Radionic. First impressions

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Ирусик
Re: Radionic. First impressions

Post by Ирусик » Fri May 30, 2014 14:38

But if the object of impact is not in this city, that where to put the second transfer-drive?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 30, 2014 15:40

Ирусик wrote:And if the object of influence is not in this city, that where to put the second transfer-drive?
In this case, only to put a photo of a man in a circle , if you have RAD-5 ,and the goal(task) is relative to the person on the plate.

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Sun Jun 01, 2014 21:47

Петр Петрович wrote: In General, cats and other Pets feel very comfortable in close proximity to orgone generator.
Yeah, I guess not only cats.
I have animals at home, but the family inevitably began to gather in the room where there is radionic. I'm home in General and did not explain what kind of new device on my Desk appeared. But his wife, herself not knowing why, circling around the table, and the like, and the flowers are watered and the dust is wiped off, and eventually sits down with a book on the sofa in front, while a favorite position in her rocking chair watching television. Daughter who, if she's at home is hard to find somewhere besides the couch, firmly settled in my Desk chair...
Let's see what would happen next.

Сергейй

Post by Сергейй » Sat Jun 14, 2014 14:35

Валерич wrote:let's See what would happen next.
could you share your impressions on working with the Performer?

Сергейй

Post by Сергейй » Sun Jun 15, 2014 17:17

Сергейй wrote:can share experiences on working with the Performer?
Addition to previous question - there are still people who have purchased radionic and polzuutsya them? Or put it to gather dust on the shelf?

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Mon Jun 16, 2014 23:18

Сергейй wrote:impressions on working with the Performer?
Most impressive.
About the sale of his apartment, wrote in a branch about BRM, long and hard sold almost 2 years, apartment in the center, large, expensive. But due to the fact that there is no Elevator (I have a 4th floor) and underground Parking, and after 8 years of living in it, as the buyers cool. But the merits of apartments too much.
So, a day after receiving the device and placing it on the note with the record of the trend of sale and meditation under radionic on this subject, was signed a preliminary contract for sale with payment in advance, and today (after 2 weeks) registered the transaction in the Registrar, the calculation. Price - 1.5% lower than that stated in the note...
Previously did not write, afraid to jinx it :?

Анька

Post by Анька » Thu Dec 04, 2014 20:26

Hello everybody! Please tell me this device can protect from the effects of psychotronic weapons? I'm just beginning to delve into this topic, so many things :roll:

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:13

Анька wrote: from the effects of psychotronic weapons? I'm just beginning to delve into this topic, so many things
Anka any weapon is dangerous! But first you need to understand what it is and if there is any.

Анька

Post by Анька » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:43

Евгений-М wrote:
Анька wrote: from the effects of psychotronic weapons? I'm just beginning to delve into this topic, so many things
Anka any weapon is dangerous! But first you need to understand what it is and if there is any.
Psychotronic weapons exist... sorry... I just read the VC there's one guy wrote that he was also sick and he started to use all sorts of hypnoprogrammed and radionically and that completely PSYOP from him behind, but almost never get it. But this person left, I would have questioned what was happening.
Me the most was getting the sounds in my head at night, and I have developed one website individual session and a month sleeping peacefully. I would like them to, my thoughts have not read, but I don't know how to do it and is it possible...

Анька

Post by Анька » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:13

Eugene-M In General Psychotronic weapons used by criminal groups of individuals, they called primarii, pseoperator etc. against civilians around the world. They act remotely to escape kudato impossible. The expense of people affected worldwide is in the thousands. Scheme of action is different, sometimes people write hair stand on end...

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:24

Anka
But with this start. Radionic will not help here. :)
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5618

Анька

Post by Анька » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:30

Eugene-MThanks boom study :)

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Fri Dec 05, 2014 13:52

Анька wrote: boom study
Learn more about the topic broadcast.
Starting here, and then to the beginning of the topic. Can you clear up. To pay attention to the posts of Michael (green).
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5399&p=126948&hili ... ии#p126948

Анька

Post by Анька » Fri Dec 05, 2014 16:10

Евгений-М wrote:
Анька wrote: boom study
Learn more about the topic broadcast.
Starting here, and then to the beginning of the topic. Can you clear up. To pay attention to the posts of Michael (green).
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5399&p=126948&hili ... ии#p126948
Yes about the broadcast read, but yet don't appreciate what there are, have more to read...

