Radionic. First impressions

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Apr 19, 2010 19:20

THE RESULT OF THE EXPERIMENT?

Setting set up quickly (a previous communication with MM helped)
The goal is "a manifestation of the CONFIRMATION DEVICE performance", target - personal photo, Trend - personal "interesting" is an inanimate object, with the manifestation of dynamic changes (schema changes unknown)
13.00 launch of the device, the concentration (the Target is "the MANIFESTATION confirm the EFFICIENCY of the DEVICE") and keywords: "let's Go!" - there was a pulse in my head. 3 times repeat in 15 minutes.
Then everything as usual.
16.00 - heard(?) phone call though left him in an adjacent room and could not hear. However, while I was looking for a camera, felt a "SHIFT" - but time is slowly (or rather it seemed is in place), the sight before my eyes, too, as though through a yellow filter missed, in General, unusual... here are found apparatus, ringing, unknown number, pick up the phone - a very strong buzz in the ears, or rather in the head, and you can hear it better. At the end of the city of Moscow, my old friend, whom I 2 years ago has helped to free in the problem, Thanks again, but was additionally expressed in the European 2 000 rubles. About this reward I did not expect.
That's the question, is "the MANIFESTATION confirm the EFFICIENCY of the DEVICE"? If so, he has already worked with profit, from one active experiment.

All this at first glance - UTTER NONSENSE.
The only thing that I can note the phone WORKS! and he's dangerous!!!

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Apr 19, 2010 19:56

Good evening!
Will share first impressions about the 2400HD.
Brought on Saturday,the 17th.Put on the table were not unpacked until Sunday.
1.Uniquely generates without turning,very good. strongly felt.
2.Turned Sunday , after 12 noon (from Friday sick),after an hour, the sickness vanished,Puttering around the house until 11pm,it's not in my nature.A huge feeling of fullness of energy.
3.From the tube at a certain angle of view visible bluish glow.
4.Three exhibited different programs, one the result received on Monday, over the other two-we'll see.
5.Which means in this device that is called a stick pad?
And in General - I would like the normal detailed instructions and such are normal detailed translation , and it is all touch.. And by and large - Yes! Works!

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 20:12

At the moment I use Radionic for entertaining guests. They are interested in the device and make wishes.

A friend came and set a goal to "get the money". After a few minutes, I first him the money and gave it:) then he came home and there is also money orders, and the next day announced for the first time in 5 years a quarterly bonus in the amount of 20 thousand rubles.

Of course, it's coincidence. But still interesting happened.

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Apr 19, 2010 21:12

Никонов Владимир wrote:of Course, it's coincidence.
There are no coincidences. Strange, first "order" the money and then be surprised by their appearance.
And the word "coincidence" and "accident" came to fooling people.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Apr 19, 2010 21:34

Malika
The manual,which are equipped with instruments we translated and is on the site.I recommend the book of Karl"Magic of the future".
Stick pad needs to be placed setting on the basis of tactile sensations.What experience is individual.

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Apr 19, 2010 22:21

Thank You,Andrew! Just that the video looked.Thanks for the advice,I'll read it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:48

Anonymous wrote:But I wonder, how Radionic machines affect health. The office is the same and GDV and Lira-100, and maybe someone else will be able to figure out how to track their impact in addition to "the feelies"
Magic is certainly fun, but health is more expensive...:oops:
Glan, of course.
not difficult to check, but I can say that there is a strong recharge energy cocoon, if it is a long time in this field, will leave the blocks and cause an acceleration of processes of regeneration (a regeneration).
Specificity may only occur in Oncology in the last stages there can not be positive orgone, it can stimulate tumor growth(this is the vital process in the body where the broken natural order of things), about the early stages can not say clearly about the range of devices do I know what choke just about similar. For example, in the network there are sites fans to make the orgone accumulator, at least the Western (actually greatly simplified the camera, only the basic principle), of aluminum foams (insulation bath), where people wrote reports on the cure all.

For a healthy person is uniquely useful, this topic is not Carl invented, he just modernized it well. Namely thought through how to boost the signal, crossed with the low-frequency pulses (which is probably very true), created a system of working with goals, etc.

