Manifestation and Astro-Dynamic program

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:12

Практик wrote:And the program by itself is a tool? Or is it just addition to the in-device?
Of course addition.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:24

:) My work suits...
Shlomo, you can be creative to this matter previously CONSIDERING ITS FEATURES.
And directions of trends can be detected a lot, you probably need a little time to speculate...
After all, it's only WORKING WITH PROBABILITIES...
For starters it is better to have them.
For example, the appearance/manifestation of job offers in the search result.
Why the appearance/manifestation? The emergence of new opportunities that didn't previously exist within Your life. Manifestation is basically the same thing, but You already know about them, I just haven't noticed...
The wording I gave for example, it is better to change, to expand... to try a few different... as shown by "response feedback" to nourish the chance energy.

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:34

So, more clear is Radionic...
Honestly options (Trends) a lot, ranging from the creation of invariance and the selection of the most viable options with benefits in the short and long term. In principle it is possible to figure out how I did it... but I need time... will try expanded (convincingly) answer (which in my opinion I would expect from that Trend-pictures from the set, in the preparation of its formulation or filling in of the template), but it is not today... and probably not even tomorrow...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Feb 21, 2011 13:57

Маг.нет wrote:Five fields to populate the Template Manifestation™ Programs :

1. the function of the basic energy (“Basic Action”, "BasicAction"), which amplifies a bunch of trend-the objective of optimizing the natural energy field that best suits the purpose radionic processes;

2. a function of primary energy (the"Main Trend"), which specifies the algorithm the main action;

3. setting the energy pattern, which creates an effect on the environment of the target (the"Trend Environment"), which contributes to faster and more inclusive success.

4. configuring the "point of application" (target), to the direction of movement Trends;

5. setting alternative goals ("Trend effects"). This development is designed to prevent reflection, the response action directed to the user, in the case when the energy of the trend can not achieve the intended purpose by reason of interference, blockage, etc.

Sincerely, MAG.no
For the compilation of Trend-wording of the "Star" (5-steps) without a Template sometimes it is necessary to start:
1. with the expected result by placing it in the 2nd box.
2. add Trend-picture (reference to the principle of - algorithm), peculiar language.
3. if additional attunement for the audio, setting the audio CHARACTERISTIC of the TREND OR ITS PRINCIPLE.
4. next 1-field (the Underlying action) - adjust the channel characteristic of the principle Trend (sometimes can be used in 1 and 2 the same Trend-picture 1 as a reference channel 2 reference to the principle).
5. The audio file is better to use one for all positions for extra attunement between the elements of the Stars.
6. 3 field (Trending environment) are used and formulations (to be confirmed) and the Trend picture CORRESPONDING to the CHANNEL (field 1) and the principle laid down in the wording.
7. 5 field (Trend effects - stress relief) - you can "copy" from the Template.

1-2-3 field, it is desirable to use within the same channel, although not necessarily.
This is in General... it is Better to use a Trend-enough pictures to fully examine what they are and what principles are projecting that their use was appropriate in the wording of the intent.
To continue basically you need to start from "a concise formulation of the intentions." What exactly (and where) I want to, because the same goal can be approached in different ways. Also formulate can, as a more or less vague (in General) and more specific. Usually the intention of formulate in 2-3 words... a verb (action or result of action), adjective (clarifying, but not always compulsory) and a noun (the Target point).
Something like this... Later, ready to continue...

