Radionic. First impressions

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 04, 2010 22:07

Pour water SIP, and then so hungry, that sleep anywhere :)
I said, thinking where the money for the car to take to give her decided, I think now the flat look :) Right ! :)

In fact, the formulation for more serious purposes I described above. Ie in this situation, you need to generate something like "to the housing question emerged for me the best way in the short and long term", but you need to understand that with a good harmony of such language, the consequences for the logical parts of a person can be absolutely "horrible" suddenly, in the long run you need an apartment in another city or another country? and so on.
Ie should use enough opekaema wording, but be prepared for the results... well, not so abstract, but slightly more accurate, but the principle is.

The fact is that a chamber (structure) and Radionics (energy) can give strong effects. As well, and other combinations... and you've got to understand that sometimes the threshold of resistance of the world may be so weak that materializes even in the presence of harmonizers not only optimal, but almost anything can be optimal only in the plane of one specific task, but not optimal in General.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 04, 2010 22:36

Michael_
I said I thought where is the money for a car to take to give her decided, I think now apartment to watch the Smile Right ! Smile
Yes I already start to get used to this way of thinking :)
and you've got to understand that sometimes the threshold of resistance of the world may be so weak that materializes even in the presence of harmonizers not only optimal, but almost anything can be optimal only in the plane of one specific task, but not optimal in General.
But it strongly sounds cool, but misunderstood, in the sense of "not optimal in General" :lol:
But seriously, I think that the correct formulation of the objective and/or accurate way of thinking/filtering is necessary when working with various generators of life energy, because it is possible to run. Innocent example:
Who lives in Moscow, he knows what plastered the walls inside the subway car those trains that go around the ring. I do well prosto jejudo annoying. First ugly, second this is illegal, promotes fake documents, etc., but still terribly annoying young gastrarbaytery that unabashedly sticks, not paying attention to passengers,the fact of the matter is if you do not move, the forehead paste. I went today to metro, essesno the whole car inside glued your tree to the new year. Food rage, not bothering anyone, listen to AC\DC, caress the worth of these sticker and those who allow them to do so, energy bunch. See there is a birthmark, glues, well I think schA-as, come here, but no-this guy made the comment, grandma also started vozbuhat. Stopped glue came out. And ha-ha-ha, comes the girl from the same apparently of the Republic and starts to glue from one end, and her friend with the other. Well then the people broke down and forced them to pull out what they gave and what they were pasted. In General such cases, aggressive music players. :lol: because you can imagine a lot of bad to Nepredstavlenie with radionomy and other generators. So here goes...<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 04, 2010 23:24

A friend of mine, a lover to listen to "star traveler" and then surf for life, once thought to stand to watch the temperature on the thermometer will not be, a thermometer is not needed if andese are the current weather. Then turned his gaze to the window (it was at home) and a thermometer right in front of him turned and flew down...... since then, he formulates "the best way in the short and long term".... however before that he has a couple times tried to promote the business processes in a speedy and fruitful conclusion of the work and rolled so that he camped out for several days in the office... what finally convinced him of the seriousness of even small wording.
It is not only the generators, the case in terms of consciousness. They can, and so to change this way and that.
When is the result (begin light changes) no advance notification.
I wrote about the fact that on the one hand, the same chamber - harmonizers. My BJ in principle, also made of payment to encourage it is a harmonious process. And so on. But sometimes, due to the cumulative effects of different factors, people may be in a situation when you will begin to embody all the thoughts in a row. Not asking permission, and sometimes bizarre ways.
You can certainly be frightened, "recover" to throw up, to drink vodka, to get his fix of food difficult and can be let go of this nightmare (thing) :)
By the way, in every joke there is a joke share. Sometimes it's easier to get grounded, including heavy food (well, about the alcohol was still quite a joke), to remove the effect of implementation of thoughts.
But it would be better to reach the correct state when the process is beneficial and not be afraid.
But most often people are faced only with spontaneous manifestation of effects such as this story in the metro.

