Manifestation and Astro-Dynamic program

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Sep 05, 2010 17:33

Acquire ADM (program of Astro-dynamic implementation of the goals) for the study and development of effective influence intentions.
From the description of the program:
With the help of technology ADM Technology of Astro-Dynamic Implementation of the Goals – you will be able to decide which type of trend should be active at the moment, but also to determine the time to implement their plans to surround yourself with the energies of the astrological trends of your success.

And most importantly, you do not need to be a professional astrologer!!! You can use at your pleasure this great technology, even if you have no idea about astrology at all!!! All you need in order to project the energy efficient trends, this table Links to the user manual that contains all the necessary key words, with which you can easily create and project any astrological energy of your choice.

Moreover, you can do what light has never seen before: you can project energy astrological trends that were not originally programmed!

As you can see, using the Technique of Astro-Dynamic implementation of the Goals, you can optimize the energy field surrounding you, and can do it consistently.

In addition, you can use this technology to project and activate the most successful energy patterns in the home or in the workplace, energize food and drinks.

Program ADM you can enhance an existing living space of your choice, regardless of the natural background energy of space, which is your impact. Moreover, you have complete freedom of choice when combining the astrological energies represented by the houses, signs and planets that will provide you infinite possibilities, compared to the eight corners of Feng Shui. Thus, you can use all the levels of your creative consciousness in the establishment, organization, ensuring that the energies of your living space.
Going to study...

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Sep 06, 2010 22:26

While waiting for the program ADM has designed a new scheme.
On the Manifest filled out the template by typing in the field (other than Trends) references to a "session SP". Got the output - in addition to the 5-step "elaboration" Trends (in the Radionics, placing a transfer-card), optional "carousel" run 5 audiosense SP on (SP by connecting to the audio output of a computer), with the ability to run "on the clock" (Manager Manifest). And (if necessary) found the possibility of using different setups of the Manifesto start session SP whenever you want, for a convenient time, in a desired sequence. Undervalued the potential of the Manifesto-program...
Start a study...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:19

First impressions - the SCHEME is WORKING.
Posted on SP an additional pair (1 of 2) from Radionics and... taking the vibrations in his field... in the workplace... away from the instrument. Less showing (less bright) than the "direct contact" with SP, but the feeling is real.
Continue research...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:35

Маг.нет wrote:First impressions - the SCHEME is WORKING.
Posted on SP an additional pair (1 of 2) from Radionics and... taking the vibrations in his field... in the workplace... away from the instrument. Less showing (less bright) than the "direct contact" with SP, but the feeling is real.
Continue research...

Sincerely, MAG.no
I mean, you're one washer from the kit the TC-99 was put on the SP, the second in his pocket. And at a distance can feel vibrations, but less than in direct contact with the SP? I do the same, and the incoming thread from the SP feel weaker. Thought I thought. Probably, the capacity of the washers is not very high. They just can't digest all the received energy from SP.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:41

Смелый wrote:so you're one washer from the kit the TC-99 was put on the SP, the second in his pocket. And at a distance can feel vibrations, but less than in direct contact with the SP? I do the same, and the incoming thread from the SP feel weaker. Thought I thought. Probably, the capacity of the washers is not very high. They just can't digest all the received energy from SP.
So. The channel is weak, probably the whole range does not cover. (I wonder what's the "stone" inside, maybe that's the case, Karl is "for their devices" made them).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:19

unable to upload pictures from a transfer pair. there a wide range of frequencies.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:01

Михаил_ wrote:can upload pictures from a transfer pair. there a wide range of frequencies.
Yes, of course! Personally, I'd be very grateful.
And again. Who knows, do I have the card from the manifest lying on the device, be located in sight from the monitor? And what is the permissible location of the card from the monitor?
Good Luck To Everyone!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 09, 2010 19:48

Смелый wrote:And more. Who knows, do I have the card from the manifest lying on the device, be located in sight from the monitor? And what is the permissible location of the card from the monitor?
Good Luck To Everyone!
In my opinion:
Not even necessarily (why?) there's another connection (other objects) file and card. Projection monitor programs that are running in dynamics, rather for visualization by the Operator. I almost always end up the Manifest with the private monitor netbook - WORKS!

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Sep 12, 2010 15:29

MAG. no You have to program the ADM eksperementiruyu?
It would be interesting to hear feedback. I just don't understand how it can work:?

Sincerely, Red.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Sep 12, 2010 16:16

рыжая wrote:MAG. no You have to program the ADM eksperementiruyu?
While only get acquainted.
First impression - the same Manifesto, ogranicheny specificity (by the way, in the Manifest there are all these Trends), content (no audio files, though in the Manifesto there is a specificity, astrological - vibrations of the planets), but greatly expanded by linking the system 12 target-Trend settings.
Required filled by exports from the Manifest.
Seen a real prospect of increasing the efficiency of the combined use of ADM and Manifest programs.
This is still a first impression. Practice will show...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:57

Маг.нет wrote:greatly expanded by linking the system 12 target-Trend settings.
ADM has the opportunity to work with the principle of EVERYTHING has ITS TIME AND PLACE.
Let me explain by this example, the Manifest using a Trend-target tunes: "uniform distribution of energy between the Trend of target bundles", ADM - sets the "time and place" of the action of these ligaments (the flow of energy of a certain quality in a certain place at a certain/effective time).
Or, creating an environment specific property + a point (the confluence of "outer" circumstances) to specify (optional) place in interaction with other established properties of the medium.

