Radionic. First impressions

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 12, 2010 14:00

Humpty... :) It's not easy... That's because many practitioners know, and Carl in the book попу4лярно describes about the different connections there are between objects. And what is interesting. On the one hand the communication channel does not seem to matter the length, he seems to be zero-extended. On the other hand such things are detected (well, depending on the type of sensitivity, hands, eyes, there is a frame) as a spatial, for example the waste from a person or object.
And with the stream or field of orgone. I know a lot of quality collations for different energies, orgone and probably close to the energy of life (which does not exhaust the range of possible and sometimes necessary, contrary to some primitivism in the book of Karl), but the kind of "excitement" around these things quite interesting sometimes. For example, there are spatial tails, to specific items that delay the field itself, in this case more appropriate to talk about the flow. Tube also experienced leaving the medium with a different density, similar to streaming. So one might draw from sublimes gas (well, imagine a gas canister, which immediately boils and evaporates). While I certainly can be mistaken.
To me is not the obvious parameters of the power installation in a comparative (in the sense there is nothing to compare).

And with the "netuserenum" generator or a portable unit in the room - this individually. I.e. it depends on personal parameters. There are people with chronic sleep deprivation, which in any case fall asleep. There are people with sores, which if harnessing the energy of your own body "to sleepy", where regeneration begins.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 12, 2010 14:32

Михаил_ wrote:it's not just...
I do not argue
Most likely if orgone is associated with the field or radiation may I would compare it with the flow :?
Not an easy thing, depends on personal feelings.
The binding can be solely mental :wink:
I rather to have written that would move the "emerging" perception from some possible dogmas.
What would have always been able to think "differently" :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 12, 2010 14:50

and meant about mental bind, well, if you like, about the dimensions overlap each other, when writing about the visualization of channels that are not actually in a three dimensional world shown, but for convenience we here perceive in the coordinates.

следующий

Post by следующий » Mon Apr 12, 2010 15:06

Humpty Baltay

RAD 2400 HD c right-hand 2 extreme socket:
Input Target
Input Trend
What and where is connected?
Not understood?

Thanks in advance!

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 12, 2010 15:13

следующий wrote:Humpty Baltay

RAD 2400 HD c right-hand 2 extreme socket:
Input Target
Input Trend
What and where is connected?
Not understood?

Thanks in advance!
If I remember correctly, it seems that for a bunch of Radionics. Ie, if one is configured for "something" then its output can be connected to the input of another - get 2 aligned Radionics.
But 100% say will not take.

следующий

Post by следующий » Mon Apr 12, 2010 15:15

Никонов Владимир wrote:I Bring a hand to the tube - don't feel anything. Twist pen - still nothing. Only light is blinking.
Try it on the green plate to put a hand, can better feel.

следующий

Post by следующий » Mon Apr 12, 2010 15:20

Humpty Baltay
Not what side to not climb Manifestation™ Programs ?
Very much it would be convenient to take the settings in the program ( those at the 6-target 6-on trend)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 12, 2010 15:26

следующий wrote:is Not what side to not climb Manifestation™ Programs ?
No.
He voobzhe a very strange email. characteristi.
Input resistance - 0 :roll:
следующий wrote:very Much it would be convenient to take the settings in the program ( those at the 6-target 6-on trend)
I agree
But the binding with the manifest - only through the link.

Carla can understand
this is a commercial move.
Radionics - don't need a computer. to work.
If you want to manifest - through link.
It's a business. It can be understood.

следующий

Post by следующий » Mon Apr 12, 2010 15:55

Humpty Baltay
As it does not fit on the device frequency must be set manually(mechanically), and link them here so just resets.

And Carl, do not mess up this opportunity or do not forgot to tell how is the input information.