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Tue Feb 22, 2011 0:57

Thanks for the help MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:03

Appropriate from the personal to the public:
Маг.нет wrote:1. The wording is desirable only in the position of the Main Trend, in other explanations.
2. Wording - description of Purpose or Path. Well for example, I first started to understand the Pattern of Charisma (it performed the alignment with the unit). Formulating myself, I would have missed a phrase - "strengthening charisma". When looking for work (made a question on the Forum) I would have approached from several directions (several Stars) + (if Target is one), I would have organized the Stars (as individual elements) in a Ring (Circle) or a Star (such as well, increased the dimension of intentions). Stars, as items could be kept in the position of the main Trend (and it is desirable that a "Basic action" - 1 field in all the Stars was a link on ONE channel, and the audio track on all elements inside the Star/Stars were ONE for the attunement process between its elements). So the question of change of a place of work I be laid on the components and their execution RESOURCES (when the resource is clear from the wording becomes easier). Well, for example, the appearance of sentences (resource - invariance), the image of me as the need of the employee (resource - professionalism), help/hint in the decision (to select a resource - intuition), etc to begin to sit... to think... to pee... to pokerkat... to formulate... to Supplement... to restate... to check on the sustainability intent (as this action and its result may impact on other areas of your life, in the close environment, surrounding space, etc.)... combine in a multi-level process... to fill in the Star (Star)... to start the process (processes) and TRACK feedback. When the response to capture (leave without formulirovat and customizations). In the absence over time (amount of time largely depends on the task, or rather the degree of CHANGE - the difference between what is and what is needed and available personal resources and experience in this area of life) is to reconfigure (it is possible without changing the wording, if intuition, or external factors, and events not spoken about the necessity of language) the setting of Radionics in the program.
3. Channel "Basic action" it is better to choose for compliance with the sphere of life (the relation of intention to a specific field).
4. When the Trend picture is not yet clear, it is better to take astrological about them at least more information and their channels and principles more understandable to unprepared.
5. When the "working principle" of personal (or third party, but clear enough) experience, we can formulate the "then...", Trend pictures is better not to use, but "handwritten mandala" (just tune in to the principle and pokerseite the circle, the spiral) can improve the setting. While the mandala to scan and place in the program it is not necessary, just place near/at the top/bottom with the transfer map, just with the formulation of the program think of her name-the sign (can be a numerical-alphabetic code to write on top of the mandala and used in the program).

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Feb 22, 2011 19:19

As an example of the organization of language:

System objectives personal success (impact on self).

Such an approach includes clearly defined purpose, a feedback mechanism, which shows how far out of allowable limits, as well as some funds consistent course corrections are applied until then, until he finally get what he wanted.

Personal goals can be arranged in a hierarchical pyramid. The goal of the lower level should contribute to achieving the goals of the middle level and those, in turn, should work to achieve the goals at the top level. Constructed in a manner pyramid shows how a life-orientation of the individual. I will not argue about the limitations of this model, it is only an opinion "on points" and they can be much more...
(Personal goal is "be happy" must be maintained and ensured throughout the set goals. At a lower level it "works" desire "to be financially independent". At an even lower level - the intention to "get a promotion", a desire to "get some skills" and so on...)

First level:
1.1 self-realization
2.1 happiness
3.1 fun
II level:
1.2.1 health
1.2.2 respect
1.2.3 relationships with others
2.2.1 financial independence
3.2.1 popularity
3.2.2 power
3.2.3 praise, recognition
III level:
2.3.1 promotion
2.3.2 improving professionalism
2.3.3 new opportunities
IV ... etc.

The immediate objectives can be formulated quite specifically, while the higher level objectives may be less "tangible" is more General.
Official and personal goals will inevitably clash, one to the other, it is better to agree in a single hierarchy. Purpose (effectiveness) must match each other within the same hierarchy level and, in addition, they must meet the long-term, fundamental goals, whether it is work, social, family or personal interests.
For one person the main thing in life is to obtain as much knowledge as possible, for another to do something with their own hands, and the third cares about some tangible signs of his success.

All of the goals typically can be divided into five main categories:

Have
Act
Know
Apply
To be

for Example, you can aim to get a new job or buy a house, learn something new, to gain the respect of other people or attract their admiration, to feel safe, to feel happy myself. Distribution objectives in order of importance is often expressed in the wording. To know what is programming, to obtain the qualifications to join the group, be happy - all of these objectives can be linked. And between them they can be prioritized.
Probably better to be able to classify your goals according to their degree of importance. The desire to "establish a relationship with your boss" refers to the categories of objectives relations. The goal "to prepare for the exam" or "to spend more time on the Forum" primarily to refer to the area of the action. The goal of "get a diploma", "to have your own business" is talking about the desire to possess. As an example, the objectives to be anyone can lead the intention to "be a Director" or "become a useful person."

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Fri Feb 25, 2011 0:26

Began to work with the template charisma. Changed the text under itself slightly and launched. The effect after 2 days. Top brass is talking to me and wants my advice. Yet which is nice.

at the moment it is the most fast effect of Manifesto.

