, 2010 23:23

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:55

People handle hangs between mediaskare and is that it works, it certainly works.... but it's not the same thing that the device. Ie bypass blocks of consciousness works at all is amazing. It is a fact. Many times confirmed. But the real power Radionics not that it implements the goals, but the fact that he works 24 hours a day over of implementation. And handmade realized without an understanding of these principles will work only a fake, to outwit the blocks of your mind. I.e. they will be of undeniable and a real help, but for a different reason.
Carl is not as simple as you would think in his explanation about "magic" from his books. Karl radionic normal complex magical (or mental) machine in which it is foolish to repeat in the forehead some parts or all in vain only the visible part.
As repeaters (or those who initially went to the same course) see a purely mechanical and physical attributes. And there is a mental part to ensure efficient operation of the device. And she is not necessarily implemented on the level of some primitives like "a piece of paper on the copier," is an algorithm, it is possible to tell the computer.
So their hands will be something that manifested some aspects of the device. Well it is possible to compare how a real windmill, which can be something to grind and children's toy pinwheel that blew and whirled.
In order to do something like Radionics, not necessarily three knobs, wires, coils, crystals (the latter perhaps even harmful :) for this), and so on.
For this you need to think otherwise, this is the only and main condition. Then make any available tools and it will be effective.
Sorry... could not resist :) just in my opinion, including to promote and Commerce, Karl much too simplified picture of what is happening.
All magic is not only a "structural link", because it is rather a part of quantum physics or physics of the magic and also due to the fact that one way or another, the main instrument is human consciousness (or any consciousness), then we are talking about things, the concept of which in one word to describe it is difficult, simplifying we make the subject clearer, but losing some of the meaning.

Radionic a tool. Or Cutlery, such as fork or spoon. The child does not know how to use a spoon, but looking at others, he is interested in and he tries.
The result is learning and the development of consciousness.
Changing conditions of the study (the spoon appeared) and, as a consequence, changing the result (not so much popcicles while we ate, as if the hands would be).
So.
Complex person-the world is not going away and no one person does nothing but vary the conditions of operation of this complex, so learning takes place differently working feedback. It turns out that the person gets as though in a somewhat different world, with different conditions of implementation.<

Лакшми4

Post by Лакшми4 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:48

could you elaborate?
exploded to describe names of parts and their characteristics,where to buy.....
or is it a joke?)))

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:34

Михаил_ wrote:man falls as though in a somewhat different world, with other conditions the implementation of the planned
Michael, THIS is reality SHIFT/time?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:52

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I have in that day the drive disappeared :-/
Cough....
Found a flash drive. :)

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:20

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I have in that day the drive disappeared :-/

Cough....
Found a flash drive
You don't broadcast your JOY of discovery?
Let me explain, 30 minutes ago, SUDDENLY, I wanted to ask You a question about the lost flash drive. My third day is not refundable and there is a very important and urgent, is NOT ENOUGH!!! Even structural relationship is not helping...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:21

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:You don't broadcast your JOY of discovery?
Well, how to say,
I shared it :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:44

Humpty Baltay
not to Nakhodka stick you imagine the joy of finding her future? :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:04

Dimas wrote:Humpty Baltay
not to Nakhodka stick you imagine the joy of finding her future? :)
ahhh....
nope...
:?

As there codes Armaturenbau, found?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:12

Humpty Baltay
nope, apparently the Arcturians came secretly by night and withdrew their codes for only to them known reasons :?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 18:01

Continue the test. All friends, when you see the device, put money on it:) don't know how they got the result and I the money other people start, on the contrary, to take!

Wife was loading on the device jewellery for sale. And, voila, the first 2 sales through the Internet.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 04, 2010 15:25

Took the puck, tied it to the RAD 2400,dragged the whole weekend (3 days).
The background:
1. I saw on the street cool painted car on "victory Day" etc. Thought it would be cool to paint a black jeep under tank T34 and write "BERLIN" :? Yesterday we go with his wife from the store and I see a black RAV 4 with a white inscription "To Berlin", I almost fell.
2. I think my wife to buy a small machine to master driving confidence in Moscow. I really wanted to take WV Golf 5 doors 2004. Eve asked the wife,wondering how much could cost a car. Yesterday we were walking home, and not in this way, as usual and what we see is a blue five-door Golf, this 2004 release, such and such price :)
3. on Sunday discussed with his wife the car of the wife of the brother of my wife (don't know how it's called in one word), we liked it very much, very comfortable, etc. Began to look for an opportunity to buy this car. Well I figured out a way, though a bit upset, as it will hit the pocket and will have to abandon the holiday. Calls in the evening mother-in-law and asked, saying, Dim, do you think if my father will give to deal this car for his birthday, it's okay, you're not offended? :lol: then I fell.
Well, the rest, nice Melodiya getting to the point,coincidences etc. which are important only for me...in both...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 04, 2010 15:44

and such crap all day, then the seal will call the deer :) It is normal for povsednevku... Some tasks necessary to solve bigger longer and neater.
I really suspect that in addition to the washer you still had something that the heap?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 04, 2010 15:50

Michael_
Well, when I Svetlitsa super, Good gold :)
By the way, I decided to buy a car,began to call friends and offer suggestions, although it was anyone else in the course has not been :roll:
Michael, regarding large-scale tasks. How to solve them neater? It is in the sense of setting goals short and long term, their sustainability? I'm a flat looked after :lol:
Last edited by Dimas on Tue May 04, 2010 22:15, edited 1 time in total.