I like that is not docked to the instruction manual of the instrument RAD 2400 HD , which device RAD 2400 HD in fact not. Are General guidelines for inclusion of devices (all), where to put what,
but what to put?
A description of the instrument (all)
Well, how to charge water and energy transfer through the TRANS washers - with examples in other devices.
And with many inconsistencies.
The translation is nothing to do with.Whole pieces not even enough to transfer.
The device works, but apparently we will have to figure out how to do it.
For some reason it reminds the children's designer "do it yourself" components is, and what twist there, and think out the rest yourself

I not to whom do not drive.I like it, but are unable fully to understand itself.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 12, 2010 16:01

Why do You think that this is a commercial move? What looks strange doesn't mean not working. I'm free enough with his opinions, still, literally, until recently, was impaled on its own hard-nosed opinion on some issues, where was the need to look wider. Try not to do that.

Bike.... of life. One of my friends made this ... well device, like Radionics. :) But on other principles. I don't really like it, although I once bought a copy.
Ie emitter to place, he's a charger for items and there are a few use cases.
Input for external signal - a standard wire mini-Jack. Go into the "device". Well, in my opinion now needs to be coil. To modulate the field, thus an external signal, for which wire.
Well, the coil is sometimes difficult for women....
In short the device works. Wire works, program turns, as declared by the manufacturer.
The wire comes off.
Looking where to solder.
There is no coil.
Just no. nothing but cut ends of the wire that receives the signal, but there is no current. But from the information point of view, it is a sufficient link to modulated radiation.
And I at that time knew and understood, but WANTED coil to see because it is so familiar, clear, current, power, everything.
This is just one example of when they accumulate a lot, you begin to understand that stereotypes are still trying to rule the consciousness, while it is necessary more flexible....

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 12, 2010 16:15

следующий wrote:As it does not fit on the device frequency must be set manually(mechanically), and link them here so just resets.
No, Dink frequency not set, it is only the setting.
следующий wrote:And Carl do not mess up this opportunity or do not forgot to tell how is the input information.
Could certainly :)
следующий wrote:I like that didn't add up the user manual for the instrument RAD 2400 HD , which device RAD 2400 HD in fact not. Are General guidelines for inclusion of devices (all), where to put what,

but what to put?

A description of the instrument (all)

Well, how to charge water and energy transfer through the TRANS washers - with examples in other devices.

And with many inconsistencies.

The translation is nothing to do with.Whole pieces not even enough to transfer.

The device works, but apparently we will have to figure out how to do it.

For some reason it reminds the children's designer "do it yourself" components is, and what twist there, and think out the rest yourself

I not to whom do not drive.I like it, but are unable fully to understand itself.
I can understand that.
Approach the problem easier.
Just turn on the device, use the trend try to adjust the knob setting,
guided more by intuition than by instruction.

I'll try dogovoritsya with Andrew about the video presentation.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 12, 2010 16:17

Михаил_ wrote:Why do You think that this is a commercial move? What looks strange doesn't mean not working.
Who says that it doesn't work :-)
Just always want more :-)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 17:02

Humpty Dumpty
I RAD2000. There are 3 handles - this is the settings they are placed intuitively? Understand correctly?

There is a frequency knob. She exhibited, too, intuitively?

And on the device there are 2 plates that what to put?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 12, 2010 17:42

Никонов Владимир wrote:I RAD2000. There are 3 handles - this is the settings they are placed intuitively? Understand correctly?
Almost. There is a panel (plastic, rather from orgonite, as I understand it), you can use tactile sensation for setting the setting
But if you want to specify the difference between intuitive and tactile perception, the answer is unequivocal - intuitive perception.
The intuition of many aspects of haptic perception is one of them.
Никонов Владимир wrote:There is a frequency knob. She exhibited, too, intuitively?
Almost
There is a lamp that blinks to the beat frequency orgone generator. This guide - the rest is tactile-intuitive oshushenia.
Никонов Владимир wrote:And on the device there are 2 plates that what to put?
RAD-2000 - IMHO one. (meaning metal)
platinova - see above
Is placed on the metal of trend.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 12, 2010 18:16

АК

Post by АК » Mon Apr 12, 2010 19:33

Another test may be a manifestation of the strengthening of extra-sensory abilities tested before and after psyleron or, if not, then on these sites:

http://www.fourmilab.ch/rpkp/experiments/clockface/
http://www.fourmilab.ch/rpkp/experiments/bellcurve/
http://www.fourmilab.ch/rpkp/experiments/pendulum/
http://www.mdani.demon.co.uk/para/pk2test2.htm

