thank you for reminding me
This is my

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:19

Ruff met your ,-)

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:54

You, Andrew, personally,none of these characters are in no blame. Why generalize?
I can see by the photo that you are honest and open person. Unsophisticated, by the way. People have all written on his face.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Feb 25, 2010 21:21

Presently we are doing regular broadcasts on a daily basis (www.tvopk.com)
and I could adjust some to Russian time - the two broadcasts on the weekend
are at 8 p.m. Russian time. They are in English or German - neeah gavaryu
Russkiyi yizijk (transcription is a bit difficult!). I certainly would help
a person who wants to broadcast in Russian language.

Here Carl, I wrote about broadcast.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Feb 27, 2010 14:43

In fact, until Carl bad meets
His support too.
So by setting devices - a clear trouble.
Oh, by the way, if I understand correctly, his support in Russia now - YOU :-)
tell me where to turn the damn knob? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Feb 27, 2010 16:31

Well, in General such things
If you measure napryajenie on the "exit" - you will get 0
if you turn off the device and measure the input resistance and output - receive - 0
short-circuit the
this is a little weird

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Feb 27, 2010 16:43

The answer from Karl:

The quest:
Whether it is a possible to use the output on the RAD-2000 in order to measure
>the frequency of the device. This is a crucial to me, since it is really
>hard to setup the correct frequency. What is the output plug for
>Radioncs? Is this the frequency of the device? IS it possible to use a
>frequency meter for output?
The answer:

regarding itself is settings, not "frequency" - when regarding was
introduced, everything was "frequency" (1904) just as today many things are
marketed as "nanotechnology" and "quantum mechanics" - the use of which
words make me croak - I studied nuclear physics, and that atlernative use of
"quantum" has as little to do with the actual science as "frequency" with
regarding.
Abrams used a special type of a relatively primitive rheostat to hear
differences of sound when knowcking the bellies of his patients and, since
the same device was used to generate specific frequencies, he assumed
"frequencies" - which was carried on and on and on by other "alternative
folks" who have not the slightest idea of technologies.
However, based on this wrong assumption, Riffe developed a system of actual
frequencies that he "shot" into the system for healing.
Regarding settings have been labeled "rates" later by people who knew about
this, and who were well aware of paper regarding.
I do have devices with actual frequency meters - see the performer in hscti.net.
I have also another one which is not yet on the sites - just built the first
devices - it is stronger than the RAD 1000 and looks like it, it is also a
water optimizer, and there regarding the setting is also a measurable
frequency and for any frequency there are many ways of setting the three
dials. range from approximately 0.6 Hz to 450 Hz. It comes with a
complimentary precision frequency meter. Can show it on oovoo, if you call
me beforehand. - or on skype - you are set up there already. on the rad
3000, the dials are for regarding rates, not frequencies, while the knob
with the LED sets the frequency - and for this you may use the stickpad.
LED blinks in the frequency speed.

Hope this helped.<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Feb 27, 2010 18:48

[15:05:20] Humpty Dumpty
Hi, Karl
Thank you for your answer,
I have put it on the forum that anybody could see,
it is here: http://mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=41150#41150
[15:08:52] ... So, if I understood your correctly there is a difference between radions rates and frequencies. Let us take a sample, for instance I would like to work out my intuition (the third eye, Ajna chakra ...) So, in my understandaing the best setting would be the 13 Hz frequency. Do I understand correctly that I jave to use the stick pad in order to adjuct the rate (freq) of the device?
And further is the same way I need to deal with the rest three dials?
[16:37:14] Karl Hans Welz: stick pad for individual approach - I would set up an alpha frequency - at least to leard it, possibly a low one (somnambulistic state - such as 3.5 Hz) There are lots of proposals though, and those seem to depend on individual approaches in combination with more generalized ones. Same as astrology, which seems collective-placebo-effect-objectivity combined with some things beyond that, such as stimulation of life energy fields on this planet in statiostical conjunction with earth quakes and solar eruptions.
[16:38:49] ... for training in remote viewing by method of pulling the "feeling" from the ajña chakra back into the pineal gland area, I definitely consider better between 3.5 and 7 Hz, maybe the Schumann resonance of 7.83 Hz

