Radionic devices Karl Welz.

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:04

Маг.нет wrote:
Наталья73 wrote:don't understand
The instrument control (wording of intentions) optional target, the Trend is to place on the unit, it is possible the same questions to solve in another way, such a direct formulation using the Transfer-washers.
Thus, in the formulation of intent and to better define the target and the Trend (the relationship with these "signs" more "fixed" device).

Sincerely, MAG.no
Can do on this issue can say the following. Even I working with devices for more than three months, barely slogging through the data language. There is a saying : "We cannot understand how our word will respond." I believe that a person is absolutely not familiar with Radionomy, this response will lead to a complete not understanding.
I have a suggestion to persons seeking on the pages of this forum to conduct educational activities and to share their experiences. Let's respect others and to write more correct language. Let's not literary, but more understandable. What is clear face deep uninova in the subject and familiar with it at the level of "top sense" is not necessarily clear to the beginner. Let's decide - either you "Shine with their knowledge" and are allocated to the branch for "super pros", or write a normal language. Before something to someone to write and explain, put yourself in the place of the questioner. Hearken to the essence of the question. And maybe it makes sense to respond in simple language at the level of twice two, than run to prescribe fasting, the meaning of which is clear may not be a very large number of people. But these people and without this post this information is known.
Good luck to everyone!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:22

Смелый wrote:Let's respect others and to write more correct language. Let's not literary, but more understandable.
This is how?
Reflections and descriptions of developments on the subject "temporarily curtail", in connection with the incomprehensibility of presentation...
They will answer questions in PM...
Success! Understanding...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:16

Bold, You are right...
MAG.no always gives good advice, and always clarifies if something is not clear to the questioner.
And You, Mage.no," do not abort", Your understanding of the operation of the device and Your achievements we need. Not every forumchanin there is a time for experimentation with instruments and subsequent analysis, and, as I understand it, it gives pleasure. IMHO.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:44

Малика wrote:Bold, You are right...
MAG.no always gives good advice, and always clarifies if something is not clear to the questioner.
And You, Mage.no," do not abort", Your understanding of the operation of the device and Your achievements we need. Not every forumchanin there is a time for experimentation with instruments and subsequent analysis, and, as I understand it, it gives pleasure. IMHO.
Sitting at work, bored and sad. Dear Malik! Nothing to do, and ask You questions.
1. What exactly am I wrong?
2. I wrote somewhere that MAG.no gives not a useful advice?
3. I wrote somewhere, that would be MAG.no folded here?
4. And maybe I suggested for advanced users answers when people do not understand, to answer a simple language? Because sometimes there are such verbal severty. But it can be done, when just expressing my opinion. It can be confusing. Not at all yet understood. And here are the answers to the questions should not be confused. Answers must contain specifics.
So what am I wrong?
There is still time to add. Let's not stray into the group. Everyone can fend for themselves. And to keep nerves in his fist. And not to recommend him threats of leaving.
Good luck to everyone!

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:48

And what Brave, we're all so different.. and that is good..

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:55

Bold
Of course you are right in something... I understand the strength of 1/3 of what he writesMAG.no but this 1/3 is extremely useful I think...
And its language of presentation I understand the projection of himself, here in the forum well, not to take turns is he really?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:21

Новик wrote:Bold
Of course you are right in something... I understand the strength of 1/3 of what he writesMAG.no but this 1/3 is extremely useful I think...
And its language of presentation I understand the projection of himself, here in the forum well, not to take turns is he really?
Yes, I did that against someone else, or offer someone to change their personal qualities? I just saw a man who is not understanding anything, asks questions and behaves like a blind kitten. I'm not even defending the person. I encouraged our professionals answering the questions such novices to present the answers more intelligible language. Just answering questions. Because in this situation, the responses addressed to a specific person who asks for advice. And abstruse, professional answers only exacerbate the misunderstanding of this person. What if the person in question, having "intellectual", professional answer, say to yourself: "Oh my God, this is messy!" Not gonna mess with the fact that it is currently not clear. And pass opens for him opportunities in life. Not the fact that it will, but it is quite possible scenario.
Least of all, I wish anyone here to teach. Even does not want to. And also do not wish someone else to protect (although I wrote about it). But I am a business man. And I like to solve issues for business.
By the way, Malika - I in response to Your post, You asked questions. Casuistry, a good thing, but I'm strong. You said that I'm wrong. I repeat my question?
Good luck to everyone!

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:40

Specifically if Your right or wrong: I have that MAG.no writing with his language (Novick agree again 100), and require him to explain in human language-is incorrect and so he keeps trying to chew (though not obliged), if we ask explanation. I'm telling you - we are all different. This is our problem,when we take some simutenkow the subject and not realize it. But our dignity that are taken for such topics. Gradually everything cleared up, all will understand. Not all at once.. You asked, I answered. And about 2 and 3 points: I was talking to MAG.no. But in fact there was a PostScript, IMHO. I think that we are already offtopic started. Good night, and good luck!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:50

Малика wrote:and demand
Demand and offer are two different things. But with Your help, we have clarified some existing sitatsii. That is, pay attention to it. Only. And there though the grass not to grow.
Малика wrote:good night, and good luck!
And the same to you.

Наталья73

Post by Наталья73 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 0:33

A question to all the experts radionica!
Was in the office of "Psychotronics" in Moscow, she put her hand to the phone RAD5, from the jet of warm air blowing, so much! Today is the first time turned on my 2400, from barely perceptible tube cool air.
Why such a difference? Because of the different power devices?

