Manifestation and Astro-Dynamic program

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 30, 2010 20:01

1.Next to BJ nothing falls :)
something was falling, need to consume large power, and for magical actions is quite minimal.
2. when there is no solar signal (assuming that the worlds are still hierarchical to some extent, and the solar system to the next level in relation to the planetary, it roughly means "the chief went on vacation", the changes are easier to do..... no strict policy leadership. Although it is possible and on the other to explain but the meaning is the same.

radionic takes energy from the principle of attunement (build a relationship). And what this energy seems to depend on the resonance - i.e. from settings.

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Thu Sep 30, 2010 20:23

Interesting, in my opinion, the article is a study about cycles. In particular, about daily
http://www.psn.ru/ep/shnoll/shnoll.shtml#1

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 30, 2010 20:40

Петр Петрович wrote:If he took the energy from the environment, then next to him would fall the temperatures this effect is accompanied by the work of engines on the so-called "free energy"
Has anyone measured the temperature near Radionica?
Begin with the end...
The temperature measured right now, near Radionics General temperature for a few square meters near the SP, too, by the way, but near the ionizer... measurements, distance from source 20 cm in the same plane parallel to the floor minus 1.73°C from the average temperature of the surrounding space, above the source 10 cm or minus 2.33°C from average, from below the source 10, 20, 30 cm, the difference was only 0.2°-0.3°C, ionizer, small.
Back to the beginning of Your assumptions. I don't think that only the Sun and the Moon. Yes, and the day is much more effective in my opinion "cool". When no other tasks, sometimes at night I twist "internal matters", day operational (effective and it has been tested on the algorithm and the "digital code" earlier. When triggered, quickly configure and I like the result, I leave these settings sometimes completely, as necessary, changing the wording, sometimes a little adjusting on Target. Sometimes just using the same "digital code", use it as a "well-established road." But for the availability of such Templates for effective formulation, we need the experience of Radionics and/or the Manifest program. In principle, not about this... In my opinion forces a lot of... Different... different aspects. I think Radionic this device podlucky to these forces, through the "Magical link" to the potential energy of a certain quality in the energetic field of orgonite there and the Sun and the Moon and the capabilities of all aspects of the World, and Magic in particular, Your personal "algorithms of life" as well.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 30, 2010 21:38

Radionic - Magical device...
Маг.нет wrote:Some of the laws of Magic.

Everything has their Names on it.
Knowing a name of a subject or process allows them to control to some extent. The name of this label object, its synonym. All the spirits and demons have their own names. Why do people never called the devil or Satan by name? It is worth calling evil, it will hear you. Hell, by the way, it meant - "unnamed", with a so-called light spirits, the elements, even people.
Making also that and another, in the same conditions with the same tools you will get the same effect.
This condition of repetition of a scientific experiment. If you can spend some experience, then I can do the same. will get the same result if I follow exactly the instructions that you used if I use the same tools, have the same status, and the like. Normal mages don't have to guess, get them something or not. They just know, and therefore believe in what you're doing, in the same way as scientists know their stuff and believe in what you're doing. Is a made an experiment, a perfectly made device, is carried out the ritual - all this from one sandbox and it will work. No need to guess, will work or not, worked up to you will work after you will earn you. The easiest process magical ritual compare with the ritual of cooking according to the recipe. the Result is always predictable, simply do what you need.
...working on magical principles.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 30, 2010 22:02

well, let's say your name is one of the levels of reality. It is possible to work below this level and above.
I.e. changing the perception of the world - a way to interact with him, we can be at the level where the names of either at the level where all is one, and so on.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 30, 2010 22:27

Михаил_ wrote:well, let's say your name is one of the levels of reality. It is possible to work below this level and above.
I.e. changing the perception of the world - a way to interact with him, we can be at the level where the names of either at the level where all is one, and so on.
That is the next stage of the interaction where all is one, but still the same, albeit indirectly, is the isolation of forces called these "names"... qualities... structures, algorithms... life changes... even without direct description, and generally unconscious (possible BJ, the Parlor), but the interaction it touches them - the "names" behind which is hidden potential.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 30, 2010 23:13

It's just a different perception of the world, different worlds.
If we perceive a substance, such as individual atoms, we'd always said that any interaction, it's still a "war" or is there something else these atoms.
And Vice versa....
Ie this is another level where the world is perceived as something different, differently done. To say that some names is the basis or all the same we come to them - this is not true.
This is just one of the possible ways to influence the use of such a fulcrum. But you can another.
For example, returning to the subject of astrotrain, we can talk about the interaction of whole worlds.
Because of their superimposition on each other.
Ie the picture with the true names it's a view point where we are dealing with a common and stable world in which objects are only described in a certain database names (matrix).
And you can see the world as a superposition of the worlds broadcast people. Then it's terribly volatile and not persistent world, the constancy of which is only that personal worlds living near the people as a whole are similar.

They say the Indians did not take the ships first reached the shores of America in General. Ie didn't see them (they have in the world view such an object did not exist) Only under the more dense....cough, cough... the interaction started to perceive them.

