Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: Radionic. First impressions

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 17, 2016 17:09

Cheh....
who would argue
congratulations on your purchase - excellent choice :ay
I still remember those days (back in 2010) I Andrew gave to test RAD-5, certainly a powerful thing
But you need to know exactly what to take, IMHO toy is more on the team than on one brow, five channels settings :roll:
well, the OS is certainly not perfected, but it never worked out.
Still stands and GLAD-1000 seems to be too good vesch, water give structure
well, the price, of course
here if not a secret, what for to take?

Арт Мак

Re:

Post by Арт Мак » Sat Sep 03, 2016 23:17

Dimas wrote:Humpty Baltay
no,nothing wrong,thank God...just the thought started it was too often reflected in the real world...will Think about something, and you or see the situation, or on TV,or calling someone...I realized one thing,you need to filter your thoughts.
Damn... and I have sort of happened without radionicu... since 2003... Although I don't have so-called psychic abilities.

Арт Мак

Re:

Post by Арт Мак » Sat Sep 03, 2016 23:40

Михаил_ wrote:People handle hangs between mediaskare and is that it works, it certainly works.... but it's not the same thing that the device. Ie bypass blocks of consciousness works at all is amazing. It is a fact. Many times confirmed. But the real power Radionics not that it implements the goals, but the fact that he works 24 hours a day over of implementation. And handmade realized without an understanding of these principles will work only a fake, to outwit the blocks of your mind. I.e. they will be of undeniable and a real help, but for a different reason.
Carl is not as simple as you would think in his explanation about "magic" from his books. Karl radionic normal complex magical (or mental) machine in which it is foolish to repeat in the forehead some parts or all in vain only the visible part.
As repeaters (or those who initially went to the same course) see a purely mechanical and physical attributes. And there is a mental part to ensure efficient operation of the device. And she is not necessarily implemented on the level of some primitives like "a piece of paper on the copier," is an algorithm, it is possible to tell the computer.
So their hands will be something that manifested some aspects of the device. Well it is possible to compare how a real windmill, which can be something to grind and children's toy pinwheel that blew and whirled.
In order to do something like Radionics, not necessarily three knobs, wires, coils, crystals (the latter perhaps even harmful :) for this), and so on.
For this you need to think otherwise, this is the only and main condition. Then make any available tools and it will be effective.
Sorry... could not resist :) just in my opinion, including to promote and Commerce, Karl much too simplified picture of what is happening.
All magic is not only a "structural link", because it is rather a part of quantum physics or physics of the magic and also due to the fact that one way or another, the main instrument is human consciousness (or any consciousness), then we are talking about things, the concept of which in one word to describe it is difficult, simplifying we make the subject clearer, but losing some of the meaning.

Radionic a tool. Or Cutlery, such as fork or spoon. The child does not know how to use a spoon, but looking at others, he is interested in and he tries.
The result is learning and the development of consciousness.
Changing conditions of the study (the spoon appeared) and, as a consequence, changing the result (not so much popcicles while we ate, as if the hands would be).
So.
Complex person-the world is not going away and no one person does nothing but vary the conditions of operation of this complex, so learning takes place differently working feedback. It turns out that the person gets as though in a somewhat different world, with different conditions of implementation.
RESPECT<

Арт Мак

Re:

Post by Арт Мак » Sun Sep 04, 2016 0:21

Сергей11 wrote:spoon so to say fly in the ointment, who began to gather in the last message...
my wife's grandmother got a stroke and was placed in intensive care. device - 2400 target - her passport trend - 3 notes good health, normal brain function adequacy in life
the unit worked around the clock. Sorry - death in a week of intensive care...
However,the time has come...

Арт Мак

Re:

Post by Арт Мак » Sun Sep 04, 2016 0:51

Михаил_ wrote:I Wonder on what basis You propose to conclude that people on the link you can trust? :)
Wanting to "counseling" now the roof, and these "turn away, I'm going to fit, tighten" too short. AS IT SHOULD BE?
In my opinion, the same Carl, did a good job - he gave a number (well, at least not all, but important) basics available to man the Western mindset language. Trying to avoid the dogmas and explaining how dangerous they. Here I agree with him completely.
You can surround any topic such amount of jewelry from the tradition that it and themes will not be seen. Or more often, people are in his great Mirage and try to broadcast it to others. Opened the first page of "theoretical data" - the nature of conspiracy (the remaining to go is not pulled at all). There is zero reliable information.
And sites now a lot of course.
The problem is what? That someone else's interpretation of facts or traditions, while trying to be accepted on faith creates a distortion, and the practical value is ONLY EXPERIENCE.
almost any descriptor of "world picture" or other broader principles generally accepted scientific paradigm, the result begins to try to propagate his view of the world, but because the internal worlds of other people is excellent, they perceive something different (not to mention a possible distortion of the primordial information for a number of reasons).
Substitution of experience on beliefs is a dangerous, breeds from understanding and developing people slaves of new or old traditions.
Of course experience is necessary and sometimes useful information, assisting the consciousness to interpret it, otherwise it can not be properly understood or simply ignored. Where to get information, that is the question?
So I recommend to accept the expansion of its world view through literature, many authors of which are clearly not ordinary people, and those who realizing the above-described problem, create a flexible presentation of facts, not breaking their own world view of the reader, and facilitating the transfer of a number of ideas on the method of analogy. If at this stage any ideas are unacceptable to the world view of the reader, they simply don't get a resonant response and will be ignored. In the case of a tradition or a comprehensive theory the reader is completely in other conditions, where the failure of the paradigm puts him in conflict with the version of "the universe" to which it is trying to connect. As it should be?
I have observed practical results... Very interesting when completely objective information, confirmed by many people and devices, for some non-existent is not due to alternative explanations, but simply because that does not fit into your personal picture of the world. No matter what. The result is a complete ignore consciousness of such information as if it does not exist.
Man is locked in a closed and distinct from the real world space of their own dogmas. The nest of the Chimera in version fry :)
Yes! Through literature! Especially through SPECIAL. Recommend include a special,specially created for "bloom" http://www.plati.com/itm/pro-savrasku-i-genidku/1031347<

Арт Мак

Re:

Post by Арт Мак » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:24

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:You have been called Instruments, Karl quackery,he has a book,which we have translated,where it explains how the human impact on reality called magic.I sent you to the original source,but you do not want to read it,but Express my opinion.
Will really take the trouble to read it,it's easy.Then explain to us how things really are.
I was close to Your position.
And I'm with you!

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:53

Colleagues,there is the question of copies of a trend. It is recommended to make three copies of first to burn. Is it possible to copy SIMULTANEOUSLY, a BLUEPRINT? Will this copy work?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Sep 08, 2016 22:38

Арт Мак wrote:it is Recommended to make three copies of first to burn
Not very clear what it was about, if you mean to make the two objects identical, that would be between them was an affair, that copies of the original. They will be the same, photocopies of the meaning, original then you can burn.

астралдрим

Post by астралдрим » Fri Oct 21, 2016 23:50

tell me I purchased the device rad1000 ? something in all 2400 or рад5. I wanted to start inexpensive to purchase and does it make sense? the fact that he doesn't have a trend plate is clear because you can mentally work. who that will advise?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Oct 22, 2016 16:13

astraldi It is possible and you can program the Manifest for Radionica.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Oct 22, 2016 19:38

астралдрим wrote:because you can mentally work
This is best done with other devices. The Karl welz devices work well mental only for him to replenish his pockets. Or better make something of their own, or buy other devices. Fortunately, they now have plenty. And who do not have mental attitudes on enrichment created them. And in "radionica" Welz is felt not only in use but even when you look at photos of these "devices".

астралдрим

Post by астралдрим » Mon Oct 24, 2016 23:35

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-DIAL-TUNER-RA ... SwPhdVLlsc
there is little information on radionica. here on ebee has broadcast price of 100$ I would have bought it. has anyone faced and who is the manufacturer of these devices know?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Oct 30, 2016 21:40

I got a friend proposed to insert your Radionics on my photo and there is some desire on wealth /I chose universal: "I am healthy, happy and rich"/.
Immediately after connecting /I personally have not felt anything/ the wife right from nothing /for no reason/ ill, started vomiting, had a fever, was shaking, etc. Relevant to the winter virus symptoms flu we have now, in short. After about 36 hours recovered /received only antervasna medium/, and then 48 hours later start - each finished with a "broadcast Radionics", also at my request, burned a piece of paper with affirmations, printercanon photo left for further experiments.
For me, the conclusions are ambiguous - i.e., you can write off the manifestation of the virus from his wife as a coincidence. But you can consider me and her as part of some General energy-information system and configuration Radionics identified sort of the "weak link" in connection with the above affirmation.