Here's another example of working with health. In MNIIKA, sponsored "alternative" Institute Kaznacheeva, really sitting in the premises of the Scientific center of clinical and experimental medicine SB RAMS (about Kaznacheeva you can read for example here: http://www.biograph.ru/bank/kaznacheev_vp.htm)
So, in MNIIKA, studied the orgone accumulator isolated space that draws orgone inside thereof. Unfortunately the "filing" of the Institute's journals "Bulletin of MNIIKA" has sunk into oblivion (articles and reports), but clearly remember, in particular, where people experimented with the regeneration of the genome of wheat in the chamber of the Reich. The grains were irradiated by hard radiation (details not remember) and divided into groups. Control almost never sprouted. Survived a few percent of the grains. Grain after a week in the chamber - came out quaintly appeared almost all (roughly 98% and it was a healthy plant) and the control without irradiation germinate "as usual" slightly lower "chamber", i.e. well, let 95%, because the material is not at hand, may be confused in numbers.
By the way, this example, like my old visit to MNYIKA, about explain why I have long been closely interested in the issues of screening.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:59

Маг.нет wrote: All this at first glance - UTTER NONSENSE.
The only thing that I can note the phone WORKS! and he's dangerous!!!
why is nonsense - the problem, the result, especially radionic sensitive and can adjust performance.
As for the "threat" - I don't think so.
1. They are available for many years and nothing :)
2. the device feeding people, increases its value and in actions and in order. True true.... This is many times proven not to radionica, i.e. when a person climbs out of the energy pit, he becomes more humane, at least.
3. Absolutely not the same thing, moving household stuff (albeit with a nice bonus at the outlet) and something concerning not only himself (just as an example). To do something really serious you need not only the device to have and there is nothing he will not do wrong, you hit a wall, and if you do, then within those gaps, which and so gives peace.
4. The energy which operates the device, itself, provides positive changes. You have the same positive happened? :)
5. The worst things you can do, is to set a goal that put not worth it. And this is a problem way of gaining experience. Who through some bumps, some through others.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:54

Михаил_ wrote:to set a goal that put not worth it
I agree. Therefore, any concerns.
The operation of the instrument satisfied. Had a question to Michael on the flow of the action, I thought - IMPULSES, and influencing the FLOW (changing the direction of flow). Yes, ALL the TIME (though, Really?) ALWAYS-ALWAYS!!!
Leaving in the "Lab" FOR EXPERIMENTS, with knowledge and understanding!
Up to new meetings! Pleasant positive communication! Remember! GOOD LUCK!!!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:59

I want to clarify. During the experiment described, the pockets were of the SS and SB, next, in nezhnozelenogo envelope THREE non-activated KEY, SB, which I left for later...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:34

Маг.нет wrote:and he's dangerous!!!
why threat?
малика wrote:5.Which means in this device that is called a stick pad?
I will not venture to translate
this plastic panel is used to adjust the setting
Андрей Кабанков wrote:Stick pad is needed for setting the setting on the basis of tactile sensations.What experience is individual.
+1
Last edited by Шалтай Балтай on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:50, edited 1 time in total.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:38

Гость wrote:Yes, what makes you think that devices work and when the power is off:
organic
Андрей Кабанков wrote:is in a prominent place there where I put it, and the night
something is....

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 21, 2010 19:29

Логик wrote:Andrew Kabankov,
Maybe it's the Arcturians spoil? :)
Now is gone set Arcturian codes :cry:

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Apr 21, 2010 19:44

Андрей Кабанков wrote: Now is gone set Arcturian codes :cry:
Perhaps the Arcturians codes changed. Wait, can the new beam... :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 21, 2010 20:06

I do not know what to think...
Codes lay in one place for the month in the office.
Yesterday snimci video Humpty a Baltay (valiim the other day) wanted to use as an example of the trend,but they are not...
The probability that they took someone from the staff is silent and minimum.Customers also at that place not fall.
Last day in the office worked ATG 12000 + RAD 5 + two generators of the development of Michael and several experimental products from it.
Maybe this is overdose)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:30

I have the day flash is gone :-/
video is ready?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:53

Video Vladimir Nikonov forward today,he'll post on the site.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:23

Андрей Кабанков wrote:I do not know what to think...
Che is there to think....
There you have Hyper-gepatogenna area :roll:
It is good that people are not yet lost :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:52

Humpty Baltay
I'm starting to slowly disappear I think...this weird shit started happening with me.... :roll:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:59

Ahem....
Scare... :-)
Che there have still happened?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:15

Humpty Baltay
no,nothing wrong,thank God...just the thought started it was too often reflected in the real world...will Think about something, and you or see the situation, or on TV,or calling someone...I realized one thing,you need to filter your thoughts.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:23

And... This is the norm.
Thoughts of you filter - fail, But still try.
The emotions do.
Do the intentions...

следующий

Post by следующий » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:38

Dimas
Intuition You have my friend works

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 22, 2010 13:39

Humpty Baltay
Yes...now emotionial and numerical for povodne one thing...let's see... :)

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Fri Apr 23, 2010 14:30

INTERESTING OBSERVATION:

Was looking for understanding of the operation of the machine... with a compass...
And noticed the compass in the environment of the machine running and not connected to the battery, behaves madly arrow over the Target area, and the other deflection of at least got me interested ... Found a confirmation PULSE DISTRIBUTION INTENTIONS. Continue surveillance...