[16:45:21] Humpty Dumpty: I see. But what would be the best way to setup Schumann resonance of 7.83 Hz? This seems to be quite precise number, I scarcely believe it is possible to that looking at the blinking LED. Should the stick-pad to be used? Or there is a better wat to do that? Is there any way to measure the frequency using the frequency meter, in order to be sure the correct number is set?
[16:56:09] Karl Hans Welz: actually, I have devices with frequency meter. and the setting on the RAD 2400 HD is food enough - even 8 Hz is still good as far as schumann resonance (measured on the "time of rotation around the Earth" by long and medium radio waves, which are reflected by the stratosphere) - personally I prefer it personally, although I someway consider it an interesting figure, but I cannot see much of an impact upon life itself. I consider it a purely scientific fugure based on experimentation with this type reflected waves - measured in experimental setups after plain "calculation" without much of importance in nature itself - I have a gut feeling effect on people is much more the result of collective placebo effect and as such actually of importance. As I said, I personally prefer it to all other Alpha-frequencies.
[16:56:37] ... going to try video call - not sure if you have microphone or webcam.
[17:03:11] ... magicofthefuture.com
[17:03:20] ... www.magicofthefuture.com
Then Carl called
Told a few interesting things
I'll try to explain (unless there is interest)
Said that soon will stream from Lee Bennett (European champion Kyokushin (or Kiku, I already forgot)) he will speak about the performer, this is it. www.tvopk.com<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:06

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Actually, while Carl doesn't correspond
I admit it was wrong - Carl is responsible for the case, the case knows and loves to tell about the instruments. Is divided into General information (regarding magic) and specific technical characteristics of the device. Likes to show :-)

Well, actually in brief.

During going to finish, if that question

First, here's what I'm going to write, that's not what Karl said, this is MY PERSONAL understanding of the situation that took shape after the conversation with Carl.

Well I won't rasskazat that the case is Carl and his eldest son, daughter - involved in the site... and take all other...

In the middle

Concerning the settings of the device

The device consists of 2 parts
1. Orgone generator
2. Radionic

Have a pen setting "frequency" (he loves that word (see above)) orgone generator. Scale. (I later lead post) from 0.6 to 450 Hz. But different devices - different. She's a tricky one. 95 on the scale ACC. approximately 37 Hertz. (If taking into account the nonlinearity, it is likely that the exponent can have a table ACC. the scale of the instrument and frequency, and later draw ) from 95 to 100 (on a scale) it leaves at 450 Hz. Flashing lamp reflects the real frequency of the orgone of generator.

On three handles. It's NOT frequency. The internal setting of the device, the Radionics. I was trying to figure out what kind of setting. Carl said the best results gives "blind experiment" (blind experiment). They were doing so. They put 6 seats in the room. The operator, using the handle set up radionic the radiation in any one place. The second man guessed. As I understand it, the result was quite stable. Carl further mentioned that in the Internet you can find a table where is written how to set the knobs depending on the trend (you need money in example - set 32, 11, 67 (this is the ceiling of the numbers, just for example)) Such a lot of options, "on all occasions". Carl said that in his opinion, if it does, it is only as a placebo. Everyone should try to do the setting by yourself. If there is a trend easier. These settings are not critical alausa who do not feel the device will work without it, just if someone feels good - the instrument allows for a more accurate setting.