I.e. a special case of the situation, "I'm broadcasting to the world the picture of his" it's the interplay between man (his view of the world, which he theoretically could consciously or accidentally change) and a bigger world, done something else (we omit the rest of the people taken as a whole). In this case we're not talking about the matrix with the names, but on the interaction of two different worlds at all frequency levels. One of them is very dense, the other less, much less dense. They are combined and born superposition. In this scheme there is no place for names like base member, there is only complex objects - the two worlds.
And this is just another kind of perception in principle, the same process.
So it all depends on point of view.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 30, 2010 23:33

Михаил_ wrote:In this scheme, there are no names, as the basic element, there are only complex objects - the two worlds.
And this is just another kind of perception in principle, the same process.
So it all depends on point of view.
I agree! It all depends on the point of view of where to focus the perception. The name may not be a basic element in this scheme, then the rhetorical question, "What and who does not have a name, in one of its manifestations." A mental image, feeling, smell, taste, it is also the names set out in another form. Can they simply not think, they still identificeret Worlds in our perception in properties and qualities. Suppose there is a frequency interaction between the two Worlds, but his description has a name. Michael_ I'm not arguing, I see that You show, I agree, but I have this picture imposed names upon attention to details.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:50

What You have are names, only says that at the moment, so does your perception.
In fact, the names describe the objects in some coordinate system. An example from a collision of two worlds shows the interaction of a completely different scale, when the name of this interaction may have but it is far from us the edge of perception - in some kind of space where worlds collide - microevents.
And while we producyruet one of these worlds and perceive it not as an atom, and how the world - his universe, for us this macroconidia, so complex and diverse that a description in behalf of any complexity, only an over-simplification to the point of absurdity.
In other words, the name is what is with us and of the worlds and in the appropriate coordinate system or more or less close to it and can be described in it.
I will explain differently.
Our perception of ANY object based on experience and context. Ie on analogies to our data structures. Object has no intersection with our experience in General, we fully invisible. Such experiments were carried out with sight of animals, You've probably heard of....
Of course animals have nothing to do with this is just an example.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:22

Михаил_ wrote:And while we producyruet one of these worlds and perceive it not as an atom, and how the world - his universe, for us this macroconidia, so complex and diverse that a description in behalf of any complexity, only an over-simplification to the point of absurdity.
Михаил_ wrote:Our perception of ANY object based on experience and context. Ie on analogies to our data structures. Object has no intersection with our experience in General, we fully invisible.
Agree completely, now I understand what You mean.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:43

Михаил_ wrote:Object has no intersection with our experience in General, we fully invisible.
Ie, change the range (from experience) can make the object invisible (imperceptible)? How it works "Cap of Invisibility"? The displacement of the range? Ie the signal is not attenuated and is not erased, but only moved (modulated) to another range where human perception does not work (but the camera and shoot). Why is there a question, unconsciously often "wearing" this Hat, "I heard" changing "mental noise", but the principle still was not clear...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:36

well, something like this. For example, the phase rotation of the energy in the parallel world or just from this rebuild.
We perceive and classify what makes us a unified system of similar items and / or reasonable context of manifestation. The more similarity in subject matter and context, the better ....
Something completely beyond a reasonable context for us to be long to be perceived is not true.
So as soon as we lose a common base for the description of the object or process - garbage starts.
From the point of view of the stars and the planetary hierarchy, not as solids, but as nested but individualized worlds, going beyond the familiar elements for us in this world, requires to switch attention to the "other" database (names as description and the elements of abstraction), and this is another state of consciousness that requires some experience in us, to catch the drivers need to be installed :)

I described in a branch about the modulator phase rotation TO it (or bracelets) and also TO practice on, you can rotate yourself in a cocoon phase respectively. for another place or time or reality. A creepy feeling can be obtained. And it is possible and necessary. Just the mental projection of somewhere makes no such effects, even full-fledged astral projection - does not. Since then the whole body starts to build up on one place and....

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Oct 01, 2010 14:35

Михаил_ wrote:for Example, the phase rotation of the energy in the parallel world or just from this rebuild.
Michael_, you can decrypt the "phase rotation of power in...", and "rebuilt", what is it and how?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 01, 2010 18:46

Oh, it goes on the topic of astromundus - ask a question by creating a separate topic in the section about BJ, ladies equipment.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Oct 01, 2010 20:15

Михаил_ wrote:Oh, goes on the topic of astromundus - ask a question by creating a separate topic in the section about BJ, ladies equipment.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=54523#54523

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Oct 02, 2010 20:21

Do You think if an ADM to put the setting Sun at all 12 houses, one in each house, what kind of feedback you can expect from this configuration? And if 3 of the Sun in the 4th house? Or 12 in one house? I think to try, so choose how...

