Manifestation and Astro-Dynamic program

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Стэллари
Re: Manifestation™ Programs

Post by Стэллари » Tue Oct 04, 2011 17:21

Маг.нет wrote:we Have used the Manifesto with Radionica and SK-1M, exploring the possibility of purchasing SP for the experiment, with the Manifest program. The availability of the results prepare the report.
MAG.no, what, in Your opinion, the Manifesto-program the most effective with Radionica, SP or СК1М?
Thank you) :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 04, 2011 19:15

The Manifesto-a program designed to work with Radionics. Have a positive experience with the Amp (which is A1), but in this pair there are nuances. SP c this program can work, but... efficiency is proved only with 1 pre-programmed action (the stream of the Trend), though the experience is not enough, just basically checked out - getting a result is possible. With SK 1M is more efficient to use the standard methods of entering data.
Manifest-the program itself is only the interface with the removal via the transfer-map. And if at first glance everything seems simple (with a pre-installed 5-point sets), preparation independent need to have at least some understanding of the processes (what are the trends to achieve the desired result, and as between himself and the result they agree), otherwise you can get the result as in the fable "Swan, cancer and pike" and to be sure that it doesn't work, because the desired result no. The last six months, even more, the "houhai" and desires not loaded Manifest-the program at all, just too lazy to look for sets need trends, to check agreement between them and compliance with desired results. Easier wrote a "note" at the SC or 1M "wrote Astrakhan mandala" and high twists: "...sooner or later, one way or another...", say all the realistic tasks that have any likelihood, with different deadlines are, or give feedback on necessary adjustments or removing this problem. Of course this is nothing extraordinary I did not order, basically all tasks are in the "zone of reality" from different perspectives ("it may be", you need only to find solutions, to choose the path of realization, to invest, to devote time and control the process), but I about their decision to think is not necessary (except to get feedback about necessary adjustments), so the operation of this device noticeable I have results at the extreme low action on my part. To "identify miracle" set a couple of tasks from the category of "low probability", we wait-with the Manifesto-program set tasks for follow up by Radionica, there is some choice of the "Template set", mainly associated with the manifestation (enhancement) to my existing properties-States (Charisma, Creativity, Intuition, Resourcefulness, Booster of intelligence, memory booster, security software, assistance in Training, setup to Brainstorming, Finding customers, Harmonization of the psyche, Mental agility, Efficiency in negotiations, Timely cash income and a few others) and self-composed 5-step algorithms for the manifestation (of the call) was not previously manifested state (settings on the external, in relation to me, but natural to the environment, energy channels to the sources with certain qualities-algorithms), in which there is one General rule, therefore, in more than a dozen settings change fill only a maximum of 3 Windows and one (Trends related to the settings on the types of energy, one window, and Trends of the environment associated with activations of the chakras, is inherent in the operation of the channel indicated by the Trend - at the same time "zone" 2 chakras, 2 Windows, where some channels correspond to one or a pair of the same chakras, then set the relevant fields, leave the same) and not the creation of a new 5-step chains, and the change of already existing in those parts that are needed, while for fields with the same "filters Trending", once selected the setting "electronic wish you were never born" has already been successful - repeat as repeat setting yourself as a target if the aspect of influence (point of engagement) is the same as on the "Underlying action" - monotonous setting on the principle, that decide 2 questions, re-use effective (proven themselves the result of) channels-linkages and reducing the total number of such "ties" (which increases efficiency by reducing the cost of energy on maintaining themselves channels-ties).

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Wed Oct 05, 2011 0:12

thank you for your answer) so in the absence of Radionics to purchase the program no special meaning)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:05

Why not just source it is possible to obtain a greater effect than without them. But if you compare the organization of the intent of the program and independently, it is also possible to see the difference. In the evening I'll try to explain better.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:29

Stellari
Before purchasing a Manifest try the free version of another radionic-prog(EasyRAD) but from the same Opera.
In this thread posted a link to it:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4296

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:05

Маг.нет wrote:Why not just source it is possible to obtain a greater effect than without them. But if you compare the organization of the intent of the program and independently, it is also possible to see the difference. In the evening I'll try to explain better.
I'll wait) :) from sources I have СК1М as prog to it all yet, thinking of purchasing a Manifest to work with СК1М)
Практик wrote:of Stellari
Before purchasing a Manifest try the free version of another radionic-prog(EasyRAD) but from the same Opera.
In this thread posted a link to it:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4296
Practices, thank you) I will try, if will understand))