PS One girl friend, friend, cousin, loves dachshunds.That is to say remote, your dog she is not, but they pin visually :) Anything she does, no practices and nothing wears this... anomaly, a life not seen, but her picture of the world includes taks - everywhere.
This GUARD ! :) They are really everywhere, when she's nearby.
EVERYWHERE!!! even mutts come across with obvious admixture tax. So, the observation about the impact of our thoughts on reality. Just an ordinary attunement, a resonance that is....
People constrained with his nightmares, always someone fighting, fights, ufologists see a UFO, where others do not see...sometimes it's true, sometimes glitches or just the interpretation in favor of their worldview, but the fact remains.<

Сергей11

Post by Сергей11 » Wed May 05, 2010 1:00

spoon so to say fly in the ointment, who began to gather in the last message...
my wife's grandmother got a stroke and was placed in intensive care. device - 2400 target - her passport trend - 3 notes good health, normal brain function adequacy in life
the unit worked around the clock. Sorry - death in a week of intensive care...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 05, 2010 2:27

Sergey, sorry, I'm sorry, but I can not speak, once this topic is raised.
1. a stroke is serious stuff, and radionic more like a distributor is present but not used possibilities, i.e., the subduction of all time to a very strong luck that is gradually changing trajectory. Whether there was initially a chance - we do not know.
2. a stroke is an abnormal condition of the body where I would put very carefully any impact energy on the person. It would be better not put. Problems vessels may be associated with the point of view of reflexology and energy practices with the building blocks of the spine not giving the normal flow of energy, often just a headache, excessive pressure, etc., removed for visualization of the flow energy to the legs from the head. And Radionics - care. he first fuck on target energy.
Ie, it was necessary to put for example a photo lechemere doctor purpose or to attract a quality healer (I understand that there are now few people know the terms of the charlatans and money laundering, but there are still) on the healer to put the gain, not on the object.
This also applies to other border States.
3. In addition, as a practitioner, I had the opportunity many times in a very striking examples will be convinced of the reality of reincarnation, but the searches will give a sufficient amount of including video material showing how people remember in this life the details and facts, which then find a unique confirmation (for example, that close).So, I had the opportunity to check it with personal examples and examples of close friends, and the details pop up is extremely unique and therefore doubt I have any.
What am I?
Sometimes a person has ACTUALLY finished the way here and try to hold it longer really hurting him. As sad as it is to the relatives. Baggage man THERE between life and new life - this including a certain amount of unspent vitality and energy that determines the awareness and abilities of a person outside. The longer a person hangs out here in between, the less he'll take a "fuel". You can believe me, can not. I'm not saying that the reanimation of the useless, it is probably always useful, since we have no means of evaluation. Well someone may have, but such a unit. I say that it might have been the best option in these conditions, moreover, imagine HOW it might work postulates a trend, if there are good health and normal brain function, and for example, in reality this is not possible in any of probability for this incarnation of man? That's right, then the only way to implement a given Radionics - the new birth of the person.
So it's not a spoonful of something, and the question of the need to understand the intricacies of the process.
Our civilization will go very much forward, when such children are yet to explain, the world has changed in a positive direction. When will it be - the big question.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 05, 2010 2:34

do not correctly perceive radionic as contractor of any of our desires, since it is not, it is rather a "rocket engine" requires the skillful use, i.e. the pilot. And, besides, he does not fly. And our desires against the realities of the world sometimes quite elaborate, that can be understood by trying to imagine how much different perception of different people from each other.... and they all want to have their wishes fulfilled.... sometimes quite the opposite. They still believe that it will be just fine.

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 7:54

Михаил_ wrote: is more of a "rocket engine" requires the skillful use, i.e. the pilot.
...knowing the air corridors with a clear and accurate map... but first... we NEED a BOARD on which you can install similar equipment... with good navigation, and... the ABILITY TO FLY!