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Mon Oct 31, 2016 0:04

астралдрим wrote:http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-DIAL-TUNER-RA ... SwPhdVLlsc
there is little information on radionica. here on ebee has broadcast price of 100$ I would have bought it. has anyone faced and who is the manufacturer of these devices know?
Try the EasyRad program or Mini Manifestor.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Nov 03, 2016 23:16

Чезаре wrote:insights are ambiguous
Some things have been cleared up a few days later /well, if you can judge by one-time connection, though each is proposed to include other things, but when (if) I'll buy myself radionic, then do some more*/.
Radionic works, this is without a doubt /even a friend said that curiosity to understand, to see what's inside, and then gathered again radionic continues to work, i.e. the "invisible program" hung on the iron continued to work/. Fast, very fast. Created interesting opportunities in spite of the particularities as an operator, the task and the goal/. However, the actions /active/ interested parties are greatly welcomed. Ie set zeli-opportunities remain /in my case, after turning off Radionics, and I did not show active steps in this direction - the opportunities are melting as quickly as it had appeared for so long as potential, if you do not want to implement them**.
But it works very quickly /of course, again, I repeat, only tried once yet/ judging by my short opyt /acquaintance/ so to speak with radionic /not Velcovsky/.

* by the way, it would be very interesting to run on a MP3 input /if there's/ supraliminally "approval" of desire, etc. /someone like that/. If someone did, please leave feedback /I'm still inclined to purchase the device without MP3 exit/. A friend offered to СК1М to try, but not yet drawn.

** reminiscent of a 3/or 4-5, etc./ D printer events were spitirual looked - like - left /or improved/ did not like - the shredder. Well, or using the concept of a "stochastic tunnel" - a tunnel leading to the coveted "branch of reality" begins to emerge, however, to step through the door or not - it's the operator more visible. Of course, the environment as internal and external/, to my knowledge, has not been canceled.<

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:28

Чезаре wrote:at my request, burned a piece of paper with affirmations
It turned out that not burned. As I suspected for some events /asked directly and he said that the Cabinet put/. Still think before writing about it. But the facts speak for themselves.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Nov 15, 2016 19:43

After the actual burning pieces of paper with affirmations - created by Radionics opportunities melted.
p.s. I'm disappointed...me. Since he can not have so quickly and efficiently to do what he did radionic. There is work to do.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:14

Interestingly, if you take ATG12000 and put all threads to receive a sudden large profit (like winning the lottery) ,what will be the effect? Someone's here for any that have already experienced? )) I do not believe that having such a machine has not tried some of these desires...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 25, 2016 14:13

Артем север wrote:I Wonder if you take ATG12000 and put all threads to receive a sudden large profit (like winning the lottery) ,what will be the effect? Someone's here for any that have already experienced? )) I do not believe that having such a machine has not tried some of these desires...
What a major profit? What did you think? Should be the goal-this is what you want this prize. What do you do personally world to you so he have responded? You gave just as much...to you it is "happiness came,when you..."??)))) Can still aim, to implement their developments, to find people to assist in the implementation...to Respond to the request...and you will surely find the opportunity to realize and find your way. And the device will amplify your intention.
Probably the first thing everyone think like you)))But who will be writing about the failures? While it is impossible to set the right goals...then I ask, then disappear ))). Apparently even shares the lessons learned-the key here is to share)) I do not want . Share :?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Nov 25, 2016 14:58

Artem severand how You would put all the threads for getting big profit? Interested in Your method /as it was written everywhere on the forum is that the subconscious has other interests, perceives information differently/.
the Subconscious is deeply metaphorical and poetic, so often his messages do not reach a rational and pragmatic consciousness.
here
About the smells /or certain colors and their combinations, and sounds, etc./ to cause /unconscious, most likely/ You have some thoughts, memories etc. ie in order to welcome "the affirmation" was reached, the subconscious mind needs nalezny 'translation'.

As I would - simulation /remember that even with the parlor to work better with styling, as some believe that the brain makes no difference between reality and thought.
About /I have the imagination enough for other models/: painted big toe of the right hands and would make its mark on paper. Then as in some films where the man with a big state comes big safe-room, pressing the key with an imprint of your finger/ pasted would be a piece of paper with the mark on the door, about my bedroom, every time you step into your big box, by clicking on the key-my thumbprint*. And before you sleep /with the corresponding affirmations from Patrushev:
"That night, my dreams are the reason..."
---
* remember when I played as a child, with the means at hand he modeled his game a reality. And was immersed /was happy, crying, etc./ like this is not a toy-pieces of wood, plastic, metal, etc. but the real heroes, items, etc. And if other children of priglashat You their game - will be a joint "modeling". And if not, and You still want to know the result of the game to those who played this:
Someone's here for any that have already experienced?
better to play yourself in my opinion.

p.s. and, let me make another point. No Radionics, ie kakby external source of energy is not, or at least so it seems? One emotion give a special and well in the human spectrum /so to speak/ energy. You can give instructions /before you sleep/ that, about negative changes were melted and released the energy went to work on the embodiment of work in modeling reality. "Thought is material".
p.p.s. would just sort of to underline the point is that, in my opinion there is a big difference between "creating thoughtforms and pumping her energy Radionics" and modeling. By the way, you can remember how Tesla was first modeled his inventions mentally, and then implement them.<