Manifestation and Astro-Dynamic program

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 12, 2010 20:59

Петр Петрович wrote:So what is it that still rests on the power of Radionics and the UK and is the need of amplifiers for IC, and the older models Radionics? The idea was enough youngest models Radionics and "naked" IC: 1)resource consumed uncountable and so is infinite; 2)the power supply is missing (in SC-fully, and in radionica is present only formally, because organic emits itself - so it was written above); 3)the work of both lies in a broad spectrum of frequencies (energies).
PS For 3 weeks of operation СК1М that the device is working, saw. Only confuse the above limitations
1. At Radionics resource is exhausted (as some will later post a photo transfer of a pair with "spent" by ORGANICA). In the UK and energy is another (quality) and the source... In the Radionics energy generated in the UK transferred from the source.
2. Based on the foregoing, the issue of electronic... in the UK is not relevant (used for audio control), in the Radionics generator clock frequency (works of power) "rocks" organicology mass, due to which it enhances (speeds up) processes (for different types of processes different frequency "pumping").
3. The algorithms SK "flashed" to the device (+a possibility of extension with audio tracks), algorithms Radionics ("stitched") multiple - device control, structural relationships between system components and external algorithms. External algorithms Radionics (there are additional options - the Manifesto-program, ADM, etc.) - work through the links (the building structural connection with the algorithm of reference).

The difference Radionicu senior models is the number of simultaneous processes (quality, nuances of the language of intention). SK "considering" a single process, but it is possible "carousel". RF - extends SK by frequency, enabling the accomplishment of the intention. In General Radionic and SK are a bit different devices, the output gives similar opportunities to work with probabilities and recharge the vital energy of objects (people, animals, places). ...and the water tastes different...

Sincerely, MAG.no<

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Tue Oct 12, 2010 21:55

Маг.нет wrote: 1. At Radionics resource exhausted

Sincerely, MAG.no
Stop stop!) As it exhausts? So you want to say that his work is limited in time? And what altars?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 12, 2010 22:14

_Алекс_ wrote:How is it exhausted? So you want to say that his work is limited in time? And what altars?
I "to flow" using the Shuttle a couple ТС99, it is possible to orgalitovoj the weight of the device such flow and can not be, the environment is more stable, etc., in any case, the consumption I have marked on the outer element, which have more powerful to watch him. A photo of the pair, later, when temporarily not going to use, lay...
Without context, my phrase has distorted the meaning, so I repeated again. 1. At Radionics resource is exhausted (as some will later post a photo transfer of a pair with "spent" by ORGANICA).

Sincerely, MAG.no
P. S. for similar observations for SC and SP, I recorded their weight, later weigh again...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 12, 2010 22:32

The resource can be exhausted if it is only for the link (a simple link organic-source) and if the consumption exceed the above maximum possible ability to give. Then the energy will be consumed faster than it comes, and the channel-link will weaken. You can restore is to put it on the charger, but perhaps not fully restored.
BJ and the UK the process is arranged differently (I don't think someone will spend a different principle).

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Tue Oct 12, 2010 23:53

Маг.нет wrote:
_Алекс_ wrote:How is it exhausted? So you want to say that his work is limited in time? And what altars?
I "to flow" using the Shuttle a couple ТС99, it is possible to orgalitovoj the weight of the device such flow and can not be, the environment is more stable, etc., in any case, the consumption I have marked on the outer element, which have more powerful to watch him. A photo of the pair, later, when temporarily not going to use, lay...
Without context, my phrase has distorted the meaning, so I repeated again. 1. At Radionics resource is exhausted (as some will later post a photo transfer of a pair with "spent" by ORGANICA).

