Radionic devices Karl Welz.

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 10, 2011 15:00

Тоха wrote:On Windows 7 is not buggy by the way. Set your Microsoft.NET net Framework 1.1 and running.

Going to put it at work, because there computer is always on. I think that the program can be run on different computers? Like anywhere else, the ban is not written. Sorry for no sound will be.
Here and useful feedback, the fact that I have Vista in another graphical format Manifesto opens, and XP - normally thought 7 as well as Vista "is not correct", was going to upgrade the laptop, a normal processor with only 7 coy, I stopped it. now I know. Thank you!

The number of computers you can install a program is not limited. Only when no sound in the settings .RAD can the sound be turned off when need to turn, I noticed that some (many) sound and vibration "through the ears" resonate...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Mon Jan 10, 2011 18:35

On Vista not tested. Do not have it on hand. What is confusing is that on 7 and on XP the program from[SPAM] to your Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1. Although in the system it was. Works for me on 7 and on XP the same way. No glitches and freezes, though leaving in sleep mode and screen saver I unplugged from sin. Vista in General is not very stable so if there is a possibility of leaving at 7 then go, not even think about it.

Илья2011

Post by Илья2011 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 20:43

Hello!

Илья2011

Post by Илья2011 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 20:56

Илья2011
With great interest watching all of your dialogue. I have a great interest in fundamental device Radion machines a couple of years ago. If anyone have circuit diagram, please send!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Jan 21, 2011 22:03

The scheme is simple, but it does not help:)there is the mental organization of work of the device:). Or somewhere in a branch about Radionics or about SP laid out the scheme repeatedly. Photo "inside" is here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3193&start=0

Sincerely, MAG.no
P. S. If a full repeat this Radionic, it's probably You will not need:wink:will cope without him?

Илья2011

Post by Илья2011 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:30

Илья2011
How to understand (mental organization of work of the device)?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:47

And understand, some parts of the device are not connected by physical wires, and the connection mentally of the Author-manufacturer. Well this is the first, the "structural links", the second to associate to do is Orgone energy, you need a formulated trend changes, then again that requires skilled "magical knowledge". And everything is just, there is a field Association device objects (target/Trend fields), these fields there is a unifying connection is the source of organogelator. It turns out = modulation-quality Orgone energy Trend field extends to the target field. It turns out you need to have more modulators-the language of trends (trends/qualities/algorithms changes). To Radionica are such filters in 2 forms - the Manifesto-program as a set of Trends and the Trends of the cards for immediate placement.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Jan 22, 2011 16:57

Илья2011
Technically, all English made equally:
using the resonance(magnetic coil) and the Helmholtz resonator (frequency
amplifier) all this is done in organite i.e. flooded there.
About "mental organization" of the device this forum is first announced to Michael that we "see"....
Do not forget that only the opinion of the individual :wink:
I think in General radionic resonator it is the intention of the operator and no more ie success with it depends first of all operators(+ PTS it is important the presence of audio input is the easiest way to broadcast your intention continuously)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jan 22, 2011 19:18

Практик wrote:(+ important PTS the presence of audio input is the easiest way to broadcast your intention continuously)
1. The audio input is only available in the Rad 2400 (presented) in other models Radionics it at all. And the PCHD 2400, but it is not Radiant, but simply orgone generator.
2. Algorithms trend (via binding to the egregore of a magical character) work even when the Operator does not understand their essence and knows of the ways "information adjustments".
3. Visible consumption "organichnogo material" a remote part of the transfer of the pair during operation of the device (proven experience).
4. Compare the PCHD 2400 and RAD 2400HD (presence in 2-m permanent links generated by the device in contrast to the 1, where such communication "formulated" Manifesto-program).
5. Maybe You're right - help is PRACTICALLY to repeat the same not using the mental firmware - demand devices are:wink:

Sincerely, MAG.no

Илья2011

Post by Илья2011 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 21:06

I'm a technical mindset. So I technically need to thoroughly examine the issue, take it apart, as they say, the bones.Here and try to make themes devices. There are a number of ideas are working, so information about edinmesini will make a significant addition to the design features of my work.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jan 22, 2011 21:22

If not a secret, Your developments which have a utilitarian value that You want to get the output, what is the result?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jan 22, 2011 21:47

There is a thread for discussion radionic-homemade http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=60763#60763

Sincerely, MAG.no

Илья2011

Post by Илья2011 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 21:50

First and foremost is the Health effect, then the materialization, free energy, gravity...

