Radionic devices Karl Welz.

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Пси-Комбатант
Radionic devices Karl Welz.

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Mon Jan 04, 2010 15:03

But also a very interesting device: www.welz.us/ Orgone-Radionics. In Russia the owners of such things are only a few people. Are nemerenno. However, it seems that Karl Veltze there is an agreement with the CLA on the proliferation of such powerful units at unimaginable prices. Appreciate strung up completely inadequate that only the rich could possess. And the rich, for example, the coup are not satisfied. Except Karl, of the Machine of such power produces in the United States only one more person. Not interested?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jan 04, 2010 15:49

They ordered a free card,tried it on the water,like it became softer.I will try in the office after a holiday an employee who feels energy to give to test.Can buy then,an interesting thing.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Mon Jan 04, 2010 17:59

Yeah, just buy better not weaker than RAD 2400. A series of JU - bullshit. Tests have clearly something wrong. Felt weak. And somehow sleepy. You can directly on the LCD display the picture. Importantly, in terms of size it roughly coincides with the one that they have. There is no difference, what to print on the display bring. Not on the electron beam. The latter is the source of DOR. Under conditions of psychotronic terrorism is always necessary to have a weapon for protection and for attack. This, of course, not KM1 Grabovoy, but at least something. Although advanced in consciousness and psychic powers, of course, with any device nothing to compare. In addition to the crystal and some others. To repay a nuclear explosion, I think any Mage can not do. KM1 and hornbeam did it.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jan 04, 2010 18:11

Examine the subject,but that is not really understand how to practically use,such as the RAD 2400.Program there any ...
Although already want to buy :)
Tell us what it is.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jan 04, 2010 18:50

http://www.orgon.org/russian/
Here in Russian there is a description,the more it became clear.
At the end of the month food in the US,buy a RAD 2400HD and LPOG 2400 DL ,if you like,probably going to sell them here.Back in March,unsubscribed then spent.

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Jan 04, 2010 19:59

this opisaniya one do not understand how this machine works?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jan 04, 2010 20:03

Organogelator generates Orgone,radionic devices in addition allow you to achieve the goals,there are places where is placed the picture and the target symbol.How all this happens is not yet understood.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jan 04, 2010 22:41

Cosmic energy

The idea of the existence of a universal space energy that people can use and which are implemented extrasensory phenomena has deep roots in the cultures of all peoples. The most famous representation that we find in Indian philosophy, is the existence of prana, which is understood as a cosmic energy, which exists in five different forms and supports life processes as "body wind".

In the sacred texts of the Hindus and Buddhists describes the same space proenergy denoted by the mystical syllable "Om" or "AUM", both syllables in the brain cause vibrations that result in various chakras (nerve centres) in a state that allows to take the space (life) energy.

The Bible describes the invisible life force that supports a common divine origin as the Holy spirit: "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy spirit who is in you, which you received from God, and which you yourself do not belong to you?" (1. Cor. 6. 19).

In Japanese acupuncture teaching we find the "Ki" in Chinese "Chi", the symbol of life energy as a river, whose source is located at the point above the navel, and which spread all over the body from the lungs through a network called "meridians" (neural pathways). All matter is regarded as a manifestation of this energy on the material level.

Aristotle, the great Greek philosopher and scientist (384 - 322 BC) used the concept of "ether", which originally included all objects outside the earth's atmosphere. And the human spirit, described by Aristotle as a pure immaterial energy, was, in his understanding, from the ether. Physics of the middle ages explained the ether as a substance that fills space. They assumed that light is caused by waves in the ether, which can bring it to earth through the vacuum. So he was often called the "luminiferous ether".

Isaac Newton, world-famous English physicist, mathematician and astronomer (1643 - 1727), was realized under air environment filling world space, but were convinced that they permeated all matter and even individual atoms.

150 years ago a German chemist and natural scientist Karl Ludwig von Reichenbach (1788 - 1869), famous for the invention of paraffin, kerosene, etc. began experimenting with what he called "vital energy" or "Adcraft". This force "Od", which is manifested as a mystical glow that comes from the periphery of the human and other organic and inorganic bodies, may be perceived sensitive (sensitive) people without the help of technology. Reichenbach has been criticized by many scientists, although his experiments have been repeated many hundreds of times and brought irrefutable evidence of his innocence. Reichenbach was firmly convinced in physical nature of his discovery, though he himself had difficulty accepting the idea that his research objectively pushing for recognition sensitivity. He was never able to achieve the ability to see the "Od". Reichenbach knew only that there are sensitive and less sensitive people.

