Manifestation and Astro-Dynamic program

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)

Post by Guest » Sun May 16, 2010 22:30

I have a problem in the program of the Manifestation(for 6000r.) in save operacion specific programmed operation on the blank window,and ustanovochnyi drive somewhere to hit,please tell me what is the problem?

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2010 1:26

Гость wrote:I Have a problem in the program of the Manifestation(for 6000r.) in save operacion specific programmed operation on the blank window,and ustanovochnyi drive somewhere to hit,please tell me what is the problem?
I thought maybe it was the absence of the installation file setap.exe? maybe someone will throw me if you don't mind?

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ

Post by ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ » Mon May 17, 2010 12:16

Гость wrote:I Have a problem in the program of the Manifestation(for 6000r.) in save operacion specific programmed operation on the blank window,and ustanovochnyi drive somewhere to hit,please tell me what is the problem?
link Save Operations to save after the file is in Load Operations.
In the absence of setup.exe - the program will not start at all.

Анти3д

Post by Анти3д » Sat Jun 05, 2010 16:14

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jun 08, 2010 22:38

Dear Humpty Baltay!
The relationship with Carl is still available?
Please ask this question:
Card-pick up Manifest in what field is Radionics?
Previously written:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:I understand that the transfer card is placed on the field of trend,thereby expanding it to the level of the program,where a set of template trends,compiled by Charles on the basis of astrology and magic sets symbols.
Carl said you can just take pictures of trends from the program,receiving sets trends,then just put these cards on the field, a trend instrument.
Шалтай Балтай wrote:card is placed on the trend Radionics voila a bunch ready.
Empirically the impression that the place this map - Stick Pad? A Trend/target fields can be used separately (to another task) at the same time (not forgetting. to prescribe uniform distribution of energy). Can. of course it is "self-programming" :roll: , please specify.

Always just Grateful, regards, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jun 08, 2010 23:03

Dear Michael_, please Express Your opinion on the above question: stage "Stick Pad" - the location where the transfer card of the Manifesto?
2. When the player is connected to the Input Target (a health issue), in broadcast mode Your pilinovsky dynamic images "cleansing of blood", it is possible to expect effects similar to the effect of "same name" Module?
3. Broadcasting on Trend Input video signal "visualization" of the change (transformation) of the Target object, can we expect any manifestations of broadcast (in accordance with the selected algorithm of the action).

Thank you!
Sincerely, MAG.no

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:04

Маг.нет wrote:the Relationship with Carl is still available?

Yes, available.

the question I poprobuu to guess what do you say Karl
"You are thinking like the Germans! - think freely. I zvonit people and ask how many millimeters from the tube to put a bunch."
Well I'm exaggerating of course, but something like
ANY!
Маг.нет wrote:empirically gave the impression that the place this map - Stick Pad? A Trend/target fields can be used separately (to another task) at the same time (not forgetting. to prescribe uniform distribution of energy). Can. of course it is "self-programming" , please specify.
Stick the pad to adjust.
The card on the panel.
If the manifest does not specify a target, then you can (should) do bind via radionic.
If you specify - no. Just put card and everything.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:53

Humpty Baltay thank you!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:11

Humpty Baltay, Carl didn't answer?

With deep respect and Gratitude, MAG.no

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:08

Маг.нет wrote:Humpty Baltay, Carl didn't answer?
mmmm...... about cardaci from the Manifesto?
my answer is not satisfied?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:50

Satisfied, I wonder, what do you say Karl...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:25

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:the Relationship with Carl is still available?