Sincerely, MAG.no
P. S. for similar observations for SC and SP, I recorded their weight, later weigh again...
All understand) Just the context is not added... it just surprised) how it ends. that should not come to an end))

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:34

That decreases the mass of the washers transfer the couple (especially the "outer" washer) is clear: somewhere operated friction somewhere - random beats :? . But what is it to be spent - this is not a welding electrode?
Михаил_ wrote:Resource can be exhausted if it is only for the link (a simple link organic-source) and if the consumption exceed the above maximum possible ability to give. Then the energy will be consumed faster than it comes, and the channel-link will weaken.
How is that possible, because radionic and so works on the principle of negative entropy? The source, and so potentially weaker consumer.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:30

Петр Петрович wrote:what decreases the mass of the washers transfer the couple (especially the "outer" washer) is clear: somewhere operated friction somewhere - random strokes . But what is it to be spent - this is not a welding electrode?
...not friction and random punches... flow was not noticed outside, but inside. Outside external only slight decrease in size and change in texture of orgonite. Why? I don't know...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:41

But as I looked inside an opaque monolith, if not a secret? If I understand correctly, the void began to appear inside the washer and out do not go?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:27

go... later photos will be placed.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:32

Interestingly, while the weight of the washers will be reduced? If Yes,then it is necessary to weigh now and after some period of time.. or am I wrong

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:19

To observe changes in the mass of interesting...
Маг.нет wrote:for similar observations for SC and SP, I recorded their weight, later weigh again...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:40

Anyone can tell me how to protect yourself from tools in use-out moments with radionic device and the same program Manife stacion together or separately,using the same tools.May be many of the topic and uninteresting,but I care about this question if someone has time to give advice please.

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Sun Oct 31, 2010 17:42

Шломо wrote:Anyone can tell me how to protect yourself from tools in use-out moments with radionic device and the same program Manife stacion together or separately,using the same tools.May be many of the topic and uninteresting,but I care about this question if someone has time to give advice please.
-From the effects of what you want to protect yourself?

Наталья73

Post by Наталья73 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 17:31

Please help me :)
In the program there are templates that work becomes easier. But there are lots of other folders. Install the program, we have a Manifestation in the folder :
Background Images
def
Images
Import-Export, etc.

Opening these folders, there is a lot of files, like Abramelin, etc.
How to use these files?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Nov 06, 2010 21:13

Наталья73 wrote:Help to understand
In the program there are templates that work becomes easier. But there are lots of other folders.
The template uses the contents of these folders - Trends. Trends from a folder outside of templates can be used in understanding "the essence of the Trend" (e.g. from the same templates, or relevant literature).
Background Images - Wallpaper "Trends" desktop (organization of principle between Windows "position");
def - where is it?
Images - the picture (with the settings above the window to call the directory of images);
Import-Export - transfer sohranennyh settings from/to another computer (the file is read only the Manifesto-program).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 07, 2010 14:39

def folder of the program with a "clean sheet" (can be seen when you open the new settings fill) and the audio track, set "default" for the audio settings, it is possible to "see" when switching audio to tracks by the User.
In this view the folder "Images" - storage location of target/Trend pictures.
The folder "Background Images" - the storage location of the desktop field.
"Import-Export" - the place settings are stored.RAD for resource sharing with other locations Manifest programs (including other computers).
"Orgone Transfer" - storage "images" transfer-cards.
"Saved Operation" - the place of storage of templates and saved settings.RAD.
"Sound Files" - place sound .. WAV files.
"System Files" system files program.
"Manifestation" - a shortcut to start the program.
"stdole.dll" driver program.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Nov 07, 2010 17:44

Свами Доупаду wrote:From the effects of what you want to protect yourself?
let's say you operate on me so I made a specific action on your desire,let's say you have a store which you can visit I buy from you thing(under the influence of your desire) which I did not need.Wanted to give an example not related to magic effects.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 07, 2010 18:07

Solomon
Once "registered" the installation of the subconscious mind: by external forces - Wake up!!! it often helps to switch to a conscious perception of reality. And it works not only with sleep, as well as with many dream-like States. Just note, switching the consciousness in the mode of unconscious adoption of information and installations "from outside" often only possible in a "dream-like" Suzanna state of consciousness (ASC), in a lucid state there is a choice of reaction.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Feb 08, 2011 16:15

