Questions to Karl Welz English

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Thu Feb 11, 2010 14:59

Dimas wrote:Well come the instruments, and try. now that's what...
:ay Rights Dimas - the autopsy will show

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 11, 2010 15:09

Now, if there were good people, would translate to at least a few foreign reviews with a link to the original radionomy...And then with the translator is quite impossible to read... :cry: he can't wait devices, in particular, felt very interested in something on the level of physiology, etc...?

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Thu Feb 11, 2010 15:10

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Procedure for obtaining customs codes for such obscure devices take a lot of time
:? Or Organs are seriously interested in, or even the Soviet problem is solved - "to classify the development or to give to feed the cattle?"

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 11, 2010 15:16

Dimas wrote:Now, if there were good people, would translate to at least a few foreign reviews with a link to the original radionomy...And then with the translator is quite impossible to read... I can't wait for the devices and, in particular, felt very interested in something on the level of physiology, etc...?
Let's feedback - I will look.
So it is test - free. test-card

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Thu Feb 11, 2010 15:25

Dimas wrote:Now, if there were good people, would translate to at least a few foreign reviews with a link to the original radionomy...And then with the translator is quite impossible to read...
Translate - no problem: here is the technical translation is not required, enough school (or high school) course. The problem is to identify the source of the reviews. A 21st century anonymous.
Dimas, do not you think that the tube just produces gas as you rhyme Orgone - ozone? Because the tube silver to prevent rust. Note the exhaust pipes of cars with a catalytic Converter - they are always rusty

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 11, 2010 15:53

Peter
Well..for the rhyme here, it is hardly possible to judge that there is allocated :) in any case, it is possible to check the detector :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 11, 2010 17:53

Петр Петрович wrote:Rights Dimas - the autopsy will show
Interesting you people
Can't tell how to test
BUT WHEN THEY COME - THEN ALL WILL BE CLEAR.
what will be clear?
like in the socket to include or what?

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Feb 11, 2010 19:01

Шалтай Балтай wrote:and that will be okay?
Clearly the case that it is dark :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Feb 11, 2010 19:09

карл Велъц

Post by карл Велъц » Thu Feb 18, 2010 0:37

Sorry, I did not get into the forum for a while.
Tried to get an idea of how to work it ...
Of course you can also e-mail me directly
at karl@welz.net

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 18:44

Ибн Стакабао

Post by Ибн Стакабао » Sat Feb 20, 2010 13:20

Hi!

I think that is the same as torsion generator Akimova. http://torsion2005.narod.ru/dinam.html Of torsion generators write exactly the same as that of the generators Orgone. The invention of the Welz has nothing to do with the experiments of Reich. He has so written on the site. He found a polymer apparently successfully applies it in the condenser... Usually for these pieces use quartz crystals and coils. Read also, the offer on some website. There's a psychic promises by using a torsion generator to materialize any your wish. But do not sell.
Probably a weak alternator at Welz. Well who, tell me who will allow you to throw on the market psychotronic weapons? Such pieces planned to shoot down American satellites system SOY. This may be the only model. Still that the car of the formula 2 to compare with the machine for karting.

Ибн Стакабао

Post by Ибн Стакабао » Sat Feb 20, 2010 13:30

the autopsy will show
I is also confused. In America one type copies the Mr. Welz. But very good quality. If Russia starts the same, as I'm not sure. But go check it out. Buy Karl a dozen, sell a hundred. And recognize what you sold. The company Psyleron, for example, denies the presence in Russia of any pleasure official distributors. Okay?
I would if I bought it from Charles directly.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Feb 20, 2010 15:04

Ibn Takaba
the Company Psyleron, for example, denies the presence in Russia of any pleasure official distributors. Okay?
Please give a link where it is written, with the date, etc.
I would if I bought it from Charles directly.
Who forbids You. :)

Ибн Стакабао

Post by Ибн Стакабао » Sat Feb 20, 2010 15:21

It was written to me personally to my personal email at my personal request via email on their website. Anyone can repeat my experience. Write and ask. And you sell without a receipt, the device is no serial number and no indication of country of origin.

Ибн Стакабао

Post by Ибн Стакабао » Sat Feb 20, 2010 15:25

Why I began to find out? Because, quite obviously, this "black" trade. So there may be counterfeit. I asked them to make sure. And trust in you now no.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Feb 20, 2010 16:01

Ibn Takaba
Perhaps the purchase of a large batch of Psyleron and is not a ticket to the "official distributors", but the arrangement with the manufacturer we have. In these devices no serial numbers, etc., because the production is not serial, and laboratory. To fake such things, no one will, it is not interesting (from the point of view of the ratio of profit/manufacturing/marketing). We even sell them almost no benefits (namely financial), this product is exposed here for other purposes. On the other hand, if anyone wants - can order the device from the States, then come to our office and compare them, the both of you :? The same applies to Radionics Welz and everything else that is offered on this website.

Ибн Стакабао

Post by Ибн Стакабао » Sat Feb 20, 2010 18:45

Dimas
this product is then put to other purposes.
For any of these purposes, may I ask? Here it is quite interesting... I would even say, suspiciously.

Indeed, from the piece Commerce with these devices is little profit. Moreover, the price tag you almost no wind.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Feb 20, 2010 19:12

Ibn Takaba
for the range...the basics of entrepreneurship,you know :)
and by interesting, how the trainer's intentions are interesting and useful. Here on the forum a lot of messages from people who do not understand what this feeling is. Here you can learn and practice. And very effective by the way.
what was the plot again cook or something bad? :)

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:14

what was the plot again cook or something bad?
And anything. Profit from your trade, obviously, is too meager. But it is suggestive. Why do they do it?

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:35

МатрицаРеволюция wrote:And anything. Profit from your trade, obviously, is too meager. But it is suggestive. Why do they do it?
In fact, Kabankov in akure goes 8)

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:42

Ибн Стакабао wrote:I think
Cool
Ибн Стакабао wrote:the invention of the Welz has nothing to do with the experiments of Reich. He has so written on the site.
Not quite
Ибн Стакабао wrote:There's a psychic promises by using a torsion generator to materialize any your wish. But do not sell.
Lol
Stsylku in the Studio!

МатрицаРеволюция

Post by МатрицаРеволюция » Mon Feb 22, 2010 19:39

in fact, Kabankov in akure goes
Can gave. Or won in Vegas. I think he's from the States does not get out.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:03

I look at the Psi Kombat is rastroennyh personality...
Appeared a week Ibn Takaba and Matricariae.
I hope these characters will not be tarnished as the previous :) .Although the prosecution has already begun...
What we only do not blame,to trade bogus mind machine,the fraud parlor,the zombie population drives Patrushev,now the fake psyleron and the intention in the future to forge Radionics.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:07

МатрицаРеволюция wrote:Can gave. Or won in Vegas. I think he's from the States does not get out.
Oh Yes Yes Yes
The forum destroys faith in God
conspiracy against Russia
I forgot!!
thank you for reminding me 8)