Questions to Karl Welz English

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Sat Mar 27, 2010 19:38

Considering moving to summer time? :)

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Sat Mar 27, 2010 19:50

Шалтай Балтай wrote:don't see the problem
Here is a diagram orgone generator Akimova: http://freenii.com/index.php?option=com ... &Itemid=57
I had in mind. On one of the many sites about orgone generators I came across an instrument similar in appearance to the devices Welz - and that's all. And I do not know how identical to their technical specifications, but the design itself is alarming. I mean under the task "find 10 differences".

And yet, You also came to the conclusion that the torsion generator and orgone generator - twins? :wink: I called the friend of the caster: the ceiling in this area is a powder metallurgy, torsion generators about them even while studying in USTU-UPI are not told :)

About the text on the site will agree. As in the joke: But when I come home and take off these tight shoes, to me it all seems such a trifle :lol:
Last edited by Ванька-встанька on Sat Mar 27, 2010 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Sat Mar 27, 2010 20:16

At the time of the broadcast figured out - thanks to the links of Humpty Baltay az . Eastern time you need to add 7 hours (for Ebola will be +9 respectively). About +20 hours of course, You turned down the maximum can be +12/-12 hours, she is round and also constantly spinning :)
Last edited by Ванька-встанька on Sat Mar 27, 2010 20:37, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 27, 2010 20:35

10 years ago the product was sold to Carl http://www.toolsforwellness.com/ called "shift-generator" that is very similar... :?
Can offer the simplest scheme (commonly used to cover areas from astral exploration). Need: the first string of the guitar (it's longer than usual), bead (large enough) of natural stone, a nail, a strong magnet from an old hard drive of the PC. The nail is threaded and screwed into the bead (not completely). The second end of the nail is better to flatten and drill. String with one end tied to the nail, the second - to the nail or the screw is screwed into the lower part of the window frame (center). In the upper part of the frame opposite the fastened the magnet from the hard drive. The length of the strings is regulated (before final binding) so that between the bead with a nail and a magnet was a small gap so that the bead could perform free vibrations, but did not fall. Each part of the Windows closes this system separately. Wide Windows need more such systems. This thing creates a "white noise" in the appropriate range... 8)
Sorry for oftop... :oops:

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Sat Mar 27, 2010 20:40

I'm just a steel pot on his head wear :)
:lol: Astral exploration :lol: The nail tapped :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 27, 2010 20:49

Ванька-встанька wrote:I'm just a steel pot on his head wear :)
:lol: Astral exploration :lol: The nail tapped :lol:
The pot must necessarily be grounded... 8)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 27, 2010 21:11

Ванька-встанька wrote:At the time of the broadcast figured out - thanks to the links of Humpty Baltay az . Eastern time you need to add 7 hours (for Ebola will be +9 respectively). About +20 hours of course, You turned down the maximum can be +12/-12 hours, she is round and also constantly spinning :)
1pm is hour 13,what about the 20 hours difference, you say?
In America usually use the 12-hour system.
AM before noon,PM after.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Sat Mar 27, 2010 21:22

Sorry :oops: I realized my mistake. Just in my understanding of the evening begins at 17-18 o'clock, but not immediately after lunch. And the rules of baseball, I still can not understand, although it was the 2nd season of MLB games watch :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:03

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Sun Mar 28, 2010 23:01

Looked stream with Carl. Specifically, he didn't say anything, unfortunately. "Red line" through all the speech was the phrase: Explore your dreams, explore your dreams...Fit it your dream to publish, really.