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Jan 23, 2011 0:26

MAG.no
1. The audio input is only available in the Rad 2400 (presented) in other models Radionics it at all. And the PCHD 2400, but it is not Radiant, but simply orgone generator.
I Internetu for walking so that's not the current Carl makes Radionics, I tell you
2. Algorithms trend (via binding to the egregore of a magical character) work even when the Operator does not understand their essence and knows of the ways "information adjustments".
Sounds like the ultimate truth :shock:
3. Visible consumption "organichnogo material" a remote part of the transfer of the pair during operation of the device (proven experience).
I read a few times that suggestion but did not understand its meaning
4. Compare the PCHD 2400 and RAD 2400HD (presence in 2-m permanent links generated by the device in contrast to the 1, where such communication "formulated" Manifesto-program).
I will try of course if Karl where it conducts such a comparison
5. Maybe You're right - help is PRACTICALLY to repeat the same not using the mental firmware - demand devices are
Well, just like the word "mental firmware" I though I it see, but if we talk about it here much PTS you have to think about sustainability ie. I would just not buy devices with "mental piercing" is the same as buy a good luck charm at Tiganca, unsafe in General

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 23, 2011 0:54

1. Also walked...
2. Experience. And personal and from the side.
3. Previously wrote that I have a noticeable consumption of a remote part of the transfer of the pair only when the device works (it was time to check in different ways and the second set of transfer). In Your opinion why could this happen? Tried it on SP - expense (the change in the density and texture of the exposed surface) is not observed... although the vibration with SP transmitted? These pairs are how related to each other? I try 2 fragment of a single crystal - there is no such connection, though what that is.
4. This difference of ArgumentError and radionic device on the website to Carl, with the rest equal characteristics.
5. Quite simply, we have different understandings of "mental piercing", I mean "communication organized including the mental way", but this is only the setting of the canal, there are no Trends, there is "automation" obtained perhaps "unique" mixture of materials with unique properties, where the first is equal to the second, and there is a mental.
Experience shows the potential for harm is exaggerated. Observed on...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:05

MAG.no
In Your opinion why could this happen?
In idea this should not happen although it is possible this indirectly suggests that the distance of the distance still has a value for a transmission quality, etc.
these couples how related to each other? I try 2 fragment of a single crystal - there is no such connection, though what that is.
Pieces of a crystal is not bad, but crystal it is necessary to clean the quartz sticks very good. a lot of not needed IMHO this repeat experience that cites Carl:
"Practical class № 20
The transfer of energy through a tube.
Make two photocopies of the following figure.
Give these figures a personality. Add any items that are the same for each copy. Take one of the charts. Projecting her energy first hand then tube. Let your partner feel the palm of the energy originating from another chart."
and that's all(I mean leaves), pour in organit, would that work :)

Interesting the way your feeling, this is the transfer pair gives a strong channel of communication? and it is as it varies from distance and time?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 23, 2011 14:11

Практик wrote:by the Way I wonder at your feelings, this is the transfer pair gives a strong channel of communication? and it is as it varies from distance and time?
Transfer-pair gives the worker two-way communication channel. The distance dependence was not observed. From time to time? Don't know what... or rather what You mean by that, "translate"...
With regards to Your example L3 No. 20 this relationship is based on mental activities (...personalize easily add any...the same elements... - sameness and individuality is subjective).
About the flow of one of the elements of the pair. Consumption confirms objectively "what" the relationship and direct dependence on the operation of the device, as well as perhaps this is a manifestation of the "material properties" of the pair. In my opinion steam works on the principle of "two manifestations of the same" (one individual), but in comparison with a similar homemade this channel is CONSIDERABLY ENHANCED. I.e. Your example of "two leaves at orgonite" will create a working channel, but a regular washer is a bond strengthened on other principles, and comparing the analogy - the difference of strings and ropes from the hundreds of similar threads...

Sincerely, MAG.no
P. S. Please note the majority of Radionics implemented on the same circuit (if I'm not mistaken the 60-ies of the last century), but their efficiency is different, what distinguishes them?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 23, 2011 15:19

Маг.нет wrote:i.e. Your example of "two leaves at orgonite" will create a working channel, but a regular washer is a bond strengthened on other principles, and comparing the analogy - the difference of strings and ropes from the hundreds of similar threads...
In confirmation of that in the Radionics and the Manifesto principles are implemented not only the "basics" described in the book Karl is possible to conduct a comparative experiment is to compare the original transfer card to the Manifesto and just the printout is EXACTLY the SAME CARD (with all the visual individual) are made directly from the program. The printout is working, but it's only one thread (the individuality of visual similarity) in comparison with the rope of the original, which also incorporated other principles of the same individuality and connectedness.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:36