Will see what happens next

A huge thanks to MAG.present for guidance and advice on setting up the template.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sat Feb 26, 2011 21:06

Dear MAG.no can you tell me how to fold Manifestation programs on an external hard disk so that programs mu was on a netbook run?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Feb 26, 2011 21:26

Don't even know I'm on a netbook the system disk installed.
Although you can try on external HDD to keep the system (installing the Windows), but maybe the program will work correctly, it is crucial for the DYNAMICS (speed) evaluate... it all depends on the settings of the external drive.
Better to ask the computer geeks... and I am a User:)

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sat Feb 26, 2011 21:51

The installation files from the first disk and the picture of the structural link from the second disk copy on a flash drive or external drive. Stick to the netbook and run the install. Keep in mind that whatever framework on the netbook would not be standing program will put your tolkko and then installed itself.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Feb 26, 2011 23:08

Anton, have You tried? I tried it, I have a flash drive didn't even throw... To install had CD-ROM and take on the system to install... There in Windows campaign file is written... Though I can that not so did?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sat Feb 26, 2011 23:29

Yes, I tried. I had problems installing with sidyuka, so I copied everything I will use it again and it is already set.

The real problem was the current frameworka. Try to experiment simply by copying the folder with the installed program. The idea should work.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Feb 26, 2011 23:31

Тоха wrote:and it should work.
Well, it means I have netik sucks:)
Write a review on the results, I wonder...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:30

the fact is, is fine, I use it on a diskless Lenovo

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Mar 05, 2011 23:30

:oops: well worth the time :?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Thu Mar 10, 2011 13:14

Маг.нет wrote:Step-by-step filling out the Template Manifestation™ Programs

I go to the program, cause the list of Templates (LoadOperation➡StarterTemplates➡Magical➡MagicalDefense.RAD) choose an example of Magical protection.
On screen: Magic Wallpapers (Trend –link to the "driving" force "5-way" communication) with 4 filled "picture of the Trend" (referring to the "driving"force) fields, and 1-(Target – "point of application") is free to fill.

I go by one in each field:

1. BasicAction (Base action, field of action, "the wide road in the right direction for an action"). On the right side of the window top – mounted "picture of the Trend" (a reference to "driving"force... which later will have to "feed" Organum) –W11 UndoAnyMagic (cancel Magic at all), the picture can be changed by choosing another, simply SelectImage, but to do it until I
below is the list of installations (OPERATION PARAMETRS):

-UseSound (sound) –when you add a panel appears sound settings
-BGChangeOn (settings Orgone generator), –adding another link:
-Super-Chi (I think it is clear...)
-UseRadionicRates (Radionics settings, as whirlings on the device) –when adding bar appears "Rate" with 12 "0" next button FastRateSet (quick setup)
-ShowRates (demonstration settings) –when adding activated demonstration (display) digital Radionics settings in the main program operation
-ShowText (demonstration text) –adding activates the display of "filled" texts
These settings are set once (and can be edited after saving new settings), chose all...
Now the left, top to bottom:
Speed (speed) –keep Fast (soon, quickly)
Position (position) -filled next to the UPDATE button (upgrade) –enter, I'll be back in the last turn , CANCEL (cancel) –to reconfigure
-Name (name, name) completed "BasicAction"
-Text (a text, it further can be shown during a program operation in the main field, if function is activated) –filled "magic undo" (cancel magic), if desired, and knowing why, can be anything you want to add, and Russian here, too, "respect", tried to add
-Rate (Radionics settings), there are three ways... to position the cursor and edit numeric values with the keyboard, or clicking on the image of krutilki –set up pairs of numbers, or click FastRateSet (quick setup) and get 12 digital settings automatically and decided to make –in the field numeric values there was a "digital code" of Radionics settings (digital abstraction of thought)
-SelectSoundFile (select audio file) –when you open a folder window SoundFiles with 6 folders (chakrasetc, Frequencies, NewAgeMinimalism, purposes, RuneChords, Runes)➡Frequencies➡stars➡LunarNode234-16 (234,16 Hz) I do not know why, took help from the moon, or rather the point of intersection with it, maybe because of the properties of influence of the moon, creates the trends of the control and adaptations and implementation of protection
-PlaySound (sound playing)
Below the preview window/keyboard sound settings
Like the first box set up, click UPDATE and return to the "Magic Wallpaper", turn to the second position by pressing...