I understand that the further development of the theme Privalova to afirman programs<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:27

Шалтай Балтай wrote:She's tricky. 95 on the scale ACC. approximately 37 Hertz. (If taking into account the nonlinearity, it is likely that the exponent can have a table ACC. the scale of the instrument and frequency, and later draw )
Draw

Code: Select all

echo "l(37/0.6)/95" | bс -l
Thus
table ACC. the scale and frequency:

Code: Select all

----------------
| Rate | Hz |
----------------
| 0 | 0,60 | 
| 2 | 0,65 | 
| 4 | 0,71 | 
| 6 | 0,78 | 
| 8 | 0,85 | 
| 10 | 0,93 | 
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I guess technically, it is a good idea, but almost table does not reflect the real frequency of the device.

leave only history.
the type then went.

The overall concept is this - if there is a desire to set the EXACT frequency of the device - it needs a device with frequency.
Last edited by Шалтай Балтай on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:22, edited 8 times in total.

Умный

Post by Умный » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:57

But that's got to know Carl a little closer... "Collective placebo", "It's not the same", "What's the frequency?", "Yes, this is not important", "Important structure, not strength, In General, all of these are crutches", "Well, we are once checked in Brazil...", "it's your consciousness, everything else is generally no need to", "Read annotation", "I'm tired of repeating my monkey is easier to train", etc. and everything will revolve around this. No specifics will not get out of it. He will tell you about anything - about family, about seminars, about experiments, about runes, but not about what ask. While not showing irritation. But it is yet to come, believe me...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 01, 2010 13:10

Умный wrote:But met with Carl closer... "Collective placebo", "It's not the same", "What's the frequency?", "Yes, this is not important", "Important structure, not strength, In General, all of these are crutches", "Well, we are once checked in Brazil...", "it's your consciousness, everything else is generally no need to", "Read annotation", "I'm tired of repeating my monkey is easier to train", etc. and everything will revolve around this. No specifics will not get out of it. He will tell you about anything - about family, about seminars, about experiments, about runes, but not about what ask. While not showing irritation. But it is yet to come, believe me...
that's funny, "another man" ( written the same but for some reason, the same words, same style,same meaning) tries to convince the audience not best human and academic qualities, Karl... I Wonder why that is?.. :?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 01, 2010 13:33

Умный wrote:, He will tell you about anything - about family, about seminars, about experiments, about runes, but not about what ask. While not showing irritation. But it is yet to come, believe me...
I can not agree.
Carl answered all my questions.
At the moment I have understanding of things that I like

And what about Your post - he is too "emotional"
What exactly did You not understand?
What are You talking about Carl?
Preserved log of the conversation (what I posted above)?
That said, You Carl?
What You not satisfied?

More specifics

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 01, 2010 13:40

Humpty Baltay
Whether correctly I understood You that You understand the device?Are there any results?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 01, 2010 13:49

Dimas wrote:whether Correctly I understood You that You understand the device?Are there any results?
Well, it says loudly.
Now it is clear how it works in principle.

Of course it would be interesting to "get used" to the "three pens", but it takes practice.
Last edited by Шалтай Балтай on Mon Mar 01, 2010 14:43, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 01, 2010 13:57

Humpty Baltay
Yeah,got it, thanks!

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Mon Mar 01, 2010 15:31

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Have a pen setting "frequency" (he loves that word (see above)) orgone generator. Scale. (I later lead post) from 0.6 to 450 Hz
Humpty Baltay, if I remember correctly, the manual painted impact frequencies from 0.6 to 880 Hz ( Performer'and a separate range of frequencies). Moreover, these frequencies are fractions. It is possible that they too can bind?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 01, 2010 15:35

Ванька-встанька wrote:Humpty Baltay, if I remember correctly, the manual painted impact frequencies from 0.6 to 880 Hz ( Performer'and a separate range of frequencies). Moreover, these frequencies are fractions. It is possible that they too can bind?
For the performer there must be a shift lever. There are fixed frequencies.
If You're talking about table, you can of course, but again, you need Carl to say what-that they have the resistors are not linear, or even exponential.
And performer there is no output on frequency counter?