Sincerely, MAG.no

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Oct 02, 2010 20:49

Probably all depends on what You want to manifest. I for all 12 in one house (and what the program can and is?) and look at the feedback. The idea is that this house should be intensified. :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Oct 02, 2010 23:59

рыжая wrote:I have all 12 in one house (and what the program can and is?) and look at the feedback. The idea is that this house should be intensified.
The program that can install. I will try. That like to suggest that may be manifested.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Mon Oct 04, 2010 13:33

I would have refused to strengthen all astrological houses. 1,5,10 - Yes, because they represent the operator. And 4,7,11 - they traditionally represent the enemy. The sun, it is also not always to the place, and indeed any other planet :?
This separation is taken from the "military" astrology Guido Bonatti, if I remember correctly. But some, for example, Bernadette Brady applies these regulations, and for sport, and sometimes for the prediction of U.S. presidential elections, for example :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 04, 2010 14:00

Peter thank you!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Шломо

Post by Шломо » Tue Oct 05, 2010 19:07

Can someone tell me how to configure the program for development of skills potocani?to strengthen his aura?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:20

http://www.astroboost.com/astrology_test.html
ADM Karl Welz... +Test capabilities
http://yandex.ru/yandsearch?p=1&text=HS ... 9403&lr=66 (Promtovsky translation of this page under reference 16).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Мастер ДАО

Post by Мастер ДАО » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:02

Шалтай Балтай wrote:but in the sense of expansion was stopped by the real Typhoon (natural phenomenon)?
ie not suicide bombers (men)?
that's it...the first attack, which occurred in 1274, operated Mongolian-Korean fleet with the strength of the expeditionary force up to 23 to 37 thousand people. The Mongols easily defeated the Japanese troops on the Islands of Tsushima and IKI and emptied them. Then went to the island of Kyushu and began to attack, including attack from ornametals guns. However, it began Typhoon also killed the commander of Liu, with the result that the Mongols were forced to retreat.

Khubilai began to prepare for the next attack. The Japanese also did not spend the gift of time — they built fortifications and prepared to defend. In 1281 two Mongolian-Korean-Chinese Navy — from Korea and from southern China went to the island of Kyushu. Armada, consisting of nearly five thousand ships with 150 thousand chosen warriors on Board. First came the small Eastern fleet, which the Japanese managed to reflect. Then from the South came the main fleet, but the repeated story of the Typhoon destroyed most of the fleet of the invaders.

as in Japan at that time did not exist an Organized State army,and was only the Samurai squad of the local Rulers, the Daimyo (Japanese, daimyo:, lit. "big name", obsolete. Daimios) is the largest military feudal lords of medieval Japan. If we assume that the class of samurai were the elite of Japanese society of X—XIX centuries, the daimyo, the elite among the samurai. Translated, this concept means "large landowner", it appeared simultaneously with the emergence of resistant strata of the military — bushi — in the IX—XI centuries.),how many serious,especially organized resistance to organize, much less use was not possible. The Mongol army was a..."a perfect military machine of that time, she was armed with the most advanced military equipment taken in the conquered countries, even then Mongols used cannons and catapults with gunpowder and incendiary shells, special siege engines for the storming of cities and castles. Their army was well trained and disciplined, extremely maneuverable and firmly controllable. The Mongols stood head and shoulders above their opponents in the art of war, their commanders advance plan companies and battles. Not risking life, from a distance, they directed their armies, coordinating the actions of all departments, skillfully interacting with each other. Thus, the main superiority of the Mongols over their enemy was their higher level military thinking, and that made them invincible." Even such a rough comparative analysis sufficiently to be able seriously to assume that the Japan of that time and style would not survive such a "Mongolian Blitzkrieg"...only the intervention of the unmanaged (supposedly...:wink:) Typhoon,repeated TWO (Case?) Times,When you need it and Where you need( :wiz ),helped tame the war machine and helped to win a crushing victory over the Mongols so small though superbly trained forces...<

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Oct 12, 2010 19:54

30 September, there was discussed the question of "where radionic takes energy?". Today, considering the stage СК1М I thought: what am I actually stopping to put not one piece of paper with one goal, and let's say with 10 goals? After all, as mentioned above
Михаил_ wrote:1.Next to BJ nothing falls Smile
something was falling, need to consume large power, and for magical actions is quite minimal.
And
Михаил_ wrote:radionic takes energy from the principle of attunement (build a relationship)
That is the source of energy can be considered inexhaustible or, at least, a huge(relative to the "power input"), isn't it? Moreover, the setting for Radionics exhibited "intuitive" (read "from Baldy"), and how people work intuition I think in the course of all - otherwise, these "intuitive" could live somewhere on a tropical island and not in a dusty and stuffy cities. Therefore the position of the most of the setting is not critical - otherwise the device would not work, and users claim (and show examples) to the contrary.
So what is it that still rests on the power of Radionics and the UK and is the need of amplifiers for IC, and the older models Radionics? The idea was enough youngest models Radionics and "naked" IC: 1)resource consumed uncountable and so is infinite; 2)the power supply is missing (in SC-fully, and in radionica is present only formally, because organic emits itself - so it was written above); 3)the work of both lies in a broad spectrum of frequencies (energies).
PS For 3 weeks of operation СК1М that the device is working, saw. Only confuse the above limitations :cry:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 12, 2010 20:58

Anomalies :o

Sincerely, MAG.no
Last edited by Маг.нет on Tue Oct 12, 2010 21:03, edited 1 time in total.