Manifestation and Astro-Dynamic program

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:41

the astrological circumstances are just the combination of the signals of the same that we manipulate in other situations. Ie
the air valves closed-open - changed the picture for the individual.
For the same reason astrological factors have the least influence, higher personal power. In the limit of no.

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:32

Маг.нет wrote:Peter wrote(a):
such a correction is impossible using the Radionics Welz or using any other device. Possible only work with the specific situation. In the case of ADM, through a symbolic representation of a particular aspect between planets

You have reason to think so? Share your... thoughts.
I will approach this question from the other side. As the discussion began with the Natal chart, I will refer to it. You know that a person's appearance, his gait, the location on the face moles and many other signs, it is possible to determine not only the sign of the Zodiac under which the person was born, but the time of birth (though up to 2 hours)? Try using ADM to change these characteristics on a more "correct": by eliminating the cause, we will take that result. Logical?
While writing, the question arose for the Modulator, namely the program "Back and legs". I can not understand: how can be corrected the years, evolving through the simple gait wearing the Modulator?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:58

Logically, I think it's worth a try. However for efficient use of program you either have to be good intuition or, on the contrary, Professor by the user. with understanding.
Both are possible. These signs a person can change for example under the influence of needles (I saw myself in the second patient, i.e. from the side). And quite quickly.
Under normal exposure to it will change slower because physics will have some, sometimes a long time to get used to rebuild the template at a higher level.

By the way about "back and legs". Here is the same sujok therapy. Back. Pain anyone is in the area of some of the vertebrae. The simplest projection on the outer side of the hands all fingers along an axial spine. Looking for a pain point to any "probe", stick thin is not sharp, pencil. Sticking to the point semachko buckwheat sharp side down. Wearable. Massage (masochism). Do this regularly for some time. SURPRISED effect :) Why?
The cartridge "back and legs" is considering sending the focus back from the subconscious mind watching the body. This causes the correction level of the etheric body. If the violation is strong, it is not fast. Corrections are slowly starting to work back on physics (often the cause was from the physics above, and not Vice versa, however there are other options when the cause is not physical, but behavioral, or from the past).

In the case of gait, which is an integral part of the individual and not only (the deeper layers involved there, too), the effect is slow, but in General you will be talking about some attention on the problem of the information structure that governs them.

In General, as I wrote above - 12 stems, known in classical acupuncture, it is our astrology. And influence can be including the event in the past (the conception, birth, onset of illness, etc.), if you know when it was. So it is possible for this to implement the program of Astro-trends.
In General, as I understand it, Karl has interesting items that are not brought up to the level "first encounter with technology" because they do not understand and then dismiss startled. Talk on Astro-topics, he is a pleasant conversationalist and open communication people. In General, he knowingly writes that with the help of Astro-trend Radionics it is possible to form "their own universe" - we are changing the main external influencing factor. Well, or one of the main.
I really used to such influences completely different technology, called a "buffer" between the worlds, but it doesn't matter.<

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Sep 29, 2010 13:15

[quote="Michael_"
In General, as I understand it, Karl has interesting items that are not brought up to the level "first encounter with technology" because they do not understand and then dismiss startled. Talk on Astro-topics, he is a pleasant conversationalist and open communication people. In General, he knowingly writes that with the help of Astro-trend Radionics it is possible to form "their own universe" - we are changing the main external influencing factor. Well, or one of the main.
I really used to such influences completely different technology, called a "buffer" between the worlds, but it doesn't matter.[/quote]
I also think that anything that gives Carl is the tip of the iceberg. Now about astrology. Astrology is a way of life. At the time I watched the man, astrologer 24 hours a day, he dug with the help of astrology to influence reality. We were surprised, the person is doing things and somehow always emerges unscathed. By the way, when he was young and poor, he went to Moscow to play the stock market. Of course, he himself advised. In a very short period of time he gained at the apartment and returned to his hometown. I mean is that in this case, as in any other, you have full ownership of the issue to decide what to change and what is not.