2. Trend ( main Trend, trends, algorithm changes)
-"image Trend" ReverseEvil (reversal-the return of evil)
-Text (text) a completed "outcome describe" (describe the result) – clean fill "Reverse Evil" (without further ADO)
-SelectSoundFile➡Frequencies➡Interaction➡ConflictResolution (conflict resolution)
-Rate –FastRateSet
Other settings leave unchanged
-UPDATE

3. Environme Trend (trends environment environment)
-"image Trend" W9 HinderSorcerersFromOperating (obstacles magical operations, magic)
-Text filled "block magic", change "blocking of negative consequences of magic" (blocking the negative effects of magic), leaving open the door for positive magical achievements
- SelectSoundFile➡Frequencies➡Mind➡TotalKnowing (General Knowledge)
-Rate –FastRateSet
-UPDATE

4. Target ("Point", Target, effect)
-the field "pictures of Target's" free for filling, set ➡SelectImage➡ picture "associated" with the Forum and its Participants
- Text –the field is wide open to fill, write: Форум_www.mindmachine.Gett
-SelectSoundFile➡NewAgeMinimalism➡DV006
-Rate –FastRateSet
-UPDATE

5. Grounding (base, ground)
-"picture" is established – against repercusion (one of the keys of Solomon to Mars)
-Text filled "grounding in case of repercussion" (base in case of impact), protection from the consequences, leave unchanged
-SelectSoundFile➡Frequencies➡Stars➡Mars144-72 (144,72 Hz)
-Rate –FastRateSet
-UPDATE

All positions are filled, communicate with the transfer map ➡LoadTransferImage, place the transfer card into the device's field
connect the miniature phone audio out netbook audio input RAD 2400HD
➡Start start Let it be so!

It is important, after the first run – keep ➡SaveOperation
Sonstraal/adjust the runs are getting "feedback"...

Sincerely, MAG.no
Thank you so much for such a detailed description!<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Mar 10, 2011 13:36

After you have been adjusted - SoundFile EFFECTIVELY fill one track in all 5 positions, so set the "clock cycle" field in the system, in addition to the configuration of the vibration (the destination of this file, in line with the underlying Trend in the above example is
ConflictResolution (conflict resolution)).

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Доктор

Feedback from program Manifestation

Post by Доктор » Tue May 03, 2011 10:59

Bought the program Manifestation, results no special.
Offer to master this program!!!
Who uses standard templates, who writes himself? What works, what doesn't.

Практик

Post by Практик » Tue May 03, 2011 14:39

Doctor
Bought the program Manifestation, results no special.
The same thing, there is no impact of the program well, or I just do not see...
He then radionic not bad for the sport(the body) is what I said!
A little later will accomplish your goal in the appropriate thread(while gaining experience)
But with powering events radionica something comes out :cry: (worked on the money, improving business family and a few business events at work)

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Fri Jun 10, 2011 23:46

Well write your results. I don't work specific goal. How not put not working. Ie make a million in 2 months, well, nothing.)) Abstract and partially self-development work. While not 100% but it works.
Most noticeable what works personally for me is a situation at work. The main thing is that I wrote the pattern and then forgot. Yet all the same is 80%. Moreover, when running the template is already felt when it burst, and this is the chance lowered, or when do not feel the niche but the success comes with small steps.

Spontaneous filling of the template gives, in my opinion, a high probability of execution. Ie, load the template, approximately conceived to break into 5 parts, one part of which required protection, and the removal of trouble, and like the others have, but I write what I want to feel and how I see the final situation. Ie the ultimate goal, and the process of achieving approximately described as the most convenient, fast, efficient and safe in all respects.
The sound is still not connected at all)

The amazing thing is that I got a good result on your own template.
Ie, I opened the start screen, and every window was filled because I felt, wanted, etc. Drawings I put your. First wrote the text, then I read several times, and then painte just took a pencil or anything about yourself proveribal text. Retained and inserted to the template.
And так5 with each of the 5 Windows.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Mon Jul 04, 2011 15:57

