Radionic devices Karl Welz.

Generators of bio-energy (orgone)
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Aug 21, 2010 13:47

It seems to me a bit wrong. Information - principles (schemes) modulation of energy.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:56

Got the Booster PBT 2400 HD heavy duty appliances. (User Guide page 24). A large washer, that is with a tube, weight orgonite more large washers from TC-99, two times and a half. Hung the one with the tube of the instrument, a tube to the outside. The second goal in the pocket.
Last week I went and slept on the go. Rights (if it is) was Michael when he wrote that the sleepiness is from a lack of energy. Arriving is the regeneration of the body. It is, as are some changes in terms of improvement of certain bodies.
Washer hanging on the device for five hours. Drowsiness after about an hour gone, after a couple hours started to warm up the soles of the feet, and now they just burn. Cool.
Good luck to everyone!

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 26, 2010 21:23

Bold
And where ordered,what the price,delivery time?Where is the info about this amp?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Aug 26, 2010 22:09

The amplifier is a cap on the output tube Radionics and the second part,which is worn with them.
Price 3600 RUB.
If there is interest in these amps I can include them in the current supply and they will always be available.While they were delivered at the request of the customers with delivery time of 2-3 weeks.

Now there is a booster for Happy 2000.

Трезвый

Post by Трезвый » Sat Sep 04, 2010 16:32

What are you guys Smoking?

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Sep 04, 2010 17:09

Трезвый wrote:Guys, what do you smoke?
what are you drinking?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:10

Петр Петрович wrote:the current in the socket - it is or it is not?
When the circuit is closed in the diagram (a circular loop), current (the flow of energy of the electricity) is when an open (e.g., no user) in the circuit no.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:58

Маг.нет wrote:When the circuit is closed in the diagram (a circular loop), current (the flow of energy of the electricity) is
Although there are exceptions...
The event yesterday:
Rather it started long ago. One of my friend to the DR about 6 or 7 years ago presented with a souvenir "a perpetual motion machine on the battery". He set it on the Desk in the office. As it is, a few years ago, when visiting the office of a friend, I asked him a spontaneous question when he changed the batteries in the souvenir. (response - while never). In the morning I call, "perpetual motion" stopped, what is my part in this? Honestly, I didn't know this, advised just to replace the battery. ...and "perpetual motion" earned again! It was another time, as I do not remember, maybe a year, maybe two (didn't pay attention), I do not know why came the mental image of the "eternal engine", more precisely it stops. I called the owner, knowing that everything is moving, do not understand the causes of this image. A friend came to work and found that "perpetual motion" arose again, the miracles are only telling me about it, he again changed the battery and the process was continued... Ending with prehistory, will go to the event.
Friday again visited this friend (really need his help in one case). In his office there was a meeting, so the conversation is not conducted in the office and in the waiting room. After receiving a provisional refusal from participation in my business, asked about the "eternal engine" (at the time I didn't see him for about a year, maybe a little less), got the answer about the normal functioning of the souvenir and left a friend. Is 15 minutes, the call, on the wire my friend with the sentence: "podgotavlivaya documents waiting for tomorrow" (surprised, first, that a speedy change of attitude to my case, the second meeting was scheduled for Saturday, my friend never did). Yesterday I prepare the documents and "see". Entering the room my friend saw "eternal engine" is stopped again (although yesterday even preconditions were not). A friend joked, maybe I'm a shaman with his souvenir. Kept silent, as anything to not do that. After reviewing the documents, a friend tried to turn on the TV-panel on the wall, but alas... after a few seconds she passed out. A friend complained last time, this began to happen quite often. Decided edge to see what's the matter, pulling the plug, touched the contacts on heating (a gap in a circuit creates a potential difference therefrom, and heating), but the temperature was normal. On Saturday, the Secretary rests, a friend had suggested to go to the reception and make coffee yourself. Catching the moment, a friend came out of the office forward, focused on the process of power supply of the TV, "I thought you said" the breakdown of the capacitor in the PSU, turned to mental request - SURPRISE! And left the room. Made coffee, went back to the office, the first thing you noticed, "eternal engine" is working again (batteries are not changed), a friend surprised! He decided to try to turn on TV, all worked fine, much SURPRISED! Asked him to call a TV technician, noting that it seems to me the "breakdown" of the capacitor BP. He did just that.
Today call, on the wire all the same familiar, video technician, he was informed about the found fault - the "breakdown" of the capacitor BP. This is really a SURPRISED friend. Capacitor replaced, the circuit is working fine. The current goes!
And most importantly, my question is solved, I need assistance!
Success to Your endeavors!