Around the same time as Reichenbach, the world-famous British physicist James Maxwell (1831 - 1879) confirmed the existence of the ether as a "material substance of a more subtle structure than the visible body, which exists in all parts of the cosmos that seem to us empty." He further stated: "Whatever the challenges in the formulation of ideas on the composition of the air, one could not be a doubt: the interplanetary and interstellar spaces are not empty but filled with a material substance which is the most enormous and probably the most symmetrical of all the substances that we know of".

To the beginning of our century the study of the ether came almost in full decline due to the approval of the Nobel laureate albert Einstein (1879 - 1955), that it does not exist. However, English physicist and Nobel laureate Paul Dirac in 1951 "proved mathematically" that really space the ether must exist! In 1952, Einstein reversed its position that the ether does not exist (it is known that Einstein had repeatedly changed during his life opinions on the air). A complete negation of ether means, empty space should not have physical qualities. The fundamental facts of mechanics do not agree with this statement... the Space on the basis of the General theory of relativity has certain physical characteristics, which leads to the conclusion that the ether exists. On the basis of the General theory of relativity, space without ether is unthinkable. Since then, scientists around the world are increasingly saying (including on the basis of own experiments) that really needs to be spatially fluid, that is the cosmic ether.

These examples could go on and on. But since we are interested in the question of space proenergie that allows you to be in life processes, we give further examples and summarise the foregoing:
a) already since the middle ages in all cultures of the world examines the existence of life energy as a given;
b) in modern physics, scientists recognized the need for the existence in space of proenergie from which all matter is formed.

Out the conclusion: whether we are talking about one and the same physical phenomenon, when our ancestors talked about "life energy", and later scholars about the ether as a space of proenergie. This question is addressed by the Austrian physician Wilhelm Reich (1897 - 1957).

Raich, who won worldwide fame as a psychoanalyst, in the late thirties, was engaged in the study of autonomic (the term in biology used to refer to the unconscious, is not affected by will) currents in the human body. He assumed that the cosmic energy exists, it can be absorbed by human body, accumulated and allocated to them. The process of receiving, storage and allocation of this energy which he called Orgone energy, it is expressed in the formula: tension - charge - discharge - relaxation. First Reich Orgone energy was able to locate only how the radiation that comes from a living organism. Later he found that Orgone as "luminiferous ether" that scientists discovered earlier, is ubiquitous and is therefore constantly there is a free exchange of energy. The conclusions of the Reich are:
- the body absorbs the necessary energy from the nutrients through breathing and a direct tributary of the Orgon;
- energy is free to circulate in the body and to be always where you need it;
- the body should be able to remove the excess energy through an adequate movement.

In numerous experiments conducted over many years until his death he was able to prove that Orgone is the cosmic energy that is found everywhere in space and it appears. It has significant impact on the overall biological life.

In the course of his research, Reich created the preconditions for knowledge of the relationship of Orgone with other forms of energy, such as light and electricity. Thus he proceeded from the fact that all forms of energy and all matter came from Orgone: "When individual currents Orgone compacted and fused to each other, they can make the matter where before it did not exist... Existing matter can from the effects of Orgone energy spontaneously organize themselves into life forms where before it had no life... In the natural concentration of Orgone is able to organize the system... These systems can be planets, the sun and even entire galaxies..."<

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Tue Jan 05, 2010 16:40

Go For It, Andrew!

