Автор сайта
Questions to Karl Welz English

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 28, 2010 14:17

Write only in English.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jan 28, 2010 16:10

Andrey

Thank you very much for the opportunity to ask questions directly to Karl. I think this could be an invaluable chance to improve our knowledge in the regarding technology.
Unfortunately I have not got my device yet, therefore I restrain from particular questions regarding the machine till I have got the change to flick through to manual, yet I believe one question already flashes from one topic to another and there is a reason to put it down here.
It would be interesting to see the feedback from those who already had a chance to use the devices. To see their response. I have not find out many such responses at the orgon.org site, perhaps there are some other which slept from my sight. If there are any, perhaps some communities where it is possible to ask the questions it would be nice to see them.

Thank you
Yours truly
HumptyDumpty :-)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:45

Hi Karl, in our forum forbid use english name.
We work on this problem.

If you want write here don't write in field "Name"
Whis field must be empty.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 29, 2010 20:40

I can read your names
please look into the manual, which you can download from www.akor.cc - it says there "Russian manual" and it is a .doc file

Karl

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jan 29, 2010 23:15

Hello,Karl! It would be very interesting to learn, whether it is a lot of user regarding devices and what are their responses? Whether these people share with you experience on work with your devices and what real changes in their life have caused your technologies?

Кром

Post by Кром » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:53

Hi Karl,

Are your devices as efficient weapons for distant demolition of etherial energy or bodies of enemies? They say, Kosimano uses one of your RAD 2400, and you know, he's a professsional psi-killer.

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Sat Jan 30, 2010 23:53

...well, i had a question but now i don't...
...can't delete the post... so decide to change the text...
...the matter was that we need to learn to manage ourselves properly before starting to increase our power by using such devices if we do not want to get undesirable results... - that i believe...
(really i would like to have one like the RAD 2400 HD but hesitate whether could i use it efficiently... :wiz ...)
thanks
Last edited by Егор Грысь on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:04, edited 2 times in total.

Петр Николаев

Post by Петр Николаев » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:12

Dear Mr.Welz,

What about manifestations from "thin air"? Is it possible with your orgone regarding? A very wide-spread point of view is that all these devices can only manifest events which comply with what is considered real in the reality where they are to be manifested. Bullshit like a new car, career growth, sexual attraction and other desires of a man in the street. Nothing going beyond the things one can achieve just using a bit of creativity. Why that high prices then?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 31, 2010 21:06

Carl is very busy. How to be free, he promised to reply to everyone... :?
There's a pretty big forum for his instruments here:
http://www.xtrememind.com/

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Jan 31, 2010 21:44

Andrei Patrushev, it is possible to know Your opinion about orgone generator.? Do You think that this technology works?

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:06

Here is another forum. Less commercial:

http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/forum-1.html

I can tell you that waiting for that, who's going to ask on this forum questions. Rudeness and reference to search. The search will give you the following results:

1. Carl has the best equipment, the best manufacturer, but they are too expensive even for such quality.
2. Better to do with their hands, because, with Ergonom say, we have to make friends, he's lively and clever. Until we do, and to work with the purchase, even the best, well not be able to.
3. There is a secret technology of heavy duty generator that is about the room. Called "Top Secret Radionic". They are all trying to create it as a perpetual motion machine or the philosopher's Stone. This thing supposedly can do everything, or almost.
4. All the purchase, and not purchase devices (excluding "Top Secret" does not allow owners to produce a Magical effect, contrary to the laws of this reality. For example, to make the person instantly raised lost on, can't. They call it to make out of "thin air", that is, from nothing. It is believed that, the person needs to take action to achieve the goal. As a result, one of the famous Masters of this genre was going to go to Russia to learn teleportation from Zolotov. Like this.
All of them are interested in money and career, not more. Such primitive goal can be achieved with much cheaper tools. And even better, their brain and hands.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Feb 01, 2010 18:59

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Carl is very busy. How to be free, he promised to reply to everyone... :?
There's a pretty big forum for his instruments here:
http://www.xtrememind.com/
Th-that link to the forum - nothing there

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 08, 2010 21:33

So many firms produce similar devices :shock: ! One is forced to wonder: why do something to produce and sell if the money you can get with this device. And once the Chinese did not think to patent Qi: stamped would now such devices as watches or radios...
Dear Andrey Vadimovich! And it is possible to hear YOUR opinion as an expert about this technology (Orgone, Qi, Chi, Ki - are not so important the name, the main point). Just as long as they say some marketers and salespeople, and scientists, or hiding or exposing pseudo-scientists. Thanks in advance!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Feb 08, 2010 23:17

Anonymous wrote:So many firms produce similar devices :shock: ! One is forced to wonder: why do something to produce and sell if the money you can get with this device. And once the Chinese did not think to patent Qi: stamped would now such devices as watches or radios...
Dear Andrey Vadimovich! And it is possible to hear YOUR opinion as an expert about this technology (Orgone, Qi, Chi, Ki - are not so important the name, the main point). Just as long as they say some marketers and salespeople, and scientists, or hiding or exposing pseudo-scientists. Thanks in advance!
Dear guests, please register, if you want to respond to Your questions.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 09, 2010 19:32

Пси-Комбатант wrote:Here is another forum. Less commercial:

http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/forum-1.html

I can tell you that waiting for that, who's going to ask on this forum questions. Rudeness and reference to search. The search will give you the following results:

1. Carl has the best equipment, the best manufacturer, but they are too expensive even for such quality.
2. Better to do with their hands, because, with Ergonom say, we have to make friends, he's lively and clever. Until we do, and to work with the purchase, even the best, well not be able to.
3. There is a secret technology of heavy duty generator that is about the room. Called "Top Secret Radionic". They are all trying to create it as a perpetual motion machine or the philosopher's Stone. This thing supposedly can do everything, or almost.
4. All the purchase, and not purchase devices (excluding "Top Secret" does not allow owners to produce a Magical effect, contrary to the laws of this reality. For example, to make the person instantly raised lost on, can't. They call it to make out of "thin air", that is, from nothing. It is believed that, the person needs to take action to achieve the goal. As a result, one of the famous Masters of this genre was going to go to Russia to learn teleportation from Zolotov. Like this.
All of them are interested in money and career, not more. Such primitive goal can be achieved with much cheaper tools. And even better, their brain and hands.
Yes, folks harness http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/vi ... .php?t=157

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Wed Feb 10, 2010 13:08

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Yes, folks harness http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/vi ... .php?t=157
Harness or harness is to show you can only practice. And who practiced hiding: works-not works; if works, then to what extent, when there is a persistent effect? And what happens at the Mullah Nasreddin: By this time, or the donkey will die, or Caliph...
And another question. Will you have to sell models from the same manufacturer cheaper (100-400 USD)? :ay Give Orgon to the masses!

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Feb 10, 2010 13:59

Петр Петрович wrote:or Wiring harness - show can only practice. And who practiced hiding: works-not works; if works, then to what extent, when there is a persistent effect?
This is an interesting question.
What would You like to hear? What would be the criterion?
It's all very subjective.
If the TARGET (TREND) achievable in tech. conditions, you can always say placebo
If the TREND is "not real" - that lacks the power of Radionics. :-)
Well and how here to be? :?

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Wed Feb 10, 2010 21:49

Шалтай Балтай wrote:This is an interesting question.
What would You like to hear? What would be the criterion?
It's all very subjective.
Elementary: draw a vertical line (conditional): the points left what was intended, to the right of it come to pass. Objectively? I think it is.
Шалтай Балтай wrote:If TARGET (TREND) achievable in tech. conditions, you can always say placebo
100% guarantee does not give even Gastro. Therefore, simultaneously with the primary should always be an alternative target. Agree?
Шалтай Балтай wrote:If the TREND is "not real" - that lacks the power of Radionics.
:wink: Humpty Baltay, and you cheated when I took the "not real" in quotes...But for most purposes, the power should be enough. Although what kind of power can say, if us and the performance characteristics of these devices, no one really can't call :?
So, if we have the desire podelilsa specific practices, all objectively possible to state

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Feb 10, 2010 22:42

Петр Петрович wrote: And another question. Will you have to sell models from the same manufacturer cheaper (100-400 USD)? :ay Give Orgon to the masses!
Maybe later in a few months.The procedure for obtaining customs codes for such obscure devices take a lot of time.While we sell two models ,in my opinion the most interesting devices.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:38

Петр Петрович wrote:Elementary: draw a vertical line (conditional): the points left what was intended, to the right of it come to pass. Objectively? I think it is.
The fact of the matter is that there is no
You have the intention poluchete something (TREND)
Write on a piece of paper - is the focus
further facilities include a placebo in the socket - to get the goal.

If you need a more objective assessment of the need then to create two groups of people - with radionomy and radionomy placebo. and See how it works.
But still it with[SPAM].
Петр Петрович wrote:100% guarantee does not give even Gastro. Therefore, simultaneously with the primary should always be an alternative target. Agree?
Why an alternative purpose?
IMHO there is no need, it "knocks" the installation of the device. The goal should be clearly highlighted. The clearer the better, Preferably with deadlines.
Or I did not understand You
Петр Петрович wrote:and you cheated when I took the "not real" in quotes...But for most purposes, the power should be enough.
Yes, everything from "the evil one" - sheer magic :wiz
Give an example of what I was saying. Buys shoferyuga device - aims - the castle on the island. Not receiving - device - not working? - NOT a fact. If the power was greater and more time - could get.
Then IMHO it is VERY difficult to draw an objective criterion

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:54

Well come the instruments, and try. now that's what...

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Thu Feb 11, 2010 13:30

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Write on paper - is the focus
further facilities include a placebo in the socket - to get the goal.
:wink: And to finally finish. Where is the piece of paper rosette? Power supply for 110 V or 220 needed?

Ох...

Post by Ох... » Thu Feb 11, 2010 13:34

The coolest admin of discase argued that anything beyond the boundaries of the views of the average citizen, all of these devices can not be achieved. Said that there are devices on the crystals, what were the Atlanteans. And that is Yes, cool. So, you probably need to XXXXXXX...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 11, 2010 13:44

Jammed the name of the brow, because there is not the first time in the post it advertised.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 11, 2010 14:02

Петр Петрович wrote:And in order to finish. Where is the piece of paper rosette? Power supply for 110 V or 220 needed?
You know what I mean?
paper is a TREND. it is necessary for Radionics
A technology simply based on fixing purpose on paper - and it works

Though
if you are going to finish something
I don't think we have much to talk about

good luck