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Wed Sep 29, 2010 13:51

I, by the way, when I wrote the previous post made me think about astrology and its connection with the exchange Remembered Paul Sviridov and its program for market analysis and making predictions based on astrological data. Judging by the reviews online, it can help someone even earned something... Not counting, of course, the most Sviridov. I ran it 2 times and both times she was unable even to organize astrological phenomena, the forecast could be considered:?
In fairness, it should be noted that she made several times more professional than the ADM. The latter, in my opinion - children's Board game, so it all made schematically.
All the same, I am inclined to think that the ADM - a simple set of symbols, a set of filters for Radionics nothing more :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Sep 29, 2010 13:56

I haven't seen - I don't know. But sometimes a simple set of characters can work better than a complex program because all the things that are hard to describe in a programming language can be hung with the symbols in the form of mental programs for example.
Ie, not looking can not tell.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Sep 29, 2010 14:00

Петр Петрович wrote: The latter, in my opinion - children's Board game, so it all made schematically.
All the same, I am inclined to think that the ADM - a simple set of symbols, a set of filters for Radionics nothing more :?
Here in these words, I think the key. The point is not how she looks, and that it is possible to establish a direct link with radionica. The appearance is deceptive. :) :) :)

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Wed Sep 29, 2010 14:39

I agree in part. Why partially? Because Radionic can only strengthen, not weakened. How are you going to weaken the influence of the planet in a specific astrological house? Let me remind you how it all began:
Маг.нет wrote:counselling.
Is drawn horoscope (Natal chart - the astrological details of time/place of birth, the trends of the moment), I need advice on adjustments (amplification/mitigation effects in Astrological houses), through the projecting energies of the astrological Planets, Sun, moon, and Zodiac, please tell me...

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Sep 29, 2010 14:59

рыжая wrote:Which Planets to strengthen? Those who at birth they were good (sign, house, aspects)
And where You saw what I wrote about the weakening?
Петр Петрович wrote: How are you going to weaken the influence of the planet in a specific astrological house?
What about the aspects to it from other planets? Mitigating factors, in most cases, there will always be, why not enforce them? Because you can always look for option alternatives and strengthen it.

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Wed Sep 29, 2010 16:18

While both aspects specify if a program understands only astrological houses? It's good that the thermal and fasov did not mention - that even the Hochma would :?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Sep 29, 2010 17:19

Петр Петрович wrote:And how aspects of the list, if the program only understands astrological houses? It's good that the thermal and fasov did not mention - that even the Hochma would :?
What, in General, is a conversation?
I understand that You believe the corrected with the program Carl the impossible?
My goal is not to convince You. Stay in your opinion, you don't even have to ship special astrological terms. :?
Last edited by рыжая on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Sep 29, 2010 18:54

Петр Петрович wrote:in Fairness, it should be noted that she made several times more professional than the ADM. The latter, in my opinion - children's Board game, so it all made schematically.
All the same, I am inclined to think that the ADM - a simple set of symbols, a set of filters for Radionics nothing more
Peter, how many times has relied on the principle of to EACH HIS own, however, there is still the other pole of THEIR own, but NOT for EVERYONE... what am I? Considering АDМ child's play, You can just play, then why to understand why all this fuss. I potential and purpose of the program see differently. What is the relationship with the Natal chart? It is possible to "read" the potential at different times and identify an effective point in time (above the head jump is not proposed), by rewriting the "references" (installation aspects) can be projected EFFECTIVE (for certain purposes) regulations (aspects) of astrological Trends for the person or place. Again, the principle that EVERYTHING has ITS TIME AND PLACE (here, it offers to play Karl, not to change the Natal chart), so, Yes a game, but to each their own...
Continue to study, to complete understanding of...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 22:00