People write what seems to be working...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:35

Vladimir Nikonov
By the way, in the book there are practices I recommend to do:
Defense in working with the energies
It strongly overlaps with the other schools
Harm certainly will not do :-)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:45

Рад5 really gives a VERY strong signal, compared to the 2400.
Very interesting stuff, well done Carl.
I confirm that such a machine can be moved sufficiently serious purpose and that it will work with purely mental programming (without touching the knobs at all) and when power is off (although with on 4-5 times stronger).
Recommend. When using the machine in a business or other serious purposes, do NOT tell anyone about the fact of its existence and do not show the unit itself. It is akin to psyleron, no need to get on it was static on other thoughts. The fewer people who will cling to his thoughts, the better.
The lack Рад5 - there is no audio input.
But the signal... as in a good natural place of power. To compact appliance the result is excellent.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2010 17:41

Михаил_ wrote:I confirm that this machine can be moved sufficiently serious purpose and that it will work with purely mental programming (without touching the knobs at all) and when power is off (although with on 4-5 times stronger).
Yes, what makes you think that devices work and when the power is off: even the most simple orgone generators with one fixed frequency and if they have no socket for a mini Jack, at least - the battery compartment? The same ATG 12000 consumes the current value of 1.5 Amps and 12 Volts.
And where did the numbers 4-5 times? Than measured? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 18, 2010 21:05

And there is such a body the man - widely. :) Generally Рад5 flow significantly more than the 2400, and it's even my oak hand, is not very good, but still working sensation, felt not just strong, but very strong. Accordingly, the difference in power without it, but it created a signal.
I've рад5 in the subway a few stations were lucky, left the car so no drive through traffic. Backpack with emitter (bagel) was hanging on the shoulder (on one, not tight to me). The back of it was just Ah, I mean circular patch of heat was felt.
Overall 6 people have looked for these days device on the topic of the difference of the emission in on and off state said about the same thing. And batteries, food and everything else - it is primarily management of the generators.
Indirectly it is the generators stimulate stronger radiation, because the generated surge is a factor stimulating radiation.
Can I certainly not believe. :) You and the others who watched, not to believe. This master's work.
But it's easier to understand that the simple orgone construction work on the properties of the material and not on electricity.

Next. I will be writing later with more info on the theme settings (although I have no program, I put the handle intuitively + draw their mandalas on the panel). But you need to understand following facts that may surprise many.
1. in the device there are special signal generators that have a chain, very close to the receiver in psyleron in nature. When you take a mental signal is a frequency modulator (frequency generators begins to float very slightly, remaining at a given current channel).
2. that is why Karl said that you can just go through consciousness via the device and make the exposure without changing pens. Of course, if it is possible to change them, it will add efficiency and in my opinion intuitive method here is quite good.

3. radiation on the object table for photo you can really appreciate hand, all who have tasted - perfectly felt the change ripple fields on it.

4. next. the object table is associated, apparently, directly with a bagel (in рад5) but is itself a remote terminal. In other words, the relationship in the terminology of Karl, structural and not electrical or other. In other words, the table for a photo JUST glued on top of the device. But gives very good clock hand on it. and judging by the rate of flow (a friend of mine brought to compare one place of power under Vladimir, on which the temple is built is known), in General the normal power flow on the object table is transmitted....

5. with tables for the purpose - the same garbage, they transmit the signal with itself in the form of interference on the generator. Ie if pilinovsky, they are "operators" acting on the sensors (рад5 ACC for 5 sensors).
So Carl and says that there is no difference what is written using the algorithm of impact, it's usually easier to make it through the program or otherwise in the usual way. However there is some ambush.
Sometimes it is better to put strict algorithm, because the subconscious saveasascii on the sensor with one hand can be gently pulled up to them, on the other hand it does not give stabilization of work for a specific purpose.