Наталья73

Post by Наталья73 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 0:47

And one more question.
In the description of the devices on this website there is the phrase : "Filters which we offer bundled with radionic devices, and there are typical Trend-links" and "With a simple additional devices, such as sets of different filters (the Alphabet of desire, sex Set, the Remover of Stress, Sports pack and others) you even faster increase vitality for specific purposes. Qi Generator sproetsiruete selected and amplified vitality trend to any target of your choice (i.e. you, or another person/group of people) and will do so continuously"
What kind of filters are they? I somehow had nothing, no filters... :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:07

Наталья73 wrote:was in the office of "Psychotronics" in Moscow, she put her hand to the phone RAD5, from the jet of warm air blowing, so much! Today is the first time turned on my 2400, from barely perceptible tube cool air.
Why such a difference? Because of the different power devices?
Рад5 and 2400HD flux density above 5 times.
The heat flux from long-term non-stop use of the device in an active (enabled generator) mode.
Наталья73 wrote:"Filters which we offer bundled with radionic devices, and there are typical Trend-links"
Filters, means "laminated card" link algorithms (similar to the Manifesto-program, only their projected image on the transfer-card, well the same filter). Cards included do not go, made a separate purchase, a description on the websites of Karl Welz.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:20

Наталья73 wrote: put her hand to the tube RAD5, from the jet of warm air blowing, so much! Today is the first time turned on my 2400, from barely perceptible tube cool air.
In fact, the air does not blow from no where.Is tactile sensation on orgone energy.

Новик

Post by Новик » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:24

Наталья73
out a jet of warm air blowing, so much!
I wonder when Radionics was designed(i.e. received permits) as oharakterizovat the flow in state agencies :roll:

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:20

Новик wrote:Наталья73
Quote:
from there, a jet of warm air blowing, so much!

I wonder when Radionics was designed(i.e. received permits) as oharakterizovat the flow in state bodies Rolling Eyes
:lol:

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Jan 09, 2011 16:45

Hmm. Take a beginner. Deal with radionica, but I can not understand one thing. The owner of this frequency. The Werner frequencies up to 100 Hz, in the book to 880. I do not understand how 2400 CD to set the frequency above 100 Hz. Now training with haptic sensations, while all difficult.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 09, 2011 17:29

Replenishment:):):) and Werner (o-100) rather this one, try to compare with the neighboring Werner, where just exactly specified frequency. Tactile sensations (chills or other threads) I still felt tactilely, that does not prevent "take" in other senses (hearing), although this is rather to blame - no focus, few times I tried did not work, never tried... In my opinion (all can be different) easier to "influence" tool for travelers to experience the taste of processed water... or vibration (when meeting with MM seems to be felt by many, if you pay attention, I even like the "flash points" the first time the resonance was manifested), by Werner familiar frequency, and just "close contact" (such as the business of SK) also can give "observed changes" in sensation.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 09, 2011 18:12

Тоха wrote:by Werner frequencies
Yes, he didn't try, but other users wrote (by the way complete with Рад5 is the frequency) that the established frequencies "float" on the range, so that the "installation units" is not critical, it is still ± 2 Hz can be observed...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Jan 09, 2011 18:47

MAG.no thanks. Tactilely felt weak, but the effect of the various provisions of Werner is. At least when Werner put any frequency, once you feel something in your head.
Water once tried to charge, but even after 8 hours change of flavor I felt. Gave one person the water didn't change.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 09, 2011 19:04

By the way "being played Werner" found resonances "now", moved to 2-3 bars (unity), noticed some changes in attitude, small but after a short period is noticeable.
With water, without the "trend" - rather, this fix-alignment structure, try to "charge" the water with useful wording, maybe the difference will be more obvious, although SK is more significant than changes the taste, but the taste's the thing -- as they say "on taste and color..."

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Jan 09, 2011 19:14

Yes SK I agree it was noticeable even without tracks. And the charge wording is like? A piece of paper with the wording on the pitch trend, a glass of water in front of the tube radika, or just to put on the body Radionics?

Do You think if the program of manifestacin start working with the audio file,which also describes the purpose and ratemy from sound to Radhika not to connect, will it use?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 09, 2011 19:29

Тоха wrote:And the charge wording is like? A piece of paper with the wording on the pitch trend, a glass of water in front of the tube radika, or just to put on the body Radionics?
and so, you can "filter" from the Manifesto-program (only the best for You personally is clear and safe for health:)) Glass "in the area of the device".
Тоха wrote:do You think if the program of manifestacin start working with the audio file,which also describes the purpose and ratemy from sound to Radhika not to connect, will it use?
The audio works through the audio connections, about the same as the generator (krutilki Werner who adapts), but the range is much more (there are about 450-500 of tracks in the Manifest program), and many useful frequencies are easier to find there than Werner "catch" and accurately and consistently...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Jan 09, 2011 21:19

MAG.no thank you very much. What a fool I am not looked at all the folders in the manifest and just pictures. I'm even the names of the pictures started to translate!! And about the sound just wasn't thinking.

taks urgently need a second soundcard in the PC.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Jan 09, 2011 21:28

Well, don't be so hard on yourself:)few people immediately looked at all the folders in the Manifest:) by the Way, small reminder settings Manifest-the software on the model: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... &start=125

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Jan 09, 2011 21:41

Thank you. I missed this topic on the forum. I myself have my own templates made for example those that were in the program. With the dictionary was sitting, and then You are completely painted. I will be studying.

On Windows 7 is not buggy by the way. Set your Microsoft.NET net Framework 1.1 and running.

Going to put it at work, because there computer is always on. I think that the program can be run on different computers? Like anywhere else, the ban is not written. Sorry for no sound will be. In General, Thanks for the tip going to study the topic more closely.