Маг.нет wrote:
Петр Петрович wrote:in Fairness, it should be noted that she made several times more professional than the ADM. The latter, in my opinion - children's Board game, so it all made schematically.
All the same, I am inclined to think that the ADM - a simple set of symbols, a set of filters for Radionics nothing more
Peter, how many times has relied on the principle of to EACH HIS own, however, there is still the other pole of THEIR own, but NOT for EVERYONE... what am I? Considering АDМ child's play, You can just play, then why to understand why all this fuss. I potential and purpose of the program see differently. What is the relationship with the Natal chart? It is possible to "read" the potential at different times and identify an effective point in time (above the head jump is not proposed), by rewriting the "references" (installation aspects) can be projected EFFECTIVE (for certain purposes) regulations (aspects) of astrological Trends for the person or place. Again, the principle that EVERYTHING has ITS TIME AND PLACE (here, it offers to play Karl, not to change the Natal chart), so, Yes a game, but to each their own...
Continue to study, to complete understanding of...

Sincerely, MAG.no
az

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:16

Magnet! I don't quite understand: you me my right to prove? Work with specific goals = work situations, isn't it? What is the difference that there is written in the Natal chart, if we hold a completely parallel operation through the ADM, which ? Not correction you will be doing, namely forcing the situation.
And here EVERYTHING has ITS TIME AND PLACE? You Radionic and ADM was acquired in order to sit on the fence outside observer?
Another important, in my opinion, the moment. Maybe we have different understanding of the word "correction"? I understand correction the correction of something already objectively existing. And what Carl is working with the future, i.e. not yet existing. Here Astro-trends we are not correctable, in fact, rewrite to fit your needs. He accidentally mentions the greenhouse. If you speak Russian, the greenhouse artificially limited amount of space with artificial and heavily modified in relation to the rest of the volume characteristics: temperature, illuminance, humidity, special soil composition, etc. For clarity, you can check winter greenhouses somewhere in the Arctic... Although I would not compare the ADM with a simple greenhouse, and equipped for hydroponics - there is almost a vicious cycle you can get, eliminating the need for periodic change of the soil. Yes, she communicates with the rest of the world, but only in predetermined locations is regarding the Natal chart and screen program ADM: just planets, astrological houses, Zodiac signs, but not such subtle moments as aspects. You aspects like to correct?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 30, 2010 13:38

Now try to say a terrible thing - we don't know WHAT REALLY IS the impact of astrological data or energies of the sky on us. Ie, the perception of this as the influence of certain stars, constellations, parts of the sky, external periodic signal is just a convenient position for a man more attached to the material things of the world.
In fact, we know nothing even about the next planet. Ie absolutely nothing.
Why?
Because it is primarily other worlds collected by other consciousnesses.

Imagine that we shifted to a parallel branch of the world where the starry sky looks different.
How will this affect us and the environment?
Not sure I understood the example, but I don't know how else to try to explain.
The amount of consciousness forms a world, and not Vice versa.
Sometimes even on the planet, due to historical processes (the decline of) the worlds can be separated and their reverse bonding - ay-ay-ay what a patient for the peace process (shocks). Sometimes a separate part of the world can live almost his personal life and even look different in the sky. The difference with a greenhouse is quite significant.
I would even say fundamental.
But I really don't know yet as it is quite clearly the examples and words to explain to make it clear what I mean and how it is essential.
I think :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 30, 2010 13:55

Петр Петрович wrote:Magnet! I don't quite understand: you me my right to prove? Work with specific goals = work situations, isn't it? What is the difference that there is written in the Natal chart, if we hold a completely parallel operation through the ADM, which ? Not correction you will be doing, namely forcing the situation.