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 19, 2010 16:12

Eh... You have not kept the integrity of the picture of the world of his friends that he must now wonder about You think??? :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Sep 19, 2010 16:30

Михаил_ wrote:eh... You have not kept the integrity of the picture of the world of his friends that he must now wonder about You think???
Michael_ actually first "invented" it myself (my friend) when such events, I only just then decided to use it, using this hook... and it worked!
What does he think we this question is not discussed, and not so closest relations. I perceive this event as "the joke of life" to help my intentions.

Sincerely, MAG.no
PS ...and someone also told me about the capacitor...

АК

Post by АК » Sun Sep 19, 2010 19:46

A new forum for Karla devices.

http://www.orgonetech.com/chiforum/forum.php

They write that, and Karl will be there under the name khwelz...

At the moment, kind of quiet...

Наталья73

Post by Наталья73 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 20:41

People, prompt, please, and then I have something quite confused. Want to purchase RAD 2400, but first trying to figure out how to work with it. Forum read times ....a lot, watched the video, user manual to read. But I can not understand this: suppose I have set the goal to influence on a particular person, something he was absolutely certain that I need to read ( just saying, nothing wrong, working time). Me your photo or a link to put on target, and a description of what I want from this lady on the trend? Or her photos on target, and the objective on the trend?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Sep 20, 2010 21:04

Наталья73, on target, and the objective on the trend don't know what You are going to change, ie lazy workaholic or what to do? :)
Radionic more on the situation works

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Sep 20, 2010 21:09

The target point, the object of influence (a photo of someone being exposed).
Trend - trend, formula, algorithm changes, i.e. on the field is a "formula for change" (magic sign, table, strength of planets, sun, moon, etc. - who choose the "assistants") + private filter ("sign" mental image, "note" intention, etc.), it is also possible to write down any additional terms (including adjustment of the circumstances, surroundings, place, time, etc., as well as protection from effects).

Sincerely, MAG.no
PS Try to read the Manual to Manifest programs, there may be more clear...

Наталья73

Post by Наталья73 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 21:13

Red, thanks for the reply. No, lazy workaholic is not done. Want that, would people find (found) a more interesting job, and she quietly and happily, usefully, to the great joy of the team went to another job. Just fire it is impossible to interfere - do not accept this option, and she is a mysterious lady who knows what to expect from it. The firm's profit brings, only takes place. And so I would go in peace on your best work,,,,
You have a device already? As Your впечатления7

Наталья73

Post by Наталья73 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 21:14

MAG.no thanks :) The manual read, but that's it with this time( what to put) I could not understand.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Sep 20, 2010 21:38

Yes, the meaning of the word "purpose" differs slightly from the standard in Russian in Radionica and Manifest program, just should take this into account. The objective in these materials is not the direction of intention, and point of impact (individual, group, place, circumstance, etc.).
In Your question, at the device there are several options of functional "implementation intentions", in the example, it is possible to do without the "photograph", if it is Your desire, reinforce it, sending the energies of orgone with "formula for the implementation" of this intention, but it is possible and on the other...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Наталья73

Post by Наталья73 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 22:28

MAG.no, can I ask another question? For example, one of my friend wants to get married. The object has chosen, but he is not eager...What target? A photo of him or her? From Your last post I understand that you and your picture on the target? But then would not that the desire repeated efforts? I will be more willing to say goodbye to the non-profit employee, and my girlfriend is to attract the eyes of the elect?
Issues girly, then more serious...But that's just life :oops:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Sep 20, 2010 23:05