Discovered the advantage of ADM programs before Manifestation, in the process: Manifestation - 5-way star, ADM - any configuration from 2 to 12 positions. But Trends in ADM only "astrological" part and the lack of sound files.
Reference:
the Ring of power
Much more powerful source of energy is often used Ring of Power - a certain group of mages, creating amplifying and accumulating a cascade of their Own Forces.
Rings may be created only with like-minded people or in a situation of mutual trust, otherwise, distrust or subconscious blocks the flow of Power, or involves weakening the jet stream.
For "synchronization" rings can be used and the rhythmic impact (mantra music) that configures the participants selected the same rhythm (or tattva - in this case, often rhythmically repeated her name).
Ultimate power Rings in the General case is almost equal to the sum of the capacities of all involved mages, but capped by the ability of the weakest Magika to sustain the flow of Power.
Different types of used Power (different substrates) in the ring must be converted to a universal for all (i.e."clean") energy, otherwise it is possible to vzaimodestvie - so, by the way, the Ring should preferably be of the magicians that use the same fundamental principle, or those who are able to work with a "clean" energy (although it somewhat reduces the resulting output power due to losses in the conversion processes).
The ring can be used for the initiation of the novice ("clearing energy channels" - giving a beginner the initial own experience of some form of energy) from a certain type of Power.
Star
Another way of summing up the energies of mages of varying strength for later use is the Star method, in which magicians perform in this process are not the same as in the Ring, and the various functions.
In the General case, the Star is the Central figure - the receiver-transmitter-emitter (the most powerful mage of the group, collects "the" energy of the whole group and converts it to the desired final shape that is used to solve the problem), rays - transducers-transmitters (if you use a variety of primordial power - requires several Magi who are able to accept the energy of the various fundamentals and convert it to clean energy), and primary energy sources (mages as different first principles and different powers; and as the primary sources can be artifacts, entity, etc., the carriers of Force), gruppirovanie around the corresponding beams (transducers-transmitters) of the powers of their type.
The star Ring is much more effective when working simultaneously with different fundamentals and different levels of power of the mages. In addition, none of the members of the group is almost out of her autocratic control, as "Central" MAG instantly may be deprived of the inflow of power, "radiation" mages can vzaimopomoschi each other, and the power of any "primary source" is not comparable, for example, with radiation, not to mention total... - thus, it is possible to talk about a certain equality, involved mages.
A special case of the Stars is, incidentally, an artifact of the N-gram (the number of involved different sources) Forces, where functional processes are artifacts (including "ridden" entities), and the collected Power is concentrated in the center (focus), which is usually removed applying her mage. On the basis of this method other artefakto-geometric construction system (dolmens, etc.).
Sincerely, MAG.no<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Feb 08, 2011 17:30

Маг.нет wrote:For "sync" rings can be used and the rhythmic impact (mantra music), configures the participants selected the same rhythm (or tattva - in this case, often rhythmically repeated her name).
In the Star I understand, this rhythm (synchronization positions) should largely correspond to the "vibrations of the Main Trend" , and set in all positions one.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sat Feb 19, 2011 21:25

good evening.can anyone tell how to use the program to formulate to find a job?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Feb 19, 2011 22:20

Good... With what program You decide to look for a job?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Feb 19, 2011 22:54

MAG.no
And the program in itself is a tool? Or is it just addition to the in-device?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Feb 19, 2011 23:08

The program may be an independent tool, but in this case it will be from Your field (probably only when there is surplus determined in accordance with the Trend of the range).

Manifestation™ Programs is:
-interface formulation stages of a TREND;
-reference to "egregorial formations" (magic and other nature);
transitional stages of a TREND in the system with the help of mandalas-Wallpaper (by the way good work on the printout);
-set up stages of a TREND for one sound (clock) wave (additional connection);
linking with the outside world through the transfer map.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:11

Good... With what program You decide to look for a job?
Manifestation programs(respectively the title of the thread).I meant to find a job that is relevant to me(of the opinion it's never too late to change),just old job ceased to arouse my interest and incentive to work.know in the program already have the standard sections,but it is not realized well.Thought someone can have this experience?