Евгений-М

Post by Евгений-М » Fri Dec 05, 2014 18:12

Анька wrote:but yet don't delve into what there are
I gave you the link to the page where the essence, and then the topic can start from the beginning. :)
If the products of Michael then you need to start 2.2 OS+ or a Panacea.

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Dec 05, 2014 18:55

in my opinion, you grossly offtopic.

Анька

Post by Анька » Fri Dec 05, 2014 20:57

Логик wrote:in my opinion, you grossly offtopic.
Sori :)

Анька

Post by Анька » Fri Dec 05, 2014 21:19

Евгений-М wrote:
Анька wrote:but yet don't delve into what there are
I gave you the link to the page where the essence, and then the topic can start from the beginning. :)
If the products of Michael then you need to start 2.2 OS+ or a Panacea.

Викис

Post by Викис » Sat May 16, 2015 13:21

Read about how members of the forum have lost the stick and something else.

And I have no reason out of the blue missing a credit card. however before that I put on myself radionic "add pragmatism". Now I had to put "find credit card". that's a shame.

Варахаил

Post by Варахаил » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:22

I ask the distinguished members of the forum will share their specific experiences on the use of Manifestation™ Programs. Maybe someone has a good examples of Windows programs, writing trends, develop their own images (not from the set program) after which realized any challenging or interesting targets? Maybe someone found a good melody-background to implementation intentions using Manifestation? For my part I can say that I use the RAD-5 for over six months, and can also share some of their experience. Let's share experiences!

Викис

Post by Викис » Thu Jun 18, 2015 0:52

Arahael, I fully support the idea to develop templates together. Okay, let's start? can someone after and join...

Викис

Post by Викис » Thu Jun 18, 2015 0:53

For example, I am interested in creating a template to "clean up" and pump all the chakras. especially the bottom three. How to make this template? I would be grateful if someone tell me.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Aug 03, 2015 16:54

the Magician This topic is about Radionics ,the question was about protection from psychotronic weapons using Radionics . What's your reference for the production Stop.magic and other homemade products ? They also do not protect against psychotronic weapons , they have different properties and purposes.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Tue May 17, 2016 17:19, edited 1 time in total.

Обсидиан

Post by Обсидиан » Sat Oct 31, 2015 16:03

Read the topic - some feel, others feel, some are getting profit and others are not. It would be interesting to "feel" that there is Radionics comes from, and how does, but somehow to pay half the salary and then some, for the technically simple (with, in fact, where low cost) questionable device, as it is not allowed. So the logical question is first, are there any seminars, so to say, test drive equipment? And, secondly, the forum is quite a subject for the manufacture of orgonite, but on Radionics - your hands (acre this topic - http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =32&t=3834), not seen, maybe I'm just bad looking? And look more closely at the guts radionic famous cars would be good too, but the links that were posted in the topic already quite outdated to give is that an expired domain.

By the way, was pretty funny to watch the introduction of the "exclusive distributors" for its own products very much reminded of the famous scene from Space Odyssey, no offense.)

ЛЕТАВИЦА

Post by ЛЕТАВИЦА » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:24

Good time!!! Acquired Рад5, friends - it's something!!! Just your own place of power at home!!! Everyone who practices qigong and other energy practices, working with consciousness, and also, in paying close attention to their nutrition - SUGGEST!!! Really have to get used to its effect on the mind and the body in General. But the feeling is just the strongest!!! While smeared from the sudden and strong impact, but felt with the setting, the sense of the frequency difference will be at once if a pure body and at least imagine what working with consciousness. Friends just don't push it, especially if unstable. Buy tablets from greed, Yes more, more!!!! Oh Yes, here's Munechika is much "stronger" if it's REALLY yours. Good luck to all!!! Humble Thread!!! :)