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 10:38

... and not unimportant to have a "parachute" in case of emergency landing. Preparation - "laying parachute" before each flight...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed May 05, 2010 12:05

Михаил_ wrote:do not correctly perceive radionic as contractor of any of our desires, since it is not, it is rather a "rocket engine" requires the skillful use, i.e. the pilot. And, besides, he does not fly. And our desires against the realities of the world sometimes quite elaborate, that can be understood by trying to imagine how much different perception of different people from each other.... and they all want to have their wishes fulfilled.... sometimes quite the opposite. They still believe that it will be just fine.
I absolutely agree, and in light of this I consider it necessary (at least for me) to learn to manage this "rocket engine," because the effectiveness of the technology, I was convinced, now need to learn how to work with it, otherwise it's "monkey and glasses".But...is there any tutorial for this? I will assume that no...you can of course intuitively create certain rules, with experience and shoveling "the oven", but because you can make mistakes. I would be a man who understands and is able to describe and to convey in accessible language the laws of (the universe?) ...It would be cool and useful to many!
No, it's still funny to observe, as Michael put it, "the deer will call it seal" and all sorts of nice to get lucky fortunes or quotes,but... having such a tool, I want big and serious. But for more serious and need at least to know the sequence of actions and bases. I read the book of Karl "Magic of the future", but I'm not very satisfied, me too superficial. I would like to read a work, not oriented to an esoteric audience.

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 12:40

Dimas wrote:cool and useful to many!
the laws were written, the textbooks are! However, a few areas studied, it is possible to "synthesize" the information received... having the knowledge and understanding.
Understand that a Critic is needed here! You will be advised to restless not to excite the brain,not a critic, and a critic.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed May 05, 2010 12:43

the laws were written, the textbooks are! However, a few areas studied, it is possible to "synthesize" the information received... having the knowledge and understanding.
Understand that a Critic is needed here! You will be advised to restless not to excite the brain,not a critic, and a critic.
I agree.But you need to HAVE knowledge and understanding,and they are not at all. Here I understand the criticism just has to get better to samplerobot and to convey this material, in my opinion.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 05, 2010 12:51

today got a question for literature in the PM... I always recommend starting with Zelazny (all, not only Chronicles) and fry.
Theorists in some volume there, But pull the blanket over himself and you have to be very steady to not piretanide. In addition, sometimes it is impossible to learn theory without practice is not clear what it (the head will think clearly, but the real experience is not to be formed).
Will put this question leaving recommendations for HUD. literature :)
In addition, I learned one very, very funny stuff.
Theorists of practice put at the forefront of its theory and practice, and need to put the psychology.... DEFINITELY. This is not speculation, it's observation made over the years for a large sample of people. And then there are practices hindering himself and his view of the world and others through their actions on the basis of the remaining cockroaches in my head. From this point of view, the local public, pre-prepared mindmachine and so on, very.....

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 12:55

Not quite agree... the Description of the worldview of each individual for better understanding. dive into the magic (training) it is better to individualize, and then... THIS NONSENSE... Chamber - a direct confirmation. Advice on such issues can be either free (paid by Seller) and on a paid basis, when THERE is something to PAY MONEY, I am willing to PAY for VALUABLE INFORMATION!
The critic inside us (I don't believe... because it can't be... because, it is Worth to do so... because) Should be the only arguments.

Pleasant enjoyment during the flight! Fasten your seat belts! Pumping! Purge! Start!!!

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 12:56

I continued the dialogue Dimas...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed May 05, 2010 12:57

I'm Afraid that the ideas and the book of Karl Welz's "Magic of the future. A practical guide" of the same order.
Well..who is brad and who is an efficient tool :?

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 13:00

Dimas wrote:to HAVE knowledge and understanding
KNOWLEDGE - information about opportunities,
UNDERSTANDING - information about the processes that lead to opportunities.
KNOWLEDGE helps to find understanding, understanding leads to knowledge.
...and why not?

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 13:01

KNOWLEDGE... UNDERSTANDING of static - dynamic (process)...