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:15

Radionic programs if similar in form, vary greatly in content (and thus efficiency), well as two workers of the same profession, one of which only knows how to "work" and the other has many years of experience honed action. So most likely from the "same Opera" they are United only by a common attitude to the Opera, but each of the operas can be as "crazy" and a work of art.
Radionic program in one of the aspects is a "set of skills of the Magician", the effectiveness of the program (algorithms) depends on the effectiveness of the Magician that created it, or practice or theorist, for example, the evening continued....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:35

As for SK 1M. then "like" the program (in a different form - the principles of the BZ) it is already built, but working in automatic mode, where the individual elements ("engines" Trends) can be correlated with the Modules BJ (their algorithms). So to work with SK 1M Manifesto-the program is not mandatory. Describe your vision of the principles of Manifesto-program, it may become a little clearer, but still it will be only one of the possible views, just one of the practical users of the technology.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:50

in my opinion, СК1М works well with a resolution of the existing situation in the desired direction, but with the creation of a new situation or possibility - no, or I can't do it(( that's like using a Manifest to try to create a new probability)

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Oct 05, 2011 14:26

Stellari
You have to understand, easier to just not much.
MAG.no
What I posted is a decent option! the main thing that allows to get acquainted in General with the phenomenon of "radionic program"
But the effectiveness of these programs well, so subjective opinion that more subjektivna just not where :)
And about Mages I was chatting with many PTS who presented on "the market Radionics" Carl as it is not particularly impressed with their answers(it is particularly certainly not necessary,I understand :) ) and what he MAG I XS like to speak about it is not bad as runology.
But the Creator(EasyRAD) at the correspondence more interesting and open source+ on the forums amerikoskie has a normal reputation( I'm on the "ravings of a madman")

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 05, 2011 16:05

So about the "raving lunatic", I'm talking about some of the operas (in my perception), simply for an analogy, and not to evaluate somebody's reputation. Although delirium can sometimes be useful.
As for the links I posted previously I went on it, but something specific I can not say, you need a learning experience, and I don't have it, is really with the Manifesto-program Carl more or less already figured out the year the constant (daily) study, it is sure that yet have not discovered its full potential.
The efficacy results are subjective and also depend on potential uses, well more about this later in the essay on my vision of the principles of the Manifesto-program. I.e. different people can get different manifestation of the results, one must be common - the presence of the same trend from the same Trends that can objectively assess the effectiveness of the program.
Mages the abilities don't really like to flaunt, so sometimes a "lift the curtain", and then only when they are facing such a problem, on my own or coming from a system signal. With the production of such Machines and programs are not much rich, there are more profitable ways of earning money and popularity. And scammers are everywhere.
As for reputation in the media, You know we live in an age of effective propaganda manipulation, yesterday's unknown homeless, is now praised as the "Prince of peace", a really good and useful people, to be simultaneously lowered into the indecent, and public opinion.... information technology.... so that the reputation and advertising may not always be an indicator, remember the same Mavrodi.... my dear man, the people thought.... as they leave savings to not burden people with its presence. And some sort of inventor of cost-effective utility - a scoundrel and a villain, has threatened on sacred, on profits "powerful people", they have rebuilt a "system enslavement", and he wants to time everything their child to break. To discredit this "villain" (previously just "the furnace", burned or destroyed more subtly, to other inventors it was nepovadno "stick out", and now "democracy" though) to begin with, and there's even invents for himself. So with a reputation now anything can happen. Wizards do not usually advertise their "moguchest" just doing their job.... Who needs it, that Way you will find.

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Oct 05, 2011 16:36

MAG.no
the Efficiency in the results are subjective and also depend on potential uses
Actually this is the ultimate truth, I agree!
To know in advance his potential :).
PS.
By the way, not many personally know of Berezovsky and his family 80% of what he hangs media is of course nonsense, but the fact that it is rich in YES and about the command and other things, it's a completely different person(well, so to say observation of a single person)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 05, 2011 18:40

The potential of such a thing funny that he can change in that or in the other direction, both in General and in detail, it is necessary only to exert a little effort, reducing the tendency to weaken and to supporting its development. Methods and tools may be different. So if something was not available yesterday, tomorrow may be in order. Judging by the experience.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 05, 2011 22:40

Write - erase that inhibits :? with the "essay" probably better for another time...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Wed Oct 05, 2011 23:41

so what to do... we will wait for another time))

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Mon Oct 10, 2011 16:39

MAG.no, never tried? or still not work?)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 10, 2011 18:10

