Radionic test

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)

Мне было бы инетересно арендовать энергию оргонного генератора РАД-2400 и я готов отдать за это: (за сутки)

5$
19%
10$
19%
15$
15%
20$
4%
25$
No votes
30$
4%
интересует только бесплатный 2-3 часовой тест
41%

Total votes: 27

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Radionic test

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:39

Espada

It is clear that not everyone is ready to go out and buy devices Karl here so immediately.
And how it would be fun to rent orgone generators for a day for example?

Take for example here entot device: http://hscti.net/c_radionics_2400.html
Well, it would be interesting to know how much You are interested to pay the rent orgone generator for rent?

PS
It is clear that the generator will not have to take, as he stood in the office and Bud to stand. All that is required is to organize a structural link (probably via photos) and choose the template from the manifest.
Voila :)

Thank you.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Apr 17, 2010 17:19

If they want to,can as a test to put a pic on GLAD 5.

Тамара01

Post by Тамара01 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:22

I'm ready to take a trial test with my photos. There are several problems that need to be addressed urgently. If it is + -e, then buy yet 1 thing. Somebody You bought from our region? I'm from Kyrgyzstan.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:05

Tamara, You think something is not doponyali. Test with photos is the ability to feel through my photos the impact of energy on yourself, surge of vitality (for a short time while the photo on the test). Work situations require the personal device, I think it is desirable a program (purchased separately) and exploration technology for the simplest tasks.
Then we can put into realization of something serious, leaving the device to work on your goal for a long time. A remote test is somehow not real, in my opinion.
When it comes to information exposure, getting results takes time and it absolutely will not always be 100% expected. Will the effect. But for example, if a person set a goal and expect that it goes "out of the sky", even a set of positive events, moving the person towards the intended target, it might not work.
In other words, in my personal opinion, Radionics good support, but not replace traditional ways of achieving goals, and the symbiosis with them.
People using such technologies, it can become life always very lucky, almost prohibitive, but it is a slow process that requires some time. And You want urgently, all at once, and even as freebies.
As far as I can see, the appliances and so diverge almost faster than they have time to bring. Morality. There are enough students on them, not expecting them to be convincing.
In my opinion, very well to have translated the book of Karl. Since the use of such technology, it's not just a twist of the handles, it is also a worldview. The more a person ready for a proper style of thought and behavior, the more correct purpose it will put itself on the physical level of action will be to best "play" of the events.
The materialist does not understand that what is all too would work, but the efficiency will be significantly lower.
Because jamming with the wrong goals and personal resistance to implement them (unconsciously).

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:00

Тамара01
If the light of the explanations of Michael there is a desire to send a picture of it on andrey-kabankov@mail.ru
Monday can put.

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Sat May 01, 2010 4:14

On the official website of K. Welz proposed to print the card and take the test with her. In the original card color. Is it possible to print it on a black and white printer?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat May 01, 2010 23:22

Гостья wrote:On the official website of K. Welz proposed to print the card and take the test with her. In the original card color. Is it possible to print it on a black and white printer?
Yes
Only it is desirable to warn about this Charles (when will arrange a time via email)

PS
I think they also have b\W printer

АСТРО714

Post by АСТРО714 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 19:38

Andrew Kabankova

Want to test on a photo . javascript:emoticon(':roll:')

Like give the nod will reset the photo to your email

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jan 23, 2011 21:00

Drop it,tomorrow will put the RAD on day 5.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Mar 05, 2011 17:16

the test is carried out? charge?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 05, 2011 17:24

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Mar 05, 2011 18:54

they offer on a piece of paper something to print.. and I wanted to photo on Radionic the device worked

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 05, 2011 19:02

It is possible,but only after the holidays.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Mar 05, 2011 19:04

ECCO test - the ability to feel the energy "across the bridge" in the photo... intent? it's a bit different approach and so one-time run, does not work - organic programmed and Radionic else (to reset program) will be scrolled to release their potential in accordance with established priorities repeatedly. Although if just the direction of energy in the photo, probably once - setting a time interval that the intention of the Operator (Owner Radionics).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Ник

Re: Radionic test

Post by Ник » Tue Apr 16, 2013 19:36

Sent You mail

Ник

Post by Ник » Fri Apr 19, 2013 18:13

The three-day test is complete. What can I say - nothing, sorry. You can certainly something to invent, but this is a test. That is such an expensive device at all, This person is not influenced. If someone happens to feel the impact write. For more pure impact, it would be best if people did not know that he is under the influence, or begin self-hypnosis. Thanks for predstavlennoy the opportunity to conduct this test.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Apr 19, 2013 21:30

What is the result the same result and vypisovat something extra, just an illusion to create.......
As for the "influence on the person", don't know what You have agreed with the office, but the test involves the transmission of energy without its applications, in order to feel the possibility of transmission and remote transmission device "subtle energy" that is enough, but to call it "impact", I would not have called, in my understanding of the impact of the trend to change, including a "change tool" and "accompanying the Force", and so it turns out "gasoline canister, poured, and the car isn't bought and waiting to go" of course not the topic, but essentially similar.
The ignorance of the recipient, to the exclusion of auto-suggestion, too, for the above reason can be an obstacle to obtain the correct result, i.e. the more likely the subconscious "default" block this channel of energy transfer, as unexpected and alien, of course in some cases it is possible to "break through this protective mechanism", but it needs to not only channel the flow of energy and algorithms aggressive (tools of change), so that the test recipient is useful to know about the pre-routed cable to the channel to show him pulseinterval with him.
And most importantly, to feel the transfer of energy needed....... at least to know how this energy is to feel, to expect that "suddenly" the result of this test will have such a skill, well, not very worth it. So, for those who can this energy to feel, "find" the channel, it is possible ekstrasensornoe to explore it, who has that ability yet, not to rely on faith in someone persuasive speech, proposed the experiment with the structuring of water and watering her plants, which by the way is useful pre-closely-watching for a while, to be able to identify and assess even seemingly minor changes (or lack thereof) as a result of irrigation. In principle, judging by observations, it is possible to try and without plants (and extra-sensory perception) to monitor the result of the structuring of water - it does not deteriorate (there is a musty smell and taste) is much longer than usual, for this to put at the same time in the same conditions (pot, temperature, light, etc.) two identical containers, one pre-treating water, the suggested method. It is desirable that these containers were separated by some distance (not close) and when raw water will begin to "deteriorate" to investigate treated water.
As for the cost of the instrument if it is expensive, it is not even worth to bother, in one of the classifications "artifacts and magical machines", even the most expensive of Radionics falls within the range "1 market" (3), i.e. from the category of the public.
Personally, I have my Radionica happy, it's worth the money, but in comparison with other offers no more and no less.

Sincerely, MAG.no <

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:41

First market classification B. Monosov?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Apr 20, 2013 13:00

Yes, in the message classification "of the Three markets Artifacts" I was referring to. Here's an example of how he characterizes this niche:

"These things sometimes even work. Not as much as I would like, and sometimes not, but still. A large range of devices, which should, in principle, to do what is stated in the annotations. From time to time come across buyers who think that they helped. Actually helps everyone, but not always, and from the fact that they would like."
©Boris Monosov.

Sincerely, MAG.no