Manifestation and Astro-Dynamic program

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:46

I wonder about the dead orgone (DOR) ,now this is especially true in light of the decisions of the government about the widespread use of energy-saving lamps.

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:44

Андрей Кабанков wrote:I Wonder about the dead orgone (DOR) ,now this is especially true in light of the decisions of the government about the widespread use of energy-saving lamps.
Expand please, your thought? what is relevant?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:43

https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/elektrosmog/
Now everywhere will be generated DOR ,in residential areas in particular,in accordance with the decision of the government on the transition to energy-saving lamps.Important convert it into a living orgone. :)

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:56

So this Klondike if to prove that the radiation of the lamps is harmful and if to prove that orgone generators to neutralize radiation! ;) Only 2 'If'... what kind of research is supported by the allegations in this article?
Also open question about the negative impact of television tubes, mobile phones... are there experiments confirmed the facts of harmfulness?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Mar 09, 2010 18:33

Аураведа wrote:radiation lamps and malicious if to prove that orgone generators to neutralize radiation
IMHO
there need not orgone-generators and what is called "ORGANICA" (organic - orgonite)
here for example: http://www.orgonite.info/ http://www.thebluesun.co.uk/orgonite.htm

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Mar 09, 2010 18:40

Шалтай Балтай wrote: is called "ORGANICA" (organic - orgonite)
IMHO - interesting topic
http://video.ariom.ru/t/orgonite.html

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Tue Mar 09, 2010 21:16

The theme is interesting, of course. But after much thought, I came to this conclusion: is this worth it? In a sense, the transformation of the dead orgone into pulsating with orgonite. Organic - the artificial material, and therefore a patent on it there. The problem is that in Russia (other countries not say) energy-saving lamps,having put them a period of time will be taken to a General landfill. There also will be served their plate orgonite, or the entire orgone generators. Electromagnetic garbage we may win, but will create a waste of material.
By the way, does anyone know the service life orgone generator? And methods of disposal? Does orgonite or orgone generator residual radiation as copper wire, for example?

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:16

Humpty Dumpty Thanks for the links!

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Fri Mar 12, 2010 13:54

Humpty Baltay, perhaps organic can run without orgone generator? In my opinion, it performs only the functions of the amplifier, transmitter and receiver, but not self-sufficient.
Organic patented, the 20-year patent term has not yet expired. And already there were the recipes of cooking in the home, whether organic they mean? Hardly - even patented the name, not just the chemical composition.
As a variant it is possible that Welz did not have time to patent organic in all countries of its proposed sale. But again the question arises: why the Network put free what you can sell?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Mar 12, 2010 15:14

Ванька-встанька wrote:Humpty Baltay, perhaps organic can run without orgone generator?
IMHO - organic - just the Converter/accumulator of agrona. Generator to it is optional.
Ванька-встанька wrote:Organic patented, the 20-year patent term has not yet expired.
Don't know
Patent saw?
Ванька-встанька wrote:And already there were the recipes of cooking in the home, whether organic they mean?
At home You can cook anything, that's use to commercial purposes is a different matter.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Fri Mar 12, 2010 15:22

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Patent saw?
At the mention of the word "organic" standing next to the R in a circle - Reserved.
Шалтай Балтай wrote:At home You can cook anything, that's use to commercial purposes is a different matter.
That is, no patent, and commercial use is prohibited? But the question was different: as a result of mixing obtained organic similar Walczewska, or something else?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Mar 12, 2010 15:41

Ванька-встанька wrote:same Walczewska, or something else?
How do You know what it cost to Welz.
Carl, you can ask how he figured it out the problem with Dor, but I think it would be a separate issue.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Fri Mar 12, 2010 15:59

And still the device will need "...the scientist Soon realized that the throbbing orgone energy (which generates orgone generator or a rotating planet) transformerait dead orgone (DOR) back into orgone energy..." at least in order to get Orgon to throb. In General, to organic started to work, you need a rotating EMF because of the earth's electromagnetic field in the case of increased DOR-education is not enough, most likely

