Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:21

Шалтай Балтай wrote: > Karl
> >
> >It seems like more and more people become interested in the devices,
> >what questions arise bew, if you would not mind. Moreover they are not
> >seem to be too critical.
> >Here are they:
> >
> >1. Are there any additional templates for Manifistation Program?
Karl wrote:Long ago we wanted to set up a forum just for the programs - template exchange.
and again we are talking about this.
Шалтай Балтай wrote:> >2. May be there is some community to share templates for Manifistation
> >Program?
Karl wrote:see firts question - not yet
Шалтай Балтай wrote:> >3. Is there an manual or tutorial (would be better) which would explain
> >hot to write templates for Manifistation Program?
Karl wrote:Not in the English manual - please see the english manual (www.akor.cc)
Шалтай Балтай wrote:> >4. Karl, what is your personal attitude to arkturians sacral geometry?
> > :-) http://www.the-arcturians.com/
Karl wrote:neat thing to use and I like the structures
Шалтай Балтай wrote:> >5. Is it possible instead of the structural link, which goes at CD to use
> >another pair of pictures, like a photo for instance?
Karl wrote:or a scribble, which you then copy a set of numbers, letters, etc. - any
similarity/identity - see the "structural link download", in akor.cc where
you put in your own UNIQUE symbols
Шалтай Балтай wrote:> >6. Is there any devices to measure orgone radiation?
Karl wrote: that question I usually do not answer to you personally: I sent signals
machine-to-machine accross the atlantic, no amplification needed, of course;
so I had something - at least indicating - orgone. the re-setting is too
slow for phone or digital etc. - think reversed entropy ...
the Reichian "orgone meter" based on an electroscope seems to measure
moisture and conductivity, similar to Kirlian photography.
As to what I have: I neither want to sell it nor do I want to tell its
structure. Should I succeed in fixing the re-setting speed, I can make a
hell of a lot of money with that, and that is the reason why I am keeping my
mouth shut.

Karl
<

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:54

I think Carl in his studies reached the ceiling - increases the power of the energy generated extensive way, that is stupid increasing the mass of orgonite in manufactured devices :cry:
Only one thing is unclear: why is he doing a secret from the long-known fact about the interaction of particles with superluminal speed - that Einstein called "the apparent interaction at a distance" (of the instructions to Psyleron). Someone asked him a question about Psyleron? Very interested to hear/read his opinion :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 22, 2010 14:00

Курт wrote:So write about your results? You have the visionary, the child. Go Ahead, "Uncle Stepan." Tell us about your experience on the devices that sell, "werewolf in uniform" No, no, not the werewolf, is to insult Licantropo. Rather, "the worm in uniform."
"The elephant I did not notice...":?
Stronger (and probably more offensive :)) the expression "the worm in uniform" - give :) Ah, youth, youth, around something you need to learn... :?
Курт wrote:at First he lied that Range and HyperGamma impossible to induce through the periphery, then began to write, that is still possible. This, apparently, depends on the commercial plans? What about the instruments Karl says, "Munchausen"?
So I say - dreamer. :wink: "Gamma" and "Hypergamy" is conventional music. I recommend the 9th Symphony of Beethoven. 8)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 22, 2010 14:05

рыжая wrote:You are smart (look how well versed in devices)
that seems to be only in foreign :-)
рыжая wrote:bold (smash all the right and left to hell)
Yes, selesti here you need a car
especially if the anonymizer.... :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 22, 2010 15:13

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Yes, selesti here you need a car
especially if the anonymizer....
Probably just stupid. :) :o - if she thinks she is anonymous and no photo, so everything is possible, but does not understand that the text (and especially a lot of text :)) is a much stronger structural bond than the same picture... :shock: Yeah, okay... "the sailor would not hurt a child"... :?

Курт

Post by Курт » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:05

Lord, Psi-Combatant or Kurt.
Well, what You Andrei Patrushev gave up? You're a smart (look how well versed in devices), bold (smash all the right and left to all hell) I have no doubt that beautiful (feminine guess). Wonder why your energy spend? So sometimes write competently. but as to the offenses it comes, as though the hands of the divorce.
Andrei Patrushev? It's nothing personal. Some people don't like Jews, some Russian, and I hate cops. Besides, he lit on the forum ugly, dirty and stupid PR lies like a trooper, allows us to speak the truth. That is a typical copper, replaced the profession of a thug in uniform, on the profession of trader in action.

Курт

Post by Курт » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:11

"Gamma" and "Hypergamy" is conventional music.
Here is an example of outright lies. You can't Patrushev, then it is necessary to lie. Thompson the genius, are born rarely. Keep envy and push their Theta, which eventually makes a person plant.

Курт

Post by Курт » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:21

About the text and photo, as "structural links" (COP learned a new word!) on "pussy will compete"? I you uroyu device. Neither the photo nor the text give no links, if people never saw each other in life. Remember this and hacked to death on his nose. In the subconscious there is NO hologram of the individual, and to configure the channel daunting, that is, need access to collective bessoznatelnoe. Any shit, as reading information with pictures in the salon from a psychic is reading information from your subconscious.
And the whole point is something that in life you never saw, and I saw you and stared at. And can do with you anything, scum. However, I already wrote about this, and I will not repeat...