MAG.no
From time to time? Don't know what... or rather what You mean by that, "translate"...
Just a guess.... we are not just carried out "experiments" with a photo which showed that the freshness of the photo and the impact strength are closely associated.
In my opinion steam works on the principle of "two manifestations of the same" (one individual)
This option is possible and that it was initially made as a single unit and then separated into two parts(physically) that in principle did not affect the original integrity.
but their efficiency is different, what distinguishes them?
And how do you define efficiency?
I think my own feelings to focus not the best way.
I would be focused on the end result, so that someone that is "pulled" myself worthwhile, I did not read any where....
Either way, the efficiency is reduced to the operator(its capabilities)
PS
As I don't have or what products Welz then I will not discuss his soup(can't on a level with you to conduct "experiments") I only have a couple of diys :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:34

Over time, the effectiveness of the transfer channel is not reduced (at least not noticeable), but the increase from the initial channel is probably possible...
Two manifestations of the same connection via the copy and the copy in any case only part of the whole. Crystal - the two piece one. The original crystal as a unifying principle of "fragments".
Evaluate the effectiveness of the observing manifestations of trends, it is subjective, but empirically noticeable high degree of certainty. And of course the results, again, in some cases, the result is also influenced by other factors in addition to Radionics (and sometimes even internal state and trends of the environment, etc.).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Jan 24, 2011 14:30

MAG.no
Something interesting happened to pull?
Very interesting, there are examples that someone has changed your status(social, financial, etc.) using such devices?

By the way ordered a test from Welz PTS. weak flow as I thought(will have to show a few friends...) And I wonder what they put on trend, the flow carries some some information...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 24, 2011 14:51

More on Radionics worked with the creation of an enabling environment, the results are visible almost immediately, but not so much on me as on the environment and contacted in accordance with the trends established Trends.
Materialization of desires is more the prerogative of the Operator and there is more depends on its capabilities, but "the direction of trends" in accordance with the Trend markedly.
To better understand the capabilities of Radionics, once again can recommend to get acquainted with the possibilities (settings and Trends) Manifest-based programs.

If test "flow" is perhaps filtered on structuring-correction of water, by the way is one of the "firmware" of ArgumentError from Welz, without additional filters-Trends.

Sincerely, MAG.no
P. S. by the Way about results, it's hard for me some to put on only Radionic (I use several different devices), but they are there and I would even in some cases I would call them significant. Resolved a long-standing "unsolvable" questions.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 24, 2011 15:29

lyrical digression. We have a familiar doctor-sujok therapy, which is able to do things that modern man, in the head does not fit... for example to correct the mistakes of the surgeons visibly changing plastic surgery formulation of needles into zones of compliance on her hands... she treated many of the elite of the ACC. services, etc... for a long time already on a very tight schedule and all... these people certainly not enough.
From a purely formal point of view, it is just a very well-studied topic on the wall more than 20 diplomas for the completion of all courses and the since the founding of the school pack, and this is only part, the main of cememt... more than 20 years of continuous practice and training, and it all started with a desperate situation and salvation itself, when medicine said that the way to survive it does not, and only have months to live.... many years later they met by chance on the street - the aged and the sick doctor, who tried to sign her a sentence and she, looking quite young to this day.
... so what am I?
Yes...
with her learned and are learning a lot, but as she and several others, working not at all, although technically, that's the methodology, here is the algorithm of action, here are two identical-looking doctor knowledgeable technique. One result of 100% on all the other-occasionally....
This I mean that it is primarily mental work.
That is not denied by modern physics,see for example about the drawing rooms and comments of ASD on the subject of modern scientific basis, along with plenty of other popular and professional literature and theories like the holographic universe of Tobot or Anisotropic world (the movie) filmed Sklyarov, there are many references to facts.

To ensure that Radionics Karl's work not only due to the electronics is sufficient to do the following steps:
1. to make sure, for example Рад5 works like a normal energy washing at the photo, as evidenced by numerous reviews test photo.
2. to buy the aforesaid рад5 and disassemble the electronics box, surprised finally to see that the subject tables and the stick-pad (or whatever it is that the table settings and the way he throws the most powerful stream), nothing to do with electronics and not even located on it, and just glued to the hull top.... to understand that to work it should only be the case if there is not wire and not in the space relationship of subject tables which are different, with the device, and thus together with the purpose of their use, can be spelled out much more, to work effectively, what You might not imagine.

afterword.
To practice medical, antigravity and materialization topics in the aspect of Radionics or anything similar can certainly (some distant connection apparently is), but you need to understand how all of these topics depend on consciousness, not only from the devices. Even
I would say not from the devices... devices are a good aid, but no more. The significant role of machinery and equipment finishes close enough to the current world state, then such principles will not leave without considering the influence of other, more important....<

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Jan 24, 2011 15:44

Michael_
Well, that is if concisely and briefly translate your post: it all depends on the operator.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Jan 24, 2011 16:56

Михаил_ wrote:subject tables
interestingly, these tables (with wish you were never born) = about half the price Rad2400HD (comparing with the price of similar ArgumentError 2400HD):), I think I know how to count money...

Sincerely, MAG.no