Yes, available.

the question I poprobuu to guess what do you say Karl
"You are thinking like the Germans! - think freely. I zvonit people and ask how many millimeters from the tube to put a bunch."
Well I'm exaggerating of course, but something like
ANY!
Маг.нет wrote:empirically gave the impression that the place this map - Stick Pad? A Trend/target fields can be used separately (to another task) at the same time (not forgetting. to prescribe uniform distribution of energy). Can. of course it is "self-programming" , please specify.
Stick the pad to adjust.
The card on the panel.
If the manifest does not specify a target, then you can (should) do bind via radionic.
If you specify - no. Just put card and everything.
Feel free to ask. Just put the card still on the field of Radionics Target or Trend? Since the monitor image transfer card dives for the boxes with the words 'Trend' and the end point of the image window Target, I decided to lay down the transfer card on the field Radionics Target. (love full and final clarity). Am I judged? Or all the complicated?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:49

That's it...
Michael_ said so (his understanding is close to me), it all depends on goals when working with health, with personal qualities, such as field Target, when external changes (the need to bind to the Target) card Trend.

Something like, Michael_ I understand You correctly?
But I the result is evident soon, when placed on the Stick Pad, so I have a question to Karl, the way response has not been received. Wait>>>

Sincerely yours, MAG.no

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:10

Маг.нет wrote:That's it...
Michael_ said so (his understanding is close to me), it all depends on goals when working with health, with personal qualities, such as field Target, when external changes (the need to bind to the Target) card Trend.

Something like, Michael_ I understand You correctly?
But I the result is evident soon, when placed on the Stick Pad, so I have a question to Karl, the way response has not been received. Wait>>>

Sincerely yours, MAG.no
Interesting! The result was soon apparent, when placed on the Stick Pad. About this arrangement not even thought of. If not a secret, what is connected (bound) situation. Internal, external, in the General sense?
With respect!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:03

Dealing with the environment.
Strategic Trend.
Manifestation (primary confirmation) within 3 days, Re-affirmation with the primary result, on the 9th day, the process is>>> visible in his work.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:08

Yes, the Manifesto prescribed uniform energy distribution, (+ simultaneous operation) of target - binding to me (fixing by means of ink on paper +...), the Trend - fixing thought on "source of energy" Michaela.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:26

Маг.нет wrote:Yes, in the Manifest prescribed uniform energy distribution, (+ simultaneous operation) of target - binding to me (fixing by means of ink on paper +...), the Trend - fixing thought on "source of energy" Michaela.

Sincerely, MAG.no
Thank you, really understood. I'm afraid not seem modest. Whirlings. I personally do not philosophizing put fixed by 7.83, because, as it turned out, my sensitivity you try to work with the Stick Pad is equal to zero. the whirlings and Тrend Target watch with fear.
With respect!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:36

Previous post of mine.
With respect!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jun 28, 2010 13:40

Whirlings, I think, for the individualization of the ligaments Trend/target twist "at random", which came, I came...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jun 28, 2010 13:44

Twister "frequency" depends on the purpose, watch recommendation, as to the right wire (on the effective "line") to connect.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jun 28, 2010 14:02

+ in the Manifest, set "sounds" to all the field stars. Broadcast via Minijack audio Radhika.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Jun 28, 2010 14:41

Thank You, MAG.no!
There is nothing to experiment, moreover, it is clear in which direction.
With respect!
Good luck to everyone!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 28, 2010 16:30

the stick-pad for some reason (perhaps in order to when used as a signal source for tuning knobs) is very well supplied with energy, i.e. it is powerfully connected with the generator itself.
object table are connected by a machine algorithm, and stikipad output stream.
Theoretically you need to use the stage, almost stiked there is a powerful flow of energy, so if the task is to feed her the target language....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jun 28, 2010 17:05

Михаил_ wrote:Theoretically need to use the stage, almost stiked there is a powerful flow of energy, so if the task is to feed her the target language....
That's it... So there was a question Carl...
Manifesto of the self-contained program that you can saturate with energy for action. There "prescribed" actions and communication of target-Trend. It turns out I served "modulated" (Radik installed a bunch of target-Trend) energy?
So stikipad is the output of Radik?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:14

We have used the Manifesto with Radionica and SK-1M, exploring the possibility of purchasing SP for the experiment, with the Manifest program. The availability of the results prepare the report.

Sincerely, MAG.no