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:27

Kurt,

You're absolutely right. And those people who knows how, every one of them recruited by the secret services. The Monroe Institute they just "grow". Nonetheless, the real Pro unit. The rest - commercial legends and myths.

More important to me and I am sure, not only, here it is:

Andrei Patrushev wrote:
Probably just stupid. Smile Surprised - if she thinks she is anonymous and no photo, so everything is possible, but does not understand that the text (and especially a lot of text, Smile) is a much stronger structural bond than the same picture... Shocked Yes, well... "the sailor will not hurt the baby"... Confused
Thus, the owner of the network resource, Andrei Patrushev recognizes that is the illegal trade of electronic weapon of undetermined powerin advertising which plain text is specified one of the purposes of it, as a means to attack. Because official science is nothing about "Orgon" is not known, but is aware affecting the properties of the electromagnetic field that this device GENERATES, the actions of Mr. Patrushev fall under the relevant article of the criminal code, which he knows. Prosecutors have long been interested in this resource, and this phrase, of course, will serve a catalytic role in its actions.
it does not matter if you can aim through a photo or text, it is essential that can cause remote failure, and therefore, the device of the kind enumerated by the Legislation of the Russian Federation prohibited the sale and distribution of type of weapon.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:18

:) Quote: "We will help the relevant authorities to identify unreliable elements in the army – said zagovorcheski tone NKVD.
– I know this one, is as mysterious I whispered.
– Swear? he said.
– Holy Moly! quickly have sworn I reported, – in the duty officer in Gaza!
– In detail! What gases? The marking of the derivatives. drowsily interested in counterintelligence and bit off another piece of waffle.
– Purely asphyxiating gases. The shelf life has expired, derivatives and smoked sausage, cheese Wave, lemonade Bell...
– It is clear. Observe. We will contact You. Free." (I. Okhlobystin. DMB) :)
Last edited by Ванька-встанька on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:14, edited 2 times in total.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:30

Пси-Комбатант wrote:Thus, the owner of the network resource, Andrei Patrushev recognizes that is the illegal trade of electronic weapon of undetermined power

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 23, 2010 13:28

Kurt and(or) Psi-Combatant and other...
What you write is obvious stupidity multiplied by stupidity. You don't even see their own contradictions in the same message. Do you think that the forum in addition you have other idiots?
Unlike you I don't hate anyone and I have many friends of different nationalities and religions, but I always feel very sad when I have to deal with idiots of all stripes, and especially with the evil idiots... :cry:
I'm not a preacher, but you understand finally that the life is a great treasure and there is nothing back can not be undone, so to waste it on anger and hatred - this is the height of idiocy. :o

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Tue Mar 23, 2010 21:32

I'm not a preacher, but you understand finally that the life is a great treasure and there is nothing back can not be undone, so to waste it on anger and hatred - this is the height of idiocy.
The Prosecutor will tell about it. Very good, by the way, the text for sincere repentance.

You're not an idiot. You arrogant presumptuous COP, lost his caution. YOU'LL BE SITTING.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Mar 23, 2010 21:55

Пси-Комбатант wrote:Attorney to talk about it.
As to the Prosecutor? It seems that your curse should soon Image to die in terrible sudorgi...Image
It is that the Prosecutor will go dead?Image

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:48

As to the Prosecutor? It is well, your curse shall soon die in terrible sudorgi..
Not a hindrance :)
He Prosecutor to the dead go?
The Prosecutor will bring...

All The While! My business on this forum completed.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Mar 26, 2010 18:17

Шалтай Балтай wrote: Karl
>
>I appreciate your reply with detailed answers.
>One more interesting question to ask if you would not mind.
>This is regarding PowerBooster
>(http://hscti.net/c_orgonite_powerbooster.html)
>The advert says: "it effectively doubles the output of any middle of the
>line device (such as the LPOG 2400 DL), while adding strength to the top
>of the line Heavy Duty Chi Generators"
>Is this correct that the device (PWB) does not consume any additional
>electric sources? Notwithstanding it doubles the output of the orgone
>generator. That need some explanation it would appear :-) How does it
>work? I mean for instance if two or even three PowerBoosters will be
>used for the same orgone generator will it then multiply the output in
>fours and eight times accordingly? That looks queer to me. Would you
>mind to explain a little bit here, please. Thank you.
Karl wrote: some of the electrical effects looked queer too - when they came to be at
the beginning, more than a century ago.
in this case, think reversed entropy, structural linkage, and the fact that
it is not a conversion of this (minimal) electrical energy into orgone,
although the "conversion - assumption" seems logical.
Likely there may be a little higher energy input (I would need to measure
this with an amp-meter and it does not have too much to do with the output)
due to the increase of the metallic powder in the surroundings (the power
booster). This is as much as I am willing to answer.
(maybe ignore the inquiry)

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Fri Mar 26, 2010 20:27

Vasily Ivanovich: - Petya devices?
Petya: Eight!
Vasily Ivanovich: Why eight?
Petya: what equipment?