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:03

MAG. no, something is not clear You enter some data, and the program calculates the most opportune time or what?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 14, 2010 13:19

No. At a certain time (for the needs of tasks) starts a pulse of the desired Trend (as would be used at the right time, the desired trend of circumstances).
What time? The time is different solved tasks "area of life".
area of life (house)

1. Personal interests and inner world;
2. Personal property and safety;
3. Relationship with the immediate environment;
4. Personal home and private life;
5. Instinctive emotions and inclinations;
6. Natural and acquired abilities, and health;
7. Partnership relations at a personal level;
8. Material relations, and available resources;
9. Mental and physical studies;
10. Place in society and in the world;
11. Hopes, wishes, impermanent attachments;
12. Freedom from restrictions;

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 14, 2010 13:27

I am just to blunt - 12 trunks, classic. 2 hours per gun. There are two options to calculate the border - the exact local time (accounting mipoesias shift in geography point accurate to minutes, not hours), or prinyatoe time for a given place, taking into account the transition to summer and winter. You can consider this and that, then it will be the intersection of greatest activity signal,

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 14, 2010 13:31

Michael_, thank you. With the classics he was not familiar...
Please continue...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 14, 2010 13:39

The program may reallocate schedule "work time" (the sequence) of separate guns at Your discretion (according to Your settings).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 14, 2010 13:50

Classic Pak Jae Woo "Energy Time." www.sujok.ru
But of course not the only source, but this detailed and orderly. There is the classical model is considered too.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:54

Михаил_ wrote:can upload pictures from a transfer pair. there a wide range of frequencies.
I can assume that in routine, You just forgot about your offer.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:44

Смелый wrote:
I can assume that in routine, You just forgot about your offer.
no, I just saw the answer that someone is interested.
Well, full transfer pair as cartridges group V consists of three parts.
There schedule (a mandala) 3-letter sequence, the name of which I don't have :) the closest analogy is visible in the work with the "real names" of the objects, geared to their quality (Kabbalah), but then applied a slightly different principle of fixing, through trenchline trigrams. Experimentally, higher quality and hard work.
Plus the following charging system for charging a specific machine (this is not UK, there machine entered a particular program enhance the qualities available in the initial instance, conventionally speaking, not a copier, but the amplifier)
ACC. here is the last stage in any way.
And the first two lay. Now it is necessary to engraving within a minute.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:47

Михаил_ wrote:And the first two lay. Now it is necessary to engraving within a minute
Thanks in advance!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 22, 2010 13:58

receiver
AFG-URY-REC-POM-LAU-NOI
the file input.
transmitter
AAG-SDH-WER-BFR-POI-XHU
file output and on the other hand druidism ring energies

it is desirable to use a laser printer and thick paper.
transmitter it is desirable to put the ring up.
never store the transmitter in a pocket or next to the man without a receiver. Better to keep them a pair, and in foil.
Well, if the transmitter is somewhere Delhi stationary, then the receiver store as you want, if there is useful energy
you can laminate it.

Ah...Yes...forgot the most interesting.
All of this will work if You write on the working side of the ROOM identical to the transmitter and receiver, forming their bond. It does not use the numbers from the official series, such as for example, you can use the current time to seconds (the probability of overlap becomes negligible). To avoid overlappings with someone. Although I just wrote into the program a prohibition on the overlap, but still. And if many transfers
http://openmagic.org/transfer/input.jpg
http://openmagic.org/transfer/output.jpg
http://openmagic.org/transfer/druid.jpg

success. And gently with this, the individual parts of such systems are well kicking themselves.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Wed Sep 22, 2010 14:14

Михаил_ wrote:successes. And gently with this, the individual parts of such systems are well kicking themselves.
Thank you! Will experiment.
Good luck!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Sep 22, 2010 18:27

Asked to compare the Manifesto-program announced the program to the IC. About the program Mihaila can only judge the descriptions on the Forum and in the training manual SK 1M.
The Manifesto-program, articulates not so much the intention as "prescribes" the principle of "structural links" (links the intention with the "driving force" of Trends) and "creates" a General list of the details of the wording (including the presence of "in these circumstances," the object - target). These "connections" and fueled by organogelators.
I think the program to the IC differently.
While I can only assume...
For example, have an intention, formulating a "on her" enter the program and begin checking for "eco-friendly" formulations, with the possibility of some adjustments. Since checking a multi-stage, each "step" will be a result that can be corrected,the overall value of the results will be "a little bit" unique that identificeret and "translate" is available in SK language "clearly" articulated the intent and values that where "moving", and SK its algorithms choose the path and will lead to "feedback" (perform the task). That is, the corrected wording.
Michael_ not much mistaken?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 22, 2010 21:35

wait, will start applications -will become clearer.

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Thu Sep 23, 2010 0:31

Маг.нет wrote:In my opinion:
Not even necessarily (why?) there's another connection (other objects) file and card. Projection monitor programs that are running in dynamics, rather for visualization by the Operator. I almost always end up the Manifest with the private monitor netbook - WORKS!
How do you know what the program exactly works? If not hard please tell me how to make that program work "in the background"? And is it possible to install the program on PDA or smartphone (with Android) what programs are needed for the installation of Manifestation? if not difficult skinte link.Thank you