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 13:07

KNOWLEDGE can be without understanding, UNDERSTANDING can be without knowledge.

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 13:10

KNOWLEDGE of the endpoint of the segment, UNDERSTANDING the segment (or curve, or... )

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 13:13

Гость wrote:the KNOWLEDGE of the end point of the segment, UNDERSTANDING the segment itself
KNOWLEDGE is one per unit time, and UNDERSTANDING - countless options, just choose...
KNOWLEDGE can come to understand using the "MODEL" - where the understanding has been achieved.

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 13:44

Гость wrote:the KNOWLEDGE of the end point of the segment, UNDERSTANDING the segment itself
cut - Path

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 05, 2010 15:04

Strange to hear that in the book Karl - nonsense. There are actually literally Hrestomatiya truth, not invented by them... Well simplified to the floor, but left the most important to the consumer point. Just the rest (personal navigation) and comes with experience.

Synthesis of paradigms also in my opinion is the only way to not get into intangible impasse. Do you know, are people who have completely dropped out of reality and interpret everything as phenomena and manifestations of the correctness of its strange Outlook and position.... ie they moved so real perception that they do not return.
Here is the main bonus and the main danger at the same time. Using such technology it is possible to get things, but wants or does not want the man, and he himself has to develop the drive and on the bike - not the same thing, comes a different kind of experience.
And this experience creates the need for navigation in a more complex world where dangers are of a different type and kind than usual "caution hot".

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 15:10

Михаил_ wrote:Synthesis paradigms
absolutely agree!!!

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 15:31

Михаил_ wrote:treat everything as a phenomenon and manifestation of the rightness of his weird Outlook and position....
Type, it can't be, because I don't know/don't understand, in the absence (or distortion) of the arguments that the observed very often.

Сергей11

Post by Сергей11 » Thu May 06, 2010 1:53

Михаил_ wrote:Sergey, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I can not speak, once this topic is raised.
1. a stroke is serious stuff, and radionic more like a distributor is present but not used possibilities, i.e., the subduction of all time to a very strong luck that is gradually changing trajectory. Whether there was initially a chance - we do not know.
2. a stroke is an abnormal condition of the body where I would put very carefully any impact energy on the person. It would be better not put. Problems vessels may be associated with the point of view of reflexology and energy practices with the building blocks of the spine not giving the normal flow of energy, often just a headache, excessive pressure, etc., removed for visualization of the flow energy to the legs from the head. And Radionics - care. he first fuck on target energy.
Ie, it was necessary to put for example a photo lechemere doctor purpose or to attract a quality healer (I understand that there are now few people know the terms of the charlatans and money laundering, but there are still) on the healer to put the gain, not on the object.
This also applies to other border States.
3. In addition, as a practitioner, I had the opportunity many times in a very striking examples will be convinced of the reality of reincarnation, but the searches will give a sufficient amount of including video material showing how people remember in this life the details and facts, which then find a unique confirmation (for example, that close).So, I had the opportunity to check it with personal examples and examples of close friends, and the details pop up is extremely unique and therefore doubt I have any.
What am I?
Sometimes a person has ACTUALLY finished the way here and try to hold it longer really hurting him. As sad as it is to the relatives. Baggage man THERE between life and new life - this including a certain amount of unspent vitality and energy that determines the awareness and abilities of a person outside. The longer a person hangs out here in between, the less he'll take a "fuel". You can believe me, can not. I'm not saying that the reanimation of the useless, it is probably always useful, since we have no means of evaluation. Well someone may have, but such a unit. I say that it might have been the best option in these conditions, moreover, imagine HOW it might work postulates a trend, if there are good health and normal brain function, and for example, in reality this is not possible in any of probability for this incarnation of man? That's right, then the only way to implement a given Radionics - the new birth of the person.
So it's not a spoonful of something, and the question of the need to understand the intricacies of the process.
Our civilization will go very much forward, when such children are yet to explain, the world has changed in a positive direction. When will it be - the big question.
thanks for the explanation about and think now<