:oops: It is possible to use the device in different ways.
1. Target - your photo, the Trend is your intention, you can further with a formula of accomplishments. Under the "tube" you can put the water to "charge" the energy of this quality, and then "saturate" yourself by drinking this water, taking a bath...
2. Target photos of other people, places, etc., Trend wording may not be in the first person, and in General terms, the specific formula changes, then it is not so much desire, how much guidance on the "mode" of operation of the device. In this case, water is better not to "charge" at all, or rather not to use it.
3. Shuttle service-washer "close", and the second pair in the field of action of the device, the target mental image associated with the object of influence, Trend - intention.
4. Target - sign, photos (people, places), Trend - Shuttle service-washer, the second "close" to the Operator. Mental intention can achieve the Object of "prescribed" structural connection.
5. Target - Shuttle service-washer, the second "close" to the Operator, a Trend configured on the device intention. Passing the puck or leaving it in the right places can give a place vitality pre-configured quality the removal from the device.
You can use other ways to configure and use the device for its intended purpose.

When the settings of the device itself (Master Radionics) your photo not to post.

Sincerely, MAG.no
In the case of a "tie" (probably better not to do so), one of the options, the target "tie", Trend wording "the" and "to whom", you can still when, under what circumstances, with what consequences, etc. (probably the main thing that this intention was the possibility, even illogical...)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Sep 20, 2010 23:20

Наталья73, that You want somehow for others, and for yourself?
Well, in the first embodiment, with the employee, I'd suggest that I have at work, a comfortable environment, as one of the options will either stop noticing it or really leave.
The second option - I would not get involved at all. And if the guy is not the fate of Your friend? You never know, with the same success it is possible for Brad pitt go out with.
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/lyubov-druzhba/
Here written about love, family, etc.
It is possible, but this requires skill and good analysis of the situation. and most importantly - who is behind the consequences of the answer? In General, my advice to You, deny girlfriend. She had let herself Radionic buys and does.
Better get some practice first still, for himself, his beloved.
And Radionica we lapped each other :) . Of course, he is not my familiar :) (because it is not alive), but close.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 21, 2010 0:07

Absolutely agree.

Наталья73

Post by Наталья73 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 0:26

Redhead, that's what I want for you :) I carefully formulate my desire with the employee. Suddenly my desire will lead to her problems? Here I elaborate on, clarify, so she left the firm for the benefit of themselves and for me. Definitely will experiment, change the wording carefully and to watch.

Наталья73

Post by Наталья73 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 0:40

Маг.нет wrote::oops: It is possible to use the device in different ways.

3. Shuttle service-washer "close", and the second pair in the field of action of the device, the target mental image associated with the object of influence, Trend - intention.
4. Target - sign, photos (people, places), Trend - Shuttle service-washer, the second "close" to the Operator. Mental intention can achieve the Object of "prescribed" structural connection.
5. Target - Shuttle service-washer, the second "close" to the Operator, a Trend configured on the device intention. Passing the puck or leaving it in the right places can give a place vitality pre-configured quality the removal from the device.
You can use other ways to configure and use the device for its intended purpose.

When the settings of the device itself (Master Radionics) your photo not to post.

Sincerely, MAG.no
:roll: Don't understand :cry: The operator is who? What is "close to You" ?
Thanks in advance :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:05

The operator is the user with Radionics power "control device" (e.g., the Owner or trusted person with the authority of the Owner).
"Close to You" is the range Operator (in a cocoon, in the line of sight in direct contact...), such as "in the pocket".
Transfer-para - principle 2 manifestations of the same, if one is placed on the device, the second is "a point in space with similar properties" (in this case "direct" access to the device at a distance).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:13

Наталья73 wrote:don't understand
The instrument control (wording of intentions) optional target, the Trend is to place on the unit, it is possible the same questions to solve in another way, such a direct formulation using the Transfer-washers.
Thus, in the formulation of intent and to better define the target and the Trend (the relationship with these "signs" more "fixed" device).

Sincerely, MAG.no