See the full until you have. With the Manifest to work more effectively if there is a "response" to a picture of the Trend or have Radionic. I "braked", I later (on the morning) I realized my review could be not quite correct, because I tried on the Manifest only on themselves (though some settings and touch other people and external circumstances, but the transfer card I had, i.e. the Operator - I). So I decided to check out the "newly received" information with their friends. His first summary (no instruments, just the software with the transfer, the benefit I have 2 Stars filled only 2 positions for 3 bundles of target-Trend and template 1 Star) - the astrological sign, read the properties in the annotations for the ADM, the trend is weak, but evident, the second sign (what it means I don't understand in the figure the open pentagram with spiral, all in a circle, a few labels and a few glyphs) in "experimenter," he resonated, spun (all-pairs and Star-pattern for a few hours + a couple for uniform distribution of energy) today is the third day - "suddenly" opened up new possibilities in the "old" sluggish business (he connects it with "incomprehensible to me" sign), in parallel (or rather order) in the same twisted rune sign, resonance was not detected and no trends (especially did not give him a description). Template set Star Charisma, but then also it is not notice. In this experiment Radionic not be applied later (I think not earlier than in 10 days) add to the same trends Radionic and compare. After experiment with other couple of trends, but with replenishment processes U1. Such are the results so far. Here at the end of this process will be more correct essay excluding the impact of personal factors and Radionics including

Sincerely, MAG.no

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Mon Oct 10, 2011 23:13

yeah, thanks for the beginning) not very clear about filling the program, not having it at hand, but this is interesting:
Маг.нет wrote:today is the third day - "suddenly" opened up new possibilities in the "old" sluggish business
will be interesting to see the final results of the testing) I would like to know about the Manifest СК1М)

Маг.нет

Manifestation™ Programs

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 11, 2011 0:30

Program for the realization of goals (desires)on the illustrations it is evident that available for filling up to 5 fields + mandala Wallpaper. In the above-described cases, the filling made only 2 field position (more simple, straightforward bundle) - 1. Trend (picture-sign) and 2. Target (photo of goal-Operator), as well filled the individualization of relations "e Werner" (the numbers at the bottom of the field position), 3-fields-position - without filling set Wallpaper-mandala and the "cybernetic" part of the transfer couple, physical card in the pocket of the Operator. Template star - ready setup from the developer filling the position of the Target.
The result is the "structure" of Talisman energy Operator.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Стэллари

Post by Стэллари » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26

more understandable, but not quite all))) :oops: but this is not so important yet)) an important result of the experiment) 8)

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:25

Hi all. I propose to conduct an experiment.
Build a template in the manifest designer, but completely his own, from Wallpaper to pictures,+ all the wording is your. Feel that fit for purpose.
The strategic goal is an optimal interaction with the world. ( the ability to be at the right time in the right place, the whole attitude as to the call, etc., etc. optional in General, the main thing that it was a strategy that is applicable here and now).
To target his baby photo( the younger the better).
Before you start recordable current state of Affairs on this strategy and put away. In a few weeks(month) repeat the recording and compare with what it was. According to the results accomplish your goal( without details, estessno :) ).
The scheme of work of Radhika with the manifest-a day for 6-8 hours. Other purposes to temporarily exclude.

cibercop

Post by cibercop » Tue Oct 23, 2012 17:16

When you use Manifestation: how it is better to set the frequency (Rate) at each position in all five cases, their individual frequency to set , or the same frequency at all five positions to put ??

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Tue Nov 20, 2012 14:42

Hello all)))

completely confused.. Help)))

1. Regarding the Power™ Program (Energy Radionic program) and Manifestation™ Programs are the same or not?

2. Which one is easier and helps to fulfill common human goals?

3. From what I read, I realized that the author of these programs is very respected master, BUT the question is is there a significant performance objectives have not prepared the usual people?

4. As I understand it - these programs can simply be put on computer without any additional hardware?

Thank you)))))))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 20, 2012 17:39

Пианистка wrote:hi, everyone)))

completely confused.. Help)))

1. Regarding the Power™ Program (Energy Radionic program) and Manifestation™ Programs are the same or not?

2. Which one is easier and helps to fulfill common human goals?

3. From what I read, I realized that the author of these programs is very respected master, BUT the question is is there a significant performance objectives have not prepared the usual people?

4. As I understand it - these programs can simply be put on computer without any additional hardware?

Thank you)))))))
1.It's the same thing.
3.It all depends on the scale of the goals.
4.It is possible, but with the device more powerful.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Tue Nov 20, 2012 23:48

LILY-P :o