The device is, as they say, increases the negentropy (negative entropy), that is, increases the quantum probability of the event. Due to the concentration of Orgone.
All this only works if the operator is sufficiently developed consciousness. Because management thought-form (the symbol of the event) must be expressed in the form of sigils, and for this we need to be a master of possession of the pendulum, or have a powerful channel with the subconscious. In General, the correct symbol can be created only by a skilled Magician. For primitive purposes, however, there is already a workpiece.
Using the device you can even get into the brain, but again, without the base nothing happens.
But even owners with experience claim that there is nothing beyond the laws of this reality, live with the help of these devices impossible. Although there are supposedly exceptions. But with the help of KM Grabovoi could do anything. So it got popped by the FSB. The device is, in a sense. Grabovoi was busted for presidential ambitions. He had at least 1 000 000 followers and a strong support, as by some agencies in the Government, and from other States.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:32

Psionic Combatant
There is information about KM?

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Fri Jan 08, 2010 18:07

Andrew,

The branch of Psyleron I gave links to everything you can. Where he is now is unknown. We only know that at the time of arrest of Grabovoi have it confiscated by the FSB, and so much more. All the great Scientists, badly finished. Take Tesla, Reich, for example. The government is not beneficial to those advances are used for peaceful purposes. Burst of huge corporations. Only for the war. Tesla destroyed everything and burned the blueprints, before he was killed. Hornbeam believed that his devices cannot be used for destruction. I think he was wrong. In any case, get AWAY as easily as a hydrogen bomb.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 08, 2010 18:47

I certainly have no illusions that it is possible to get,just wanted to know about its features and working principles at least in General terms.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:51

Andrew, why are you here so soon with the move, ready to buy two units? You believe it because you read the description?
You are a business man just believe that these devices as it was written "increases the quantum probability of the event"? I just wondering whether it is possible to believe and on what basis. I would've bought it, why not.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00

To me this is all very interesting,and the best way to check is working or not - to experience.Can a photo then put your appliance on,check for yourself.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jan 09, 2010 14:48

Me too, it's all very interesting, but I'm going with this. Go to the site - here are reviews on disks Patrushev, that's a mind-machine. The Orgone devices are any reviews? Or is it a terrible secret?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jan 09, 2010 14:56

I think we are almost unique in this area,who provides the opportunity to write a review about the product. Usually the customer reviews are a compilation of laudatory letters, supposedly written by customers. They are,in my opinion,do not carry any information.
But such devices in the Russian unit,therefore no information about them. It is necessary to look at foreign Internet.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jan 09, 2010 15:06

I searched in the Russian Internet there is no information.
I would be very interested to read your comments about the device,
Andrew, although honestly I think not to raise us, small, about the possibilities of these devices.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jan 09, 2010 15:10

I watched the video with the inventor of these devices,in English I don't understand,but he liked me).Such a crazy kind,just ,what would such a thing to invent.I'll buy for sure!
It is better to feel,the device can still pass Orgon photo.In March I'll be back,I'll write then.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Jan 09, 2010 15:18

Waiting, sir.

Камуи

Post by Камуи » Sat Jan 09, 2010 16:45

I wonder What is Orgone??? Dictionaries are silent...

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2010 18:24

On the website there is a book (in English) "Mindmachine own hands" - where all the circuit is. :?

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sun Jan 17, 2010 13:32

Scheme devices Carl? Yes, he would have bitten the author of this book. Once copyright Carl lightly touched, so defended these same rights not just anybody, and the operas of the CIA. It's pretty well-known story among fans of Orgone generators.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jan 17, 2010 14:44

I buy two Rad 2000, Rad 2400 HD two.
The pair,a couple for sale.
If anyone should write to mindmachine@bk.ru

The Rad 2000 is 899 USD
Rad 2400HD STOT 1799 USD

http://orgone.net/catalog.html

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Jan 17, 2010 22:30

Андрей Кабанков wrote:If anyone should write to mindmachine@bk.ru
To know how to work with them...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jan 17, 2010 23:12

The device generates a near Orgon.There are key chains,buyout tied to a device they can carry,they have the same generators.
Energy can be of different frequencies,this knob adjustments of frequencies.Frequency selected when rubbing the plate with a finger-based tactile sensations or calculated program.
On the device two sites,the first goal,it put photos or hair of a person,it will be transmitted Orgon.The second trend,what stremishsya.There you have to put the symbol that is associated with the trend.Carl's character sets,including magic.You can tie yourself or someone with this symbol.Technomage :)
Manual is in Russian.
Last edited by Андрей Кабанков on Sun Jan 17, 2010 23:25, edited 1 time in total.