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Mon Mar 01, 2010 16:20

Шалтай Балтай wrote:And performer no output on frequency counter?
Not sure to be honest :oops: . I'm learning more a simple comparison of the models in the photos (and they, dogs, spinning, not standing still) than the manul. That is, look it claims (radionic the generator or with the generator; if radionic, how it is built generators, etc.), and then compares with the number of "krutilki". Feel that without the program - and the Manifest is not enough: 3 whirlings can form 1,000,000 combinations until they sorted...
By the way, "native" manual transmission is very different from what is posted on the website?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 01, 2010 17:06

Ванька-встанька wrote:don't know to be honest
He frequency goes: http://www.hscti.net/c_chigenerator_performer.html
Ванька-встанька wrote:3 whirlings can form 1,000,000 combinations until they sorted...
:) They do not need to prebirat
Ванька-встанька wrote:I Feel that without the program - and the Manifest is not enough
The manifest may help, but the 3 whirlings he does not negate :-)
Ванька-встанька wrote:by the Way, "native" manual transmission is very different from what is posted on the website?
I'm not watching in Russian :-)

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Mon Mar 01, 2010 17:35

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Manifesto might help, but the 3 whirlings he does not negate
Or I wrote or just thought, but those 3 values you can count on Power regarding 2000, and then to put these values relevant krutilki on the device - I had this in mind when talking about the Manifesto. Otherwise, the setting will turn into too much of the values that the enumeration of functions: maybe that is the log, maybe it's the exponent...
Maybe the site administration will meet You as 1st buyer and will give the time (or more like something - don't know) to use for reviews (or something - I don't know). And though we'll see: a THING or a "thing in itself" this radionic

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Mar 01, 2010 17:43

Ванька-встанька wrote: Maybe the site administration will meet You as 1st buyer and will give the time (or more like something - don't know) to use for reviews (or something - I don't know). And though we'll see: a THING or a "thing in itself" this radionic
In the morning agreed :)
Tomorrow I will .

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 01, 2010 17:48

Ванька-встанька wrote:Or I wrote or just thought, but those 3 values you can count on Power regarding 2000, and then to put these values relevant krutilki on the device - I had this in mind when talking about the Manifesto.
What is power Radionics, then? do not understand. A programme is that it?
Ванька-встанька wrote:But otherwise, the setting will turn into overkill values
Here mathematics will not take, we must learn to feel.
Ванька-встанька wrote:Maybe the administration will go to meet You as 1st buyer and will give the time (or more like something - don't know) to use the program
Like I already buy (promised discount) az
But, in fact I imagine quite well that they will receive.
It's all written here: http://www.akor.cc/manuals/english/manual.pdf
Ванька-встанька wrote:thing or the "thing in itself" this radionic
What is the THING in itself? for example?

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Mon Mar 01, 2010 18:06

Power regarding 2000 program. On this day (at least Russian-speaking) version of the site it's been almost 3 weeks (although check may again appeared). It cost 369 USD there - I was surprised seeing it here over 6,200 rubles.
In our case, the "thing in itself" is radionic-a device without the appropriate manuals and software(kidding of course): instead to start working with him, trying to figure out what makes how to turn on how to set up which units of measure shows the scale, and in General, what it measures, etc. And in General, it is a philosophical category - will have to write a lot, and it's nowhere here.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 01, 2010 18:17

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Have a pen setting "frequency" (he loves that word (see above)) orgone generator. Scale. (I later lead post) from 0.6 to 450 Hz.
Karl
>
>Just thinking things through.
>What is the frequency range of orgone generator for RAD-2000?
>You have mentioned the range from 0.6 Hz - 450Hz, but that would be for
>new model of RAD-1000 with frequency meter, AFAIU. I suspect for
>RAD-2000 the scale should be shorter, up to 50Hz, I suspect (according
>to the blinking LED)
>What are the exact numbers? for RAD-2000
>
>Thank you
at about 95 it is roughly 37 Hz (where it becomes "solid" - and the last 5
positions it jumps to about 450

Karl