6. about the use in conjunction with psyleron, a favorite theme of the construction of Baltay :) this is straightforward in versions with audio input. And it makes sense! Specifically, in the case if you want not changeable effects, and generate something once recorded, but perhaps difficult to formalize through the program. For example, how to formalize your status (if you want to record it and broadcast for example, then the same amplified).
Real-time looped one to another, because this oil oil. Psyleron, making the digitization of the signal, stores the less useful information than the purely analog sensor of the generator in Rad. In other words, it is easier to act immediately on radionic.

In General, the device rating 5+, the only keychain I don't really... slavatinskii, well and channel for audio input would be useful, although not a problem to make it in рад5 instead of one of the generators or to impose a signal on it.<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:30

I have a keychain from HAPPY 5 kakieto glitches.Put on the night under the pillow,but to sleep with him could not,several times rolled energy,removed his half-asleep,resting on the arm of the sofa.
In the morning I remembered about it,but the keychain on the couch is not found.Took a look around nowhere to be found.Immediately remembered stories about ischeznovenie the parlor :)
Went into the other room,told all to his wife,asked me to help look,go back-keychain is in a prominent place there where I put it, and the night :roll:
Maybe it's because the orgone energy manifests itself?
A week ago there was a similar case with the keys which lay in the pocket of a backpack when they needed them was not there,but after a minute of searching I found them in the same pocket.Then I chalked it up to my carelessness,but there is a second case...

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:57

Андрей Кабанков wrote:stories about ischeznovenie the parlor
A shift of perception?
Like that I watched from the front Room, other appliances...

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:25

Andrey Kabanov,
Maybe it's the Arcturians spoil? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 19, 2010 14:53

Andrew, for example, this can be quite a direct sign of the subconscious(can you say in large letters) that you can control the ability to teleport objects is not only irresponsible as a child, but consciously, and the key to this is the amount of energy ( with radionica it much more ). The more recently remembered about it in the next topic.
We recently had a similar case, a friend did the repair, a pencil hanging from the ceiling on a string (in a loop). He thought, "I need a pencil", which he usually takes in his pocket. Remembered the ceiling, turned his head - loop is empty..... surprised weird, to fall could not. Distracted, in a moment remembered again that the pencil is still needed and thought he SHOULD be there, on the spot, in the loop dangle from the ceiling. Look - he really is hanging out there, although a moment ago - wasn't... and it really happens so often, but not so revealing.
PS
I recommend to go to Denisov, they seem to now every evening, gather the teleporters, beginners can come after calling on the phone, there is no clear group - changing the crowd wanting. Someone always goes, someone not very. The above case happened with a friend after I tried broadcasting their settings for a group of people (after the first experience at Denisov), exited at 2 and 15 that a little, but the experience I have...
But those who have not come out in a few weeks there were (many) to tell you about a prolonged effect. I mean, if you have it pronounced, you may want to help you to toggle the ability on a conscious level.

Waves of energy from a keychain can be (and most likely) related to the fact that the quality of energy (in the Eastern tradition, including the well-known acupuncture 12 heavenly stems) changes every couple of hours with it active meridians and tied them to the organs of the body, etc.
Therefore, the perception of energy and the quality and impact can reasonably change (I would even say should).

Keychain I was not pinned in comparative terms. Use wear source more powerful. Stationary instrument - thing. Ready to subscribe to what Karl writes - well-shaken and well-organized group capable to carry out such a flow of energy, it is a fact. 5 minutes a day :) Well no.... with some training - a few hours and not every day. Device they(flow) is open 24 hours and work put settings and goals.

Put on guest modulator with a transfer from Radionics, that almost knocked out. You can't do that - first you need to people in a comfortable setting handles set. Although people mediumint sensitivity was, he was very much of any effects feels stronger than most.<

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2010 17:57

But I wonder, how Radionic machines affect health. The office is the same and GDV and Lira-100, and maybe someone else will be able to figure out how to track their impact in addition to "the feelies"
Magic is certainly fun, but health is more expensive...:oops:
Glan, of course.