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Mar 12, 2010 23:45

Humpty Baltay
Link on English sites how to read? Beautiful pictures about organic but I unfortunately muffled. So what about it? Maybe there is where is it in Russian? I'd like to read what they write

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:39

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Link to English sites how to read?
Yes...
well what can I say, "Russia - ahead of the rest"
try googling on "organic" - and that can pop up

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:34

how to combine work program and RAD? thanks for the help.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=41956#41956

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:44

http://www.mindmachine.ru/radionics/man ... manual.pdf

Description of the program,while in English,we will translate soon.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Mar 19, 2010 14:53

I'm going to ask Carl trail questions:
  • Are there additional templates for the Manifest?
  • There is a manual that explains how to correctly do templates?
  • The attitude of arcturans codes and sacred geometry in General ()
  • If instead a link to the SD to use a different a couple of pictures, your photo for example.
Since only 2 people showed interest with broadcast while talking about it makes no sense.

If you have any questions - write here, I'll messenger everything over to Karl.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Fri Mar 19, 2010 15:32

Offer 2: 1)Than is objectively possible to measure the power of orgone(or force - I don't know the units)on the output of the device?; 2)he determines that the orgone device And allocates a greater than/less than X times than the device In (relatively, of course - but the point is clear, I think)? The questions may seem silly, but the answers will be interesting not only to me, I think. Thank you!

АК

Post by АК » Fri Mar 19, 2010 19:21

Ванька-встанька wrote:Offer 2: 1)Than is objectively possible to measure the power of orgone(or force - I don't know the units)on the output of the device?; 2)he determines that the orgone device And allocates a greater than/less than X times than the device In (relatively, of course - but the point is clear, I think)? The questions may seem silly, but the answers will be interesting not only to me, I think. Thank you!
Hmm... it would be interesting to know... I'm a little googled, but nothing found except a Bovis Biometer...

http://www.xtrememind.com/Ultraradx.htm
VERIFIED TO EMIT FORCE ENERGY: Thorough testing ascertains that the RAD-X emits commendable quantities of chi energy. At least 120,000 units bovis detected, plus copious amounts of Gold, Ultraviolet, Infrared, Blue and negative green energy! To be life sustaining, an energy. source must emit at least 7,000 bovis units plus three of the aforementioned subtle energies.
However, since this is the Bovis Biometer "works"
(as I understand) is only in contact with the operator (as the frame of lithodes), to talk about the objectivity of such measurements is problematic.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=28671
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovis_scale

Probably the conclusion about capacity is based on the design features of these generators (the type, the more there some elements, the more powerful) + subjective feelings.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Fri Mar 19, 2010 21:31

I have another 4 questions. They relate to amplifiers, PBT and PBT 2400 2400HD:
3)what is the principle lies in their ability to enhance the amount of generated orgone several times?
4)which principle underlies the interaction between the transmitting and the receiving sides in the transfer pair and why they should be replaced only in pairs (for example, in case of loss of one of them)?
5)based on what division of the amps and amps HD series: according to the material from which they are made, by weight izrashoduete this material or something else?
6)if we attach to each of the orgone generators of such a device, such as the ATG 12, the amplifier series PBT 2400 HD, will it make power gains? And if you will, how many times?
Thanks again!

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 0:49

Translation of user guides for the program
http://www.mindmachine.ru/radionics/man ... rogram.doc

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:13

Did anyone else read the description of Astro Dynamic Manifestation Program? What are your opinions? :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:41

Шалтай Балтай wrote:If you have any questions - write here, I'll messenger everything over to Karl.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=42307#42307
Ванька-встанька wrote:I have another 4 questions. They relate to amplifiers, PBT and PBT 2400 2400HD:
Yes, about the Power booster is interesting.
Haven't had time yet to ask.... later

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:46

Manifestation™ Programs understand Russian fonts?