And here EVERYTHING has ITS TIME AND PLACE? You Radionic and ADM was acquired in order to sit on the fence outside observer?
Dear Peter! So I'm not arguing with You in fact, only disagreed with the statement that ADM - children's Board game, a simple set of symbols astromundus... though this wording is appropriate, but MUCH SMALLER.
Further, in fact again,
Маг.нет wrote:What is the relationship with the Natal chart? It is possible to "read" the potential at different times and identify an effective point in time (above the head jump is not proposed), by rewriting the "references" (installation aspects) can be projected EFFECTIVE (for certain purposes) regulations (aspects) of astrological Trends for the person or place.
Why correction, not punching? Above, "above head can not jump," i.e., in the correction procedure is to identify the "head" in every home and "customize" the installation of the ADM similar conditions (by the way, they will be marked in the Natal chart to a certain time, this time (relatively) and offered to "move" with the help of a program astromundus and Radionics. About the positions, including the "Observer" within one process, whether using the program or anything else, I "visit" many of the positions, to complete the "picture".
Peter, I do not propose dispute, he doesn't need me at all, I propose a constructive dialogue, I want to deal with a full program, I am interested in various opinions, with some I'm agree, what is not, can make mistakes, misunderstand the essence, but is willing to learn even nonsense, if it is acceptable, at least a little , wrote my friend, "CRAZY CITY" - IN DELIRIUM COMES INSIGHT! I support this concept.
Please help me, I understand You have knowledge in Astrology and Your opinion is interesting...

Sincerely, MAG.no<
Last edited by Маг.нет on Thu Sep 30, 2010 14:06, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 30, 2010 13:57

Михаил_ wrote:let us Imagine that we shifted to a parallel branch of the world where the starry sky looks different.
How will this affect us and the environment?
Not sure I understood the example, but I don't know how else to try to explain.
the Amount of consciousness forms a world, and not Vice versa.
Michael_ very clear and close to my perception of this issue.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Thu Sep 30, 2010 17:39

As he wrote the classics: Let's relive the troubles as they arise. In a parallel branch of the world will be a parallel Solar system. You can call it anti-Solar system, in which there is your anti-zodiac. This is one explanation why not come true really serious astroprognoz: it is almost impossible to take into account the fact that it is impossible to fix :?
What about the fact that the separation/ connection of the worlds - definitely a painful process, do not agree. The example of Japan in 1274 and 1281 years "Divine wind" - Kamikaze has not stopped the Mongol expansion into the Island, we would never have learned about the Japanese culture and art. If in 1867, the American Admiral Perry has established relations with Japan, we wouldn't know what "Tsushima" and the Eastern part of the Second world war, but learned about Japanese culture and art...
Isolation of worlds (=Nations, States) - it is imaginary, in fact: they are born, reach their power, and die by the same laws: the difference religion makes, of course, contributed, but human nature is equally constant.
Returning to the supposed "fundamental" conflict of East and West. Carl, in my opinion, did the congenial, taking as symbols for the Trend of Radionics not only elements of Western culture (runes, magical images and names and images of the planets, Tarot cards...) and Eastern (characters of the Japanese religion Shinto, Chinese 8-gon Bagua (Feng Shui) - everyone will think about something else, but in the end all users will work with the same :wink:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 30, 2010 18:11

Петр Петрович wrote:1274 and 1281 years "Divine wind" - Kamikaze
Looks like a kamikaze in 1274 and 1281 years?

Мастер ДАО

Post by Мастер ДАО » Thu Sep 30, 2010 18:26

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Петр Петрович wrote:1274 and 1281 years "Divine wind" - Kamikaze
Looks like a kamikaze in 1274 and 1281 years?
Kamikaze (jap. 神風 kamikaze, simpu:, kami — "God", and Kaze no "wind") — "divine wind",named in your year was a classic TYPHOON..

"Tropical cyclone (Typhoon) — a cyclone formed in the tropical latitudes are atmospheric vortex with a low atmospheric pressure in the center. Unlike extratropical cyclones, often associated with storm wind speeds. Annually in the world there are about 80 tropical cyclones. For the formation of a tropical cyclone requires a high water temperature, strength of tropical cyclones much more than extra-tropical."

