Radionic. First impressions

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Тоха

Post by Тоха » Fri Feb 25, 2011 0:23

Thank you! So, I was not mistaken. Washer recently quite insolent. Burns.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Mar 27, 2011 0:00

Today started with the player record his voice with some goals. Connector stuck in your hope did the right thing? So it seems to me that it is much more effective than leaflets written. Sensations in my body strange and unusual but work started Asomada.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:01

So it seems to me that it is much more effective than leaflets written.
Well, judging by the flow of information from the Carl program Manifesto the most effective :?

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:11

I do not know. Manifest I also use, but this was not. Although if the manifest to use with the sound... then naverno will manenko bomb. Well, practice will show)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:34

I think when you work with recording your own voice, the attunement will be more manifest, the resonance with his own voice to get easier, the source of that one:), but here the status during recording, I also have tend to have.
Also a short excerpt of the "final" wording in the audio of the Manifesto to place, anything that does not interfere:).

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:45

You've posted about the effectiveness of "sound medicine" and the use of his own voice:

http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=65316#65316

Sincerely, MAG.no

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:56

Toja
I do Not know. Manifest I also use, but this was not. Although if the manifest to use with the sound... then naverno will manenko bomb. Well, practice will show)
If you repeat such feelings write a review :wink:

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55

MAG.no before recording voice I wasn't that motivated. We sat for 5-7 minutes think that want, wrote on the computer and with written dictated into the microphone. Well was little waste from the written text. A little clarification.

Just before sleep hit me in a weird substance and I'm using the splitter included to the player and SCM. Wish yourself good night and went to bed. So here's what I like. All dreams are exclusively on the topic.
Got up with the thought that everything turned out as ordered. To let go and not think about what to write is easy. Type something to worry the bus will still come, but wait I can!!! The thoughts of others. Maybe it is still work K1, but the fact that the "blame" machine + record voice in this I'm sure.

Tomorrow will connect the manifest. A record will be spinning a week on both animals))

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:49

Toja
Tomorrow I will connect the manifest. A record will be spinning a week on both animals))
Much!!! but I'm still a supporter of the work schedule 1/2....
And indeed the concept: "I will give light weight artifacts of the owner constantly nourished from the outside" IMHO, it's crazy :roll:
The sources of recharge atraverda and all things 8)

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Mar 27, 2011 14:51

Practitioner, I also advocate this approach. Crutches crutches are, the more crutches I nakushalsya and understand that without them any way, but training to throw not worth it. So the week, then either change the task or shut down one of the beasts.
Radical change challenges like this week vezuju twist on, twist a week to solve some situations. If there are no responses then the modification of tasks after 2 days. Recently, even on a week off radionic. SCM I like the smoothness and the newness of the approach)). Love luck and unexpected good situation. And with the use of radika and SCM became much more of these situations.

Although I did not set global goals for the year, for example, or 5. While working on the little things (but the notes of the type in the long-term prospects and melkovodnoe add now everywhere).

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Tue May 03, 2011 10:53

Good day!
Rad 2400 purchased about 2 months ago. Today I noticed that the light stopped flashing, checked BP - worker! What else could be the problem? Please tell me.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue May 03, 2011 13:24

Доктор wrote:Rad 2400 Purchased about 2 months ago. Today I noticed that the light stopped flashing, checked BP - worker! What else could be the problem?
When the regulators exposed to the stop at maximum ,the lamp is always on.Try to twist the settings.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Tue May 03, 2011 15:24

Lamp illuminates or do not have any light?

Профессор

Re: Radionic. First impressions

Post by Профессор » Tue Dec 13, 2011 22:39

Who tried to lay down on the trend of the crystals? I wonder what will happen)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re:

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Dec 13, 2011 23:50

Доктор wrote:Good day!
Rad 2400 purchased about 2 months ago. Today I noticed that the light stopped flashing, checked BP - worker! What else could be the problem? Please tell me.
We have had several such cases,all of them connected with the power supply,
the light on the power supply off,and no voltage.
This is a universal power supply,can you send me,write on mindmachine@bk.ru

cibercop

Post by cibercop » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:54

Acquired ATGS 3000, can't deal with the rotary knobs, of which at 3pc. for each tube. Well, RAD 5, ATG 12000... you can connect the device frequency, I do not. Can someone tell me - what all the same the price of division of these handles (at least approximately)??
Can be 1деление - 10Hz ?
There is one handle presumably coarse tuning frequency, the other handle is more smooth setting (approximately 10 times smoother, judging by the lights flashing), and the third handle more continuous setting (even ten times smoother) ??