And now serious. I didn't want to mention here Bronnikova, but since I first learned this information from his lectures, you will have. There are so-called "morphological field": for example, if you take two pencils from the same batch, made from a single piece of wood, with the same chemical composition stylus, etc. to Spread them as far as possible (the more the better) and powstancow one of them, the second certain way will react to it (Bronnikov says will light). It's about the interaction between the elements in the transfer pair.

Next. Actually, the tube output of orgone is just a conductor to supply current to the transmitter: what's the point in the waveguide for the radiation energy that passes through any obstacles and does not have any time delay? Much more effective was to make it of copper, but copper tend to be covered with a patina, though noble looks, but the silver in this sense, aesthetic. It's about the interaction Radionics and transmitter.

The ability of boosters to increase the power of orgone is due, most likely, the mass initially incorporated in the device orgonite. Less able to strengthen more, probably just the opposite, to not claim for this reason'ts. Otherwise, he would have made a more powerful model more compact in size than less powerful. Yes, technically it is not difficult to make amplifiers and ATG 12, but weigh they will respectively :roll:

A little negativity. For the past 2.5 months I every day make sure that Welz elementary tries to "hide an awl in a sack." If I hadn't read his biography, I would seriously think that he does not understand what he is talking about. And he's blowing a mist where similar fog no longer, in principle, years 5-6. Its instruments and without this copy, and copy very successfully (photo resemble children's puzzles from the series "find 10 differences"), regardless of whether he reveals "his" know-how or not.

Another interesting point. Over 10 years of successful sales do not even create a dedicated forum for your devices - is it conceivable for Americans, which even can cook teaches not mother or grandmother, and teachers on special courses? :) Something is not right here, agree<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:10

Instead of the forum Carl chose the form of daily conferences.In support of pocatella it is very good.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Mar 27, 2010 13:15

Андрей Кабанков wrote:forum Instead Carl chose the form of daily conferences.In support of pocatella it is very good.
Where? When? In what language?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 27, 2010 13:28

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Sat Mar 27, 2010 13:49

Андрей Кабанков wrote:forum Instead Carl chose the form of daily conferences.In support of pocatella it is very good.
And how is so to speak "agenda"? Covered every time new questions or are the answers the same? As usual Carl reads the text with a sheet of paper or not? Just broadcast for Europe ( :) and especially Russia), not the most comfortable, and conference record is not found, most likely

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 27, 2010 13:58

On the page is the schedule and topics of the conferences,we'll see.In daily broadcasts,certain themes will be repeated.
We will try to resolve the issue with the video capture and put on the website then.
Well, Carl is not yet so old that would have a sheet to read :) although I didn't look today.
Last edited by Андрей Кабанков on Sat Mar 27, 2010 14:01, edited 1 time in total.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Sat Mar 27, 2010 14:00

OK! Will wait :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Mar 27, 2010 17:47

Ванька-встанька wrote:and powstancow one of them, the second certain way will react to it (Bronnikov says will light). It's about the interaction between the elements in the transfer pair.
Well, what Karl calls a structural link
Ванька-встанька wrote:Yes, it is technically not difficult to make amplifiers and ATG 12, but weigh they will respectively
There's something in these arguments
Most would agree
I'll try and talk to Carl and learn more about boosters, maybe it will give additional understanding of the problem
Ванька-встанька wrote:But he's blowing a mist where similar fog no longer, in principle, years 5-6. Its instruments and without this copy, and copy very successfully (photo resemble children's puzzles from the series "find 10 differences"), regardless of whether he reveals "his" know-how or not.
Don't see the problem
Here is a diagram orgone generator Akimova: http://freenii.com/index.php?option=com ... &Itemid=57
Collect, experiment, do it - I only support

Ванька-встанька wrote:Another interesting point. Over 10 years of successful sales do not even create a dedicated forum for your devices - is it conceivable for Americans, which even can cook teaches not mother or grandmother, and teachers on special courses? Smile something is not right here, agree
Yes and no
Carl is a subtle psychologist
Yes, those videos which are on the website you can see that he reads from the list (although something adds)
BUT
oddly enough, this information is absorbed better than the text on the website
Many schemes - Carl knows best what he should do
You're not going to teach him? :wink:
Логик wrote:Where? When? In what language?
Not. well guys, http://mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3149
Андрей Кабанков wrote:although I didn't look today
the last two times in the weekend stream was earlier than the hour stated - "be careful"!
:)<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 27, 2010 19:23

roly-poly
Soon just for you interested in topic:

Sunday, March 28 1:00 PM Eastern time:
Success strategies for individuals who participate in gambling, paying special attention to the lucky numbers and wants to get them. (Karl Hans Welz)

It is,if I think, 21 in Moscow,on Sunday.