The name of the Divine wind it was because only thanks to this natural phenomenon Sent by the supposed Deities, the Guardians of Japan,significantly weakened the Expeditionary force of the Mongol army of Kublai Khan in the beginning of the landing on the coast of Japan,the Japanese army was able to prevent the inevitable fall of Japan in this expected war.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 30, 2010 18:30

but in the sense of expansion was stopped by the real Typhoon (natural phenomenon)?
ie not suicide bombers (men)?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 30, 2010 18:39

When there is a separation of the realms - I can only guess.... apparently this is due to strong setbacks in the condition close to complete destruction of civilization, once a territorial connection.
When the opposite happens "bonding" is the big question. This is more a quantum process....
I mentioned in the thread "here" slightly crazy website about the fact that everything is a lie :) there's a particular person much concerned with the problem of x number of heavenly bodies (suns). By the way, my friend, sensible person and a physicist respected University for education, after reading those materials is very strange reacts to some pictures of the sunlight through the clouds. I even several times tried to show - it can be seen that the rays diverge as from a close light source.
Don't remember, I think the second link was never posted, it is completely similar to the "shifted" from the General picture of the world website, but there are debriefing the recent past. You can toss that version of the story of the author and not to consider detailed evidence. But some findings about a major upheaval for the planet and them, including archaeological evidence seems reasonable ... at least reasonable. And again emerges 12 suns. ( "The khans and cataclysms" http://www.ihaal.com/Articles/XVcentury ... clysms.pdf)

Well, explain why? what is the connection? you can certainly assume that this two stoned one weed are completely different and strangers to each other, but there are links to the sources are.

In my opinion just study at the above link shows some information about the process of "collapse" of the borders. I have exceeded a certain critical mass of contacts between different civilizations.
Also I heard some funny thoughts on this Monosov lectures on 10БА, the theme of it there is a different, but close - but the examples and described the consequences of the same.
.... Yes what I.
Sometimes the difference in the world here and there is not even territorial. Or she is not always territorial. She mentally.

As for anti-sun and anti-zodiac - that is, in my and not only the view, not exactly. Branching locally, it relates to a different passage of the key points of the story HERE. Ie for this world. For the sun it is still one planet is part of a larger.
And the next branch is not "anti" but close. I.e. the differences can be negligible or significant. And sometimes there are different length of history (time speed). That is, slightly shifted to the probabilities you can get into the past or the future.
The zodiac for this will be more external factors than the Sun, but in the past and the future, it will be different (the shift in time at least). Having gone only partially in the next branch ( not physically moving back) you can catch the setting, this may favorable zodiac.).
And yet a lot of jokes.
In my opinion the best attitude to the world - to consider it very diverse, and any change is possible.
Based on the stability of some, even of the external factors, we limit the perception and opportunity to change themselves and the world.
Sorry, several alternative post out.<

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Thu Sep 30, 2010 18:44

To the heap. The weather is very strongly influenced modern picture of the world. Who knows: don't get in 1588 the Navy of Spain (the"Invincible Armada") in the storm, would now talking peace in English or still in Spanish, with all the ensuing consequences :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 30, 2010 18:59

Peter, how do You understand the principles of Radionics? Where does the energy come from? Than kompensiruet this potential? Where (or rather how) is the other pole of this dimension? In any case, the system remains balanced, at least the distortions were not noticed.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Thu Sep 30, 2010 19:50

Where does? From the Sun, in my opinion. Above it was written that the effect of Radionics is particularly strong at night - apparently the Sun is "day" emits a stream of particles, the maximum concentration which is achieved overnight. Maybe he fed the reflected light from the moon that day overlaps to direct sunlight. In any case, the reasons should be sought in the Sun is very active (and aggressive) in terms of radiation, according to the research of A. L. Chizhevsky in the "Earthly echo of solar storms".
If he took the energy from the environment, then next to him would fall the temperatures this effect is accompanied by the work of engines on the so-called "free energy"
Has anyone measured the temperature near Radionica: 1)when it is idle without work; 2)when working on the task?
Last edited by Петр Петрович on Thu Sep 30, 2010 20:14, edited 2 times in total.