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Mon Apr 23, 2012 22:17

People holding house cats notice almost immediate reaction of these animals to orgone generator. Cats love to play with invisible objects in front of the silver tube of the generator, i.e. they are trying to catch the "little blue flame" that some people, especially children, can see very well.
We don't know if cats see the same thing that people do. We can only observe how they play with something. In General, cats and other Pets feel very comfortable in close proximity to orgone generator.

:) I radionic or got faulty or the cat. From the last no response :?

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Apr 23, 2012 22:21

Urgent fix... the cat! :)

психоз

Post by психоз » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:16

and the weather can be influenced?let us collectively otchebuchit happiness , prosperity , joy , warm sun overhead and the world around the world
Last edited by психоз on Mon Feb 25, 2013 18:20, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Feb 25, 2013 13:23

кью wrote:and the weather can be influenced?let us collectively otchebuchit smaste , prosperity , joy , warm sun overhead and the world vmemo world
I've been hit all that even in 10году . And Silence ))))))))))))))))))

психоз

Post by психоз » Mon Feb 25, 2013 16:33

time: from 17 : 00 to 19 : 00

НиколайС

Post by НиколайС » Mon Jun 17, 2013 13:05

Privetstvuju respected uchatsnikov forum. Only recently found out about orogeny generator. Don't have time to read all materials of the forum, so I apologize in case my question has already obsuzhdalis. So, I feel an irresistible desire to spend with generator several experiments, but its cost and challenges with delivery in my region is difficult. So - asking for help from you all!
The first experience that I would like to ask someone to hold is the following. Please include the recording of classical music. It would be good "Passions on John" Bach, or any of the Bach cantatas. Then listen to this record, remember to record your impressions. Then turning on the generator to direct it to the source/amplifier/speaker system, and listen to the recording again. I wonder whether You will notice any changes? Ideally, spend this experience with assistance that You have not seen, the device is used in this audition or not.
Thank you if you respond!

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Thu May 29, 2014 23:56

Today I received Performer at the time was to try only mode of deep meditation. Impressive, quick and deep entry. And physics is also a deeper feeling.
Tomorrow I will try Explorer to connect.

Ирусик

Post by Ирусик » Fri May 30, 2014 1:32

Dear friends! Help, I can not understand the scheme, as virtually all clarifications use foreign words written in Russian letters! Can someone explain the Russian words! The target goal. The goal is the subject, which is the effect, or purpose - result which you want to get? For example, the video says that you need to use two copies of something is not clear, and to put one copy, they say, and what to do second and what to do with it is unknown. I have a RAD - 5, please explain how and where to put the pictures of the object, how they should be, and where to put the transfer disks, if the action is directed at another person?
Will be very thankful who will be able to explain in Russian, and as easy as possible!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri May 30, 2014 10:19

Target-the object of influence.
The trend is the goal.
Two copies is structurally similar objects, can replace the transfer disks. What will happen to the copies is not particularly important. It is important that it is the same subjects. Are used to transfer energy from one copy to another (from one drive to another). One disc is placed in a ring Radionics, the second in the pocket of the object of impact (target).
Photos the impact of the object related to the object of exposure, it is put on the device or in the ring. This is the link (reference) to an object of influence for transmitting the action of the device.

Helpful to read the book manufacturer Radionics Karl Welz, "Magic of the future. A practical guide"
http://www.mindmachine.ru/radionics/documentation.htm

Control device - no mechanical work in accordance with the strict rules, do it in different ways, track the results and find optimal ways.
The principles that underpin the management and operation of the device will be clear after reading the book.