But I came across an interesting idea: but all the same in the Universe there is the rate of profit through which you can not with impunity to cross, not to say about this ASD - Creator of the Parlor. The specific figure of 50% of turnover. Now sit and think: who is the greater storyteller - Karl Welz or ASD? :)

Lucidi is great, of course, but I wanted something more tangible. I, for example, every night repeat 2 sleep: 1)coming to school to lesson outstanding homework :lol:; 2)practice in telekinesis and turns through time and gain up to now not can dose :lol: That is characteristic: in reality I can not think of no school, no telekinesis - only in dreams. This is schizophrenia or a temporary disorder? :wink:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:03

How much we have advisers whom some profit margin to have.All fans here to calculate profitability.Maybe its something better to do?There and do the math.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:47

Note: I'm nobody and nothing advised: stakeholders responded themselves :wink:

Actually, I had in mind. How can one directory to co-exist products, the views of producers which are diametrically opposed on the key, in my opinion, issues? Namely, Radionics Welz and a Chamber ASD (about their fundamental disagreement I wrote in a previous post - the profit ceiling of 50%), audio technologies Andrey Patrushev and superudachny Alexander Sviyash.

I realize that with your assumptions and suggestions plucked,rather, misunderstanding. but we need to be more consistent or something. What do you think?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:51

roly-poly
How can one directory to co-exist products, the views of producers which are diametrically opposed on the key, in my opinion, issues?
Right CHOICE and gives the opportunity to implement it. Is it bad? Our project is a platform for the search and we are looking for You.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Mon Mar 29, 2010 13:23

Choice choice - discord. It makes sense to choose between good and better. I'm not here to defend the position of A. Patrushev - he has a big :) . But when man appears and starts rambling something to prove and disprove the obvious (at least to me), not even as a producer - in fact, it is these disks only writes and packages (I just sew buttons - you have to claim buttons is? :) )
Approximately the same situation with Walzem and ASD. Welz says: turn on the camera and have fun (I exaggerate, of course). ASD: Wear the Room with you and perform a set of exercises - the front room would not work for you.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Mar 29, 2010 13:40

As for disks Sviyash,so he just decided to collaborate with us.If sane answers to the questions buyers will not,it's cooperation I'll stop.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Mon Mar 29, 2010 14:21

Thank you for understanding :ay !

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 29, 2010 14:33

Ванька-встанька wrote:Exactly he didn't say anything, unfortunately. "Red line" through all the speech was the phrase: Explore your dreams, explore your dreams...Fit it your dream to publish, really.
I do not agree
Also watched
It was said about the trail
1) Pay attention to singularity (the big car. unusual house) this tip - is connect which put in ACC. various objects and numbers - as they say - forward
2) "Preachers" often "betray" the "lucky numbers" - but it looks like a purely American, I've never heard, Karl said that some of them are well trained on Lucido. Actually, what's stopping You?
Ванька-встанька wrote:1)coming to school for a lesson outstanding homework Laughing; 2)practice in telekinesis and turns through time and gain up to now not can dose
Eprst - make

АК

Post by АК » Mon Mar 29, 2010 19:42

Ванька-встанька wrote: Approximately the same situation with Walzem and ASD. Welz says: turn on the camera and have fun (I exaggerate, of course). ASD: Wear the Room with you and perform a set of exercises - the front room would not work for you.
I have a slightly different impression. In both cases it ultimately comes to the formation of Intentions. And approaches to the formation of Intentions may be different... and not particularly important which one of these approaches/techniques... dynamic exercise or static meditation, manifestation programs, awareness of the here and now... something else... it's all a matter of personal preference and practice.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Mar 30, 2010 16:27

Ванька-встанька wrote:the Ability of boosters to increase the power of orgone is due, most likely, the mass initially incorporated in the device orgonite. Less able to strengthen more, probably just the opposite, to not claim for this reason'ts. Otherwise, he would have made a more powerful model more compact in size than less powerful. Yes, technically it is not difficult to make amplifiers and ATG 12, but weigh they will respectively
By the way, I talked to Carl about this
He is not very willing to apply to this topic, like know-how
But the meaning is clear, what is obvious moscha of the booster is directly related to the number of ORGANICA. Here I agree with You.
By the way Carl mentioned that for HD devices boosters generally not relevant.

Well, actually, that kedvale to expect...
The topic is actually cleared up.