Used several purposes:health, business, training(acquisition of skills), the establishment of relations. Term use 2 months. Health and education the results are zero. In business, it's hard to say. Specific goals are not met. It seemed that the movement began, but in the end, all met the average. Relationship with no changes. Suddenly realized one pending project extremely well. It has not worked at all on anything.
Possible causes:
1. Little time has passed.
2. A wrong formulation of goals(used templates, target-personal photo)
3. I was too enchanted :) .
To be honest, expected more. And from the Manifesto, and from Charles of the device. By the way, the purpose is not prohibitively compromised, and suits the current situation.
For example. Not "I want a business from scratch in three days", and "increase in turnover due to: a) the introduction of a new type of work;b) completion of staffing; b) improve product quality etc." In real life been done: new equipment was purchased, customers are informed about the extension of the list of services( by the way, are asked), Dana is on the set to work. The result: the equipment is idle, the response of employment is almost none(call, but not those who are in need). Turnover at 10 percent above statistics for the past year, but on a longer term fit in the middle. There are 2 problems with payment from clients who eat the 10%. :?
You would think that just the limit in development, but it is not. There are examples out(similar firms) and the( individual month) which say the opposite.
Yesterday came the idea that the ego is blocking the changes. In this regard, decided to try to change the description of the trend, before the main part to write something like:" My ego is harmoniously accepts the following changes...." I'll try, but I think it's crap. After all, I myself(i.e. ego) goal and puts. Was the idea that there is excessive binding purposes. There is a "BUT", all targets are not oversnacking, that is, without implementing them all good.
In General there you have it. What to do:
1. To try manually populating the template.
2. Rewording.
3. Changing the mode of operation of the radika. For example: day work-week of downtime.

In short, as a joke. "Poison of a Viper is?-Is. And Cobra venom?- Too. And what's better?It is necessary to try."<

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Mon Jul 04, 2011 20:34

Yes, patterns manifest as it is not really working. But here I pose the more vague wording. And here it is a good work out. A leaflet with the wording I put on radionic. Regarding the Manifesto all the more difficult. Some templates aimed at me. Ie health the development of skills, etc. But it's not noticeable when you use a remember about it was how it is difficult and right now ...

Situations, including at work, I was doing your template. The background was chosen that gives the program. But the other 5 fields have done so. First, break the goal (outcome) for 5 steps. To each wrote the captions. And then ran the paint tried to let go of all thoughts say to yourself the lyrics and drew what came into our head. And so for each window. This template is very good reaction. Not 100% but 75 I'd bet.

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:43

Welcome!
Questions on grounding, who wrote it?
Wrote rain since the second week periodically goes))))) the Duma is certainly a coincidence)))

Маг.нет

Re: Manifestation™ Programs

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:00

Шломо wrote:in terms of frequency, RAD may be a mismatch regime, the effects of the device with the task in the program Manifestftion,for example the program is installed on the Boost Energy
and frequency RAD suppose 22.0 Hz(Astral journey) or Boost-Memory c 50 Hz(reduction of brain rhythms)-so Bach and I fell asleep in front of the examiner,or Boost-Sexual-Performance c 523 Hz(fear and panic)-perhaps the girl did not understand-sorry that is not in the relevant branch started the topic,if not difficult move.
In my opinion (anyone who sees differently - rule) generator Radionics and tracks the program Manifest initially working with different principles of interaction. The generator can be compared with a mind machine, but without wires, making the vibrations in the subtle bodies, for the most part in the ether (feeling) and small - astral (emotions) and body thus creating an echo in the cocoon of the Operator to an external "stimulus", i.e. working with low-frequency component range. The manifest the program creates the structure (or rather structural Trend) in the range of mental bodies (HF-component of the range of interaction, which can work independently and with a bass range adjusting it), and the tracks serve to further the "personalization" target-Trend settings inside chords (the different parts) and total weight of the bundles has a "melody" chords, due to the step change/repeat the tracks/music. Tracks within the program Manifest is created, additional configuration (compliance) on the structure of the Trend and the possibility of receiving a response Statement within mental bodies working in the present program (the bundle of target-Trend). The dissonance between the different frequencies of the generator and the Manifesto program of course the first stage can be observed, but it is governed by the body of the Operator "by default". The priority for the HF range, as Trustee NCH interactions, but the time for adjustments external structural Trend (making the external structure in a cocoon) sometimes requires more than just the impact of the feeling. This maybe relevant example of the impact of using different ranges, in a bad mood (as a state) can sometimes take a bath (the effects on the body through a low band, via feelings as well), and by changing your thoughts, attitude toward the World, although usually one pulls more. Of course however it will be more efficient, but sometimes one bathroom to handle, but conscious (HF-band) change of attitude towards "outside" can change the experience at times (the effectiveness depends on the capacity of the mental body, Radionic increases the potential). Of course this example does not convey the real essence of the interaction and only gives a small hint where to look for the answer....

Sincerely, MAG.no<