Orgone generator in fact is already well clear what
The more interesting part IMHO - radionik, sho magic :wiz does.
But then I think Carl will be not very talkative :)
In fact it is his right :?

АК

Post by АК » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:16

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Шалтай Балтай wrote:> >6. Is there any devices to measure orgone radiation?
Karl wrote: ...
the Reichian "orgone meter" based on an electroscope seems to measure
moisture and conductivity, similar to Kirlian photography.

Karl
http://www.orgonelab.org/cart/ylemeter.htm
The Experimental Life-Energy Field Meter meter works along entirely new principles quite different from any other measuring device currently on the market. Is entirely different from ordinary "EM-field" meters. It is not responsive to electromagnetic fields, nor to static magnetic or electrostatic fields. An electrostatically-charged plastic comb or wand, for example, will show no reactions to the Life Energy Field Meter, other than what would occur from the same plastic comb or wand without the electrostatic charge. This is quite different from the usual voltmeter, which reacts strongly to electrostatic fields. Likewise, no greater readings will be developed between an ordinary piece of metal, or the same piece of metal strongly magnetized. The Life Energy Field Meter responds only to the presence of living organisms, and also more weakly to liquid water, and to moisture-bearing and metal-containing materials which as Reich demonstrated, are strong absorbers and reflectors of atmospheric orgone energy.
Who to believe?!

As I understand it, these comrades Karl and mutual dislike...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:42

АК wrote:Who to believe?!

As I understand it, these comrades Karl and mutual dislike...
Interesting
SchA read.
Believe should know :-)

АК

Post by АК » Mon Apr 05, 2010 20:38

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Interesting
SchA read.
Believe should know :-)
Well, in order to know, one must have at hand the device itself and the range of a few orgone generators of different capacity, to see that there will be output, and which signals will produce the device transfer from different couples from different generators.

АК

Post by АК » Wed Apr 07, 2010 17:40

That's what Carl said to me about this device:

I only tested the Reichian meter with the induction coil following his design in the "cancer biopathy" book. Of the one on the market, I heard mixed responses, positive as well as negative ones, and I never tested it or looked at its design, so I naturally have to refrain from any comment.

АК

Post by АК » Thu Apr 08, 2010 19:33

Exchanged a few emails with James Demeo with http://www.orgonelab.org/

I approximately and assumed he wrote that, he says, and orgonite and orgone generators - nonsense. According to him, the charge (I understand that when measuring this device, which they have) piece of orgonite is not particularly different from the charge of a piece of clay or stone of the appropriate mass and much lower compared with traditional orgone accumulators or orgone blankets.

He is confident that the alternator is the device will register the same effect as from appropriate to size/weight of the radio or some other electronics. However, he himself never checked and the generators have not experienced.

Told me to go to the original sources and to acquire, or do it yourself orgone accumulator or blanket. :)

There is one notable comrade from this area... don Croft, who uses organic for their devices, however for other purposes. Interesting to read what he writes about orgonite:

http://www.whale.to/b/stolen_orgonite_formula.html

Interestingly, he believes that organic and without any generators transformerait bad energy into good, that is, from the point of view of Karl's nonsense.

Here:
http://www.littlemountainsmudge.com/artoracorgen.htm

explain what orgone accumulators differ from the generators.

In short, most everything you need to check.

P. S. About the influence of orgone generators to water when it freezes:
http://orgone-art.quebecorgone.com/angl ... ectice.htm
http://orgoneinnovations.com/?q=ice-stalagmites<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:46

АК wrote:or make it yourself orgone accumulator or blanket
It's lovely
A scheme have any?

Yes, about orgonite seem broken a lot of copies and a lot more will be broken :-)

AK
Sapsibo for the info

my 2 cents:
http://educate-yourself.org/dc/orgonegenindex.shtml
http://educate-yourself.org/dc/spindex.shtml
http://educate-yourself.org/dc/terminat ... pr02.shtml